Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119260 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
homesteady:

Who did Cookie kill?

I'm 100% sure something bad will happen to Luscious when they want to end the film.
Cookie thought it was one of Gathers guy that was dropping him flowers, so he hired that guy Tru her sister to kill d guy. And that was why Gathers killed d hired guy in prison and had d head delivered to her door post
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nellyalph: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2015
ajasa4link:

Cookie thought it was one of Gathers guy that was dropping him flowers, so he hired that guy Tru her sister to kill d guy. And that was why Gathers killed d hired guy in prison and had d head delivered to her door post

That's correct! And that's what made luscious kill frank gathers in the first place. Cookie ran to luscious for help? Luscious came to frank, frank turned him down and asked his men(inmates) to kill Luscious slow and quiet.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2015
nellyalph:

That's correct! And that's what made luscious kill frank gathers in the first place. Cookie ran to luscious for help? Luscious came to frank, frank turned him down and asked his men(inmates) to kill Luscious slow and quiet.
Yeah......which makes me think if cookie can just tell luscious that black biitchh in cheap shoes is threatening her boys, the woman will be a forgotten story sharp sharp.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Flexysweet(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
ajasa4link:

The guy who helped cookie drop frank gathers' boy has been dropped now. Didn't u watch the episode frank Gathers posted the guy's head to cookie in a box? It was that guy that helped cookie kill now.

And I think it will be good for Cookie to inform luscious the prosecutor is threatening her boys so luscious can make an elaborate plan for her(I mean much more than gifting her Vernon's body as a surprise present)
buh remember frank still has loyal mofoz behind him! Duo his dead, still yet she's nt safe, cookie is d most unsettle character, cuz she alwayz in d net of d po po n feds, 4 luscious we all know he is in a big mess both from d feds nd franks hood! Buh he can deal wif frank hood cuz of his money n influence buh can cookie do dat, , why I included franks hood is Bcuz d series doesn't ve much story line, dey are surely adding dat part, which involve luscious nd cookie.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by mrjojo: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2015
"This is not when we hide, this is when we roar!" LL

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Power over money.

I want that song!! cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by fF01(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
homesteady:
I like this episode so much, it was so soulful, from the songs to the plots!

Will 'Cheap weaves' lawyer survive that shock? lmaoooooooooooo grin

lwkm! ''Cheap shoes, Cheap suits, Cheap Weaves'' Ms Ford don suffer... Her boobs thou!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by fF01(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
cao:
Cookie needs to let go of her beef with Boo Boo Kitty. Yes, I might still hold hard feelings for what she did to the recovering addict, but Cookie is missing out on a rather valuable source. Chei! See how Empire has now made Boo Boo Kitty useless.

Now, I want Lucious to be taken down, but that federal prosecutor is annoying the hell out of me, oh girl no clean. That end scene had me in stitches, the laugh way possess me nearly killed me. Look at how Cookie used her situation to kill the radio deal. Michael was just killing me with the side eye action, oh boy I was rolling my eyes with you. That portrait was not all that, and that photographer looked like he was high on some shtako.

Lucious you SoB, lying through your teeth with semantics - yes you didn't lay a finger on Bunky, you just pulled the trigger with your finger, while using your other fingers to hold the gun. See the way the guy was lying to Cookie. No wonder he likes Thirsty so much - kindred spirit. Then, that let me talk to my friend moment with "you'll rot in hell, you snitch!" Chei! See me laughing and trying to slap the mofo through my iPad. Although, the scene he pulled with the FBI had me laughing & clapping. You see I told you, he and Boo Boo Kitty deserved each other. Some of y'all may have forgotten the stunt Boo Boo Kitty pulled when she discovered Cookie was about to invade their house...she went with lingerie route, while Lucious went all native in his own version.

