Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi (3463 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by nzeadachie: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:
The fool waited for the death of thousands of innocent souls and displacement of millions before waking up to his responsibilities. Even at that, it took elections for the drunkard to wake up.
He remains a curse, he must go.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by owobokiri(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Kakpos:
WHERE IS CHBOKE GIRLS

When the galz are finally found and presented, I know you will ask; where are the chibok boys?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Truckpusher(m): 2:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:
The fool waited for the death of thousands of innocent souls and displacement of millions before waking up to his responsibilities. Even at that, it took elections for the drunkard to wake up.
With all your bitterness you've got just one vote.

What a pity. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by nzeadachie: 3:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Kakpos:
WHERE IS CHBOKE GIRLS
WHICH GIRLS? DO YOU LOST YOUR SISTER?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=31124798][/quote]

Ask ur papa.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
With all your bitterness you've got just one vote.

What a pity. grin

Fool, what's ur business with another persons vote. The facts must be laid bare for all to see and that I Av comfortably
done.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Truckpusher(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what's ur business with another persons vote. The facts must be laid bare for all to see and that I Av comfortably
done.
You've always been a cvnt and I wouldn't be surprised if you've got a cvnt dad and a cvnt mom at home with loads of cvnt kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by nzeadachie: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:

Ask ur papa.
HE SAID THAT ONLY ANIMALS LIKE YOU AND JOBLESS PEOPLE LIKE OBY EZEKWESILI ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA CALLED CHIBOK GIRLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:

Bro, first he is not a fool@
Secondly, he was not waiting for thousands of innocent souls to die first.

The battle against BH is not a simple as you many of you are seeing it.

Jonathan being a democrat to the core was looking for all avenues to negotiate peace without much blood shedding.
His peaceful approach to the war was not an act of cowardice but an act of a President with a human heart.

Mind you that the opposition did all they could to sabotage this war!

When he was gentle and was even ready for amnesty, he was opposed.
(He was hoping to achieve the same feat like they did in the Niger Delta)

When he brought out the cane and declared state of emergency, he was opposed.

Norhtern leaders accused him of declaring war against the North (were you not here?)
Buhari lamented the killing of Boko Haram members. (were you not here?)

There were elements in the NA who were sympathetic to the course of the BH.
They betrayed their colleagues and sabotaged the whole efforts!

Bros, as much as we are celebrating these victories, I want you to know that innocent people are also dying along!
They call it collateral damages! BH is not fighting a conventional war!
It is a guerrilla warfare!
Humans (women and children) are used as shields and as suicide bombers!

The sad truth is this,had it been that a Northern Moslem is in power!, BH would not have been on rampage!

It is not about Jonathan, it is about the soul of the fraud called "one" Nigeria!

While you have the freedom and the liberty to condemn Jonathatn and call him names, I will also like you to use this liverty to ask questions like
1. Why would Nigerians take up arms and start killing Nigerians?
2. Why was the so called opposition more or less hailing the Boko Haram?
3. Why was Mr. President opposed at every move?
4. Why would some Nigerian soldiers betray their colleagues into the hands of the BH?
5. Why did the Northern leaders, say Jonathan had declared war aginst the north when it was against the BH?
6. Why did Buhari lament the killing of Boko Haram members?

Food for thought
Gowon supported by the Britain led Nigeria to destroy Biafra lands and Ojukwu was blamed!
Shekau supported by Northern Islamic and Political leaders led the BH to destroy the north east, Jonathan is blamed!

Be wise bro, a vote against Jonathan is not only a mistake, but a disastrous one!

i wish you well.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
HE SAID THAT ONLY ANIMALS LIKE YOU AND JOBLESS PEOPLE LIKE OBY EZEKWESILI ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE PROPAGANDA CALLED CHIBOK GIRLS

Only worthless fools like u whose daughters will see much more shamefull acts far more than the chibok girls normally talks like this.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I Av always been a cvnt and I wouldn't be surprised if I av got a cvnt dad and a cvnt mom at home with loads of cvnt kids.

