Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (57360 Views)

A Day At Abuja House, London / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by mrmetoo1: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
This speech has made me more energized. Buhari has to be our next president. We need a chance at a greater Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by dougivilla(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
nagoma:

What is special is that corrupt and clueless persons are not allowed.
Yea, like Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole and GMB himself abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by cuteboy2: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Azo:
Anyone who hates buhari and doeant have a change of mind after this speech is a devil's advocate

Anybody can give a prepared speech. Especially if you have Dr Fayemi (an accomplished academic) and other hired professional political coaches to draw-up talking points for you. See Fayemi in the pic with his iPad always in close proximity to Buhari.

During the Buhari's Townhall Sessions at Lagos and Kano, Fashola was always on hand to help answer questions. Fayemi was always in front row apparently to ensure the script goes well.

What will cut it for me is when Buhari faces up and addresses the following issues back in Nigeria:

[b](1) Apologises for the thousands of Southerners who were slaughtered as a result of his direct utterances during the 2011 elections.

(2) He has not re-canted his characterization of Southerners and Christians as "dogs and baboons" whose blood will in the streets if he does not win the 2015 elections.

(3) He comes clean on his WASC certificate saga, and tells us if he got into the army through the backdoor since he did pass Mathematics. Requirement was 5 credits including English and Maths.

(4) Comes clean about the confusion regarding his true identity and his name. Is his name "Mohamed Buhari" as we have seen in his school record, or is it "Muhammadu Buhari" as we now know him? Did he hire someone to write his WASC exams? If he wrote that exams, at what point in his life did Buhari change his name?

(5) Explains why he made the statement that attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. What does he mean by that?

(6) Explains the statement he made in Seminar that he will do everything openly and within his heart to ensure that Sharia is implemented all over Nigeria.

(7) Agrees to similar unscripted session and open debate back home in Nigeria.

Why would a man who wants to govern over 120million souls supposedly give a frank talk overseas, but clamp up and play recluse back home. In front of his people, he loses his power of speech. I don't get it!

How many of the millions of Nigerians have access to livestream to listen to Buhari in far away London?

#BuhariTellTheTruth[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
SO na Oyibo good to convince leave campaign wey dem go do for 9ja people. When will it dawn on these >>ck politicians that the white man will not solve their problems? Imagine the Pound sterlings they are burning in UK all in the name of recognition.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Every sensible Nigerians must download this video. Interesting!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
On Ebola "we were lucky to have competent governors [Amaechi and Fashola] who didn't wait for the central govt but moved fast to kill Ebola" Buhari answers

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Questions are also taken from tweeter.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by babestella: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
How did he handle the question on "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the North"
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by IdrisAdebiye: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is going to offer the 'SAME THE SAME'. Nothing new. Please listen to his response to the questions and you will fell so sad for Nigeria and APC for fielding Buhari.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2015
how can attack on Boko Haram be an attack on "the North", Boko Haram mainly kills northerners - Buhari on allegations of him saying Attack on Bokoharam is an Attack on the North.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by babestella: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
baye2023:
how can attack on Boko Haram be an attack on "the North", Boko Haram mainly kills northerners - Buhari on allegations of him saying Attack on Bokoharam is an Attack on the North.

Why is he saying it is alledged?. Didn't he make the statement?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by cytellProperty: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Buhari leaving his apartment to Chatham house

Surrounded by Supporters
How can this man succeed, when he is surrounded by crooks?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Damn! Buhari is making sense!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by adeA1(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari keep wasting ur time...hope you have taken ur drugs today...hediot
ofcourse he must ve done that just like almost every1 must ve dn including you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by mrnuur(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
I Muhammadu Buhari will lead from the front - GMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by chukel(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
i just cant stop loving buhari. even gej will be petrified seeing buhari's performance today. this is nigeria's president in waiting. even the international community knows this. sai buhari. shame on all tanoids. shame on barcanista.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:

