Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. (13548 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Gej Warned Nigerians During Campaign / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by ddaammyy(f): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Me am carefree nd am not easily cajoled into believing anything. What is the need wasting my precious time going to queue under sun and endangering my precious life to vote for any of them? As iff my vote sef count. Meanwhile they must have perfected their plans of rigging. Remember politics in Nigeria has always been and will always be a dirty game. A group of people whom their generation yet unborn will never suffer again, of course because they are only interested in their well being. No politician is worth vouching, fighting or dying for. PERIOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We are getting a clearer picture of why the elections were postponed....to try and convince some stu-pid set of Nigerians through deceitful outings and projects.

If you have sense and ur brain is working...I belive for every act of Jonathan this six weeks...the questions you shld ask ur self...why has it not be done in 6 years?

Why has bokoharam not been tackled in 6 years...but possible in 6 weeks?

Why has power stations not been launched before hand?

Why has Jonathans classmates not visited him in 6 years?

Why has war torn states not been visited by the president in six years?

As the 6 weeks of lies and propaganda counts off...I implore u all to ask yourself...if this things can be achieved in 6 weeks...what about if a determinated leader works diligently for 4 years. Jonathan is acting a script that has been written down by his advisers. I can't imagine Abati, dt indomie head man, Madueke, Obanikoro, FaniKayode and this corrupt set of leaders controlling us for another 4 years...for this reason I say

#SaiBuhari...even if election is next year!

So you didn't hear Jega admit to the Senate that over 800,000 PVCs were yet to be printed, and nearly 2 million still to be distrubuted about 4 DAYS AFTER elections should have been held already?

Na wa o. Partisanship can blind some people o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nickymezor(f): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

3, 4 and...cheesy
okay.kool cool
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by dtina(f): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
#carefree#to d extreme...
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by francizy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=CaptainAmerica1 post=31118216]Correction

1) The clueless

Those who support Goodluck Hitler Ebele El Amin Gbagbo Jonathan sad

Buhari is the man

Chai! hAte PisCing!
Na wa oh!
All these titles for our amiable Oga Presido? grin grin grin grin grin
But truly, due to Buhari's tyranny, he deserves all these titles better than any other person oh.. tongue
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by spanzed(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Team carefree.... cool
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by akigbemaru: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2015
nigerians during elections
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by sunnyflakes(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2015
OP YOU FORGOT TO ADD LIARS WITH NO INFORMATION, YET CLAIM THAT BUHARI BUILT THREE REFINERIES, WHEN HE HAS NOT EVEN AN NNPC FUEL STATION TO HIS CREDIT.
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
I rep 3 and 4 tongue
#TeamNoPVC
Na me wun go stand for long qeue under sun then them go kun rig election last last mtcheeew

Who wun win go win tongue
Who dem help?
Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
ddaammyy:
Me am carefree nd am not easily cajoled into believing anything. What is the need wasting my precious time going to queue under sun and endangering my precious life to vote for any of them? As iff my vote sef count. Meanwhile they must have perfected their plans of rigging. Remember politics in Nigeria has always been and will always be a dirty game. A group of people whom their generation yet unborn will never suffer again, of course because they are only interested in their well being. No politician is worth vouching, fighting or dying for. PERIOD!

EXACTLY MY POINT
**GIVES HER A LONG FRENCH KISS**

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. by jasmines(f): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
No. 3 - Carefree, Why will I break my head when who go win go win, who go rig go rig. On that election day, I won't even on the bulb in my house talkless of going out to vote before those thugs visit me as I am sure they will when one party looses. Buhari chop money for his regime, my father didn't get 1 kobo, Goodluck has killed Nigeria and remained the chaff and still, I didn't even smell the notes, as hubby will say, whether 30Trillion was lost or found, it never affects the economy, only the size of our foreign reserves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki / Dapo Abiodun: I’ve Constructed More Roads Than Amosun, Daniel, Osoba / Sanwo-Olu And Hamzat Receive Certificates Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.