Oh and shout out to Rhonda, I knew they had that crazy king of love, but I didn't know the girl was also Ride or Die.
**plays Jazmine Sullivan's #HoodLove in her honour.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyweZsw8f0
Dat photographer is a perfect description of a Junky!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2015
wow!!! This episode tho...
Andre got baptised grin
I have a feeling that Rhonda is not really pregnant. Time shall tell sha
Jamal's going on tour with Ne-yo
Thirsty replaces Vernon
Luscious trying to steal Cookie's songs
And Hakeem was kidnapped at the end of this episode shocked

Lemme go and sleep I'll complete the review later.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2015
It's been a while since I've done my Empire watching on the train...so it's time for me to embarrass myself on the train.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Perhaps cookie is not that dumb after all. Whatever she lacks in brain, seems her mouth makes it up. She sure knows how to slang it out with anybody even in the church.

Am afraid luscious end is drawing nearer even tho the charges against him has been dropped, Andre's baptism will definitely push the boy to snitching on his father anytime soon. This one he has been doing marathon confession so, it's only a matter of time b4 he confides in his pastor about what he has done o.

Hakeem looks good in that suit, and even acting little more matured Sha.

As for Jamal and him wife abi na husband, so gayss too cheat on themselves? Orishirishi........awon GAYbriel FAGgay........ Smh

As for thirsty, i think he is stepping over his boundary Jare, make him just cool down b4 he go turn another Anika a.k.a passover

EPIC QUOTE OF THE EPISODE :, You are asking me to come watch somebody dunk u in tap water?- Luscious to Andre
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Holy s**t! Lucious just go see a therapist, your son is not your mother, man up and get your shtako sorted. See me restraining myself during this episode. I'll have to rewatch when I get back, 'cause I need to shout. Empire wan kill me with drama...

Oh and I'm waiting for Thirsty to frak up, he is going to cross that line with Lucious and it would be epic to see...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Welcome back to Empire Andre...Lucious is outrageous, see him spoiling his bipolar Son(make him wife wey kee Vernon for them cassh am). Whoever took Hakeem's asking for it..no one should complain when people start dropping like flies

"That Devil walk in here...this whole place might catch fire" - Cookie
..and the Devil came afterall cheesy
Such a unique familiar, sorting out their issues right in God's presence, in Church!! cheesy. What better place to fix problems undecided . Lucious really had it rough with his mum, I think he fears for Andre's unborn child

Meanwhile where can I find that girl group "Do it" song in Ep3? The chic in all black nailed that choreography.

The footwear on the the Lyon guys though. .phew!! kiss
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
cao:
Holy s**t! Lucious just go see a therapist, your son is not your mother, man up and get your shtako sorted. See me restraining myself during this episode. I'll have to rewatch when I get back, 'cause I need to shout. Empire wan kill me with drama...

Oh and I'm waiting for Thirsty to frak up , he is going to cross that line with Lucious and it would be epic to see...

Lucious better not lay a finger on "Thirsty".. eish!! He's too much cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am back... So this episode was nice.
Andre is trying to get closer to God but I think his wife is hiding something from him.. its either she's not really pregnant or the baby ain't Andre's
I loved the church scene.. Andre looked good in that robe. Luscious and cookie be bickering in the house of the Lord grin

My favorite quotes from the church scene
Cookie: That devil walk in here... This whole place might just catch fire

Hakeem: Am seeing some angles trying to take cover grin

Cookie: oh Let me make space incase lightning strikes

Cookie: Stop turning us against each other turning us into sinners like you
Hakeem: Preach Ma Preach!!! grin

Luscious still trying to steal cookies songs, I taught he wasn't afraid of the Lyon Dynasty... Trying to Steal their songs just showed that he is indeed afraid of them.

Jamal is working with Ne-yo and they are going on tour together. Ne-yo be acting all pro gay on Empire #smh Dunno why am not really feeling that song he wrote for jamal.
BTW
That Jamal's photographer is a f00li$h f00l, dude wants to blow Jamal by force. He was like "A mouth is a mouth" grin when he couldn't get Jamal he decided to go after Michael #smh what a man wh0re.

