Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119344 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
Funny people. Even I knew Luscious would jack that babe from the Lyon Dynasty. Cookie hasn't realized that to best LuLu, you've gotta think like the devil.

Btw why is Luscious trying to kill their business? Is he scared Cookie will succeed? Threatened? Luscious knows the stuff Cookie is made of.

All the Lyon folks need to have individual session with a shrink. They all have mummy/daddy trouble at one point or the other. Ain't no child detaching himself from his parent's clutch.

I've finally concluded this series is about Luscious and Cookie. There isn't much of a storyline though, just nice songs worth listening to undecided
I totally agree. Its not exactly a thriller but it contains some really nice songs.

It's been a while lovely one... How and where have you been?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
I totally agree. Its not exactly a thriller but it contains some really nice songs.

It's been a while lovely one... How and where have you been?
Hi ya smiley
I've been alive and dealing with the pressures of living.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Now watching episode 4.... don't disturb.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2015
sh*t just got real... Another Good Episode cool
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2015
The episodes are getting better.....slightly repetitive but better.

I loved the way Cookies played the prosecutor and still managed to sink Luscious' radio deal.......kill two birds with one stone. I just feel for Boo Boo Kitty, she's too darn smart and talented for the Lyons to keep using her like a pawn in their family drama.
I don't think the writers know what to do with her character.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
I like this episode so much, it was so soulful, from the songs to the plots!
Will 'Cheap weaves' lawyer survive that shock? lmaoooooooooooo grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Yonce:
The episodes are getting better.....slightly repetitive but better.

I loved the way Cookies played the prosecutor and still managed to sink Luscious' radio deal.......kill two birds with one stone. I just feel for Boo Boo Kitty, she's too darn smart and talented for the Lyons to keep using her like a pawn in their family drama.
I don't think the writers know what to do with her character.

@bolded
I did not really understand that part, just went back to watch it. cheesy

Who are those people that said Cookie doesn't have the brains to deal with Luscious? eat your words now gringrin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2015
that Andre's wife is very loyal ohh, I was very surprised when she said she would go with him!

And Mikel is jealous of the photographer grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Fück! I Love this Episode..
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
homesteady:
that Andre's wife is very loyal ohh, I was very surprised when she said she would go with him!

And Mikel is jealous of the photographer grin
Andre's wife had to go with him because he's not stable and she knows that if he gets caught she will end up in jail!

And why won't Mikel be jealous when the yeye photographer said he wants to be inside Jamal. grin #smh
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
"If the cops raid your house, that makes you a G... if the Feds raid your house, that makes you an OG!" oh my oh my... that scene right there won me over to the dark side grin grin

Btw, what's with Hakeem?

Boo boo kitty... aww! I like Anika and I want her to work with Cookie so bad. Two of them together will be a company to watch out for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Cookie needs to let go of her beef with Boo Boo Kitty. Yes, I might still hold hard feelings for what she did to the recovering addict, but Cookie is missing out on a rather valuable source. Chei! See how Empire has now made Boo Boo Kitty useless.

Now, I want Lucious to be taken down, but that federal prosecutor is annoying the hell out of me, oh girl no clean. That end scene had me in stitches, the laugh way possess me nearly killed me. Look at how Cookie used her situation to kill the radio deal. Michael was just killing me with the side eye action, oh boy I was rolling my eyes with you. That portrait was not all that, and that photographer looked like he was high on some shtako.

Lucious you SoB, lying through your teeth with semantics - yes you didn't lay a finger on Bunky, you just pulled the trigger with your finger, while using your other fingers to hold the gun. See the way the guy was lying to Cookie. No wonder he likes Thirsty so much - kindred spirit. Then, that let me talk to my friend moment with "you'll rot in hell, you snitch!" Chei! See me laughing and trying to slap the mofo through my iPad. Although, the scene he pulled with the FBI had me laughing & clapping. You see I told you, he and Boo Boo Kitty deserved each other. Some of y'all may have forgotten the stunt Boo Boo Kitty pulled when she discovered Cookie was about to invade their house...she went with lingerie route, while Lucious went all native in his own version.

Oh and shout out to Rhonda, I knew they had that crazy king of love, but I didn't know the girl was also Ride or Die.
**plays Jazmine Sullivan's #HoodLove in her honour.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyweZsw8f0

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
who else thinks Luscious would still bang that federal prosecutor undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by slimsky(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
bufness:
I been think say na only me they look am that way
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
That scene where that federal prosecutor entered Luscious bedroom.. I think he was naked because he was like you can look anywhere you want baby grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
The song Jamal sang at the beginning of the Episode. And the 1 he and Hakeem sang together?

Any1 with the titles and Links to download them, please?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by whizqueen(f): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
The video shoot idea was really dope even tho it didn't turn out successful.

The federal prosecutor was stunned when she saw luscious n.aked cheesy wink she was like "oh yeah you son of a biiitch, never knew you were this huge" shocked shocked wink

That photographer guy ehn.... He wants Jamal badly. Michael can't take it anymore grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2015
"Where we come from, if the cops raid your house..that makes you a GEE; if the FEDs raid your house..that makes you an OLD GEE" -Lucious Lyon

gringringrin Goodness me!!