Fool, what does this pathetic state of urs got to do with topic discussed?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Firefire(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Long Live Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Long Live Nigeria

Peace!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by nzeadachie: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:

Only worthless fools like u whose daughters will see much more shamefull acts far more than the chibok girls normally talks like this.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2015
noblezone:

Bro, first he is not a fool@

Yes he is for waiting for the death of innocent lives before waking up.

Secondly, he was not waiting for thousands of innocent souls to die first.

His actions and inactions led to it. That is all that matters. When history is to be written, this will be said about him.

The battle against BH is not a simple as you many of you are seeing it.

Dont be deceived. What is Boko Haram? What spectacular thing is the military doing now that they couldnt do years ago? how long does it take to arm them. He met them as very local champions but right under his nose they became international players.

Jonathan being a democrat to the core was looking for all avenues to negotiate peace without much blood shedding.
His peaceful approach to the war was not an act of cowardice but an act of a President with a human heart.

Reasonable

Mind you that the opposition did all they could to sabotage this war!

Big Lie !!!! if u are so sure of ursef, go to specifics

When he was gentle and was even ready for amnesty, he was opposed.

Big lie. There was a time in this country when both the presidency and opposition was for amnesty. Are u not aware that one of the so called sins on Buhari was because he requested for amnesty for boko haram? so what do u mean by this. All was in support but demdem was never for it and i criticised it right from Jonah-daft to Buhari.

(He was hoping to achieve the same feat like they did in the Niger Delta)

It was a foolish idea. ND militants are criminals. U dont appease criminals, u destroy them. ND militants ought to have been destroyed. The refusal of govt to destroy them is now costing us billions of naira monthly in appeasement. The fool was busy going about declaring that evil boko are his siblings

When he brought out the cane and declared state of emergency, he was opposed.

This is also another lie. At the initial stage, there was no opposition because it was obvious that it was needed. Infact, Nigerians were furious that the SOE came so late. DOnt rewrite history.
Of cos when it was time to renew the emergency, sane Nigerians started questioning the rationale because months after the emergency with the militarization of this zone, nothing seems to have been achieved. It was sane to begin to ask the right question and this was asked. That is not opposition but accountability.

Norhtern leaders accused him of declaring war against the North (were you not here?)

And their basis was simple and straightforward. The military that ought to wipe out BokoHaram in their midst were not doing so but killing innocent Northerners. While the military was in their midst killing lives, Boko Haram was gaining grounds and becoming stronger. Who in the right senses wont think Jonah-daft have a hiddden agenda to wipe out their people. For instance, the miliatry has suddenly entered the sambissa forest and killing the real terrorist, is anyone complaining that Northerners are being killed? of cos not because its obvious now that the real boko fools are the ones being killed. This wasnt happening before.

Buhari lamented the killing of Boko Haram members. (were you not here?)

That was the era of when he also fell for the amnesty calls. he felt talking with them will do the magic. Jonah-daft thought the same way. Both of them were foolish to think Boko haram needs to be appease.

There were elements in the NA who were sympathetic to the course of the BH.
They betrayed their colleagues and sabotaged the whole efforts!

So who is to be blamed for this? Demdem? or should the dead be blamed for this? It boils down to the military formation and ultimately Jonah-Daft who is their commander in chief.

Bros, as much as we are celebrating these victories, I want you to know that innocent people are also dying along!

And am telling u that it wouldnt even have led to this if and only if what ought to be done was done earlier. Those dead ought not to have died if and only if we had held the bull by the horn from the beginning

They call it collateral damages!

Put a human face to it. God forbid, if ur mama was part of the statistics, will u regard it as such?

BH is not fighting a conventional war!
It is a guerrilla warfare!
Humans (women and children) are used as shields and as suicide bombers!

