Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (57354 Views)

A Day At Abuja House, London / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Izutext101: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015
For real..
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by nagoma(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
My question is what is special about speaking in Chatham house? I don't understand.

What is special is that corrupt and clueless persons are not allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Canme4u(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Stupidity is when you charge your phone with generator and later come on Nairaland, Facebook or Twitter to write ‪#‎ GEJ‬till 2019.
‪#‎ mumu‬.
#youNOdeySHAME?

Sai-Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2015
nagoma:

Really? And you think buhari isn't corrupt?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Adminisher: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Being the first to enter exam hall is nota guarantee that you will pass the exam.
My problem with Buhari has been his level of articulation and decision making prowess.
He doesn't have that basic requirements to succeed presently as the needed Nigerian president. Jonathan is just managing to put up some improvements, but he is far more better than what he was years back and also for more better than Buhari due to age factor.
Shebi Buhari don arrive? We will see how composed he will be when talking off paper, unless he will be delivering the speech 100% from paper.
Even
when he does from paper he is still not composed.
We can produce a better candidate than this man.

Why can't you be honest for once?. Is it a Nigerian problem yo be cowardly when faced with truth?
Buhari and ex General has issues with decision making?. GOC, Military governor, military head of state, PTF chief?.

Decision making issues is what most people associate with Jonathan and the man displays it all the time. From Stella of the BMW car who needed to be sacked, to Chibok girls, to Abba Moro, to the 'kid gloves' with Boko Haram we have been playing a very dangerous game of existence with the most unprepared President for leadership in the history of Nigeria and it is his opponent whom everyone credits with decisiveness that you are projecting those weaknesses upon. The only edge that Jonathan has over Buhari is in fact the opposite which is that Buhari has the greater tendency to assume dictatorial powers outside the constitution and may not consult with key stake holders before taking decisive. Please always have the courage to control your sentiments and say the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Slynonny(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Mallam Buhari is still putting on these same cloth for days now.
Absolutely Mallam Buhari is sick.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Collynzo419: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Some people (19 of them) that were paid by Government came to Chatham house to protest .

These are Buhari's supporters singing the National Anthem

Shame on PDP

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by visalo: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
I hope their is interpreter, because buhari today english will be a mixture of Hausa and english joint together
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Fezchima:
How has that been disproved?? Does the man no look sick. They say he went to London on Thursday last week and could not address any known group or individual since only for him to appear after one week looking this frail and you are saying he is ok.

Fool, the problem isn't what ur eyes ought to see but ur eyes seeing what ur brain has been brainwashed to believe. Since last week, the general has met dignitaries among whom was Tony Blair who also confirmed that he met with him. So fool, u lied about this.
The problem I see here is u. Check urself in an hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by alowonle02(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
These are the faces of FAILURE cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Really! You think so. Pls stop fooling urself, Gen. Buhari is our next president.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by folem: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Dinirojones(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Ogbeni see those cars plate number...n Stp talkin trash!!! Awon oni ranu
Sobeautiful:
Hope this are real pictures and not taken from transcorp.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ellechrystal(f): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Sall:
You this ugly LovePeddler jumping from one trend to the order just to discredit APC and its presidential candidate . You will be put to shame by the time your party the PDP are been ousted out of office .am very sure stealing is not corruption in that your macaroni brain.nal in Nigeria but he can collect a certified-true-copy from Cambridge now.
5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ellechrystal(f): 10:13am
Story for d Gods,
If u like quote n insult me, this man looks sick for all
I care.
I hope he speaks well o.
Wish him all d best though.
R u confused or something,??
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by tuniski: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Fayose can say whatever he likes, PDP can wish him whatever they like

Buhari will be the President of Nigeria in 2015
for your dream! Buhari has had his time in 1983. Never again we will recycle past leaders who in themselves are the problems of nigeria. OBJ,Buhari and their type are fighting a lost battle, we have moved beyond them by generation and future. Nigeria belongs to nigerians not, some nigerians. GEJ freedom!!! Carry go till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by shaqhead: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
So this abokki carry only 1 cloth go london eh?
No o actually dt clothe was photoshoped onto his body, from what our source FayAdee told us he went wt watermelon peels as clothes! Mo elbow to ur grease!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ayeebaba(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
With the look of Buhari he is sick.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by cuteboy2: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Hope the camera will follow him into the toilet when he goes in to poo.

Why does Buhari feel he has take shots of himself when he leaves his condominium, take shots of himself when he reads newspaper, take shot of himself when he drinks tea with Tony Blair?

