Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (45658 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by tit(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
ogazi007:
Fear fear PDP.I thought they said they have done well for the Nigerian people then why all these drama .I like the way APC is outsmarting PDP,they are taking the campaign to the international community to open their eyes to what the incumbent government is trying to do.

ha ha ha
you be real mugun
if you like we go invite Baki Moon to be Inec chairman,
but as for Jiga,
he is gone.
that your plan no go work.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by redcliff: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP has failed already. Dem no fit! Jega must finish what he started. Nigerians are wiser now and will vehemently resist GEJ's attempts to manipulate the upcoming elections.

what they want to do is to remove the man so that the next person who comes by would cancel the idea of the card readers nationwide and call it some funny name..

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Intendy: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

how is Jiga going on retirement leave equivalent to rigging the election?
will he be there forever?
It looks like you ahve a secret plan with Jiga.

Sorry,
you plans have been exposed.
pls expose his plan with Jega.Jegas removal will confirm that the president is a bloody lair cause he said on the media chat that jega would conduct the election cause he will not be removed
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by mrmax1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
alaoeri:

Can a sound & fit referee be change in the middle of a match?
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] a sound referee operates in accordance to d rules of d game. Your ability to make d right calls and decisions stands him out. Be it coincident or calculated, he has to honour the rules once dey apply

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by klimson: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
l love it when APC shout like a helpless coward to draw attention. When you hear them criticize and make noise, it seems heaven will fall the next minute. But they are completely helpless against the might of PDP, save for their wagging mouth and their targeted activities in the north east to discredit GEJ.

Anyway, l don't support the removal of Jega. That will make APC think they are worth more after PDP's victory. Let Jega remain, they will still lose as always, with the current disaffection they are whipping up all over the country. I want it that when they fail, they will know that it takes more than being a former head of state and enjoying the followership of deprived multitude who have no choice but to follow, to win election.

The born to rule is now history. We are in a new era. Nigeria belong to all of us and the inequalities upon which this country is built to favour some must be redressed by Mr. President. We say no to people who shout Change, but do not want to change the political structure of Nigeria. They are enemies of justice, fairness, equality and progress. Thank God the Afanifere, OPC and other Yoruba cultural organizations have risen to challenge the enemies of this nation. Let us see, when the right thing is done, why Kano will have 44 local governments when Lagos has 20. Let us also know how they arrived at 19 states for the north as against 17 in the south. Let me also know why my younger brother can't study law in university with a score of 250, but a less intelligent Musa will be admitted for the same course with 225 because he comes from the north. I think enough is enough.

Nigeria is for all. The born to rule should go and rule their cow not me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by anigbajumo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:

[size=13pt]Kai See English from a grown man....RIP to English Language.....u just wasted ur father's money going to school,at ur age u still dey type all these grammatical blunders...shame on u.....ur Father will be ashamed of u wherever he is right now over this poo u wrote...ur Father will be quarrelling with ur mum right now Wether he was the one that truly gave birth to u or it was John Bull the Okada man that is ur real father...he go even dey contemplate to disown u ...i said it before that cancer has eaten off most of ur brain, u now reason n talk through ur Dick...[/size]
Ingrate,av used to pidgin lang on social netwrk b4 yer mama giv birth 2u....u ar xpectn me 2type full words here.It means u ar jez started comments on social ntwrk I dnt blame u.....oh! I can see dat u ar mad,Lunatic nd Insane
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by deandavid(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:
Maurice Iwu also went on Terminal leave
Jega must go on Terminal leave
Sai Jona
Sai PDP
Teaching APC how politics is played
Jega going going going....GONE
PDP...Power
PDP....Power
AHA UNA NO DEY SHAME. CHAI ITS A PITY, D YOUTHS OF THESE DAYS ARE BLIND AND CANNOT REASON WELL. CAN THIS HAPPEN IN A CIVILIZE COUNTRY, IT THEREFORE SHOWS THAT GEJ POSTPONED THE ELECTION SO THAT HE CAN RIG IT WITH HIS PUPET IN PLACE. WELL HE HAS FAILED. NIGERIANS WILL RESIST EVEN, I TRUST THE NORTHERNERS THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT HELL FIRE GO COME DOWN TO NIGERIA, THE AMERICAN PROPHESY OF NIGERIA BREAKING UP BY 2015 IS GRADUALLY COMING TO PASS.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Samunique(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Jega is not a civil servant that can be asked to go on leave. Jega has a tenure and his tenure ends on June 30th. INEC is an independent body that is funded by donation from democratic bodies mostly in Europe.
Bros don't allow the people see this thing ur typeed here!!!!

