Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. (13544 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Gej Warned Nigerians During Campaign / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Princecalm(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
The ones fed up with Ged and also the ones that don't want GBM
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Ashleyma77(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
There are those preparing aso rock for the new incoming President.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by christaddicted: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
I ate my dinner too early... Just hope I won't go hungry at mid-night.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Number 1
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Olutala(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
The Hopefulls: The join a party hoping to reap benefits of job placement, contracts, security, cash etc
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by PassingShot(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Correction

1) The clueless

Those who support Goodluck Hitler Ebele El Amin Gbagbo Jonathan sad

grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by stuff46(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by clockwise(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

If you have sense and ur brain is working...I belive for every act of Jonathan this six weeks...the questions you shld ask ur self...why has it not be done in 6 years?

Why has bokoharam not been tackled in 6 years...but possible in 6 weeks?

Why has power stations not been launched before hand?

Why has Jonathans classmates not visited him in 6 years?

Why has war torn states not been visited by the president in six years?

As the 6 weeks of lies and propaganda counts off...I implore u all to ask yourself...if this things can be achieved in 6 weeks...what about if a determinated leader works diligently for 4 years. Jonathan is acting a script that has been written down by his advisers. I can't imagine Abati, dt indomie head man, Madueke, Obanikoro, FaniKayode and this corrupt set of leaders controlling us for another 4 years...for this reason I say

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year!
guy ur sense no dey work, if u dey support apc, do dat in ur street nd nt on public forum.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by AJOT99(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
You are right!
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=SaiBuharii post=31118189]We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

If you have sense and ur brain is working...I belive for every act of Jonathan this six weeks...the questions you shld ask ur self...why has it not be done in 6 years?

As the 6 weeks of lies and propaganda counts off...I implore u all to ask yourself...if this things can be achieved in 6 weeks...what about if a determinated leader works diligently for 4 years. Jonathan is acting a script that has been written down by his advisers. I can't imagine Abati, dt indomie head man, Madueke, Obanikoro, FaniKayode and this corrupt set of leaders controlling us for another 4 years...for this reason I say

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year![/quote

HAS BUHARI DON ALL THIS U MENTION ALL HIS LIFE?
IF IT WERE EASY TO GO TO THE NORTH EAST, APC & BUHARI WOULDN'T VE LIED TO NIGERIANS THAT HE VISITED CHIBOK

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Kossyne(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
Election is around the corner and almost everyone is preparing one way or another.

If you observe keenly, you'll place people into categories depending how they respond to the Waves of Politics.

We Have 7 Kinds Of People During This Election Period.

1. Clueless:

These ones don't know what APC stands for at all. If you mention Kwankwanso, they'll ask you, "Is he a Nigerian?". No, he's from Togo. Lol! Funny, most of them are ladies lipsrsealed

2. "Fanatics" (Agile Supporters)

These ones are everywhere. They live and breathe their Party. They can fight over it. His wife better not castigate his party.

3. Carefree

These ones are not bothered who wins the election. Today, they like GEJ; tomorrow, a friend comes and convince them. They'll just say, " Na true sef, wetin Jonathan don do sef?" grin
Some of them don't even have PVC. Their usual belief is " Who go win, go win. Them no need my vote" grin

4. Debaters

These will just surround the newspaper stand and argue all morning. Sometimes, in the compound. They'll argue the same thing daily, " Why you prefer any of the parties?"
We have some of them in politics section.

(See picture below of a Romancelander who visited Politics Section once) grin

5. The Hurting Ones

They're already angry at government. They always say, " Government dey chop our money " grin. They hate the " Government" enh! Those arguing election things disgusts them.

6. The Actual Party Members

These are the ones you see around on their party clothes, face caps, buses etc.
They know intricate matters concerning the party. They don't argue. They rig.

7. Jokers

gringrin
They're the types that design funny memes about politician that makes you laugh. They see election from a funny perspective.

