Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23068 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Yeah..I'm Mr Yinka Ogundele and I'm not surprised you known my name because I have no skeleton in my cupboard like you. Let's know your full name as well. Who told you I would subscribe to your service? Look at this man, he seriously thinks he's the only one making it in forex. Even people I know with millions dollar in their accounts don't hide their names or phone numbers. Yes I'm on mission, a mission not to allow my fellow beings fall prey. I'm no more replying you, but I'll keep posting reasons why people should be cautious about dealing with you.
Thank you for revealing your true intentions Mr Ogundele. At least Nairalanders now know what to expect when you post on this thread. I wish you happy trolling.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
How come I didn't get the memo that this service would be costing $40. . . . . . . abi nah mis-quote.

Anyways, I'm just here to observe. cool cool
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Thank you for revealing your true intentions Mr Ogundele. At least Nairalanders now know what to expect when you post on this thread. I wish you happy trolling.

what the trash are you saying? do you think people here are daft , and you can come here to scam people
without we saying anything, no one should subscribe to this bullshit scam, if he fail to clarify what
Optimisticgondy posted above, then you are a cheap scam, do you think you are the only one making it in forex, you dont know who is behind the screen you will be amaze when you see someonelse forex account , i still mention no one should subscribe for any bullshit that has no element of truth in all his dealings.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
wus:

what the trash are you saying? do you think people here are daft , and you can come here to scam people
without we saying anything, no one should subscribe to this bullshit scam, if he fail to clarify what
Optimisticgondy posted above, then you are a cheap scam, do you think you are the only one making it in forex, you dont know who is behind the screen you will be amaze when you see someonelse forex account , i still mention no one should subscribe for any bullshit that has no element of truth in all his dealings.
Hmmm... This seems familiar. Optimisticgondy is wus /wus is ForexLord. The holy trinity of trolling. Anyway, you're all welcome on my thread. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
puskin:
How come I didn't get the memo that this service would be costing $40. . . . . . . abi nah mis-quote.

Anyways, I'm just here to observe. cool cool
This is true sir. I'll update soon on this thread. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Today' s closed trades:

1. USDJPY - 175 Pips

2. USDJPY - 138 Pips

FACT: REALFX SIGNALS' TRADING ALGORITHMS GENERATES MORE PIPS THAN KAINJI DAM GENERATES ELECTRICITY! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: RealFX Signals Service will launch on Monday 30/03/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Hmmm... This seems familiar. Optimisticgondy is wus /wus is ForexLord. The holy trinity of trolling. Anyway, you're all welcome on my thread. Thank you.

i doubt if you are really trading forex or you here to scam, forex trading require smart and intelligent people,how come the intelligent level is low, for your information Optimisticgondy is different from wus and also different from Forexlord three
different entity, if you are not sound let me help you out ability to differentiate 3 different person
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
wus:

i doubt if you are really trading forex or you here to scam, forex trading require smart and intelligent people,how come the intelligent level is low, for your information Optimisticgondy is different from wus and also different from Forexlord three
different entity, if you are not sound let me help you out ability to differentiate 3 different person
Okay Mr ForexLord. Thanks for clearing that up.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
smiley
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
wus:

I'll advise you stop dragging matters with Mr Onyebuchi A.K.A. Digitalove. Just let people know why you don't trust him and move on with your normal activities.

Dear Nairalanders, here are reasons you should
apply due diligence in dealing with digitalove:

1. Initially enticing you with unrealistic lot size in
the demo account on his myfxbook uploaded
(risking $1 per pip on a $200 account while in real
time, he would risk $0.20 on such account)
2. Giving us 8 days trial period which was not
hitch-free (5 trades taken on his account while 2
trades taken on others' account, some even 1
trade).
3. While subscribers demand for another trial
period when he announced the technical problem
had been resolved, he kept giving promises and
insisted not to run another trial period for
confirmation.
4. He doesn't want subscription fee paid through
bank payment but perfect money/web money so
you wont know his real names
5. He refuses to give anyone his phone number
and this signifies he wants no trace if things go
wrong
6. He doesn't want you to have his phone number
and know his real names, but he wants you to
trust him with your account details.
7. Digitalove is his temporary handle, he doesn't
want you to know his actual handle so you won't
be able to trace his details. The last time he
posted on Nairaland was 9th May, 2013, only to
post again on 25th February, 2015 by creating this
thread and spamming other threads about it
(Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2
years?)
Digitalove Sir, this is not only about your $40 sub
fees, its also more about individual's investment.
correct these anomalies and I'll publicly apologise
to you on this thread and personally apologise to
you on phone.
Thank you
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
I'll advise you stop dragging matters with Mr Onyebuchi A.K.A. Digitalove. Just let people know why you don't trust him and move on with your normal activities.
Nice fake name. How many hours did it take you to come up with it? Why not Alhaji Dauda Haruna? (The name you used yesterday to contact me). Anyway, keep the comedic plays coming. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Nice fake name. How many hours did it take you to come up with it? Why not Alhaji Dauda Haruna (The name you used yesterday to contact me?). Anyway, keep the comedic plays coming. Thank you.
Don't worry scammer... do you remember your name was on the your mt4 when I logged in then and I took the screenshot? Don't worry, when I get home, I'll get it from my laptop and post it here...this scammer means business. I always like the way you lie against someone that bursts your bubbles. You are pained I know; that's not new to me anyways. To hell with you if I didn't contact you yesterday. We asked you to prove yourself, all you knew to do was to compare unmatching handles. If at all I wasn't right with the name, I know I'm close and by the time I'm home, I'll open my laptop and post the name here unless you use the fake names you know how to use on it.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Don't worry scammer... do you remember your name was on the your mt4 when I logged in then and I took the screenshot? Don't worry, when I get home, I'll get it from my laptop and post it here...this scammer means business. I always like the way you lie against someone that bursts your bubbles. You are pained I know; that's not new to me anyways. To hell with you if I didn't contact you yesterday. We asked you to prove yourself, all you knew to do was to compare unmatching handles. If at all I wasn't right with the name, I know I'm close and by the time I'm home, I'll open my laptop and post the name here unless you use the fake names you know how to use on it.
But I remember you saying you won't reply me anymore. Well, hurry and get home (I thought your house was this thread) and please do try to use a real name this time. Maybe Onyebuchi Ikemefuna or Hassan Aliyu or Babatunde Alabi? Don't forget to include National ID card, International Passport or Driver's License as proof, that's if you're not too busy trolling other threads. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
But I remember you saying you won't reply me anymore. Well, hurry and get home (I thought your house was this thread) and please do try to use a real name this time. Maybe Onyebuchi Ikemefuna or Hassan Aliyu or Babatunde Alabi? Don't forget to include National ID card, International Passport or Driver's License as proof, that's if you're not too busy trolling other threads. Thank you.
I'm happy you have got a Villa on Nairaland where you now place "Trollers Beware" with a sum of $10m (You get money o!). Congrats Mr Scammer. grin grin grin grin.
Oya show face again, I don reach your villa o. I hear say you even don buy Nairaland? Owotiyapa
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
I'm happy you have got a Villa on Nairaland where you now place "Trollers Beware" with a sum of $10m (You get money o!). Congrats Mr Scammer. grin grin grin grin
Like I said, comedic genius at work. Anyway, I'm waiting for your post of the 'NAME' that will put 2320 Pips in your forex account. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Like I said, comedic genius at work. Anyway, I'm waiting for your post of the 'NAME' that will put 2320 Pips in your forex account. Thank you.
Im a tragic genius to your ploys. Hit your head on that rock in front of you 7 times. Only then will I remind you of the fake name you used on that account.

By the way, Nairalanders, here are reasons you should
not deal with digitalove:
trade).
3. While potential subscribers demand for another trial
had been resolved , he kept giving promises and
confirmation.
wrong
(Where was he that he didn't post for close to 2 years?)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Yeah..I'm Mr Yinka Ogundele and I'm not surprised you known my name because I have no skeleton in my cupboard like you. Let's know your full name as well. Who told you I would subscribe to your service? Look at this man, he seriously thinks he's the only one making it in forex. Even people I know with millions dollar in their accounts don't hide their names or phone numbers. Yes I'm on mission, a mission not to allow my fellow beings fall prey. I'm no more replying you, but I'll keep posting reasons why people should be cautious about dealing with you.

You're still replying my posts? Sour grapes I guess.

Optimisticgondy:
Im a tragic genius to your ploys. Hit your head on that rock in front of you 7 times. Only then will I remind you of the fake name you used on that account.

Trollers welcome.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:

You're still replying my posts? Sour grapes I guess.

Trollers welcome.

Here are reasons you
should
not deal with this scammer:

trade).
3. While potential subscribers demand for another
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Here are reasons you
should
not deal with this scammer:

trade).
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)
Mr Ogundele, I'm not sure Nairalanders have read this post before. Please re-post it again. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Mr Ogundele, I'm not sure Nairalanders have read this post before. Please re-post it again. Thank you.
That's me and I'm proud of my name. CAN WE KNOW YOUR OWN NAME, scammer? For where? Nibo? Kojo rara, he dares not mention his name here.

My people, below are reasons you
should
trade).
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Today' s closed trades:

1. USDJPY - 175 Pips

2. USDJPY - 138 Pips

FACT: REALFX SIGNALS' TRADING ALGORITHMS GENERATES MORE PIPS THAN KAINJI DAM GENERATES ELECTRICITY! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: RealFX Signals Service will launch on Monday 30/03/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Today' s closed trades:

1. USDJPY - 175 Pips

2. USDJPY - 138 Pips

Dear Nairalanders, below are reasons you
should
not deal with the quoted scammer:
trade).
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)

If you would deal with him, ask him to provide 7 counter reasons to the points above.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
That's me and I'm proud of my name. CAN WE KNOW YOUR OWN NAME, scammer? For where? Nibo? Kojo rara, he dares not mention his name here.
I can see you're slowly losing your mind. Anyway, I'm still waiting for the NAME that will put 2320 Pips in your forex account. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
If you would deal with him, ask him to provide 7 counter reasons to the points above.

