Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? (2431 Views)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / Couple Who Met In A Commercial Bus Weds (photos) / Is It Cool For A Man To Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:
I had a very rough day @ work today I was so so busy dat I didn't eat anything @ wor not breakfast or lunch, where am suppose to buy food Is far frm my supposed work place so I couldn't go down to buy sth to eat as I was very busy, but den going home dis evening the worms in my stomach started to hold an evening vigil so I had to buy I got a snacks and milk juice to eat in the bus as I was dead hungry but inside the bus my eyes jst caught a good looking guy sitting adjacent mewink, mehn with the way he stare I jst felt really stupid making attempt to eat in the bus so I jst toss the item back inside my bag, so guyz wat to u think of ladies eating in a comm bus and gals cn u eat in a comm bus wen u re dead hungry??...no insults plss..i knw say nairalanders sabi abuse

No,die first nd see if the goodlooking guy will look at you twice.I don't like d idea though but if I am very hungry like I was lastweek I will definitely. commit d crime whole heartedly

1 Like

Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by malonephill(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:

Hhmmmmm....thank God I didn't do it grin
hear lie tongue
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by zaralady: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
malonephill:
I pray you see.

But I love good food, and you know it doesn't comes easly, demand a lot of stress
Also be preparing for that. wink

Ha! shocked, I no marry again undecided
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by malonephill(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:

Ha! shocked, I no marry again undecided
what of if find someone who will coming to kitchen with you

I know every women want that cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by zaralady: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
malonephill:
what of if find someone who will coming to kitchen with you

I know every women want that cool

Oya! wink smiley
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by MrCork: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:
I had a very rough day @ work today I was so so busy dat I didn't eat anything @ wor not breakfast or lunch, where am suppose to buy food Is far frm my supposed work place so I couldn't go down to buy sth to eat as I was very busy, but den going home dis evening the worms in my stomach started to hold an evening vigil so I had to buy I got a snacks and milk juice to eat in the bus as I was dead hungry but inside the bus my eyes jst caught a good looking guy sitting adjacent mewink, mehn with the way he stare I jst felt really stupid making attempt to eat in the bus so I jst toss the item back inside my bag, so guyz wat to u think of ladies eating in a comm bus and gals cn u eat in a comm bus wen u re dead hungry??...no insults plss..i knw say nairalanders sabi abuse

angry
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by MrCork: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:

...ok Bro...so instead of toastin ladies on the bus, u juss stand & watch them eat...abi?...Bro how looong u been g@y? angry
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by malonephill(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:

Oya! wink smiley
many of those are looking are you now and there
tongue
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
See this one even girls they eat inside train that have up to 60 passengers in each car.na true say hunger never wire u

1 Like

Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by zaralady: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
malonephill:
many of those are looking are you now and there
tongue

I need jst 3 of dem...3 I enough for me, one ll work as a cook, the other ll serve as a nanny, and d last one ll be my houehelp but none of dem is my husband..... grin
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by zaralady: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:

...ok Bro...so instead of toastin ladies on the bus, u juss stand & watch them eat...abi?...Bro how looong u been g@y? angry

Hy cork, one of my gf is crazily crushing on u ooo...but she is not light skinned hope u don't mind wink smiley
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
zaralady:

Hhmmmmm....thank God I didn't do it grin
Yeah, cool you packaged well
Re: Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? by malonephill(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2015
zaralady:

I need jst 3 of dem...3 I enough for me, one ll work as a cook, the other ll serve as a nanny, and d last one ll be my houehelp but none of dem is my husband..... grin
ahahahahahaha!
But cool you said none is hubby

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You're The One? / Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. / The Way Ladies Reason Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.