You probably fall into any of these categories- Tell us cheesy

If not, Say Yours. cheesy
U forgot the political thugs.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by tola9ja: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
have inhaled an overdose of the bad air of the president and PDP's 15 years of mess, please quickly rush now to get this drug.The drug is for you.
BUHARICILIN has been tested in all Nigerian laboratories and found to be effective. It cures a lot of diseases, including all PDP propaganda Transmitted Disease(PPTD) and the dangerous PDPEBOLA Disease that has rendered many Nigerians politically incapacitated. The disease affects all your sense of logic and makes you to debate without wisdom. It makes one turn to a fanatic and can even kill for PDP. the affected can curse his father and mother without knowing it.
During the lunching of the BUHARICILIN yesterday in Abuja, the APC Minister of Health thanked Dr. Awoyemi for producing this drug. He said it came at a time when Nigerians need it most. He said that Nigeria will be free from PPTD and PDPEBOLA diseases in not less than 2 weeks to enable them vote rightly come March 28TH. This calls for a big celebration.
Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi Divinewealth in his speach, thanked all members of his team that had sleepless nights making BUHARICILIN. It is a very great achievement for everyone and not for team alone, he said. He pleaded to Nigerians to rush to any nearby chemist(INEC registration centers) and get your Drugs(PVCs) and get cured(vote Jonathan and PDP out of office from 28Th of March). BUHARICILIN is free for now until after the election.
Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo we know! Jonathan/Sambo we have rejected.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by KAYSANTOS: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by DJEhimond(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
How come I don't fall in any of these categories? Guess its cause I'm from Turkey
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by CuteMaro(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
tola9ja:
have inhaled an overdose of the bad air of the president and PDP's 15 years of mess, please quickly rush now to get this drug.The drug is for you.
BUHARICILIN has been tested in all Nigerian laboratories and found to be effective. It cures a lot of diseases, including all PDP propaganda Transmitted Disease(PPTD) and the dangerous PDPEBOLA Disease that has rendered many Nigerians politically incapacitated. The disease affects all your sense of logic and makes you to debate without wisdom. It makes one turn to a fanatic and can even kill for PDP. the affected can curse his father and mother without knowing it.
During the lunching of the BUHARICILIN yesterday in Abuja, the APC Minister of Health thanked Dr. Awoyemi for producing this drug. He said it came at a time when Nigerians need it most. He said that Nigeria will be free from PPTD and PDPEBOLA diseases in not less than 2 weeks to enable them vote rightly come March 28TH. This calls for a big celebration.
Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi Divinewealth in his speach, thanked all members of his team that had sleepless nights making BUHARICILIN. It is a very great achievement for everyone and not for team alone, he said. He pleaded to Nigerians to rush to any nearby chemist(INEC registration centers) and get your Drugs(PVCs) and get cured(vote Jonathan and PDP out of office from 28Th of March). BUHARICILIN is free for now until after the election.
Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo we know! Jonathan/Sambo we have rejected.
Funi u
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by batstan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
clockwise:
guy ur sense no dey work, if u dey support apc, do dat in ur street nd nt on public forum.
Whyyyy?
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lol..nice one Emusmith. .whr do u belong sef

Haha...lemmie think undecided
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by martin98(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year!
Point of correction, Jonathan has not ruled Nigeria for 6 years but for 4years and 9 months.

You expect Jonathan to built power plants in a day and commission it the next day abi.I believe you must be a magician.

The country just acquired the necessary weapons after the U.S.A we have depended upon failed us by refusing to sell us arms. And mind you, the war against bokoharam started weeks before the postponement of the elections. And as I remember, the last time he waged war against bokoharam, that was during the state of emergency, Buhari came out to criticise him for fighting against bokoharam. He stopped the attack and tried to take to peaceful resolve and that is why he is being criticised today.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by luggy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Correction

1) The clueless

Buhari is the man
UR ARE WRONG, BUHARI IS BOKOO HARAM
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seems I fall into class 3.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Politicians and their lengthy speeches cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by markbutcher: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
CaptainAmerica1:
Correction

1) The clueless

Buhari is the man

This one belongs to No. 2 and No. 5 : The fanatics and the Hurting ones
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nickymezor(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

Haha...lemmie think undecided
stil thinking tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
stil thinking tongue

3, 4 and...cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Obanz2(f): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
Election is around the corner and almost everyone is preparing one way or another.

If you observe keenly, you'll place people into categories depending how they respond to the Waves of Politics.

1. Clueless:

These ones don't know what APC stands for at all. If you mention Kwankwanso, they'll ask you, "Is he a Nigerian?". No, he's from Togo. Lol! Funny, most of them are ladies lipsrsealed

These ones are everywhere. They live and breathe their Party. They can fight over it. His wife better not castigate his party.

3. Carefree

These ones are not bothered who wins the election. Today, they like GEJ; tomorrow, a friend comes and convince them. They'll just say, " Na true sef, wetin Jonathan don do sef?" grin
Some of them don't even have PVC. Their usual belief is " Who go win, go win. Them no need my vote" grin

4. Debaters

These will just surround the newspaper stand and argue all morning. Sometimes, in the compound. They'll argue the same thing daily, " Why you prefer any of the parties?"

5. The Hurting Ones

They're already angry at government. They always say, " Government dey chop our money " grin. They hate the " Government" enh! Those arguing election things disgusts them.

7. Jokers

gringrin
They're the types that design funny memes about politician that makes you laugh. They see election from a funny perspective.

i be Jokers. Sometime i think am watching a season film.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Obanz2:
i be Jokers. Sometime i think am watching a season film.

I used to joke about it before grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Mars88(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

1. Clueless:

3. Carefree

4. Debaters

5. The Hurting Ones

7. Jokers

gringrin

the last five words in no 7, cherry on top!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: I’m Working To Ensure APC Wins Everywhere In South-east – Kalu / INEC Declares PDP's Ugwueze Winner Of Isi-Uzo Bye-Election, Enugu Youths React / President Buhari Launches Nigeria Agenda For 2050. Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.