Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord (43080 Views)

El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by tonytony208(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kellyclef:
just know today if you had not known before that buhari and his allies are mad fellows.

then APC can only be a mad party for fielding a mad candidate. Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by atlwireles: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
You're always on here 24/7, do you have any life apart from living online?

Daft driver, keep your eyes on the road.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by papaejima1: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

Are President and Chairman the same?

Can you, for example, address Fashola as Lagos State President in a formal medi
grin grin Jega's actions almost blurred the lines between the two before he was called back to order.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by hotgunz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Over the past couple of months, Buhari has proven himself to be a man of immense tolerance, class, wisdom and self control. He has taken all the insults in his stride and acted above board and with unparalleled maturity. Compare that with the utterances coming from PDP, their supporters and their media houses.

There is a supposed peace accord signed by both parties yet the president's renegade wife herself admonished PDP supporters stoned anyone they find shouting "Change"!!

I'm keeping very close tabs on events and taking notes. A time will come, by God's grace after the General must have been sworn in, when PDP will be made to swallow the bitter pills they've been forcing down the throats of the opposition. I hope they choke on their own saliva and drop dead when they try to complain.

Goodluck Hitler Ebele Amin Jonathan will wind up worse then Gbagbo.
you re an idiot, buhari is nt yet president you all Think the insult is too much, then what do you expect the office of the president to say with all the vocal and action insult APC shower on GEJ wat do you wan him to do..... O ye thinkers like animals
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by joseph1832(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
onyengbu:

APC does more than that through saharareporters, Amaechi and paid agents on social media. If you deny APC is the one doing it then I hope you wont be angry if PDP deny they didnt send Fayose!
Baseless statement!. Show me where Amaechi made death threats to GEJ or forever keep your peace.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Ebukaokeke5: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Let's not let the cats out of the bags with our speeches please.This is a very delicate period of the nations polity.With all gallantry may we continue to take our march towards electing the president of our hearts rytfully,till the rytful conduct of our state constitution in accordance to the coming election is breached then shall the acts of real n rytful men attest to the true course of Justice.We are APC n not PDP,so let's not rant like them.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
DWJOBScom:
FINALLY HE SHOWS HIS TRUE SELF - THREAT AND BLOODSHED

His Party has been taunting , pushing and insulting the office of the president without respect and now he's crying out
Biafran Army recruitment is ongoing. We need voluteers
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
DWJOBScom:
FINALLY HE SHOWS HIS TRUE SELF - THREAT AND BLOODSHED

His Party has been taunting , pushing and insulting the office of the president without respect and now he's crying out
Biafran Army recruitment is ongoing. They need volunteers
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Let him back out, stoopid old man. blood sucker. the blood of the youth corp members killed in the last elections are still crying for justice. He will pay
Oduduwa Defence Forces are recruiting. Baifran Army is recruiting. Find urself a platform early enough
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Nice one Buhari.. Is high time you call the bluff of that cluelesss man whom they call their president.
U need to drink some hot kunu right now. Ur skull is malfunctioning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
doctokwus:
For a man that has his kind of cult following to ever tolerated up to this level is deserving of high accolades. He has been hounded,his family attacked, death wishes thrown at him and even some thugs have vowed to resist all attempts to make him get sworn in if elected.
Fayose has been hounding him.All what he is saying is that let elections hold and Nigerians decide,is it too much to ask for?
APC has chosen its candidate, even if wheel chair bound,its for Nigerians to reject such a candidate and not that of PDP or any agency of it.
The line has been drawn and followers of buhari have been sensitized.The opposition can criticise him if they want,based on policies, past records,but any attempt to incite hate wud be met in equal fold and any attempt to scuttle elections wud be catastrophic for all involved.
Every ethnic group is arming militias. We know where u belong. Come to terms with reality, this is not 1966/67
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

See your life??
You told someone who called Buhari a "jihadist" to use his "common sense"..yet you laugh over a comment referring to GEJ as "Hitler", where's your common sense?? It gets clearer by the day that you can't take what you dish out. Make your neck no break from that Okada wey you fall from o. Buhari brother!!
He is an online bokoharam soldier. We know all of them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by unclejb2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

See your life??
You told someone who called Buhari a "jihadist" to use his "common sense"..yet you laugh over a comment referring to GEJ as "Hitler", where's your common sense?? It gets clearer by the day that you can't take what you dish out. Make your neck no break from that Okada wey you fall from o. Buhari brother!!
He is an online bokoharam soldier. We know all of them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
unclejb2:
Oduduwa Defence Forces are recruiting. Baifran Army is recruiting. Find urself a platform early enough
turd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
unclejb2:
turd
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by United4lyf(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
you must be a stark liar. They have uncountable times.
prove?or else keep shut,I'm talking of a public office holders from the opposition parties here not the ranting me,you and our likes dishes out in social media or other places.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by DWJOBScom(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
unclejb2:
Biafran Army recruitment is ongoing. They need volunteers

Not interested - thanks any way

I believe in Nigeria as one
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by waternogetemeny: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2015
United4lyf:
yes buhari will die,you and everyone in ur family will also die,I'll die too likewise everyone in nairaland. Gej and mama patience will also die and Nigeria will remain,so what's your point?even if gej wins the election does that mean he'll live forever?

I like the way u included ur family gay. Quote me till the sky tumble and fall. I will not give u time. bloody homosexual.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by United4lyf(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
waternogetemeny:

I like the way u included ur family gay. Quote me till the sky tumble and fall. I will not give u time. bloody homosexual.
you no sabi read ne??gay??that should be your middle name na,bloody fagot...I don't blame you,that how your type behave if they have nothing reasonable to contribute they resort to abuse.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by onyengbu: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Baseless statement!. Show me where Amaechi made death threats to GEJ or forever keep your peace.
First of all, define death threat. Then show me where Fayose or PDP made death threat against Buhari. You guys aint seen nothing yet!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by joseph1832(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
onyengbu:

First of all, define death threat. Then show me where Fayose or PDP made death threat against Buhari. You guys aint seen nothing yet!
As usual, you're indeed clueless. If you need me to define death threat for you, I see no reason why I should even engage in a debate with you.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by onyengbu: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
As usual, you're indeed clueless. If you need me to define death threat for you, I see no reason why I should even engage in a debate with you.

As usual you like throwing insults around. Thats not a problem to me though, the problem is, will you take it when I start throwing them myself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by joseph1832(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
onyengbu:

As usual you like throwing insults around. Thats not a problem to me though, the problem is, will you take it when I start throwing them myself?
Piss off!.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by onyengbu: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Piss off!.
Piss IN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:
Frankly, Buhari has taken enough.

If I were a general of Buhari's standing and cult-followership, I won't take half of this.

Anyone can go to hell!

Noted.

Screenshot saved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Jarus(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Timzy234:

Noted.

Screenshot saved.

And you can start the "going to hell".
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jarus:

And you can start the "going to hell".
Look at this coward ,you have been insulting the president for years and is suddenly pissed off by just 2 months of insult.You guys should bring it on.If you think Buhari has cult followership in the north, you will soon find out that GEJ has occult followership in the south.

I hope you have started planting your groundnut and cocoa before you begin to show yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by fydence: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.