Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23050 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
@wus. Thank you for your advice. You'll be the first person I'll inform if I want to give another free trial of my service in future.

i dont need the trial period but i am just passing these to you to avoid people been screw take it or leave it #BEENBLUNT#

2 Likes

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
wus:

i dont need the trial period but i am just passing these to you to avoid people been screw take it or leave it #BEENBLUNT#
@wus. Duly noted sir. Thank you for your input.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
@wus. Duly noted sir. Thank you for your input.

Good,you are welcome.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
@puskin. Sir, I do apologize for the difficulties you experienced during the free trial period of service. In ernest, It was discovered that trades were not being executed on some of the free trial accounts. This was due partly to problems on the copier software server and partly due to incorrect installations by some members on their MT4 terminal. This is part of the reason I had to end the free trial to enable me to work on these problems and improve the overall service delivery of the signals. However, I can assure you that everything is now in place to better serve you as I've stated in my previous posts. I do hope you're not too annoyed by the inconveniences caused and I further hope to see you subscribe when the service eventually launches. Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

Good....if you say you ended the trial service so that you could fix the trade-copier software, it is only proper that you test your free trial again now that you have fixed it to be absolutely certain it will work as you say.

You do not expect people to take your word that it will work perfectly when you launch the premium service when the trial didn't run so smoothly and seamless.

Word of Advise: Fix that trade copier software......be absolutely sure it is working. Do another trial run again. (perhaps , maybe for 2weeks).........and if all goes well without any hiccups, you can launch your premium service.

I want to see Realfxsignals EA in action. I no wan hear.......dem say, dem say.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
puskin:

Good....if you say you ended the trial service so that you could fix the trade-copier software, it is only proper that you test your free trial again now that you have fixed it to be absolutely certain it will work as you say.

You do not expect people to take your word that it will work perfectly when you launch the premium service when the trial didn't run so smoothly and seamless.

Word of Advise: Fix that trade copier software......be absolutely sure it is working. Do another trial run again. (perhaps , maybe for 2weeks).........and if all goes well without any hiccups, you can launch your premium service.

You spoke my mind.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
puskin:

Sadly, the free trial cannot be restarted due to the new technical additions to RealFX Signals Service. However, rest assured you will not be disappointed if you eventually decide to subscribe to my service as everything will be working perfectly without hiccups. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
Sadly, the free trial cannot be restarted due to the new technical additions to RealFX Signals Service. However, rest assured you will not be disappointed if you eventually decide to subscribe to my service as everything will be working perfectly without hiccups. Thank you.
Hmmm...This will make most of us go sceptical. Many people come to Nairaland and I want to believe many people visit this thread without commenting. This kind of promise will not be enough to make us trust the system.
Do as Puskin has said and this will be a plus for you. Well, not by force. I'm not a newbie to Forex and a burnt child dreads the fire. You should understand what I mean by that.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Hmmm...This will make most of us go sceptical. Many people come to Nairaland and I want to believe many people visit this thread without commenting. This kind of promise will not be enough to make us trust the system.
Do as Puskin has said and this will be a plus for you. Well, not by force. I'm not a newbie to Forex and a burnt child dreads the fire. You should understand what I mean by that.
@Optimisticgondy. If the system continues to pique your skepticism, The best thing for you then is to ignore the system totally. This way you'll never get your hands burnt. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:

New Technical Additions? What is that?

You want to sell something to someone/some people and you cannot provide proof of service delivery(not referring to the myfxbook)......so how do you expect them to part with their money(subscription) and also RISK their money(investment in forex)??
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
puskin:
New Technical Additions? What is that?

You want to sell something to someone/some people and you cannot provide proof of service delivery........so how do you expect them to part with their money(subscription) and also RISK their money(investment in forex)??
@puskin. Sir, with all due respect, I'm not trying to impose my signal service on anyone. Forex is a very tough business. If you've been around the block a couple of times as I have, you'll agree with me that a myfxbook page showing realtime results of my trades is more than enough for any potential subscriber to decide if he wishes to subscribe to my service or keep looking elsewhere for the mythical 'Holy Grail' of forex.

The New Technical Additions includes all things like server upgrades, software upgrades, algorithmic tuning etc. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
@puskin. Sir, with all due respect, I'm not trying to impose my signal service on anyone. Forex is a very tough business. If you've been around the block a couple of times as I have, you'll agree with me that a myfxbook page showing realtime results of my trades is more than enough for any potential subscriber to decide if he wishes to subscribe to my service or keep looking elsewhere for the mythical 'Holy Grail' of forex.

