Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? (1765 Views)

3 Ways You Didn’t Know You Could Stimulate Her Clitoris / How To Lick Her Clitoris Really Good? / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
This friemd of mine said his girlfriend just told him that she cut her clitoris.

1. Will it reduce or increase sexual urge?
2. Will she enjoy love making ever again?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by ucheheart(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
If it is same as female circumcision then she aint gona be sexually sensitive.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
ucheheart:
If it is same as female circumcision then she aint gona be sexually sensitive.

I actually posted c'litoris....The Mods changed it to femalecore cry
pls I need further explanation. Is it the right thing to do inorder to control sexual urge?

Thanks
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by Jaypea98: 1:58am On Feb 27, 2015
yinkusminkus:

pls I need further explanation. Is it the right thing to do inorder to control sexual urge?

Thanks
Absolutely not pls dont indulge in it.Your friends girlfriend could probably have lied the pain associated with such act is unbearable.PERIOD!!!!!!
...............................Thanks
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by ucheheart(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2015
yinkusminkus:

Thanks
circumcision is for only men not for women. Gone are the days women used to be circumcised. It come with a lot of disadvantages for the female folks which include vaginal bleeding, pain, exposure to germs and diseases, sexual inactivity and others. You can google it for more results. Don't just try it if you want to have a happy sexual life.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2015
ucheheart:
circumcision is for only men not for women. Gone are the days women used to be circumcised. It come with a lot of disadvantages for the female folks which include vaginal bleeding, pain, exposure to germs and diseases, sexual inactivity and others. You can google it for more results. Don't just try it if you want to have a happy sexual life.

U r so wrong that these days r gone! People around the world r fighting to stop this. In 19 of the 29 countries in africa and middle east fgm (female genital mutilation) is concentrated. 130 million females have been victims of this nonsense.27% of nigerian girls and women aged 15-49 r mutilated!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Cuts Her Clitoris? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
ucheheart:

Thanks...the guy said his babe wasn't walking normally at first.

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters / Understanding Women : Girls Logic, Volume 1 / Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.