Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! (2917 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Women Lie? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by jashar(f): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Mr.Cork ooooo cheesy. I love you kiss kiss kiss

Hehehe
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Vikky014:
mtcheew

..Sweeery...keep swaaaarin & u wil nevar find a man on Nairaland .... Goat!! (no oofense) undecided
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Vikky014(f): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:

..Sweeery...keep swaaaarin & u wil nevar find a man on Nairaland .... Goat!! (no oofense) undecided
mtcheew
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by LewisO: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:
..Accoedin to official findings, report & conlusions published last week, All women lie to hurt all men but all men lie only to protect women:

The Truth!!
Women cleearly lie to hurt all men, for example, they say u last upto 10 seconds in bed or say u hav a tiny Kondo: This $hit really hurts. angry

But for us men, we omly lie to protect our women: Example, wen we get caught cheatin, we deny it complietely jus so u we don't hurt your feelin coz we really really love you (TRUE TALK) smiley

OUR CONCLUSION
Ladies since you lie, our advise to you is to pleeease pleease pleease...act like ladies and STOP the LIES!! (no ofeinse)
angry

cool
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by LewisO: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:
..Accoedin to official findings, report & conlusions published last week, All women lie to hurt all men but all men lie only to protect women:

The Truth!!
Women cleearly lie to hurt all men, for example, they say u last upto 10 seconds in bed or say u hav a tiny Kondo: This $hit really hurts. angry

But for us men, we omly lie to protect our women: Example, wen we get caught cheatin, we deny it complietely jus so u we don't hurt your feelin coz we really really love you (TRUE TALK) smiley

OUR CONCLUSION
Ladies since you lie, our advise to you is to pleeease pleease pleease...act like ladies and STOP the LIES!! (no ofeinse)
angry

MrCork the sooth-sayer! angry grin

I used your pattern to quote you twice! cheesy
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Vikky014:
mtcheew

...victor...light skin, u not...London, u never been...manner,u don't hav...husband, u gat none....ladylike, u lack....moiney,u don't hav....Londoner,u never dated....£28'000 range rover spot,u can't afford.....beauriful,u r not....natural hairs,u don't hav

.....and then she say no man want her on nairalan...goat!!
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
...anyways, bak the our serious topic b4 bein rudely intarupted by that Scalafeticulack Vicky014 Ghana woman..... Well, I only lied twice last yer:

1) .. I told the chick I wanted to marry her juss to puta smile on her face.....and guess wot....she waz happy for 2 month

2).....I chased a chick coz I wanted to get closer to her cousin.....all though she found out after two days....at lease I made two chicks happy for one day....gerrrrit?

...this is to prooof that men lie to protect....and ladies...please note that we on yor side.. Truss me!! (no oofense)
angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha woooooh
This is by far my fav 17" Cork response since I join.
angry

MrCork:

...victor...light skin, u not...London, u never been...manner,u don't hav...husband, u gat none....ladylike, u lack....moiney,u don't hav....Londoner,u never dated....£28'000 range rover spot,u can't afford.....beauriful,u r not....natural hairs,u don't hav

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Vikky014(f): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:

undecided
upload ur pic lets see how handsome you are. frustrated cow. grin. i know am ugly but can i see ur handsome pic?
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Vikky014(f): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:
...anyways, bak the our serious topic b4 bein rudely intarupted by that Scalafeticulack Vicky014 Ghana woman..... Well, I only lied twice last yer:

1) .. I told the chick I wanted to marry her juss to puta smile on her face.....and guess wot....she waz happy for 2 month

2).....I chased a chick coz I wanted to get closer to her cousin.....all though she found out after two days....at lease I made two chicks happy for one day....gerrrrit?

...this is to prooof that men lie to protect....and ladies...please note that we on yor side.. Truss me!! (no oofense)
angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Vikky014:
upload ur pic lets see how handsome you are. frustrated cow. grin. i know am ugly but can i see ur handsome pic?

....am very hand some... Truss me!! angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
...bak to the serrrrious topic b4 been rudely intarupted by the village girl Vicky015 wit tribal mark.....ladies, we juss wanna love so pls please pleaseee....change yor grankovadunimus character!!! ( no Ofenssece) angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Babygal4eva:
lol source?

..NEWS PAPPER!!! angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Vikky014(f): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:

....am very hand some... Truss me!! angry
pictures or..... you know the rest.dont forget to snap it insyd your £28.000 range rover spot. wink Village boy.
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
mrcork! cheesy#we are all liars especially u guys. undecided
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by Babygal4eva(f): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:

..NEWS PAPPER!!! angry

lol Name?
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Babygal4eva:

lol Name?

..."The WATCH".....One of the best selin News paper!! angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by defendedvictim(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2015
MrCork:

The Truth!!

OUR CONCLUSION
angry
angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by defendedvictim(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
MrCork:

The Truth!!

OUR CONCLUSION
angry
u mean u lie to all mans to protect them. Bro, how long u been g@y? No oofencccee angry
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by MrCork: 2:38am On Mar 19, 2015
defendedvictim:
u mean u lie to all mans to protect them. Bro, how long u been g@y? No oofencccee angry

^^^this one clearly a mofo...they never gerrrrit! undecided
Re: Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! by defendedvictim(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^this one clearly a mofo...they never gerrrrit! undecided
typical London base...always cussing and then he complains he can't find woman on Nairaland. Pls advice angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Body / Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. / 30 Secrets Every Woman Keeps From Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.