The New Technical Additions includes all things like server upgrades, software upgrades, algorithmic tuning etc. Thank you.

I agree that your myfxbook page is proof enough. . . . . I however do not agree that your recent realfxsignal EA trial run is proof enough that it actually copies your trades.

Anyways. . . . Its your EA, its your service.

Make we still dey look nah.. . . . . . .shebi you say nah 30th.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
puskin:

I agree that your myfxbook page is proof enough. . . . . I however do not agree that your recent realfxsignal EA trial run is proof enough that it actually copies your trades.

Anyways. . . . Its your EA, its your service.

Make we still dey look nah.. . . . . . .shebi you say nah 30th.
Thank you for the vote of confidence. All improvements and upgrades will be completed before launch on the 30th.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy. If the system continues to pique your skepticism, The best thing for you then is to ignore the system totally. This way you'll never get your hands burnt. Thank you.
OK o..make we still dey look (in Puskin voice)

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Manweysabi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Manweysabi:
cool
Look well o
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Manweysabi(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Look well o
#removes glasses

shocked
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Manweysabi:

#removes glasses

shocked
Berra grin grin grin
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Manweysabi:

#removes glasses

shocked
Optimisticgondy:
Berra grin grin grin

smh grin
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
dagr8:

smh grin
Manweysabi:

#removes glasses

shocked
We need to seriously SHINE our eyes. As for me o, I can't trust a man who can't give me a HITCH-FREE TRIAL PERIOD and PHONE NUMBER (Imagine!) with my investment and account details. Things can go wrong. I don wise o.

3 Likes

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
We need to seriously SHINE our eyes. As for me o, I can't trust a man who can't give me a HITCH-FREE TRIAL PERIOD and PHONE NUMBER (Imagine!) with my investment and account details. Things can go wrong. I don wise o.
@Optimisticgondy. Sir, we have already been through this before. You don't trust me, fine. Please ignore my system and keep your money and hands secure from the flames. You don't need to go through this hassle of huffing and puffing on this thread to get attention. It will do you no good. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
wus:
@digitalove, I don't think you have to start subscription service when people has not really get the trial right, everything is stages is not by telling people to accept apologies, a trial period should be free of complain, that is when you actually do free trial period first thing first, just my advice to you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy. Sir, we have already been through this before. You don't trust me, fine. Please ignore my system and keep your money and hands secure from the flames. You don't need to go through this hassle of huffing and puffing on this thread to get attention. It will do you no good. Thank you.
Sir, I believe the reason you brought out this system of yours is to get subscribers. I remember how you were spamming over so many threads on business section when you started this thread and that was what called my attention.
You can't just ignore people's observation and claim you don't care if they subscribe or not. If you know you don't care what people feel about the system, you should have kept it to yourself in the first place instead of coming to nairaland. Many people have complained about this and have advised you.
*In Wus voice* I don't need your trial, but you need to clear all doubt for your potential subscribers cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Cypost: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
dagr8:

Sir, I believe the reason you brought out this system of yours is to get subscribers. I remember how you were spamming over so many threads on business section when you started this thread and that was what called my attention.
You can't just ignore people's observation and claim you don't care if they subscribe or not. If you know you don't care what people feel about the system, you should have kept it to yourself in the first place instead of coming to nairaland. Many people have complained about this and have advise you.
*In Wus voice* I don't need your trial, but you need to clear all doubt of your potential subscribers cool
@dagr8. As you have correctly stated, there is no free trial. However, your advice is duly noted. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Here we go again

@digitalove
These people criticizing you are amongst the (I call them cool cool ) "FOREX/BINARY critics/claims/counter-claims MONITORING team" in this Biz section.
- they watch out for scam.
- they offer positive criticisms.
- they help to modify/improve on a system that works.
- they encourage each other.

But anyways.........I still dey wait, March 30th.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Sir..if at all I have decided not to partake in your subscription service, I have the moral duty to warn my fellow Nairalanders about it. This is a forum and not your website. You can't ask me not to comment here again. I know what I have gone through in the past from people who promise heaven and earth like you.
I'm not speaking on my behalf, I'm speaking on behalf of every interested party and our comments here signify that we can't rely on this your PROMISE. You're the one who is supposed not to post here again cos no one supports your action. You're veteran trader and no history of that in your comments history. The space of time you even had to stop making comments on Nairaland even shows you have another handle on Nairaland. If you don't have any ulterior motive, why don't you open this thread with your actual handle?.

