Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend (2865 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
if she does not love me why then is she still with me because we've agreed to get married after she finishes her studies this year
excuse me!!!! Did you jst say marry her this year after studies and you got beaten because of her this year what do you do for a living and what do your parent do for a living I ask this questions to evaluate why she is still with you because she does not love you am suspecting as ideology said she's following you for financial services undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dont know y on earth ud consider marrying a woman who has no shred of respect for you....but hey its your mistake to make. the more they try to keep yall apart the more u love her # I know love can be so blinding
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Ksslib(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
Last week I got into a fight with a guy because he
took my girlfriend number in my presence nd was
beat up real bad worst of all my girlfriend went with
the guy

These ho*s ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
braindamage:
..Yeah, he was beaten up...helped him stop the bleeding from his nose grin. His face was graphic
we got to fight for our op. Op will recognise d person dat brutalied you undecided
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingklent:
excuse me!!!! Did you jst say marry her this year after studies and you got beaten because of her this year what do you do for a living and what do your parent do for a living I ask this questions to evaluate why she is still with you because she does not love you am suspecting as ideology said she's following you for financial services undecided
well am a practicing medical doctor my dad is a businessman my mom is a judge
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
sirlaw2:
To copy dis tune, press 1
cheesy
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lothario:
don't u see she's with you for the money
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by flowers4me(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
modified.

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingklent:
don't u see she's with you for the money
why am I finding it hard to believe you
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by braindamage(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
sinaj:
we got to fight for our op. Op will recognise d person dat brutalied you undecided
...sadly, my primary concern was to stop the bleeding....the 'mayweather' was secondary. grin. The op is ok now. Mum & Dad should fish their son's 'killer' out grin
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Lothario:
why am I finding it hard to believe you
because you're fool who has refused to open his eyes to what is happening in his surrounding maybe u will believe me in ur grave

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by temmym4(m): 1:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Dude am gonna be plain with you, I wont decieve you, neither will I pamper you just like some did (Na the pampering wey u don dey get since childhood dey affect you now)
U mean u fought a guy because he took your gf's number? Worse still you no get stamina wink Like seriously what did u say before the fight started... "Dude oya return my girl's phone number" grin sincerely u deserve to be beaten over again. Thank God say dem no kill you self. Mu.mu, your gf willingly gave another guy her digits in your presence and u are fighting, no be say them force am out of her. To crown it all up, after them use your mouth sweep the floor finish, your gf went away with him.
Tell us bro, what did u do when you stood up and dusted your dirty cloth? Did u run towards your gf, ran opposite, slept there on the floor crying or you just stood up looking for your lost eyeball that popped out after you suffered? cos anything u tried doing at that situation will definitely crack me up if I was there. pele grin

Lothario:
if she does not love me why then is she still with me because we've agreed to get married after she finishes her studies this year

I can see how much she loves you so dearly, Dunce. There are so many reasons she might be with you, maybe because your parents are ok financially and she feels the future is promising.
Stop thinking about marriage for now. U aren't ready for it.

Your parents are doing the best they can, they know u aren't matured enough so they are trying to protect you

Lothario:
if only you had the kind of parents that gave birth to me u won't be different

Dude, as you grow older, your parents gonna keep watching your steps, how you talk, the manner of your speeches, the way you react to different situation. These are the stuffs they look at to judge your maturity status. Your parent arrested both of you cos you portray little or no signs of maturity around them lately, so u are too childish to make decisions. Drop the fact that you are a graduate. u need to grow up and start acting maturely.

Lothario:
she doesn't know the guy and that's the first time am seeing him if she knew him before then they would have exchange numbers the first time they met

What is the f**l sayin na What are u trying to justify here? I dont understand? Isn't that their first time of meeting, didn't she give the dude the digits? Pele OP. I wonder how you graduated self.

A child Mu.mu, u talk say make e no die, wetin go kill the child if not MUMUism.
You better listen to your parents before that girl sells you and still leave you some change in your pocket. She is wiser, intelligent and more matured than you. Your parents knows what they saw before they rejected her. Leave that girl alone.

