Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. (15227 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Just because PDP's candidate lacks the intellectual agility to do things right at the right time does not mean a fully vetted plan by someone else can not be successful
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Odehfamily(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2015
The most unrealistic Campaign promises in the world was Jonathan Transformations Agenda 2011 .. imagine they said they will create millions of jobs for the teaming Graduates
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Raphtop(m): 6:39am On Feb 26, 2015
and who says the apc manifesto is unrealistic? let our anticipated change arrive first now. after the people's general don tro all d robbers inside prison finish im go recover d public fund wey dem steel.
i bet you guys really do not kno Hw wealthy we are in this nation if bot for corruption
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by bobisky(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2015
We can allow GEJ to debate GMB? Just watch your grammar man
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Carlmax(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2015
milloguy:

Are you serious? Let me make this clear to you that anyone supporting GEJ has a very low IQ. Because you think this is the best we can do as a nation. Old trains, inflated road projects. NIS job scam, you're either benefiting from the ruin or you're just a tribal/religious psychopath.

TELL THEM!!! It's not Rocket science to fix Nigeria. There is no word like IMPOSSIBLE in APC's dictionary. I #march4buhari/osibanjo
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Ilemona93(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Even me the thing the baffu me may God help all of us in naija,we are tired of nigeria politician and their fake manisfestoes

In normal sense just look into this can this thing be acheive if yabin with that his income is drop 100 percent to 80 percent
I love nigeria I love kogite I love my people IGALA Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Dozzmani(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2015
stalyf:
God bless you Oga Metuh. APC and their members are full of deceits, and they sell their lies and propaganda by shouting CHANGE. Our great country Nigeria is not a BUS that need a conductor to give #Change. Nigeria is a PLANE that need a good pilot and GEJ is it.

GEJ till 2019 joor
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by bayulll01(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2015
stalyf:
God bless you Oga Metuh. APC and their members are full of deceits, and they sell their lies and propaganda by shouting CHANGE. Our great country Nigeria is not a BUS that need a conductor to give #Change. Nigeria is a PLANE that need a good pilot and GEJ is it.

GEJ till 2019 joor
let them tell us what they have for us,they should tell us their manisfesto,they should tell us what they have for us,they should stop attacking apc,as for now,apc is preferred choice because pdp has ruled us for 16yr and counting,will it be hard for us to try another party
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by PastorOla1: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Who told you that the manifesto of PDP is not a piece of nonsensical nonsense one?
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by betterabia: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2015
we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by dulux07(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Y r this pdp guys making noise all about, trying to confuse pple that apc is a bad party, r they good either, n also tryin to confuse pple of the same country of what they have achieved on media. i bought a newspaper yday, most of d pages wer full of pdp propaganda against Apc, even on AIT, silverbird e.t.c Y cant they stop disturbin us, cant we decide ourselves? or they feel we r not sensible enough to study both parties.Haba we r citizens, today, its fayose,2mao is ,obj, okupe or ffk etc. This only shows they r scared. If they feel dey ve done wel for d past 6yrs, they shud be calm, @lis we r nt blind. the funny tin its our money they r usin for this there noisemakin campaign.
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
It can be seen as lies and deceit only to those who were born confused and clueless. An average Nigerian can clearly see that the manifesto will be beneficial to all who seek change..
The truth is there for all to see.
Pls vote wisely and ignore these bunch of bullocks,
Sai Buhari.
Be objective. Where will the money for all APC promised come from? Remember Buhari is not so big on borrowing, and our income has greatly dwindled. The likeliest scenario IF APC win is that, they will say "give us time, the previous govt has spoilt things, we need time to bounce back" or they do free education in some of the APC controlled states, share half-baked meals to a few school, then turn to propaganda to paint a much better pic than the reality.

I still insist that APC and PDP are made up of the same kind of people. Mark my words, APC CANNOT FULFIL ALL (OR EVEN HALF) OF WHAT THEY'RE MANIFESTO BOASTS THEY WILL"
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2015
paolo96:
By his calculation that means the missing 20 billion dollars will cater for it for at least two years.
Poverty Deployment Party should please leave Nigerians alone.
Which 20bn dollars. Think now. 20bn dollars, without a trail, you guys should stop letting beef/partisanship in politics/ pure unadulterated baseless hate cloud your reasoning
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by OLADD: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2015
stalyf:

GEJ till 2019 joor

Of course only some semi-illiterate Nigerians wlll believe in the workability of APC manifestoes. Before selling their minds to APC's jaundiced lies, questions should be asked on the number of genuine jobs created in APC states. Why can't Lagos State that has the largest budget in Nigeria pay monthly allowance to its indigenes? Let the gullibles continue to be deceived by Buhari and APC.