NAIRALANDERS, shine your eyes well well.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Sir..if at all I have decided not to partake in your subscription service, I have the moral duty to warn my fellow Nairalanders about it. This is a forum and not your website. You can't ask me not to comment here again. I know what I have gone through in the past from people who promise heaven and earth like you.
I'm not speaking on my behalf, I'm speaking on behalf of every interested party and our comments here signify that we can't rely on this your PROMISE. You're the one who is supposed not to post here again cos no one supports your action. You're veteran trader and no history of that in your comments history. The space of time you even had to stop making comments on Nairaland even shows you have another handle on Nairaland. If you don't have any ulterior motive, why don't you open this thread with your actual handle?.

NAIRALANDERS, shine your eyes well well.
@Optimisticgondy. I'm sorry I did not know that you've been promoted to moderator status. Could you please post on this thread my actual handle? Thank you.

FYI: I never said you cannot comment here again. You're welcome to troll my thread anytime. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy. I'm sorry I did not know that you've been promoted to moderator status. Could you please post on this thread my actual handle? Thank you.

FYI: I never said you cannot comment here again. You're welcome to troll my thread anytime. Thank you.
Thank to Mr Seun for the mention and follow feature, I'll keep trolling it as long as I'm doing it for no harm.

Dear Nairalanders, here are reasons you should apply due diligence in dealing with digitalove:

1. Initially enticing you with unrealistic lot size in the demo account on his myfxbook uploaded (risking $1 per pip on a $200 account while in real time, he would risk $0.20 on such account)

2. Giving us 8 days trial period which was not hitch-free (5 trades taken on his account while 2 trades taken on others' account, some even 1 trade).

3. While subscribers demand for another trial period when he announced the technical problem had been resolved, he kept giving promises and insisted not to run another trial period for confirmation.

4. He doesn't want subscription fee paid through bank payment but perfect money/web money so you wont know his real names

5. He refuses to give anyone his phone number and this signifies he wants no trace if things go wrong

6. He doesn't want you to have his phone number and know his real names, but he wants you to trust him with your account details.

7. Digitalove is his temporary handle, he doesn't want you to know his actual handle so you won't be able to trace his details. The last time he posted on Nairaland was 9th May, 2013, only to post again on 25th February, 2015 by creating this thread and spamming other threads about it (Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2 years?)

Digitalove Sir, this is not only about your $40 sub fees, its also more about individual's investment. correct these anomalies and I'll publicly apologise to you on this thread and personally apologise to you on phone.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thank to Mr Seun for the mention and follow feature, I'll keep trolling it as long as I'm doing it for no harm.

Dear Nairalanders, here are reasons you should apply due diligence in dealing with digitalove:

1. Initially enticing you with unrealistic lot size in the demo account on his myfxbook uploaded (risking $1 per pip on a $200 account while in real time, he would risk $0.20 on such account)

2. Giving us 8 days trial period which was not hitch-free (5 trades taken on his account while 2 trades taken on others' account, some even 1 trade).

3. While subscribers demand for another trial period when he announced the technical problem had been resolved, he kept giving promises and insisted not to run another trial period for confirmation.

4. He doesn't want subscription fee paid through bank payment but perfect money/web money so you wont know his real names

5. He refuses to give anyone his phone number and this signifies he wants no trace if things go wrong

6. He doesn't want you to have his phone number and know his real names, but he wants you to trust him with your account details.

7. Digitalove is his temporary handle, he doesn't want you to know his actual handle so you won't be able to trace his details. The last time he posted on Nairaland was 9th May, 2013, only to post again on 25th February, 2015 by creating this thread and spamming other threads about it (Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2 years?)

Digitalove Sir, this is not only about your $40 sub fees, its also more about individual's investment. correct these anomalies and I'll publicly apologise to you on this thread and personally apologise to you on phone.