Somebody working for Nigeria, he's being funded by the Europeans? Even the Europeans were the ones who approved and released the election's budgetary fund?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
jdbrasco:
His predecessor went on terminal leave, so wat are saying? Stop spreading lies INEC is funded by federal govt. We are not fools

His predecessor went on terminal leave from the floor of senate not civil service, jega is a public servant not civil servant, if he should proceed on any leave then mr president should throw it to the national assembly not civil service.

He can't just be removed by one head of service and install pdp govs brother, i heard from reliable source that mimiko's brother will replace him.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by agabaI23(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
If his time is up, let him go. Nothing stops him from going!!!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by damkin24(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP plans has been exposed for the fact that they want to compulsorily place Jega on early terminal leave. For the fact that his tenure will expire on June 30th, He will spearhead the forthcoming general election. To clear your doubt check when Maurice Iwu embarked on leave to his retirement day.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by 2Brains1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:

[size=13pt]Castrated cow like u how is telling someone to go on leave now corruption, the cancer affecting Buhari has affected ur brain
U are a Certificateless untalented grade 1 janja-weed monkey from Sambisa Forest
Wether ur janja-weed induced brain likes it on or not,Jega is starting his terminal leave this month....if are not happy about it, relocate to Sambisa forest or Go N Die
grin grin grin grin
[/size]

See how dis Bros just dey cry a river!! U wan kill ursef for JonaTAN?? No state burial for u o?!! grin
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by abraka00(f): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kakpos:
THAT OGOGOO MAN CANNOT DO THAT, HE SHOULD READY TO KILL NIGERIAN. I D I O T
You will die first.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by ismyheal75: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, at last it would make way for GEJ to become the next president.

JEGA should start thinking of how to join buhari cow business.

General muhammed okechukwu temitope buhari sons limited- dealers in all kinds of cows

GEJ till buhari starts exporting his cows to USA

Some GEJ sympathisers are as dump as GEJ himself ....

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by butanep(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dee60:
HOW CAN YOU SEND A CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER OF A NATION ON LEAVE WHEN ELECTIONS ARE ABOUT TO START? THERE IS GOD O!
please help me ask then...
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by openmine(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
ALLEGATION! ALLEGATION!! ALLEGATION!!! ...This is getting out of hand....come on..we want to see FACTS not ALLEGATIONS..Am tired of hearing baseless accusations....
It makes such news look so suspicious and a mere tact 2 heat up d polity... angry
.....HE SAID ITS FROM A "RELIABLE SOURCE".... come on...
i can also make an "ALLEGATION" that dat jega,before feb 14,received a outrageous amount of 6billion from d rivers state gov chibuzor grin sorry chibuike amechi 2 alter d election to their favour! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by cyril83(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
agabaI23:
If his time is up, let him go. Nothing stops him from going!!!

Duly process should be introduced not back door things. If he must leave, national assembly is there to decide.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by noordean(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

are you a learner?
even if you are about to take free-kick and the half time don reach,
that is it.
everything in football is with time.
45 minutes each half.
even sef, if goal keeper waist too much time, they can give him red card.

jiga, bye bye.
i tink u r d learner in ds cos u dnt even knw wht u r saying. W r talking abt refereeing licence getin expired in d middle of match not wen match should end! U cant remove an uninjured refree in d middle of a match. Let him blow d final whistle and then do whateva u want.That's the argument! Comprendè?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by millionaireman: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Desperado Jonathan and Mama Piss doing everything to remove Jega for selfish reasons and installing their puppet.