You all asking him to sit his parents down and talk to them? Funny, no be person wey smart with good intelligence and maturity fit do dat one? wetin e know wey e wan say I laugh in Hindi grin

Am sorry if you feel am harsh, am trying to help you grow up. u need it dude. trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 4:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Why some guys mumu Like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 5:36am On Feb 26, 2015
braindamage:
...sadly, my primary concern was to stop the bleeding....the 'mayweather' was secondary. grin. The op is ok now. Mum & Dad should fish their son's 'killer' out grin
lol alrite na...
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Mcbussy(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2015
sinaj:
r u kidin me, he got ya gf's no. nd beat u up grin ...r ya dat naive

Plus,his gf went with d guy after d guy finished beating him...puhahahah grin

op u are a dunce,how did u graduate?...ur parents should tie u up and stage a firing squad grin
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by sirlaw2(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
well, we are living in the era of smartphones and silly people....
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Lothario(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
temmym4:
Dude am gonna be plain with you, I wont decieve you, neither will I pamper you just like some did (Na the pampering wey u don dey get since childhood dey affect you now)
U mean u fought a guy because he took your gf's number? Worse still you no get stamina wink Like seriously what did u say before the fight started... "Dude oya return my girl's phone number" grin sincerely u deserve to be beaten over again. Thank God say dem no kill you self. Mu.mu, your gf willingly gave another guy her digits in your presence and u are fighting, no be say them force am out of her. To crown it all up, after them use your mouth sweep the floor finish, your gf went away with him.
Tell us bro, what did u do when you stood up and dusted your dirty cloth? Did u run towards your gf, ran opposite, slept there on the floor crying or you just stood up looking for your lost eyeball that popped out after you suffered? cos anything u tried doing at that situation will definitely crack me up if I was there. pele grin

I can see how much she loves you so dearly, Dunce. There are so many reasons she might be with you, maybe because your parents are ok financially and she feels the future is promising.
Stop thinking about marriage for now. U aren't ready for it.

Your parents are doing the best they can, they know u aren't matured enough so they are trying to protect you

Dude, as you grow older, your parents gonna keep watching your steps, how you talk, the manner of your speeches, the way you react to different situation. These are the stuffs they look at to judge your maturity status. Your parent arrested both of you cos you portray little or no signs of maturity around them lately, so u are too childish to make decisions. Drop the fact that you are a graduate. u need to grow up and start acting maturely.

What is the f**l sayin na What are u trying to justify here? I dont understand? Isn't that their first time of meeting, didn't she give the dude the digits? Pele OP. I wonder how you graduated self.

A child Mu.mu, u talk say make e no die, wetin go kill the child if not MUMUism.
You better listen to your parents before that girl sells you and still leave you some change in your pocket. She is wiser, intelligent and more matured than you. Your parents knows what they saw before they rejected her. Leave that girl alone.

You all asking him to sit his parents down and talk to them? Funny, no be person wey smart with good intelligence and maturity fit do dat one? wetin e know wey e wan say I laugh in Hindi grin

Am sorry if you feel am harsh, am trying to help you grow up. u need it dude. trust me!
she loves me for me nd not for my money
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by temmym4(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
^^^^
Yes she does! It s so obvious. Mugun. Love don swallow this one grin
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by flowers4me(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
comedy cheesy
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by bareal(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mcbussy:

Plus,his gf went with d guy after d guy finished beating him...puhahahah grin

op u are a dunce,how did u graduate?...ur parents should tie u up and stage a firing squad grin

Obviously, he graduated from a private university, glorified secondary school. grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by bareal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lothario:
my parent refuse to listen to what am saying and have even threatened to forced me sign a public restrain order If I keep seeing her

chai! see nollywood movie oh.....wey upper iweka boys
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by slimzypink(f): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lothario:

lol the guy is good to be married then ..he Is comfortable. why the rush tho, take a chill pill ok!! it is not always sweet in marriage, seems u are infatuated with the gurl self
Re: Help My Parents Arrested My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
they will soon break your spinal cord. keep mumuing yourself. perhaps you've not heard about the fight at alagbado recently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Myths About Introverts / Ladies:Do You Like It When Your BF Spank Your Butts During Dogstyle? / Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.