Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend (2858 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Last week I got into a fight with a guy because he
took my girlfriend number in my presence nd was
beat up real bad worst of all my girlfriend went with
the guy and my parents got to know I was beaten and warned me not to see her again she has since been begging me to forgive her and we arranged to meet this morning at a hotel while we were sorting things out my parents showed up with police men and arrested both of us we were released jst this evening I know my parents don't like her ryt from time and this is an opportunity for them to separate us I love her too much to leave her what do I do pls I need ur advice
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by lozairio(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm your case is strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by zyzxx(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
If love is a crime.

How old are u Op?
Maybe wait till u can make ur own decision
but try to knw y ur parent hate her
It important

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by yahx(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rewrite your story hard to advice you now
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
zyzxx:
If love is a crime.

How old are u Op?
Maybe wait till u can make ur own decision
but try to knw y ur parent hate her
It important
am 23 and a graduate
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
r u kidin me, he got ya gf's no. nd beat u up grin ...r ya dat naive

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by zyzxx(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
am 23 and a graduate
o ga oo
U av to talk to ur parent especially if u are able to confuse ur mum, ask dem y dey are against it

Pls don't start what u won't finish all in d name of love
Am not sayin u should leave d baby thou, but win ur parent over for her favour
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
What shud I say now? Ermm

Nigga!!!
Guyz slap slap u finish, d babe cm follow them?

Omo mehn... Girlz plenty o

2 Likes

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Princenady(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Young Man, u could not stand a fellow who took ur girl's number and u think u can stand pressure from ur people. better b obedient and loyal to ur parents till u become man enough to stand.

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by whizqueen(f): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
O.P if this your story is true, then you need to meet your parent (or anyone of them you are closer to) have a heart-to-heart discussion aith them on why they don't want you both together. If the reason ain't good enough then you need to make them understand you feeling towards this gal and that you are old enough to make good decisions for yourself. smiley
All the best
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by delishpot: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abeg, which kain girl you dey friend? Na sakobi? That girl go make dem kill you for less than 10kobo. When e go happen, I go say.......I told you so.
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP leave that gurl alone she does not love you nd I commend ur parents for their actions don't you see they are trying to protect u their baby frm that parasite u call ur gurlfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Odillz: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Maturity is a thing of the mind.
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Your gf though smh.... sometimes our parents understand some things better than we do

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
zyzxx:
o ga oo
U av to talk to ur parent especially if u are able to confuse ur mum, ask dem y dey are against it

Pls don't start what u won't finish all in d name of love
Am not sayin u should leave d baby thou, but win ur parent over for her favour
my parent refuse to listen to what am saying and have even threatened to forced me sign a public restrain order If I keep seeing her
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by falconey(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
you must be joking your parent arrested both of you...... you are 23 and a graduate
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingklent:
OP leave that gurl alone she does not love you nd I commend ur parents for their actions don't you see they are trying to protect u their baby frm that parasite u call ur gurlfriend undecided
if she does not love me why then is she still with me because we've agreed to get married after she finishes her studies this year
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by falconey(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
if she does not love me why then is she still with me because we've agreed to get married after she finishes her studies this year
answer this.....did the guy steal the number from her phone?......she probably know the guy and gave him that attention to talk
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
you must be joking your parent arrested both of you...... you are 23 and a graduate
if only you had the kind of parents that gave birth to me u won't be different
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
answer this.....did the guy steal the number from her phone?......she probably know the guy and gave him that attention to talk
she doesn't know the guy and that's the first time am seeing him if she knew him before then they would have exchange numbers the first time they met
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Movesz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
First of all...I know this is nollywood production..

But from the script presented, the guy must be mad.

A niccur collected his girls number, then gave him the beating of his life

Worst part, she left with the guyv

And he still invited her to an hotel to sort things out

Then got himself/girlfriend arrested by his parent

Did you even read your own script

This is impossible..except if the girl is a calabar girl(no offence)...

Viewing form another perspective....

The guy must be mad for

1)Going back to sort things out after receiving the beating of his life...

2)For opening this thread...

Baba God,,,,,any girl that will cause my death even if she has amber roses butt, nicki minaj's shape, omotola body in one body.....I don't want......

samson in the bible suffered worst than your case...
Kip the struggle on...you might be lucky to loose your life for love.....what is better than dyeing for love......

3 Likes

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by falconey(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
she doesn't know the guy and that's the first time am seeing him if she knew him before then they would have exchange numbers the first time they met
read your post again
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Holywizard: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
u are an id1ot...thank me pig!

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Movesz:
First of all...I know this is nollywood production..

But from the script presented, the guy must be mad.

A niccur collected his girls number, then gave him the beating of his life

Worst part, she left with the guyv

And he still invited her to an hotel to sort things out

Then got himself/girlfriend arrested by his parent

Did you even read your own script

This is impossible..except if the girl is a calabar girl(no offence)...

Viewing form another perspective....

The guy must be mad for

1)Going back to sort things out after receiving the beating of his life...

2)For opening this thread...

Baba God,,,,,any girl that will cause my death even if she has amber roses butt, nicki minaj's shape, omotola body in one body.....I don't want......

samson in the bible suffered worst than your case...
Kip the struggle on...you might be lucky to loose your life for love.....what is better than dyeing for love......
I know you haven't fallen inlove before that's why u are writing all this and secondly this isn't nollywood or a script it happening
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by braindamage(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
sinaj:
r u kidin me, he got ya gf's no. nd beat u up grin ...r ya dat naive
..Yeah, he was beaten up...helped him stop the bleeding from his nose grin. His face was graphic
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
Last week I got into a fight with a guy because he
took my girlfriend number in my presence nd was
beat up real bad worst of all my girlfriend went with
the guy
and my parents got to know I was beaten and warned me not to see her again she has since been begging me to forgive her and we arranged to meet this morning at a hotel while we were sorting things out my parents showed up with police men and arrested both of us we were released jst this evening I know my parents don't like her ryt from time and this is an opportunity for them to separate us I love her too much to leave her what do I do pls I need ur advice

Your parents are trying to save you from yourself. That girl go sell you
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Movesz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
I know you haven't fallen inlove before that's why u are writing all this and secondly this isn't nollywood or a script it happening

Ok its happening buh not to you, so its still nollywood....

Love is not a crime,

So you the guy can as well die for love.....

What could a man rather die for if not love

Buh how long will you continue posting this same topic?https://www.nairaland.com/2159959/forgive-ur-girlfriend-whom-because
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by sirlaw2(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
To copy dis tune, press 1
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by ideology(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:

Fall in wetin. …
Oya fall out … that's not it.

You were beaten up because of love
The love left you with the bully.

Thank your God you are still alive after the beatings and some parts of your body like eyes, are still intact.

Wake up from sleep, that your parents dont even like the girl means you are going no where.

In fact, I just perceived the girl is just following you for financial services

2 Likes

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Movesz:

Ok its happening buh not to you, so its still nollywood....

Love is not a crime,

So you the guy can as well die for love.....

What could a man rather die for if not love

Buh how long will you continue posting this same topic?https://www.nairaland.com/2159959/forgive-ur-girlfriend-whom-because
he wants to die leave him
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
excuse me!!!! Did you jst say marry her this year after studies and you got beaten because of her this year what do you do for a living and what do your parent do for a living I ask this questions to evaluate why she is still with you because she does not love you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just One Word. / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First / Why Do Girls Cover Their Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.