And when Jonah-daft began governing, was this how they started? do u know that the first bomb thrown in Oct 1 came also from his camp (militants, Mend, IBb. Dokpesi etc). Jonah-daft met a group of disorganised criminals but due to his misgovernance, they became sophisticated. who should be blamed for that?

The sad truth is this,had it been that a Northern Moslem is in power!, BH would not have been on rampage!

Probably because that leader would have acted right on time. There is a precedence to this as regards the cult Buhari defeated. All leaders we have had always have their own unique challenges as they govern. Jonah-daft have had his own but it took the death of thousands and annexation of a part of the coutry for him to wake up and act.

It is not about Jonathan, it is about the soul of the fraud called "one" Nigeria!

I know that Nigeria is a fraud and thats why peeps like me called and still calling for a SNC and not the charade the fool gave us for a conference. Pending that, it remains a fraud.

While you have the freedom and the liberty to condemn Jonathatn and call him names, I will also like you to use this liverty to ask questions like
1. Why would Nigerians take up arms and start killing Nigerians?

Because we are different. As it is up north likewise it happened for years down here in the south with militants. Reasons includes, greed, radicalisation etc However its the responsibility of govt and whosoever is in power to maintain order. This the fool failed miserably.

2. Why was the so called opposition more or less hailing the Boko Haram?

Shut ur trap with these baseless lies. what do u mean by more or less? that is a fraudulent talk. its either they hailed boko haram or they do not. which is which? Now tell me, which among them did jonah-daft arrested or even question for once for alligning with terrorists?

3. Why was Mr. President opposed at every move?

Even if he ffucks his wife everyday, some will still oppose him. why should anyone be bothered about this? its part of the barrages of being a leader. Unfortuantely, many of his so called moves led to more and more deaths of the innocent so dont expect otherwise.

4. Why would some Nigerian soldiers betray their colleagues into the hands of the BH?

Ask the commander in chief who should know being their commanding officer. This isnt a question for bloody civillians to answer.

5. Why did the Northern leaders, say Jonathan had declared war aginst the north when it was against the BH?

Av answered this. Go up and read.

6. Why did Buhari lament the killing of Boko Haram members?

Av answered this. go up and read.

Food for thought
Gowon supported by the Britain led Nigeria to destroy Biafra lands and Ojukwu was blamed!

Yes because Ojukwu embarked on a mission that was doomed to fail from day1. he never really counted the cost because his ego simply didnt just allow him to. of cos, when it matterd most, he fled.

Shekau supported by Northern Islamic and Political leaders led the BH to destroy the north east, Jonathan is blamed!

The same old crap that is regularly repeated. Only fools will believe the northern elites supports shekau in killing their people. have u heard of the exploits of the civillian JTF? who are the core people in these group? are they southerners? No evidence to substanciate this crap of urs.

Be wise bro, a vote against Jonathan is not only a mistake, but a disastrous one!

On the contrary, a vote against Jonah-daft is the wise thing to do. The truth is if not for the pending elections, i doubt if the fool would have woken up from his slumber. simply for his selfish interest, he suddenly thinks that its high time these blood letting stops.
This selfish fool has to go.

i wish you well.

Likewise i

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by wise0ne: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Nice one sir.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Demdem:

They call it collateral damages!

Put a human face to it. God forbid, if ur mama was part of the statistics, will u regard it as such?

I will only pick a few as it is obvious you dot really get my drift!

I am not in support of an collateral damage!
I was only explaining that forceful military action like we have now, would result in collateral damage: a damage Jonathan was trying to avoid!

Probably because that leader would have acted right on time. There is a precedence to this as regards the cult Buhari defeated. All leaders we have had always have their own unique challenges as they govern. Jonah-daft have had his own but it took the death of thousands and annexation of a part of the coutry for him to wake up and act.

I dont agree, the elements in the BH would have listened to him because they wont consider him an "infidel"!

Food for thought

Yes because Ojukwu embarked on a mission that was doomed to fail from day1. he never really counted the cost because his ego simply didnt just allow him to. of cos, when it matterd most, he fled.

