Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119262 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
cao:
Holy s**t! Lucious just go see a therapist, your son is not your mother, man up and get your shtako sorted. See me restraining myself during this episode. I'll have to rewatch when I get back, 'cause I need to shout. Empire wan kill me with drama...

Oh and I'm waiting for Thirsty to frak up, he is going to cross that line with Lucious and it would be epic to see...

Andre needs a shrink more. I don't blame Luscious at all.

The guy's watching his childhood over again, and Rhonda is really pregnant, then the poor baby might not grow up normal, especially with a scheming mother and a wacko father.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by luxanne(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
Power over money.

I want that song!! cheesy

All their songs? iLike cheesy

Its what I enjoy most in the series - if only cookie can sing as well but her voice?lol.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

Andre needs a shrink more. I don't blame Luscious at all.

The guy's watching his childhood over again, and Rhonda is really pregnant, then the poor baby might not grow up normal, especially with a scheming mother and a wacko father.
No Lucious needs to see a shrink, the guy is confusing his mother with his son. Unlike Mama Dwight, Andre accepts that he has a problem and is doing the necessary steps to handle his issues. Plus, Lucious' narcissism is more than whatever is considered the medical threshold, it's entering the realms of a disorder. The guy likes to lie too much. Rhonda might be a schemer, but that woman loves her husband. Although, I'm beginning to wonder if the child exists...

And speaking of normal, Lucious' sons are not exactly the epitome of normal, Lucious is/was a terrible father. Bunky & Vernon took care of his kids. Lucious distanced himself from Andre, because he reminded him of his mother. Andre did everything to be seen in the same light as his musically gifted brothers, he didn't know why his father kept his distance. Lucious hated Jamal for a big chunk of his life because he was gay. Now that his father now sees him in a new light, Jamal wants to stay in his good graces at all costs. Lucious loved Hakeem so much, that he made sure his other children knew it, since to Lucious, Hakeem is his only 'normal' son. Now, Hakeem is the prodigal son that Lucious still wants back. Lucious pit his own sons against each other for the throne. Talk about a hostile home environment. The fact that the boys have now warmed up to their mother - who has been absent for 17 years, just shows how much of a terrible father he is.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Talius(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
cao:

No Lucious needs to see a shrink, the guy is confusing his mother with his son. Unlike Mama Dwight, Andre accepts that he has a problem and is doing the necessary steps to handle his issues. Plus, Lucious' narcissism is more than whatever is considered the medical threshold, it's entering the realms of a disorder. The guy likes to lie too much. Rhonda might be a schemer, but that woman loves her husband. Although, I'm beginning to wonder if the child exists...

And speaking of normal, Lucious' sons are not exactly the epitome of normal, Lucious is/was a terrible father. Bunky & Vernon took care of his kids. Lucious distanced himself from Andre, because he reminded him of his mother. Andre did everything to be seen in the same light as his musically gifted brothers, he didn't know why his father kept his distance. Lucious hated Jamal for a big chunk of his life because he was gay. Now that his father now sees him in a new light, Jamal wants to stay in his good graces at all costs. Lucious loved Hakeem so much, that he made sure his other children knew it, since to Lucious, Hakeem is his only 'normal' son. Now, Hakeem is the prodigal son that Lucious still wants back. Lucious pit his own sons against each other for the throne. Talk about a hostile home environment. The fact that the boys have now warmed up to their mother - who has been absent for 17 years, just shows how much of a terrible father he is.
perfect summary
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
cao:

Hakeem is the only normal son. It's obvious.

His other two sons aren't exactly easy to love. If my son was gay, I'll see it as the work of the devil in his life.......a black man can hardly accept that a son he fathered turned out to be gay. Take our typical Nigerian fathers who have a tendency to shift the blame to the mother if the children turn out poorly.

One is gay and the other is a constant reminder of how much you suffered during your childhood in the hands of your own mother. The constant mood swings, the outbursts, the nights you had to endure hunger and lie to people that you were happy living with someone who could buy you chocolates one minute and slam you against the wall the next one. It isn't exactly easy.