The General will surely outlive those that want him dead.
Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Massive and impressive applause for Buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by datribune: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Listening on radio. SIMPLY BRILLIANT! d confidence & d intelligence of dis man is something else. His delivery is so effortless. Come march 28th, we shall make GMB president IJN. SAI BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ttalk: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
One thing you cant take away from APC is the calibre of people in the party

Fayemi - an oustsanding academician with a prolific writing style

Amaechi - Doggedness, bravery, governance acumen [he has the best record in education section since 1999]

Oshiomole - A tested comrade, labour leader and orator

Tinubu - The best political strategist and mobiliser

Fashola - An administrator, tested manager and workaholic personality

Buhari - Mr integrity, corrupt free and amiable man

Soludo - A tested and futuristic economist

El-Rufai- A good planner, executor and city builder

Rochas - A philanthropist, businessman and loveable man

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by HzRF(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
So this abokki carry only 1 cloth go london eh?
I wonder
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by cytellProperty: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Buhari leaving his apartment to Chatham house

Surrounded by Supporters
Mr Ajala Boko-hari, make you use this opportunity of your travel to Uk remember to branch Cambridge, so you go fit collect your certificate, sorry I mean Fayfar.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by twinstaiye(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
More pictures

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by gilmaro(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
there have been to many photo mix to decieve nigerians abt gmb recently, guardian retracted one 2days back,,,,, how are we sure this is also a scam oluwole
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
baye2023:
On Ebola "we were lucky to have competent governors [Amaechi and Fashola] who didn't wait for the central govt but moved fast to kill Ebola" Buhari answers

So true. Likewise the health workers also. Jonah-daft minister then told us they have vaccine and are ready before outbreak
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Young people at campaign rallies follow us but never get tired. This is inspiring and scary. High hopes/expectations- Buhari

if we can overcome religious divisions, other divisions can be overcome easily. I am confident for#Nigeria-n unity.

When I get to power, I will draw a line. I will not look back in past for corruption investigations .#Nigeria - Buhari
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is such a fine man and a man with natural sense of humor.

Buhari did well!

Shame to haters tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by xtervaganza(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
This man is already getting presidential treatment.

He will surely become president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Azo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
cuteboy2:

Anybody can give a prepared speech. Especially if you have Dr Fayemi (an accomplished academic) and other hired professional political coaches to draw-up talking points for you. See Fayemi in the pic with his iPad always in close proximity to Buhari.

During the Buhari's Townhall Sessions at Lagos and Kano, Fashola was always on hand to help answer questions. Fayemi was always in front row apparently to ensure the script goes well.

What will cut it for me is when Buhari faces up and addresses the following issues back in Nigeria:

[b](1) Apologises for the thousands of Southerners who were slaughtered as a result of his direct utterances during the 2011 elections.

(2) He has not re-canted his characterization of Southerners and Christians as "dogs and baboons" whose blood will in the streets if he does not win the 2015 elections.

(3) He comes clean on his WASC certificate saga, and tells us if he got into the army through the backdoor since he did pass Mathematics. Requirement was 5 credits including English and Maths.

(4) Comes clean about the confusion regarding his true identity and his name. Is his name "Mohamed Buhari" as we have seen in his school record, or is it "Muhammadu Buhari" as we now know him? Did he hire someone to write his WASC exams? If he wrote that exams, at what point in his life did Buhari change his name?

(5) Agrees to similar unscripted session and open debate back home in Nigeria.

Why would a man who wants to govern over 120million souls supposedly give a frank talk overseas, but clamp up and play recluse back home. In front of his people, he loses his power of speech. I don't get it!

How many of the millions of Nigerians have access to livestream to listen to Buhari in far away London?

#BuhariTellTheTruth[/b]

What about is answers to questions? Prepared in advance? Are you not impressed even with his humour.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by baye2023(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
on the age issue. Somebody announced me dead yesterday, I laughed my head off, I am fit, my doctors have announced me fit and I am ready for what comes next - Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Burger01(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is the next president!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by farem: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
dre11:

Ayo Fayose....... Is that you

Just know that your hatred for GMB can WILL give you heart attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.