Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,479 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love (3398 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
All the ladies seem to be so bitter abt the experience,so is it dat the ladies are the ones always at the reaceiving end? cos for me its different,I slept in police cell for her including forfeiting my first admission into university of ibadan just for her b4 later getting anoda admision only for her to sleep with my friend.It can't be worse!
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by malonephill(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Honestly typing I don't have first love! Still now love, because it not possible you love 5 girls....dated 5 girls for my start could that be love
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
malonephill:
Honestly typing I don't have first love! Still now love, because it not possible you love 5 girls....dated 5 girls for my start could that be love

Oga player
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
I walked away, never looking back. Just thinking about her upsets me
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Dotwillis1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by malonephill(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gsmiles26:

Oga player
I am not.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
dicefrost:
I walked away, never looking back. Just thinking about her upsets me

Good strenght or maybe you never loved her anyway.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Skillfullulu(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its kinda difficult but I wouldn't mind.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
*Scratches Head* . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Who was ma first love sef undecided?

Ooh!! Her.. .. . No oo!!

God Dammit.... I can neva go back to that hoe...

She fvcked me up angry
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
...first love ? Ermm emm... *trying hard to remembr the gurl*
even me self I cannot remember if I had a first love!
I yam yet to experience!
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by baralatie(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
what is this first love gun sef
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gsmiles26:

Good strenght or maybe you never loved her anyway.

Loved her 2 much, dat was my mistake

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by mfm04622: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2015
NO! As in CAPITAL NO! She didn't hurt me, but we are not on the same level now.
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by missamanda(f): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2015
First love never dies but true love buries it alive. I've found true love, so going back isn't possible.

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
yes,cos his very kind and loving but i break his hrt grin
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Adeola29(f): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Absolutely
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2015
missamanda:
First love never dies but true love buries it alive. I've found true love, so going back isn't possible.
u r so on point
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Gsmiles26(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes,cos his very kind and loving but i break his hrt grin

Wicked you, such guys will now start inflicting anger on other pretty innocent ladies out der
Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by Trypa(f): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Not dat I will wanna go bck to him bt d truth is dat I miss him badly!!!

KELLY I MISS U BADLY embarassed

Bt can not cum bck to u cus I found love now

1 Like

Re: If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love by gidjah(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
May in back to her because of her ;NEATNESS ,CARE AND HUMILITY .BUT FOR ANY OTHER THING LIKE ACademic growth e t c. Do not think so.boy has now grown upthough ,do really miss those qualities of her o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention:let Assume Wizkid Is A Nairalander/romance-section / Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' / How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.