Thank you
@Optimisticgondy. Hmmm...All this just for a free trial? You're obviously a man on a mission. Well, since you've spent so much time and effort on your trolling activities, I might as well aid you on your quest with a rebuttal of your anaemic points:

1. You're already enticed by my system, but you want it for free because you cannot pay the $40 subscription fee.

2. So you did take my free trial! (Hmmm...Why am I not surprised?)

3. You want to confirm a system of which you're not interested in (Hmmm...Curious)

4. Last time I checked, collecting payment for services rendered through Perfectmoney system was not against the law.

5. Why do you want my phone number so bad? Do you want to convince me to give you another free trial?

6. If you know my real names, phone number, bank account details, ethnicity, religion, sex, political views and the list goes on, will all that help to increase your forex account balance?

7. I guess you've now been promoted from moderator to forum anti-spam bot. I believe congratulations are in order. I was busy creating this service for the last couple of years. Same service of which you are trying your damned best to get a free trial. However, I'm still waiting for your post citing my actual handle. (Please provide an actual handle.)

Optimisticgondy, you are yet to offend me because honestly I'm still marveling at your comedic genius. I do not need any apology from you. Truth is Mr Ogundele (Yes I know who you are!), you've already decimated whatever chance you ever had of subscribing to my service. Thank you.

FYI: I'm still waiting for your post on my actual handle MR OGUNDELE! Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy. Hmmm...All this just for a free trial? You're obviously a man on a mission. Well, since you've spent so much time and effort on your trolling activities, I might as well aid you on your quest with a rebuttal of your anaemic points:

1. You're already enticed by my system, but you want it for free because you cannot pay the $40 subscription fee.

2. So you did take my free trial! (Hmmm...Why am I not surprised?)

3. You want to confirm a system of which you're not interested in (Hmmm...Curious)

4. Last time I checked, collecting payment for services rendered through Perfectmoney system was not against the law.

5. Why do you want my phone number so bad? Do you want to convince me to give you another free trial?

6. If you know my real names, phone number, bank account details, ethnicity, religion, sex, political views and the list goes on, will all that help to increase your forex account balance?

7. I guess you've now been promoted from moderator to forum anti-spam bot. I believe congratulations are in order. I was busy creating this service for the last couple of years. Same service of which you are trying your damned best to get a free trial. However, I'm still waiting for your post citing my actual handle. (Please provide an actual handle.)

Optimisticgondy, you are yet to offend me because honestly I'm still marveling at your comedic genius. I do not need any apology from you. Truth is Mr Ogundele (Yes I know who you are!), you've already decimated whatever chance you ever had of subscribing to my service. Thank you.

FYI: I'm still waiting for your post on my actual handle MR OGUNDELE! Thank you.
Yeah..I'm Mr Yinka Ogundele and I'm not surprised you known my name because I have no skeleton in my cupboard like you. Let's know your full name as well. Who told you I would subscribe to your service? Look at this man, he seriously thinks he's the only one making it in forex. Even people I know with millions dollar in their accounts don't hide their names or phone numbers. Yes I'm on mission, a mission not to allow my fellow beings fall prey. I'm no more replying you, but I'll keep posting reasons why people should be cautious about dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, here are reasons you should
apply due diligence in dealing with digitalove:
1. Initially enticing you with unrealistic lot size in
the demo account on his myfxbook uploaded
(risking $1 per pip on a $200 account while in real
time, he would risk $0.20 on such account)
2. Giving us 8 days trial period which was not
hitch-free (5 trades taken on his account while 2
trades taken on others' account, some even 1
trade).
3. While subscribers demand for another trial
period when he announced the technical problem
had been resolved, he kept giving promises and
insisted not to run another trial period for
confirmation.
4. He doesn't want subscription fee paid through
bank payment but perfect money/web money so
you wont know his real names
5. He refuses to give anyone his phone number
and this signifies he wants no trace if things go
wrong
6. He doesn't want you to have his phone number
and know his real names, but he wants you to
trust him with your account details.
7. Digitalove is his temporary handle, he doesn't
want you to know his actual handle so you won't
be able to trace his details. The last time he
posted on Nairaland was 9th May, 2013, only to
post again on 25th February, 2015 by creating this
thread and spamming other threads about it
(Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2
years?)
Digitalove Sir, this is not only about your $40 sub
fees, its also more about individual's investment.
correct these anomalies and I'll publicly apologise
to you on this thread and personally apologise to
you on phone.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First Bank Debtors. Starcomms Owing N40b / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Lost Its Place As Africa’s Largest Economy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.