1. You're already enticed by my system, but you want it for free because you cannot pay the $40 subscription fee.

2. So you did take my free trial! (Hmmm...Why am I not surprised?)

3. You want to confirm a system of which you're not interested in (Hmmm...Curious)

4. Last time I checked, collecting payment for services rendered through Perfectmoney system was not against the law.

5. Why do you want my phone number so bad? Do you want to convince me to give you another free trial?

6. If you know my real names, phone number, bank account details, ethnicity, religion, sex, political views and the list goes on, will all that help to increase your forex account balance?

7. I guess you've now been promoted from moderator to forum anti-spam bot. I believe congratulations are in order. I was busy creating this service for the last couple of years. Same service of which you are trying your damned best to get a free trial. However, I'm still waiting for your post citing my actual handle. (Please provide an actual handle.)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:

1. You're already enticed by my system, but you want it for free because you cannot pay the $40 subscription fee.

2. So you did take my free trial! (Hmmm...Why am I not surprised?)

3. You want to confirm a system of which you're not interested in (Hmmm...Curious)

4. Last time I checked, collecting payment for services rendered through Perfectmoney system was not against the law.

5. Why do you want my phone number so bad? Do you want to convince me to give you another free trial?

6. If you know my real names, phone number, bank account details, ethnicity, religion, sex, political views and the list goes on, will all that help to increase your forex account balance?

7. I guess you've now been promoted from moderator to forum anti-spam bot. I believe congratulations are in order. I was busy creating this service for the last couple of years. Same service of which you are trying your damned best to get a free trial. However, I'm still waiting for your post citing my actual handle. (Please provide an actual handle.)
1. Quote where I said I want it free Mr Scammer

2. Proof of me taking it. If you have been following me, you will recall I told you 2 of my colleagues were on the trial and out of the 5 trades picked on your account, only the one with 50 pips was picked and it was the same for all others.

3. Yes and I know you're seriously pained I don't make you take advantage of newbies

4. I'm not sure you did comprehension in your secondary school days. Where did I say it is wrong to pay money through PM? Read what I wrote up there with your glasses.

5. When does it become a sin for your clients to know you phone number? Even brokers and banks that are richer than you in folds are free to give their phone numbers to customers. I personally know someone here on Naira land with an account of over $300,000 and his numbers are not private.

6. It with go a long way in tracking you if things go wrong. Scammers like perfecting their gimmicks without trace.

7. Sleep for 3 hours, MrSeun with appear to you in your dreams and tell you, I swear, I don't make promise and give flimsy excuses like you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, below are reasons you
should
the DEMO (not live) account on his myfxbook uploaded
trade).
trial
confirmation.
wrong
years?)
If you would deal with him, ask him to provide 7
counter reasons to the points above.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Optimisticgondy:

1. Quote where I said I want it free Mr Scammer

2. Proof of me taking it. If you have been following me, you will recall I told you 2 of my colleagues were on the trial and out of the 5 trades picked on your account, only the one with 50 pips was picked and it was the same for all others.

3. Yes and I know you're seriously pained I don't make you take advantage of newbies

4. I'm not sure you did comprehension in your secondary school days. Where did I say it is wrong to pay money through PM? Read what I wrote up there with your glasses.

5. When does it become a sin for your clients to know you phone number? Even brokers and banks that are richer than you in folds are free to give their phone numbers to customers. I personally know someone here on Naira land with an account of over $300,000 and his numbers are not private.

6. It with go a long way in tracking you if things go wrong. Scammers like perfecting their gimmicks without trace.

7. Sleep for 3 hours, MrSeun with appear to you in your dreams and tell you, I swear, I don't make promise and give flimsy excuses like you.

Is this not the kind of conversation a man losing his mind will have with himself? Please, I'm still waiting for the NAME that will put 2320 Pips in your forex account. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
@digitalove , you are just saying same stupid and foolish baseless statement without any prove to the 7 questions above. I, with the power vested on me order seun and co-moderator to ban this stupid scammer, so that the next scammer can come in we have many scammers on Nairaland.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Is this not the kind a conversation a man losing his mind will have with himself? Please, I'm still waiting for the NAME that will put 2320 Pips in your forex account. Thank you.
Get a chair and a cola (that may help you not to feel sleepy), sit on your INHERITED THREAD while I go get it for you from your village, okay?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
wus:
@digitalove , you are just saying same stupid and foolish baseless statement without any prove to the 7 questions above. I, with the power vested on me order seun and co-moderator to ban this stupid scammer, so that the next scammer can come in we have many scammers on Nairaland.
Hello wus, are you still here? Hmmm... this thread is really enticing to a lot of people. Anyway, you're welcome back from your 'outside' activities.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
wus:
That's just it bro. I know my fellow Nairalanders are smart enough to figure that out. I'm just using my leisure period to toy with the scammer; I have his time.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
digitalove:
Hello wus, are you still here? Hmmm... this thread is really enticing to a lot of people. Anyway, you're welcome back from your 'outside' activities.
Oh..thank God you're still here...wait and don't go anywhere o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine / How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos / Aliko Dangote Named 6th Most Charitable Person In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.