God is watching them...

how many INEC chair conducted presidential elections more than once? what has Patience got to do with this? ewu Auusa thief who falsely claims she is from Imo. your former colleagues have abandoned you in APC, yet you can't embrace reality - only abusing people.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by anigbajumo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:

[size=13pt]Kai See English from a grown man....RIP to English Language.....u just wasted ur father's money going to school,at ur age u still dey type all these grammatical blunders...shame on u.....ur Father will be ashamed of u wherever he is right now over this poo u wrote...ur Father will be quarrelling with ur mum right now Wether he was the one that truly gave birth to u or it was John Bull the Okada man that is ur real father...he go even dey contemplate to disown u ...i said it before that cancer has eaten off most of ur brain, u now reason n talk through ur Dick...[/size]
"Castrated cow like u how is telling someone"........did u want to tell me d sentence above z correct nd well punctuated? U ar BASTARD for u to tell me nonsense here
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by agabaI23(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
cyril83:

Duly process should be introduced not back door things. If he must leave, national assembly is there to decide.
National assembly did not decide when Iwu was relieved of his position to make way for him.

National assembly does not decide when a minister is sacked. Appointment of both go through the senate but sacking them does not have to go through the senate.

The president is unfortunately too powerful. The national conference was meant to whittle down his power but the North rejected it.

You have to live with it that is if this true.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by xhamel89: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC and propaganda. People should begin to use their sense. How come APC is always telling every next action of PDP as Sharia reporters always do for Boko Haram. There is no spy anywhere. They knew this things are normal and that is what APC too would have done if not worse. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. Thief na hin know thief.

There is anything anybody can do as it is lawful. I have a confirm news also that GMB will be disqualify this week or next also lawfully. Reason is perjury. As long as the law has covered it, anybody that makes any noise is a terrorist and the NA are on red alert to finish them with bullets.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by PenSniper: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
cozy7:
PDP again!!!!

They just won't give up on trying to rig this election.
SHAMELESS PDP MEMBERS AND BLIND SUPPORTERS!

Is Jega above the civil service rules or his predecessors ? I read of a memo Jega himself wrote to the HOS seeking clarifications on the issue on hand with reference to his office and the response made it clear that his office falls under the existing rules. So, what is the hullabalo about ?
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by sped1oro(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Even if Jega is shown the exit door, are they going to collect our PVC from us.Let them push Jega out and we will pull Buhari in with our PVC.Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
IF THERE IS WAR IN NIGERIA GEJ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by patrick89(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=olokfor post=31106702][/quote]
I tell you APC knows how to use media very well,look at how it works for them.. Create an issue that you know that will really happen, and poison the people's mind over that, thereby pitching the masses against the government. Eg APC will create a story like " next month is March and our election will hold that month" first of all we already know that the next month is March and election will be held also. They did it with CHATham Rally, they did it with Shekau capturing, and they are doing it with JEGA going on a rightful leave he suppose to embark to. So we all should be aware of this. I have come to realize that they know how to manipulate Nigerians.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRESENT TERRORIST IN NIGERIA AT MOMENT
GEJ IS THE MAN BEHIND BOKO HARAM
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by PhockPhockMan: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

his refereeing license has expired
I can't stop like you. You shoot without missing the target.
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by Ultimate300(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

his refereeing license has expired
hahahaha, at the mid- of the match,,, chai diaris gooodoooo
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by PhockPhockMan: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Desperado Jonathan and Mama Piss doing everything to remove Jega for selfish reasons and installing their puppet.

God is watching them...
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by samoney: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=olokfor post=31106702][/quote]see who is talking, that bastard george akume that almost ran Benue state dry when he was governor, the same fool that sleeps with underage jss 3 girls in his state Is busy talking about impunity!

smh!!!
Re: Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators by PenSniper: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kennywills7:

In dis case d govt find him not fit enough to do d job as a result he has to proceed on a terminal leave

No, its not just about not being fit alone, its about his terms of service which all the hypocrites raising hell know about. In addition, he would've plunged Nigeria into a conflagration for lack of preparedness if the elections had not been postponed. He lied to the council of states and the nation. He intended to deliberately disenfranchise about 30 million registered voters. He is a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.