You missed my point completely.

I am sayig the person who destryed Biafra was Gowon and Nigeria, but Nigeria keep blaming Ojukwu.
The reasons for Ojukwu's journey to Biafra, are white enough for all who dared to tell the truth!
If you were in his shoes, you wont do it differently. He fought a defenxive war, he was not the aggressor!

Now, shekau is the aggressor, destroying the North, an Jonathan is blamed!
It is all hypocrisy!

I strongly believe that "BringBack Our Girls" should have been "Free Our Girls"
All the protests against Goverment should have been protests against Boko Haram and against all form of Extreme Islam an Jihardism!

There was terror attack in France, the people came out and protested.
Their protest was agaist terrorism and not against their government!

Finally, it is much easier to see where others have failed!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
noblezone:

I will only pick a few as it is obvious you dot really get my drift!

U av no drift. The bulk of what u stated are baseless conjectures.

I am not in support of an collateral damage!
I was only explaining that forceful military action like we have now, would result in collateral damage: a damage Jonathan was trying to avoid!

Since this was the case why didnt then he face the problem headlong from the initial stage when the deaths would have been minimized?

I dont agree, the elements in the BH would have listened to him because they wont consider him an "infidel"!

Rubbish.......who else has evil boko not termed infidel? right from the sultan, to the emirs to buhari himself and the list continues. Abegii bring another lie.

You missed my point completely.

I am sayig the person who destryed Biafra was Gowon and Nigeria, but Nigeria keep blaming Ojukwu.

Nigerians are blaming Ojukwu because if he had not initiated a war in the first place, there wouldnt have been one where millions of his people died.

The reasons for Ojukwu's journey to Biafra, are white enough for all who dared to tell the truth!
If you were in his shoes, you wont do it differently. He fought a defenxive war, he was not the aggressor!

Defensive my foot......if i was him, i wouldnt even embark on a journey i know i will never accomplished. Even the good book asked that which of u will embark on a building without sitting down and analysing what it will cost unles his enemies will come around to mock him. Ojukwu didnt do his home work well. i can nevr be such. I think before acting.

Now, shekau is the aggressor, destroying the North, an Jonathan is blamed!
It is all hypocrisy!

He is because both the north and the south voted him in to secure lives and properties. That is the primary responsibility of any government. He failed miserably in this regard. This isnt rocket science.

I strongly believe that "BringBack Our Girls" should have been "Free Our Girls"
All the protests against Goverment should have been protests against Boko Haram and against all form of Extreme Islam an Jihardism!

Jonah-daft once told us that they were faceless even though he had an agreement of ceasefire with them? why free our girls from a faceless organisation. The people will only protest to the entity they know and the entity that is responsible for them not a faceless group. BBOG was in order.

There was terror attack in France, the people came out and protested.
Their protest was agaist terrorism and not against their government!

Reasons for this are clear cut. Their government was responsive and the masses could see them act but that was not the case with ours. ours were sleeping and it takes protests like this to regularly remind them of their responsibilities.
For instance compare and contrast, how long did it take he french authorities to respond to the attack?
How long did it take Jonah-daft to respond to Chibok Kidnap?
This explains why it was directed at out government.

Finally, it is much easier to see where others have failed!

Whatever, its obvious he isnt ready for leadership from the word go. This has led to the death of avoidable deaths. His punishment at best should be booting him out.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demdem:

He is because both the north and the south voted him in to secure lives and properties. That is the primary responsibility of any government. He failed miserably in this regard. This isnt rocket science.

How did Gowon secure the lives and properties of the Igbos both before they ran home and even when they were in their home lands?

Gowon rather came to Igbo lands and laid it waste, you blame Ojukwu.

Shekau is laying the lands of the North Waste, you blame it on Jonathan!