1 Like

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by kaboninc(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:
Coming for a party where the government promise to make public the probe report that pricewatercooper had done on NNPC
But more than a week that the report has being submitted....... We are told they won't release it until after election

You have come again! See DISTORTION of GEJ's statement. He never said the report should be made public but FINDINGS or HIGHLIGHTS should and the Auditor General made these FINDINGS. That was how you got to know that NPDC is to refund about $1.4 billion to the Federation!

Please check your facts before rushing to the public!

Thanks.
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by bewla(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2015
ojoro nigeria get e money boro money from over sea lair lair P D P money just dey miss o. one thing is sure if u no fit do am pls CHANGE your self

lobatan
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2015
gentleaccess:
the money presently been shared among the elite and political circle is prove enough that the manifesto is more the realistic, only a PDP and tanist would see differently... Quote me anytime "i would rather be in bondage of Buhari than in the freedom of jonathan".
I suppose you weren't alive in the 80's when BUBU held sway. Lol. Be careful what you wish for o. BUBU's bondage go tire you aswear
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by kaboninc(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

Be objective. Where will the money for all APC promised come from? Remember Buhari is not so big on borrowing,
Is it not ironic that this same Buhari borrowed N27 million to BUY his nomination form? If he can borrow to pursue a personal agenda, how much more would he do should he becomes the President?

The likeliest scenario IF APC win is that, they will say "give us time, the previous govt has spoilt things, we need time to bounce back" or they do free education in some of the APC controlled states, share half-baked meals to a few school, then turn to propaganda to paint a much better pic than the reality.

Thank God you know their franchise!

I still insist that APC and PDP are made up of the same kind of people. Mark my words, APC CANNOT FULFIL ALL (OR EVEN HALF) OF WHAT THEY'RE MANIFESTO BOASTS THEY WILL"

Well, there is honour amongst thieves!
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by allanphash7(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Ask ifa now

Rude
Jilov:
are u a bus conductor?
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by dre11(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2015
kaboninc:

You have come again! See DISTORTION of GEJ's statement. He never said the report should be made public but FINDINGS or HIGHLIGHTS should and the Auditor General made these FINDINGS. That was how you got to know that NPDC is to refund about $1.4 billion to the Federation!

Please check your facts before rushing to the public!

Thanks.

Read this and tell me who is speaking facts and not and do notice the emboldened part

On the publication of the full report, the minister stated that “The report would be made public to Nigerians very soon. The Minister of Petroleum Resources has said that, and I am telling you also as the Minister of State for Finance that the report would be made public very soon.”
The Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke had told the Financial Times of London, that government would not publish the report ahead of election, to avoid a “rabid opposition” finding “all sorts of minute detail (in the full report) to create concern”.
Based on Mr. Yuguda’s “very soon” and Mrs. Alison-Madueke’s seeming fear of a “rabid opposition,” the government appears to have concluded to release the report only after the general elections on March 28 and April 11.
The audit was conducted after the immediate past Central Bank Governor, Lamido Sanusi, alleged that as much as $20 billion may have been missing in the national oil company’s accounts.
According to Mr. Odaah, who is also Ebonyi State Commissioner for Finance, the President approved the payment of the money into the Federation Account for immediate distribution during the next FAAC meeting to be held in March.
He said the state finance commissioners were worried when the issue was not captured in the report presented by the Accountant General of the Federation for Tuesday’s February meeting, particularly the clarification by the Central Bank of Nigeria on the exchange rate to be adopted in disbursing the money.
On other issues discussed during the meeting, Mr. Odaah said the attention of the president was drawn to the poor performances of the electricity distribution companies across the country.
He said the state commissioners were concerned that despite government’s effort to improve the level of electricity supply in the country, the performance of the power distribution companies were nothing to write home about.
“The Federal Government is making great effort to ensure that the electricity distribution is better, but, what we are seeing as commissioners of finance in our respective states, is different. We have to speak up against anything that would negatively impact the effort to energise our economies.
“Power supply is very important and therefore the president’s attention should be called to note that the EDCs have to be directed to do more to help the states,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/177499-jonathan-sits-on-nnpc-audit-report-but-approves-sharing-of-recovered-1-48-billion.html
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by kaboninc(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2015
queensmith:
Did the public secretary of PDP really say this?

