Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord (42678 Views)

El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by martin98(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
This is one of the reasons I love GEJ(no homo). Over the years, GEJ had been the object of insults from APC and their supporters for the past 3years. Nobody threatened anybody. GMB had not received 1/1000 of insults GEJ has received and he is already threatening even without being in power. I wonder what would happen if he gets to power. You can't hide your true character for too long. GMB is already coming out of his shell. He is already showing his true character. Once a dictator, always a dictator. Threatening when you have already given your own share of insult to the incumben government. GMB should be reminded this is democracy. Am sure if not for the peace pact he would have responded with violence. God bless the initiator of the peace pact. I am disappointed some GMB supporters will still support this act.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
I can't wait to hear Governor Fayose's reply tomorrow, it's gonna be action packed. imagine even Jarus too threatening violence lol You people have not seen anything yet, you think you have a monopoly over violence? You will soon discover you don't even have the upper hand in violence let alone having a monopoly over it.

The TVCS would be used and nothing would happen. You cowards and your paymasters can rant all you like but it is not going to stop the PDP from going ahead with their electioneering strategies

APC have connived with INEC to withhold PVCS of some non-indigenes in Lagos. No one would be disenfranchised, the courts would deliver judgment in a few days time allowing the use of TVCS

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by themano: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

There is a difference between criticism and insult. Jonathan himself stooped so low to say Buhari did not remember his phone number.

Fayose's death-wish adverts are height of irresponsibility that can provoke anyone, least of all a General.

Look, if I were Buhari, hell would have visited Fayose by now
Thank God you are not Buhari. Thank God that Buhari is not the President (and will never be), Thank God that GEJ is the President
(and will be after march 28th).

Nasir el rufai called a sitting president and his siblings
a scumbag and gang of thieves.

And you APC scumbags were cheerleading him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
This is the dictator APC wanted to sell to Nigerians. Sorry Buhari, it's called a democratic vetting process. You cannot do anything to stop or change it.

For APC to even suggest pulling out of the peace accord, shows how pretentious and fake the whole Buhari and APC parade has become .
When will Ibos learn how to see the truth and say it regardless of the ethnicity and religion of the other person?
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by cut007: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Over the past couple of months, Buhari has proven himself to be a man of immense tolerance, class, wisdom and self control. He has taken all the insults in his stride and acted above board and with unparalleled maturity. Compare that with the utterances coming from PDP, their supporters and their media houses.

There is a supposed peace accord signed by both parties yet the president's renegade wife herself admonished PDP supporters stoned anyone they find shouting "Change"!!

I'm keeping very close tabs on events and taking notes. A time will come, by God's grace after the General must have been sworn in, when PDP will be made to swallow the bitter pills they've been forcing down the throats of the opposition. I hope they choke on their own saliva and drop dead when they try to complain.

Goodluck Hitler Ebele Amin Jonathan will wind up worse then Gbagbo.
Lies and wishful thinking. Thats my summary of your post. You and i know the situation of things in REALITY!!!!!! But I totally understand that you have to feed! So pls whatever puts food on your table!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
themano:

Thank God you are not Buhari. Thank God that Buhari is not the President (and will never be), Thank God that GEJ is the President

Can you imagine the effrontery and hypocrisy? There are not yet in power they have already started issuing threats against freedom of expression. when el-rufai, omojuwa and other APC online warriors were dishing out insults on GEJ. They were cheering them on .Thank GOD PDP has found their match in Fayose What goes around comes around

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by gibson81(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2015
courage54:
General Buhari has really shown a lot of tolerant towards PDP attack on his person, family and health. He never talk back to them or wish them death the way PDP are doing.
thunder fire una mouth. when APC morons were insulting Mr. president and his wife, did any body threatened them? the president was stoned, even though he has the power to order for their death, but GEJ remained a gentleman. Buhari should deal with the insults or can as well go hang himself for all we care. if he wants violence, he will get it in double measure. oh, APC have sensed their impending loss and are now looking for excuse to repeat 2011? we are all ready this time

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by queensmith: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Naija journalism sha.

What were Buharis exact words when and where did he make the statement?

I see the omission of these details are direct intent to misrepresent what Buhari probably said and create inflammatory headlines.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by atlwireles: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
When will Ibos learn how to see the truth and say it regardless of the ethnicity and religion of the other person?

Taxi driver please keep your eyes on the road.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by vugaman(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:
d APC have been too timid n respectful in dis campaign. attacks on his family, death threats call for response. Jonagoat must stop or we will stop him howeva becums necessary. ffk, fayose, okupe ve bin gettin away wit murda. very good statement.
thunder fire your father
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by StunningCEO: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
vugaman:
thunder fire your father

as u wish 4 me so shall it be 4 u. Back to sender. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by papaejima1: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

There is a difference between criticism and insult. Jonathan himself stooped so low to say Buhari did not remember his phone number.