I said it..Andre reminds Lucious of his traumatic childhood, he needs to talk to a shrink but I don't see that happening seeing that he's the latest 'OLD GEE'. The FBI just increased his street Cred cheesy

Has Andre been taking his meds? Seriously they need to increase the dosage so the voice in his head will stop.'God has been speaking to me'..right? Hope the same voice won't tell him to rat out on his Dad for helping him cover up his crime? Hakeem's another unstable character..he just keeps throwing childish tantrums.
..and my Lucious just had to be as na:ked as the day he was born when the "black bi;tch in cheap shoes" and the FBI came knocking. I guess she now has a witness to build a case against Lucious...a dead rotten Vernon Turner. Dead men don't speak
Grandma Cookie Monster aka Grandma Moses...Lucious and his Cookie sha!! wink
Another good song...Timberland doing a great job
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2015
bufness:

*both hands raised*
I do
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*both hands raised*
I do
hehe lol
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2015
slimsky:

I been think say na only me they look am that way
no b only u o
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2015
I find this episode 4 quite boring, unlike previous episodes....
I think Luscious is leaning too much on thirsty and the guy might be his undoing if he doesn't have a ready made plan to take care of him. That guy is too streets to be a lawyer, I dey suspect him o.

As for Anika, I already knew she will be abandoned by all and sundry right from day one. I guess she ain't good at maths, if not she should have done the maths and know she was going to lose out in the end.

I have fears for Andre because luscious already lived during his childhood with a bipolar mother and knows Andre fit enter market anytime soon, luscious might have him locked up in a psychiatric home to prevent him from ratting him out and that is where his wife might expose d whole thing.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by donjazet(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Got a little bit turned off seeing a man telling a man I love you and calling a man babe. But I like d storyline sha. D family politics, d music's and luscious is simply d villain every1 would love.

I don't know, it seems all series produced now must be pro LGBT and that's not fair!!!
They are trying to make being gay look normal when its not. Its so sad seeing all my favourite series having gay scenes.. Game of thrones, originals, vampire diaries, preety little liars, house of cards, modern family, homeland, Tudors etc.. Its not NORMAL!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by olu4life(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
chai... i no know this thread exist sha, Make una welcome me o jawe

Cookie is such a biatch!!! she's dope mehn. Love her die.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Adaeze003:
"If the cops raid your house, that makes you a G... if the Feds raid your house, that makes you an OG!" oh my oh my... that scene right there won me over to the dark side grin grin

Btw, what's with Hakeem?

Boo boo kitty... aww! I like Anika and I want her to work with Cookie so bad. Two of them together will be a company to watch out for.

their combo wil open luscious' grave
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nellyalph: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am yet to see epi4 sha. If Lyon dynasty lasts, I think cookie might sign that frank gather's daughter and that will be epic and a blow to luscious.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
nitane25:
their combo wil open luscious' grave

That's why lucious doesn't want that to happen.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Am I the only one that doesn't trust that lesbian biitchh? I guess am not the only one since my man luscious been asking her why she really bought into Empire.
As for Cookie, the only person she really needs to sign is barrister thirsty, and she will beat luscious down.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Flexysweet(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice epd,cookie was really smart getting out of that problem, buh she nt as smart as luscious, some of u, sayn luscious will soon go down bad bla bal bla, dnt 4get cookie will also go down wif him! Luscious is mean mofo (buh we all love him) cuz wen it come 2you threatening d family(lyon),u are so dead! Yea luscious killed bunky, cookie killed someone 2, nd d mofo dat help her, is still alive. Luscious ain't going no were! If u dnt like him, sorry 4u grin. Cuz if any tin happens to luscious, sorry 4d series Empire, cuz luscious is empire! Love cookie duo. #TeamLyonLusciou#
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Flexysweet:
Nice epd,cookie was really smart getting out of that problem, buh she nt as smart as luscious, some of u, sayn luscious will soon go down bad bla bal bla, dnt 4get cookie will also go down wif him! Luscious is mean mofo (buh we all love him) cuz wen it come 2you threatening d family(lyon),u are so dead! Yea luscious killed bunky, cookie killed someone 2, nd d mofo dat help her, is still alive. Luscious ain't going no were! If u dnt like him, sorry 4u grin. Cuz if any tin happens to luscious, sorry 4d series Empire, cuz luscious is empire! Love cookie duo. #TeamLyonLusciou#

Who did Cookie kill?

I'm 100% sure something bad will happen to Luscious when they want to end the film.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Flexysweet:

The guy who helped cookie drop frank gathers' boy has been dropped now. Didn't u watch the episode frank Gathers posted the guy's head to cookie in a box? It was that guy that helped cookie kill now.

And I think it will be good for Cookie to inform luscious the prosecutor is threatening her boys so luscious can make an elaborate plan for her(I mean much more than gifting her Vernon's body as a surprise present)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.