And despite all their flaws, even if he distanced himself from them all, he wanted the best for them. Pitting them against each other made him see how much they wanted to rule, who was passionate enough to push the family business to greater heights.
King Leah in Shakespeare's story did it.

Luscious has flaws, he needs a shrink but Andre needs it more so he can understand why Luscious hates him.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

His other two sons aren't exactly easy to love. If my son was gay, I'll see it as the work of the devil in his life.......a black man can hardly accept that a son he fathered turned out to be gay. Take our typical Nigerian fathers who have a tendency to shift the blame to the mother if the children turn out poorly.

One is gay and the other is a constant reminder of how much you suffered during your childhood in the hands of your own mother. The constant mood swings, the outbursts, the nights you had to endure hunger and lie to people that you were happy living with someone who could buy you chocolates one minute and slam you against the wall the next one. It isn't exactly easy.

And despite all their flaws, even if he distanced himself from them all, he wanted the best for them. Pitting them against each other made him see how much they wanted to rule, who was passionate enough to push the family business to greater heights.

Luscious has flaws, he needs a shrink but Andre needs it more so he can understand why Luscious hates him.
If my son is gay, I've no problem with it because God doesn't make mistakes. Now, but just like Lucious, you don't seem to understand Andre is not Mama Dwight. Lucious has demons from living with his mother, demons he didn't even try to heal, he just keeps burying it within himself. Help that he needs, but he will hide it behind his hyper masculinity. And if we followed the blaming the mother logic, we can't blame Cookie for the outcome of her children's development. Hakeem is spoiled to the core. If Lucious was really concerned about Andre's wellbeing, he won't have left out there to fend for himself. Andre wants to be back in Empire, but Lucious is still pinning for his spoiled son. Andre might not be a singer, but he certainly has a head for business, which Jamal & Hakeem don't have. Look at what Lucious is doing to Andre, he finally lets the guy back in Empire after he gives him Vernon's body, then proceeds to spit on his son's newfound faith by purposely trying to get him to quit. How the heck is that love & wanting the best for your child? It's like he wants to push his son to the edge, so that he can justify his fear for his son's bipolar. After all the betrayal from Hakeem & Andre, he still wants Hakeem back, but not Andre. The same Hakeem that slept with his fiancée. So yes, Lucious needs help.

Even though, Jamal is now in his corner, he still wants his Hakeem. Oh...Actually, it's closer to Lion in the Winter than King Lear.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
cao:

If my son is gay, I've no problem with it because God doesn't make mistakes. Now, but just like Lucious, you don't seem to understand Andre is not Mama Dwight. Lucious has demons from living with his mother, demons he didn't even try to heal, he just keeps burying it within himself. Help that he needs, but he will hide it behind his hyper masculinity. And if we followed the blaming the mother logic, we can't blame Cookie for the outcome of her children's development. Hakeem is spoiled to the core. If Lucious was really concerned about Andre's wellbeing, he won't have left out there to fend for himself. Andre wants to be back in Empire, but Lucious is still pinning for his spoiled son. Andre might not be a singer, but he certainly has a head for business, which Jamal & Hakeem don't have. Look at what Lucious is doing to Andre, he finally lets the guy back in Empire after he gives him Vernon's body, then proceeds to spit on his son's newfound faith by purposely trying to get him to quit. How the heck is that love & wanting the best for your child? It's like he wants to push his son to the edge, so that he can justify his fear for his son's bipolar. After all the betrayal from Hakeem & Andre, he still wants Hakeem back, but not Andre. The same Hakeem that slept with his fiancée. So yes, Lucious needs help.

Even though, Jamal is now in his corner, he still wants his Hakeem. Oh...Actually, it's closer to Lion in the Winter than King Lear.

Andre has a head for business but he's crazy. Personally, no son can run Empire the way Luscious does......only one woman can and that's his wife.
With Andre, Luscious is scared.........I agree he has demons and needs to open up to someone but I get why he behaves the way he does. I will never live a multi billion dollar empire to someone like Andre. He's far too unstable. And you think that Andre is not like Luscious' mother because you're viewing like a spectator. Luscious is the one with the shoe, he knows where it bites the most. I was angry at first with the way he kept treating Andre till we saw just a few clips of what living like is with a bipolar parent 24/7.