That scene where Freda Gatz was in the studio with luscious and luscious told her that her dad was a "Rotten Ba$tārd" I died grin Luscious is so mean!!!

I want cookie and that new guy to start dating. Let them make luscious jealous.

Its nice to see Hakeem stepping out of his comfort zone.. I liked the way he asked his driver to take Laura to anywhere she wants while he took a cab, he's finally becoming a gentle man and he definitely looked good in that suit he needs to start wearing suits more often.

Overall it was a good episode I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to find out who kidnapped Hakeem next week
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Just watched it.

I just hope Luscious won't do something bad to Andre, because even me sef I don't really trust that Andre, he is just unstable.

That photographer is crazy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Alfred234:
Andre got baptised grin
Thirsty replaces Vernon

I'm also suspecting that her pregnancy, but I thought they went for a scan in season 1? I can't clearly remember.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
What if Luscious mother is still alive? #justThinking

Her vocals in that bathtub scene sent shrills to my bones.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
WTFF shocked shocked I just saw on twitter that the next episode is coming out next upper week and not next week! This is so heartbreaking.

Who knows what world series mean?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
homesteady:
WTFF shocked shocked I just saw on twitter that the next episode is coming out next upper week and not next week! This is so heartbreaking.

Who knows what world series mean?
Are you sure? I follow their twitter and instagram page and I didn't see anything like that
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Alfred234:

Are you sure? I follow their twitter and instagram page and I didn't see anything like that

You know they tweet a lot, so you might have missed it.

I was just searching empire on twitter to read people's reactions, thats when I saw the tweet.

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
i dnt like d way empire is going, first d gay thing, now they trying to mess with religion
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2015
bufness:
i dnt like d way empire is going, first d gay thing, now they trying to mess with religion

Thats Just the reality. Thats how they live in the USA now.

I am also homophobic but I am cool with the Series. If You ain't cool with it, just stop downloading it! Kapish?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

I am also homophobic but I am cool with the Series. If You ain't cool with it, just stop downloading it! Kapish?
waheva rocks ur boat, doesn't rock mine, mayne
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2015
bufness:
waheva rocks ur boat, doesn't rock mine, mayne

Exactly what I am saying.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Calm down Mr... everyone is free to air his view...

I don't like the gay thing too, doesn't mean I'm gonna abandon the whole series.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Adaeze003:

Calm down Mr... everyone is free to air his view...

I don't like the gay thing too, doesn't mean I'm gonna abandon the whole series.

We all know the gay stuff will get more scenes as we proceed down the series. We dont have to come here or anywhere and start crying over that.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol you guys have come again with your yeye homophobia... So its ok for the straight casts to be making out on TV but Jamal shouldn't because you are homophobic abi? You people should stop being sentimental abeg!!! Thank God there's a forward button if you don't like the gay scenes you can always forward it.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamkingzlee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Alfred234:
Andre got baptised grin
Thirsty replaces Vernon

nawa for you ooh cheesy complete it jhor! Hakeem was kidnapped? shocked
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
*snapping my fingers in a crazy traffic*

..all we want is a party, have some shots with somebody...take the music and turn it, all the way Up!! If you came here to party then it ain't no doubt about...say no doubt about it, saying no doubt about it...ain't no no no no no doubt about it......

Having myself a good time nonetheless wink
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Howard Terrence! I mean I've always loved this guy, but in this series, am mesmerized, didn't know he had all that attitude in him. Him and cookie in this series? Good pair.

Not a bad series, I'l be following
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
homesteady:
What if Luscious mother is still alive? #justThinking

Her vocals in that bathtub scene sent shrills to my bones.

At first statement, hmm possible - she'l be too old tho, she did ruin luscious bad.

Second statement - you know that is Kelly Rowland yeah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.