My heart bleeds, Nigeria has no hope,
This is just the beginning.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
noblezone:

How did Gowon secure the lives and properties of the Igbos both before they ran home and even when they were in their home lands?

Gowon rather came to Igbo lands and laid it waste, you blame Ojukwu.

Shekau is laying the lands of the North Waste, you blame it on Jonathan!

My heart bleeds, Nigeria has no hope,
This is just the beginning.

Ibos just suddenly didn't become endangered species in Nigeria. U knew what ur men led by ironsi did and who they killed when they took power, Gowon and his people only gave u guys a bit of ur dose.

Seriously, This sounds really foolish to be honest. For argument sake, let's assume DECADES ago Gowon truly failed in his responsibilities, it's that a full licence for Jonah-daft in the 21st century to do likewise?

My heart bleeds instead for the incompetent fool currently governing.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Demdem:

Ibos just suddenly didn't become endangered species in Nigeria. U knew what ur men led by ironsi did and who they killed when they took power, Gowon and his people only gave u guys a bit of ur dose.

Seriously, This sounds really foolish to be honest. For argument sake, let's assume DECADES ago Gowon truly failed in his responsibilities, it's that a full licence for Jonah-daft in the 21st century to do likewise?

My heart bleeds instead for the incompetent fool currently governing.

I don't know the history you are reading sir.
Ironsi was not involved in coup plotting nor involved in killing any boy!
The duo of Ironsi and Ojukwu resisted the coup led by Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu.

i am insisting it is as much as Ojukwu got the lion share of the blame for fighting a just cause (if I were in his shoes, I would do same), it is morally wrong and hypocrsy to lump the blame of the Boko Haram menace at Jonathan's feet!

Even if you you want to exonerate the religious and the political class of the Northern Nigeira sympathetic to Boko Haram, at least lay some blame at the feet of Shekau or the characters masquerading as Shekau.

Or will you disown your father because armed robbers attacked your home?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by charlos14: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yes o o, I saw it too.
What does it mean?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Baga And Mubi by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
noblezone:

I don't know the history you are reading sir.
Ironsi was not involved in coup plotting nor involved in killing any boy!
The duo of Ironsi and Ojukwu resisted the coup led by Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu.

U can choose to believe the history u crafted for ursef to suit ur desire, it doesnt change the fact that ibo crooks were responsible for the first coup we ever have. These crooks chose to kill the leaders of other ethnic group but left theirs and the chief beneficiary of this said coup is Ironsi.
U lot choose to believe that Ironsi has no hand in it but when told that Buhari had no hand in the coup that brought him to power u go ballistic.

i am insisting it is as much as Ojukwu got the lion share of the blame for fighting a just cause (if I were in his shoes, I would do same), it is morally wrong and hypocrsy to lump the blame of the Boko Haram menace at Jonathan's feet!

Ojukwu is rightfully blamed for embarking on a war that was doomed to fail from day 1. Only fools will do such. Comparing that scenario of ojukwu allegedly fighting for his people to evil boko killing people indiscriminately is actually senseless. i wonder where u see the similarities

Even if you you want to exonerate the religious and the political class of the Northern Nigeira sympathetic to Boko Haram,

What do u mean by sympathetic? are u aware that these lot are even endangered specie in the hands of evil boko? are u aware that evil boko kills heads of villages they see? are u aware that an emir was killed? are u aware that evil boko termed leaders like the sultan, other emirs including Buhari as infidels? yet u open that ur mouth and claim these ones are sympathetic to their cause. u stilll arent making sense.

at least lay some blame at the feet of Shekau or the characters masquerading as Shekau.

And who is praising shekau? however i will choose to blame Jonah-daft more because his incompetence has led one riff raff to become an house-hold name. Its a shame

Or will you disown your father because armed robbers attacked your home?

But will curse the father if he pampers the robbers at a time when he was suppose to act but refuse to. He allowed them to torment us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mele Kyari Facts - Before You Call Buhari A Tribal Bigot / Buhari Is A Useless Bastard / Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.