Haba!! Is he a tourist . Did he go to London to take pictures?[/size]

#BringBackBuhari (BBB)
#BuhariTellTheTruth (BTTT)
#BringBackBuhari4Debate
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Collynzo419: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
More Photoshop

Buhari on his sick bed. Dr Gordon Brown Attending to him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by samflex(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
I've been following tho thread without speaking just to be sure fayose was telling the truth but alas, nigga continues to show symptoms of madness...a perpetual liar. Fayose and pdp are all bunch of liars targeting ignorant Nigerians to hate gmb.
They said he's sick, they said he isn't going for any talks in Chatham.
I'm watching gmb speak live from Chatham house on tvc now.
For every lie they speak of gmb they win more followers for him unknowingly.
Barcanista is this the party you deemed fit to decamp to?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

Apc n insults...
Hahahahahahahaha typical of them.
Shows frustration.
So ur father hasn't failed?
Was I see how successful he is n he isn't running for d presidential seat?
Failure

Keep snapping around at the passengers side of every man's car. It's show your profession is ashawo and still you're supporting a government that made you a commercial sex worker? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Collynzo419: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Chatham House

Waiting for the People's General

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
GMB now speaking live in Chatam house... watch livestream on http://www.chathamhouse.org/livestream
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by alowonle02(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good! Buhari should seize this opportunity in UK and collect at least a certified-true-copy of his WASC certificate before returning to Nigeria so that he can silence his critics once and for all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We understand that he has lost the original in Nigeria but he can collect a certified-true-copy from Cambridge now. wink
It seems u need and elderly attention. Have u been in any Institution before? Or better still go and see ur doctor o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ZUBY77(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
The battle is for Aso Rock. Not Chatham.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by tomzman: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
I thought they said this man is on the hospital bed. Fayose must be ashamed of himself right now.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by visalo: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
najoke:
[b]I thought PDP said Buhari is sick ............

Sincerely the PDP camp is filled with clueless set of people, see how they have made Buhari more popular in last 8 days especially Fayose and FFK, displaying one pic or the other, claiming he is sick to the extent they employed the 419 fraudster MrAayeedee who we know is an evil genius with his photoshop skills indirectly campaigning for GMB with all the pics he has been releasing to the public
And what is the result of the GMB health noise .......... people are now interested in GMB, they want to know more about him,they cant wait to see him public etc. Even FFK said it himself, APC is filled with smart people.....APC knows that silence is golden so what did they do......allow PDP make all the noise about GMB London trip.

Now Buhari is going to appear in public......and everybody is eager to see him.......Even GEJ is waiting grin

On behalf of APC.......Thank you Fayose,MrAayeedee ,FFK and all the PDPiigs supporters on NAIRALAND for making Buhari more popular than ever.

Hope you all eat your words and cover your heads in shame.[/b]

So what make him not to appear in yesterday rally if he is not sick. The cabals around Buhari are just managing him to avoid media viral. They are using the same script that play around musa yaradua

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ellechrystal(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Keep snapping around at the passengers side of every man's car. It's show your profession is ashawo and still you're supporting a government that made you a commercial sex worker? Smh
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahshshahshhshshahshshshs...
I laugh in Ijaw.
Ur moniker alone shows u r a commercial sex worker.
N ur frustration is epic,
My friend contribute to d discussion, n stop displaying ur ignorance.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Collynzo419: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
The Peoples General

GMB

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

And someone reading your deranged post will still join you in voting Jonathan and PDP? God forbid I vote for someone whose supporters are wishing other people death.

The 2011 corpers who died, agree with you wholeheartedly
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ttalk: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2015
What is the use of FOI when government personnels fail to honour it.

During Obj regime FOI was not passed yet;

Nigeria was able to tame the corruption to a large exent

IGP was prosecuted and convicted

Alameiseigha was prosecuted, impeached and convicted

A close associate of Obasanjo incharge of National Identity card was indicted and removed

Salisu Buhari was removed as a speaker

A lot of state governors were prosecuted by the EFCC

Now with the FOI passed by Jonathan;

No indicted government officials have been convicted

FFK who has case in court has been engaged by Goodluck Jonathan as campaign spokesman

Alamaiesigha who was convicted was pardoned and he is running for the Senate

Mohammed Abacha with corrupt case hanging on him has become the governorship candidate of Jonathan's party

A wanted Kashamu for drug trafficking is navigating Jonathan's party in the South West

Tell me what is the effect of passing FOI if it can't help in taming corrupt officials

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by omoloba123(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2015
watch it live and direct here. Buhari is speaking right now and look fresh to me

http://www.chathamhouse.org/livestream#
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by agabaI23(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
nagoma:

You are right, our NSA is not corrupt but you guys accused him of corruption because he canvassed for what is right based on statistics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.