Then he's either a liar or a complete illiterate. Here is APCs manifesto http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/apc_1apc?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapc.com.ng%2F#2634

Nowhere in this document has any such payments been mentioned.

APC has SCAMMED you, one of their own. I pity you!
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Albishir: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
I've said this before and i keep saying it. The change Nigerians need is not Buhari, except if we are not talkin about positive change here
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by ruffDiamond: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Ok how abt 16 locust years of PD-pig SCAMnifesto ?? Excellent right ? Yeye dey worry the clueless slowpoke
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by kaboninc(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
lol...APC is bringing into govt. a powerful TEAM. It's not just about GMB. Get it in your head Bros

A powerful team that's wants to give 25 million Nigerians, roughly the population of Lagos, N5000 (about $25 per month, that's less than $1 per day) with a wage bill of N1.25 trillion, that's roughly 32% of our ENTIRE national budget, and 54% of our Recurrent Expenditure?

You call that a POWERFUL TEAM? I call that a POWERLESS TEAM with HEMPTY BRAINS! YES HEMPTY BRAINS!
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Hamazz1: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
ds very vry realistic jst imagine 30 trln missin 20bln USD misssin stella oduah 1.5mln USD missin d amt of stupendous spendin by alison n other ministers nt to mention d presidency itself d national assembly oil theft n misappropriation....if apc can hv all ds properly checked y cnt they pay 5k..NIGERIA IS rich beyond imagining....
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
kaboninc:

A powerful team that's wants to give 25 million Nigerians, roughly the population of Lagos, N5000 (about $25 per month, that's less than $1 per day) with a wage bill of N1.25 trillion, that's roughly 32% of our ENTIRE national budget, and 54% of our Recurrent Expenditure?

You call that a POWERFUL TEAM? I call that a POWERLESS TEAM with HEMPTY BRAINS! YES HEMPTY BRAINS!
you got the figures all wrong.
What APC has in its manifesto regarding social welfare packages for the school pupils, the unemployed youths and the aged is simply an extension of what has ALREADY been done in some APC states. And as long as those states could afford it easily, the FG can simply intervene in that area...the figures are not as bogus as u claim because its all about due process and scrutiny.

Already , Aregbesola fees pupils daily (it's just 2.5billion a year)
Already, Fayemi gave 5,000 to all the Aged monthly
Already, Aregbesola, Ajimobi and Fashola created casual jobs that pay atleast 10,000 monthly
If you are not able to secure such casual jobs for purely genuine reasons, then u r qualified for the 5000 naira welfare package for unemployed youths.
The plans are executable, give them a chance
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by kaboninc(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
dre11:

Read this and tell me who is speaking facts and not and do notice the emboldened part

Oops! You forgot to bold this part:

the government appears to have concluded to release the report only after the general elections on March 28 and April 11.

That's the newspaper's conclusion and that's the conclusion you chose!

See, I would also like the report to be released but let or arguments and discussions be devoid of lies and distortions. Remember I referenced GEJ in my reply!
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2015
How do u determine who is poor, of course if u are a card carrying member of the APC. Well most ppl don't know what they are signing up to.
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by highbeeola(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Crazy things..... Dat most mad people always do U r
using torchlight to sleep, generator to charge ur phone still
using this phone to say Gej till 2019! Common sense haba!!!!!
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by gentleaccess: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Rhemmymatician:

I suppose you weren't alive in the 80's when BUBU held sway. Lol. Be careful what you wish for o. BUBU's bondage go tire you aswear
believe me you, i was quite young at the time but my research is in order and i take responsiblity for my utterances
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by econity(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2015
stalyf:

GEJ till 2019 joor
If APC can reduce crude oil theft by 70% then it is a done deal.
Stolen crude and unremitted fund
from NNPC can cater for it.
PDP shouldn't be making it look like all we get is thrown back into our budget.
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by queensmith: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2015
kaboninc:

APC has SCAMMED you, one of their own. I pity you!

Because you wrote scammed in capital letters?

Be sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies / Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.