And why can't we blame Cookie for how her sons turned out? Its obvious her absence escalated their whole decline, especially Hakeem. It might not be her fault for being absent but she did the drugss, she knew the risks.......its like a mother robbing and getting caught before leaving her kids behind going to jail. She knew who her husband was, he put one of her kids in a dustpan, she should have known leaving them with Luscious was not the best.

All in all, I will not blame Luscious entirely, he has his own wahala but when it comes to Andre, I understand his pain. Living with a bipolar patient is not something you can just talk about in rehab, its deeper than that.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

Andre has a head for business but he's crazy. Personally, no son can run Empire the way Luscious does......only one woman can and that's his wife.
With Andre, Luscious is scared.........I agree he has demons and needs to open up to someone but I get why he behaves the way he does. I will never live a multi billion dollar empire to someone like Andre. He's far too unstable. And you think that Andre is not like Luscious' mother because you're viewing like a spectator. Luscious is the one with the shoe, he knows where it bites the most. I was angry at first with the way he kept treating Andre till we saw just a few clips of what living like is with a bipolar parent 24/7.

And why can't we blame Cookie for how her sons turned out? Its obvious her absence escalated their whole decline, especially Hakeem. It might not be her fault for being absent but she did the drugss, she knew the risks.......its like a mother robbing and getting caught before leaving her kids behind going to jail. She knew who her husband was, he put one of her kids in a dustpan, she should have known leaving them with Luscious was not the best.

All in all, I will not blame Luscious entirely, he has his own wahala but when it comes to Andre, I understand his pain. Living with a bipolar patient is not something you can just talk about in rehab, its deeper than that.
You can't blame Cookie, 'cause Lucious made sure his boys didn't really need to see her. It was only Jamal that went to see her, since Lucious didn't really care about that one. I don't know about Andre, maybe he just wanted to stay in his dad's graces. Hakeem always felt abandoned by his mother, like she had a choice in the matter, why didn't Lucious correct that perception? And please, she and Lucious were both about that life, don't forget that, she took the rap for both of them. Lucious conveniently forgot about her and left her to rot in prison - out of sight, out of mind. Or have you forgotten that he killed Bunky because he was trying to blackmail him for the murders he committed back in the day?

And please, Lucious is not living with his bipolar son, Rhonda is living with him and as we have seen even Mrs. Ride or Die has been shown to make sure he is on top of it. And from the way Jamal & Hakeem reacted during Andre's episode, they didn't really know about his bipolar disorder. It appears the times when Andre stopped taking his meds coincides with the times he was trying to prove himself to his father. It's like Lucious wants the boy to explode, Andre confesses to him that he actually tried to commit suicide, and he only failed because the gun jammed. But yet, he continues to push Andre away because of his fear of his experience with his mother. From the looks of the flashbacks, Mama Dwight did not try to fix her problems, so enough with the comparison. You & Lucious don't seem to understand that Andre is not his grandmother. People who suffer from bipolar & take their meds are not raging lunatics, they are not your local madmen on the street, they are people who are dealing with their illness. If they followed you & Lucious' logic, Rhonda would have been dead since college.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
cao:

You can't blame Cookie, 'cause Lucious made sure his boys didn't really need to see her. It was only Jamal that went to see her, since Lucious didn't really care about that one. I don't know about Andre, maybe he just wanted to stay in his dad's graces. Hakeem always felt abandoned by his mother, like she had a choice in the matter, why didn't Lucious correct that perception? And please, she and Lucious were both about that life, don't forget that, she took the rap for both of them. Lucious conveniently forgot about her and left her to rot in prison - out of sight, out of mind. Or have you forgotten that he killed Bunky because he was trying to blackmail him for the murders he committed back in the day?