Fayose's death-wish adverts are height of irresponsibility that can provoke anyone, least of all a General.

Look, if I were Buhari, hell would have visited Fayose by now
All Progressives Confidence.
If he couldn't remember that, how are you sure he could remember his phone number?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:

Taxi driver please keep your eyes on the road.
You're always on here 24/7, do you have any life apart from living online?
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Kzealz(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2015
[s][/s]
omenka:
Over the past couple of months, Buhari has proven himself to be a man of immense tolerance, class, wisdom and self control. He has taken all the insults in his stride and acted above board and with unparalleled maturity. Compare that with the utterances coming from PDP, their supporters and their media houses.

There is a supposed peace accord signed by both parties yet the president's renegade wife herself admonished PDP supporters stoned anyone they find shouting "Change"!!

I'm keeping very close tabs on events and taking notes. A time will come, by God's grace after the General must have been sworn in, when PDP will be made to swallow the bitter pills they've been forcing down the throats of the opposition. I hope they choke on their own saliva and drop dead when they try to complain.

[s]
omenka:

[/s]
omenka:

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by jayonpoint(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari clearly mis-understands the essence of the peace accord!

It is NOT immunity from criticism or public scrutiny which is the hallmark of democracy.

It is a peace accord and only there to prevent violence.

Politicians are still expected to defend their records!
Are u for real? So the accord was supposed to mean a stop exchange blow btw buhari/Jonathan? Mr odeson! If ur brain don't understand wat that peace accord mean here it's; its a public target for peaceful coexistence n to discourage hates n politics of bitterness so as to kill incitement for crisis on which Jonathan n co already hv failed to abide. Ode!
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by klimson: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2015
President Jonathan has affirmed that election will not be shifted again and that he has no plans to sack Jega. So l wonder where this is coming from. The president in my understanding is answerable only to speeches made in his behalf by his spokespersons and media aides. Any other person is speaking for himself and nobody should take it out on Mr President. Gov. Fayose is man enough to be held accountable for his words and PDP has even come up to discountenance his statements.

However, any man that can not take criticisms should not venture into public domain. l say this because if l say you have no certificate and you have not proven to me you have one, it doesn't amount to insult. lt becomes an insult when l go ahead to say you don't have it when you have provided one. Not one brought from Toronto. No insult intended still!

I don't subscribe in anyway to wishing the General death. lt is wrong in all aspects. But l read Fayose debunking the insinuation that he was wishing the general death; saying he only stated a fact he was sure about. And he even adduced some evidences to that effect. Anyway, if l say you are poor and you are rich, if you can't ignore and dismiss my argument, you can go ahead and prove how rich you are. That will rest any other argument. But where you come to argue with mere words without providing facts to substantiate your argument, l may be inclined to believe you have some skeletons in your cupboard. Just saying!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by nwaanambra1(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2015
FOR THE RECORDS - SINCE I NOTICED THAT ALL THE SATANOIDS ARE IGNORING IT:

[size=18pt]At this juncture in our march towards march 28th,2015, we make bold to warn that any exogenous effort to interfere ,modulate , attenuate, reposition or juxtapose the INEC leadership will be tantamount to an inglorious and ill-timed behavior that will never resonate positively within our polity at this time.[/size]

NOW LET ME SAY IT IN A LAYMAN'S TERM:

[size=28pt]GEJ DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE ELECTIONS DATES AGAIN AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REMOVING JEGA OR HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE!
[/size]

I REPEAT:

[size=38pt]GEJ DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE ELECTIONS DATES AGAIN AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REMOVING JEGA OR HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE!
[/size]

NOW LET ME SHOUT IT AGAIN!

[size=38pt]GEJ DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE ELECTIONS DATES AGAIN AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REMOVING JEGA OR HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE!
[/size]

[size=18pt]IS THAT CLEAR![/size]

[size=18pt]GOOD! angry
[/size]
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by sunshine1974(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Don't mind him.......were dey note d ones dat started dis clueless thing? After insulting president jonathan dey now think dey can have a smooth ride.......let him fucking pull out of the peace accord, all I know is dat he can't burn down nigeria, he can only sponsor attacks in the north, by the tym they end up burning all the houses and markets in the north and finish killing everybody, I will see where dey will run to because I know dey can come down south. Awon oponu.......mtchewwww
Nctrice:
it's high time GMB realize that this is democracy, we not in a military era anymore! So therefore he should pocket his empty threat! Besides, this means that if he were to be in GEJ shoes virtually all Nigerians that has called the president clueless would have been made to face the firing squad then!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by sunshine1974(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Hell will be let loose only in ur house wiping away all ur family members.....idiot
nwaanambra1:

[size=28pt]GEJ DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE ELECTIONS DATES AGAIN AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REMOVING JEGA OR HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE!
[/size]

I REPEAT:

[/size]

[/size]

[size=18pt]GOOD! angry
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by nwaanambra1(m): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2015
sunshine1974:
Hell will be let loose only in ur house wiping away all ur family members.....idiot

FEEL FREE TO SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE - I DON'T REPLY FOOLS BUT I HOPE THE MESSAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR TO YOU AND YOUR ILKS!
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Ikengawo: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
You say they call Obama "money" and compare that to Buhari; are both of them occupying similar offices?? How do some of you people think?? It seems you guys have forgotten completely that Jonathan, and not Buhari, is the president of this country!

PDP is the ruling party and as such is supposed to set some good standards in terms of conduct and morals. The kind of gutter languages they use (mind you, I'm talking about party bigwigs here and not mere supporters like the ill bred kids on nairaland) leave soooo damn much to be desired. FFK, Okupe, Clerk, Abati, Reno, Fayose, Patience, and Jonathan himself are all guilty of this. They hardly speak 10 words before the tone of their remarks descend into a torrent of vile and unsavoury language.

They have a world to learn from APC in terms of conduct.

Has anyone of you guys taken your time to ask why all these never happened during Obj's tenure?? Why they never happened in 2011?? Obj had a lot of flaws but one thing you can never accuse him of is being unnecessarily petty. And Stella, hell you can't compare a billion Patiences on a single Stella in terms of class and what not. We are getting all these because Nigerians seem to have unanimously resolved to kick out Jonathan and his horde or morbidly corrupt goombahs. What we see today is a product of a desperate regime hell bent of retaining power at all cost, even if it means burning this country to the ground!

Give me one example on GEJ insulting APC or Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Ikengawo: 1:44am On Feb 26, 2015
delors:

Obama is called monkey but as Obama at any point in time threatened with deaths and death wish? Who would pay a national newspaper to publish such ad without being tried for hate, libel and the likes? Fayose is a brainless fat head.
Obama is threatened with death daily. He's the most heavily protected president in US history

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 26, 2015
the crying General!!
well, his boys(k@les) should pattern their lives. enough of all these deportations of public facility and attacks on humans.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by benizu(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
This is the dictator APC wanted to sell to Nigerians. Sorry Buhari, it's called a democratic vetting process. You cannot do anything to stop or change it.

For APC to even suggest pulling out of the peace accord, shows how pretentious and fake the whole Buhari and APC parade has become .
Gbam!! You nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:

[/size]

I REPEAT:

[/size]

[/size]

[size=18pt]GOOD! angry
[/size]

under your bed, in your house, with your family members, your village people and your generations. keep face like buhari wrinkle! mtchew!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by dantewest: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari clearly mis-understands the essence of the peace accord!

It is NOT immunity from criticism or public scrutiny which is the hallmark of democracy.

It is a peace accord and only there to prevent violence.

Politicians are still expected to defend their records!

Have you forgotten Buhari is uneducated? The bloke can't reason like a leader should. Blood and baboons.... I'm sure he thinks we are part of his 150 cows.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by rexzqcom(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari can back out of the election.
He need to go to the trenches and
fox holes in sambisa forest with his
boys, for a final showdown with our gallant ones.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by sapientia(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2015
If Buhari were to be President..

I pity all other political parties

Who born you to even say you wan contest..

what he is saying is " Jona.. carry fani and fayose go put for prison.. na you be presido"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by prettyboi1(m): 2:54am On Feb 26, 2015
visalo:

Hypocrite. By their foot we shall know them. The only set of people who can vote for this known terrorist's, are men of dogs and baboons. Buhari is a terrorist's. Apc is a terrorist's party

Until you're old enough to have some sense, kindly stay off the internet kid. Comprende?
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by fydence: 3:32am On Feb 26, 2015
themano:

APC is a massive fraud and their supporters are hypocrites..Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by fydence: 3:33am On Feb 26, 2015
rexzqcom:
Buhari can back out of the election.
He need to go to the trenches and
fox holes in sambisa forest with his
boys, for a final showdown with our gallant ones.

u want mke im liver cut abi...guy u wickiid o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by fydence: 3:38am On Feb 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:

FEEL FREE TO SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE - I DON'T REPLY FOOLS BUT I HOPE THE MESSAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR TO YOU AND YOUR ILKS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Removes Oba Ogunji Statue, Dismantles Roundabout For Agege Flyover Bridge / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.