Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. (2376 Views)

Are You A Virgo? Does This Say Much About You / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / Which Of You Ladies Can Really Do This?say I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2015
Greetings oh.

Most of the times (if not all) when i log in to nairaland, i see questions where guys are being made to answer if they would sleep on the same bed with a girl at night without touching them. And i wonder if guys are the only one with feelings and emotions, or is it that feelings and emotions are highest in guys? I doubt. So i decided to create a thread to know if you share this thought with me.

And i want to ask the ladies. . . .

Is it possible for you to sleep on the same bed with a guy without going for the "kill"?

Guys, lets park one side and observe, and launch counter-attacks where necessary.

I salute all of una!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Neduzze5(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2015
The ladies will avoid this thread like Ebola!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by elantraceey(f): 11:18am On May 26, 2015
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by siegfried99(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2015
Let me purchase this land first wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2015
Ladies be like, we will sleep togeda but promise nothin will happen...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Obiomon: 11:28am On May 26, 2015
Please how much Is the iPhone 7 plus

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Fulaboy(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2015
And nairaland ladies will start forming holy here undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by MrsChima(f): 11:35am On May 26, 2015
Yes..I have. It is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by cyprus000: 11:50am On May 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Ladies be like, we will sleep togeda but promise nothin will happen...
MrsChima:
gringrin
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by cyprus000: 11:58am On May 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by demmy0325(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 26, 2015
Patiently waiting for Nneka123 and sinaj to show their flat asses here and answer.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2015
elantraceey:
Why not?
thats only when u ar on nairaland
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by elantraceey(f): 12:37pm On May 26, 2015
6ty6ix:

thats only when u ar on nairaland

I'm not being judgemental but because you can't doesn't mean no one else can.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by justmag(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
If he is her crush or idea of "her type", she will be on him like white on rice.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Emodeee: 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
Most Ladies can control their sexual urge bt guys ehn, them too like sex. If the guy does not make the move, he should forget it. Even though e dey hungry her to do o bt ego will nt allow her to make the move.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by chigoizie7(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:
Most Ladies can control their sexual urge bt guys ehn, them too like sex. If the guy does not make the move, he should forget it. Even though e dey hungry her to do o bt ego will nt allow her to make the move.

So,u can't let ur bf know when u need to be fuuvcked?

Mehn, na I'm be say most gals are as fake as my iphone6. If u can't let ur bf know u need it,who d hell will u tell?
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Emodeee: 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

So,u can't let ur bf know when u need to be fuuvcked?

Mehn, na I'm be say most gals are as fake as my iphone6. If u can't let ur bf know u need it,who d hell will u tell?

Hae, I be boy lah. Y udey address me as female?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by chigoizie7(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Hae, I be boy lah. Y udey address me as female?

Otuocha, sori bro, I tot u ve got some veejay

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by yungeez(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
Ladies be like:
elantraceey:
Why not?
MrsChima:
bt na gurls lyk unah dey rape boys
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by INTERMAN: 2:44pm On May 26, 2015
If she does shebi she will be the one to be preganant

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by fejikudz(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
here to read lies
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On May 26, 2015
I don't rape men.
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by sinaj(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
Ploutos:
Patiently waiting for Nneka123 and sinaj to show their flat asses here and answer.

I dnt av a flat ass buh a flat tommy wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Istillfuckyou: 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
Girls are as cold as stones, they don't have feelings
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by 7footre(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2015
I'm here to identify the liars
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
No point pretending. I go for what i want, if the mountain cn't go to joy,then joy wil go to the mountain, it no big deal.my view.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt av a flat ass buh a flat tommy wink
Your lie dey smell. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by dmostcheerful(f): 5:30pm On May 26, 2015
the thing is this i wouldnt risk sleeping in the same room with a guy that is not my b/f i wont try it but trust me 90% of guys wont mind if that day was ur first meeting dey will definitly grab u.
But trust me if its my (bae) definitly i dont mind waking him up at 4:00a.m 4 it. its just fun when he will wake up robbing his eye with words like, "u have not been sleeping?" "come here baby" and we will cuddle and before u know what, no need 4 much talk and action follows. tongue grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Do This? Say The Truth. by vega84(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
No point pretending. I go for what i want, if the mountain cn't go to joy,then joy wil go to the mountain, it no big deal.my view.
, big gal #vegatalks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed Please! / 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work / Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.