And please, Lucious is not living with his bipolar son, Rhonda is living with him and as we have seen even Mrs. Ride or Die has been shown to make sure he is on top of it. And from the way Jamal & Hakeem reacted during Andre's episode, they didn't really know about his bipolar disorder. It appears the times when Andre stopped taking his meds coincides with the times he was trying to prove himself to his father. It's like Lucious wants the boy to explode, Andre confesses to him that he actually tried to commit suicide, and he only failed because the gun jammed. But yet, he continues to push Andre away because of his fear of his experience with his mother. From the looks of the flashbacks, Mama Dwight did not try to fix her problems, so enough with the comparison. You & Lucious don't seem to understand that Andre is not his grandmother. People who surfer from bipolar & take their meds are not raging lunatics, they are not your local madmen on the street, they are people who are dealing with their illness. If they followed you & Lucious' logic, Rhonda would have been dead since college.

Perhaps them being "all about that life" ruined their family. Almost to the point of no redemption which BTW, they're slowly approaching.

Luscious' fear/hatred torwards Andre is justified. Its not the best but its justified.You claim he's not like his grandma but the flashbacks show the similarities....besides, Rhonda is an adult. She knew what she signed up for in college. Luscious was a helpless little kid who probably wanted a normal family like his friends not a crazy asss mother. He doesn't have to live with a bipolar son to feel the pain....no way can he risk leaving the company to Andre no matter how redeemed he may seem. His childhood memories of being abused are tattooed in his mind........it will take more than rehab to erase them.

The man loves his sons, he just has a screwed up way of showing it which I'm beginning to understand. This is not a white picket fence family, love cannot come in the traditional way.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yonce:

Perhaps them being "all about that life" ruined their family. Almost to the point of no redemption which BTW, they're slowly approaching.

Luscious' fear/hatred torwards Andre is justified. Its not the best but its justified.You claim he's not like his grandma but the flashbacks show the similarities....besides, Rhonda is an adult. She knew what she signed up for in college. Luscious was a helpless little kid who probably wanted a normal family like his friends not a crazy asss mother. He doesn't have to live with a bipolar son to feel the pain....no way can he risk leaving the company to Andre no matter how redeemed he may seem. His childhood memories of being abused are tattooed in his mind........it will take more than rehab to erase them.

The man loves his sons, he just has a screwed up way of showing it which I'm beginning to understand. This is not a white picket fence family, love cannot come in the traditional way.
And yet again, you fail to see the difference, Andre is not Mama Dwight. It's obvious from the flashbacks that Mama Dwight didn't take medication. Lucious is no longer little Dwight. Maybe you need to watch this YouTube video to expand your understanding of being bipolar. Y'all need to learn more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D-15Z9oE2g
Andre is on medication and he obviously sees a doctor for his condition and the moments when he has stopped taking his medication is when he tries to prove himself to his father. Yes, it's not a white picket fence family, but Lucious appears to be the worst member of his family. His quest for a legacy, recognition and godlike status has more or less destroyed his family. When your ex-con drug dealing wife is seen as a role model to your children, you know you don frakked up real bad. It seems that everybody, but Lucious raised his kids.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2015
cao:

And yet again, you fail to see the difference, Andre is not Mama Dwight. It's obvious from the flashbacks that Mama Dwight didn't take medication. Lucious is no longer little Dwight. Maybe you need to watch this YouTube video to expand your understanding of being bipolar. Y'all need to learn more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D-15Z9oE2g
Andre is on medication and he obviously sees a doctor for his condition and the moments when he has stopped taking his medication is when he tries to prove himself to his father. Yes, it's not a white picket fence family, but Lucious appears to be the worst member of his family. His quest for a legacy, recognition and godlike status has more or less destroyed his family. When your ex-con drug dealing wife is seen as a role model to your children, you know you don frakked up real bad. It seems that everybody, but Lucious raised his kids.

The simple truth is that whether Andre takes medication or not.......it doesn't make a difference to Luscious. All the doctors in the world will not erase the trauma a little boy suffered because of his mother and now he's watching the first fruit of his marriage suffer such.
No matter the drugs, the meds it can never be easy for him to erase it.

Do the math, just because he's aged now doesn't mean he can suddenly forget his childhood especially when he's being constantly reminded when he looks at Andre. Did you see him in church during Andre's baptism? He chose to be there for his son but it was like watching his mother assault him over again......this is not about understanding bipolar. This is a little boy who suffered the effect when he didn't even understand what was going on. I'm not a fan of him. But I understand his fúcked up relationship with Andre.....I can't blame him.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Yonce:

The simple truth is that whether Andre takes medication or not.......it doesn't make a difference to Luscious. All the doctors in the world will not erase the trauma a little boy suffered because of his mother and now he's watching the first fruit of his marriage suffer such.

Do the math, just because he's aged now doesn't mean he can suddenly forget his childhood especially when he's being constantly reminded when he looks at Andre. Did you see him in church during Andre's baptism? He chose to be there for his son but it was like watching his mother assault him over again......this is not about understanding bipolar. This is a little boy who suffered the effect when he didn't even understand what was going on. I'm not a fan of him. But I understand his fúcked up relationship with Andre.....I can't blame him.
And whose fault is that? Lucious. Since he's too much of a coward to seek help. He will continue in his cycle of fear because he believes he's a god, who doesn't need help. So all this one na story, since he will always be in that position.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
cao:

And whose fault is that? Lucious. Since he's too much of a coward to seek help. He will continue in his cycle of fear because he believes he's a god, who doesn't need help. So all this one na story, since he will always be in that position.

one tin you guys fail to realize is that the characterization of lucious Lyon is so complicated.if luscious were to see a therapist and move past it,d character itself wud become boring,i dunno y fans always want to change "the bad guy" of a film..lucious can't even go close to a therapist,it can't cure everytin,
me personally won't leave empire in Andres hand,cos its certain that one day,Andre wud break..he's a ticking time bomb.

lucious is not an optimist,he's a realist
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
dubylhover:

one tin you guys fail to realize is that the characterization of lucious Lyon is so complicated.if luscious were to see a therapist and move past it,d character itself wud become boring,i dunno y fans always want to change "the bad guy" of a film..lucious can't even go close to a therapist,it can't cure everytin,
me personally won't leave empire in Andres hand,cos its certain that one day,Andre wud break..he's a ticking time bomb.

lucious is not an optimist,he's a realist

I don't know why people suddenly think therapy is everything. Some situations dey pass therapy.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
cao:

As I said, he's a man with flaws......to me, it'll take years for him to warm up to Andre even with therapy. I'm sure he fears mightily for Andre's child.

Luscious might be a lot of things but a coward is the last adjective to use on him. He might tell people he's a god but I doubt he believes it. That's probably one of the main reasons he won't seek help or admit he has a problem.....a problem that will traumatize him for life. This whole bipolar fear actually makes him not seem so godlike for once. That man is not a coward.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yonce:

I don't know why people suddenly think therapy is everything. Some situations dey pass therapy.

i swr..most peeps think therapy is magic...if not for anything,that memory of his mother dipping him in water and watching his own bipolar son undergo d same is so traumatic....its not easy for luscious also.I felt for him then...some memories and things leaves people scarred for life..andre telling his dad that he attempted suicide goes as far to show that andre wud surely break one day and might crumble empire.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
homesteady:
Just watched it.

I just hope Luscious won't do something bad to Andre, because even me sef I don't really trust that Andre, he is just unstable.

That photographer is crazy

Very disgusting artist!! "A mouth is a mouth". undecided *skincrawl*
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yonce:

Exactly...Lucious is tough! He doesn't want cry babies around him. The entertainment business is rugged, his boys have to work for it. I hope he finds help with Andre's issue though, I feel bad for Andre
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Illuminatus(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yonce:

and what about the role he played in making his kids this way? The way he reacted to them went a long way in making those guys what they became. Remember Jamal's Good Enough and Keep Your Money? The way he kept pressurizing Hakeem to work harder and then Andre...hmmmm. That's a different ball game. Whatever his demons are, he should have handled them and not let them haunt his kids too. This just keeps the vicious cycle running.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Illuminatus:

and what about the role he played in making his kids this way? The way he reacted to them went a long way in making those guys what they became. Remember Jamal's Good Enough and Keep Your Money? The way he kept pressurizing Hakeem to work harder and then Andre...hmmmm. That's a different ball game. Whatever his demons are, he should have handled them and not let them haunt his kids too. This just keeps the vicious cycle running.
And that exactly is what I'm talking about.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Don't know if I'm d only one noticing ds but season two doesnt have hit songs lyk season one doessad
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Illuminatus:

Maybe you missed where I said his children.......especially the first two were not easy to love.
Can you imagine how difficult it must have been for a single dad whose wife just got into jail to raise three boys with issues bigger than the normal average kid? Andre already with signs of a mental illness Luscious dreads more than anything, Jamal still refusing to play with trucks and settling for Barbies, and Hakeem barely a toddler still needing breast milk from his mom. All the while trying to get Empire off the ground, writing songs, scouting talent, producing just so the company can be what it is today and secure a future for his generations so they could all be born with a diamond spoons when he didn't even have a rubber spoon?

That's why he left family---Bunky and Vernon, to raise them......he didn't have a choice. They way he's acting towards them is because of the way they turned out on their own, Andre being bipolar is not his fault, Jamal being gay is not Luscious' fault either......so what exactly is your first statement about? undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Exactly...Lucious is tough! He doesn't want cry babies around him. The entertainment business is rugged, his boys have to work for it. I hope he finds help with Andre's issue though, I feel bad for Andre

He's tough and wants the best man to rule Empire. The boys have to be tough.

Andre begging to come back to Empire doesn't exactly spell tough, if your dad doesn't want you, go your way and prove you're a man. You don't have to depend on daddy. Luscious didn't have a father to depend on so I don't see why he should desperately need one .....personally, I wish Jamal never came back to the company in season 1. He should have started from scratch like Luscious did and not depend on daddy's money like everyone is obviously doing.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yonce:

He's tough and wants the best man to rule Empire. The boys have to be tough.

Andre begging to come back to Empire doesn't exactly spell tough, if your dad doesn't want you, go your way and prove you're a man. You don't have to depend on daddy. Luscious didn't have a father to depend on so I don't see why he should desperately need one .....personally, I wish Jamal never came back to the company in season 1. He should have started from scratch like Luscious did and not depend on daddy's money like everyone is obviously doing.

Andre's dire need to come back to Empire is not all about the money. Andre has given his all to empire even though hez got no musical talent. Imagine u just letting go of all you worked and toiled for..its not easy now. And note that Andre cant start a company on his own..hez not dat independent.It will be bad if luscious doesnt take him back...Lemme go and watch episode fivesmiley
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Henroobaba: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi Guys, I'm in suspense as to who ordered the kidnap or abduction of Hakeem Lyon
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
raffyreuz:

Andre's dire need to come back to Empire is not all about the money. Andre has given his all to empire even though hez got no musical talent. Imagine u just letting go of all you worked and toiled for..its not easy now. And note that Andre cant start a company on his own..hez not dat independent.It will be bad if luscious doesnt take him back...Lemme go and watch episode fivesmiley

It is about money.

Same with all these trust fund babies. If you've given your all and you're still underappreciated, ridiculed and pushed all over, won't you savage whatever pride you've got left and move on? Why stay behind? Get out and work for your own empire!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yonce:

It is about money.

Same with all these trust fund babies. If you've given your all and you're still underappreciated, ridiculed and pushed all over, won't you savage whatever pride you've got left and move on? Why stay behind? Get out and work for your own empire!
Pulling out and making something would be possible if it were Cookie or maybe Jamal,but surely not Andre. That guy's life is Empire.
Buh thank God Lucious took him back in Episode five after he found out Andre killed Vernon.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
raffyreuz:

Pulling out and making something would be possible if it were Cookie or maybe Jamal,but surely not Andre. That guy's life is Empire.
Buh thank God Lucious took him back in Episode five after he found out Andre killed Vernon.

twas Rhonda that killed Vernon not Andre.....
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yonce:

It is about money.

I think he is doing this for his unborn child(jxt sayn oo) Seems like Andre want to be a christian..hehehe
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
dubylhover:

Yea u ryt..tnks for the correction
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
dubylhover:

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
raffyreuz:

grin you're welcome..I like that Rhonda...shes a very good and loyal wife..d type we dey look for

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.