Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (70454 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ibkgab001: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2015
I love her she is very galant

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by IBBMAC: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2015
ALL NA 'WASH' 'WATCH' 'WARSH' 'WALSH' 'WORSH'. ~AMU ROBAS~
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by deletrue: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Tufiakwa. Rubbish Buhari. He should be ready for the highest desgrace. Let him come and win election for Niger. We dey wait. bloody Boko haram sponsorer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Ephemmm: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let's deal with significant issues like the FACT that GMB has no WASC and presented a forged one or how his children get access to money to fund their lavish lifestyles abroad when their dad, GMB , claims he's poor. Now those are REAL ISSUES for a start. Don't just get me started this morning, kidult!

As a retired General, he is entitled to life salary on the first hand, GMB is also an ex-President: he collects some entitlement and severance payments till the end of his life.

So, the income from this alone is sufficient for him to sponsor children abroad: get that drilled into your empty skull dude.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Honestly you look at the amount of staged propaganda going on in APC and you feel sorry for what will happen to Nigeria if this bunch get in office.

The court must interpret our laws on political candidate enrolment for elections strictly, disqualify Buhari and save Nigeria from imminent danger. The desperation of APC will plunge Nigeria to hell if Buhari is not disqualified by the courts in line with the law!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by walozanga(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

Its better televised for douting Thomas like you to see cos you nodey carry ear hear better thing
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by D33VA(f): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

As a retired General, he is entitled to life salary on the first hand, GMB is also an ex-President: he collects some entitlement and severance payments till the end of his life.

So, the income from this alone is sufficient for him to sponsor children abroad: get that drilled into your empty skull dude.

N yet he only has one million in his account abi? N he still has to borrow to buy forms shey?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Another propaganda from APC. This party won't rest.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by pld4reel(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2015
This is her photo and also here is a link to one of the illegal things she was find for late 2014 that brought her to the lime light in Manchester .

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/watch-restaurant-boss-hit-1800-7908213

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by madjune(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Really, I wasn't as much surprised when I saw Adijatu's face amongst the rented crowd.

Those of us who frequent London and lower Manchester know her face very well.

"Jatty" as some call her is a morally bankrupt Manchester underground game hustler.
Meaning, she can do anything for a price.

That the Jonathan govt managed to engage her services to distract Buhari's speech at Chatham shows how desperate and morally bankrupt thi govt is.

On a good day, no sane or decent person in London does anything with Jatty unless you want a scandal.
And we can see the unfolding scandal she's wrought pdp-
First, the crowd lacked cohesion nor maturity.
Most of them interviewed could not even defend the essence of their protest.
Most don't even know who Buhari was or stood for.
I'm sure Jatty herself may not know Buhari very well or what pdp offers the Nigerian people.
Its so sad that Nigeria is at thi crossroad that a great many people here can't tell the difference btw a banana republic and true governance.

They would rather, out of parochial fears prefer to endure an incompetent, mediocre govt for the next 4yrs than vote to see what real governance is.

Its a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
bro, have you heard of SPY CAM? that was what was used...
frainc:
Give link to that video and stop this childish post

Come to think of it
How will someone that was paid to arrange protest (as ur post claim) will still come out on camera to say jona pay heavily for it

Oga abeg dey apply brain when writing for public to read
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by MrFord1: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Obviously, this whole drama is a script by APC. Am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by gabbrri(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

sure talk we are on d same page.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Ijebulogic(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2015
See detective work...I fear social media o. Chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by engrsenator(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
you read my mind bro...gringringrin

YOU BETTER MIND YOUR WORDS
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by fareed69(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
datguru:
I just feel sorry for buhari, ameachi, tinubu and APC.

What a waste of money and resources, anyways stolen funds are spent lavishly.

APC will not win this elections

Is there any Sense in what you just Said?
Think 2ce b4 talking

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
why do you people keep getting things twisted?? GMB never said he borrowed money from the bank... Pls can you kindly give me a link to where he stated or said that he borrowed from the bank? if i remember clearly, he said and i quote, " i called my account officer and said to him, pls give me ... amount even if my account is in RED". Pls does this mean he borrowed?
D33VA:

N yet he only has one million in his account abi? N he still has to borrow to buy forms shey?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
bro, the thing is that most people don't know that Nigerians are wiser now and have the ability to do wide research... when you try to hide something, people will surely dig them out no matter what. Check out the way that guy used a spycam on that "Jatty" girl..
Ijebulogic:
See detective work...I fear social media o. Chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by macjireh: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]WHEN WAS D LAST TIME A 72 YR OLD MAN RULE DS NATION.
BUHARI WANTS TO SET A RECORD ABI? LETS WAIT AND SEE

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by madjune(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
D33VA:

You're really something with your ignorance.

Any retired General here can aFford to send someone overseas.
Besides, I'm sure his daughter works as he schools there.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by nellyjohn: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

GEJ till 2019.
Am sure osibanjo is blind if he can't see that GEJ is working. Atimes, people tend to forget what has been done for them and needs to be reminded. But if GEJ doesn't need advert, then Osibanjo doesn't need aadvert becos he is a pastor and has millions of members under him. If osibanjo is so good and perfect as he claims, then his church members wil vote and campaign for him too. But the truth is that, he is a failed man.
GEJ till 2019 (haters should go and die)

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by macjireh: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
[/size]WHEN WAS D LAST TIME A 72 YR OLD MAN RULE DS NATION.
BUHARI WANTS TO SET A RECORD ABI? LETS WAIT AND SEE [size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by datguru: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
fareed69:

Is there any Sense in what you just Said?
Think 2ce b4 talking

Just to annoy you .
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by macjireh: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
BUHARI WANTS TO SET A RECORD ABI? LETS WAIT AND SEE[size=8pt]
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by luckylucky: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Most Londoners are hustlers apology to those professionals among them. 98% of Nigerians living in UK are as poor as church rat. These guys do all sort of jobs to earn a living, menial jobs like cleaning in hospital, carer taking care of elderly people in care home, security and mall guards, baby sitters, kitchen and hospital porters to mention few. These are the able youths that we need in Nigeria to cluster our work force for overall development of our society alas out of bad PDP party leadership they jetted abroad without even having a reasonable motive of why they have to embark on such journey of no return. Those of us that travel a lot can testified an eye sore liability our boys have become to western society. I cry deeply for this country.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by macjireh: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2015
BUHARI WANTS TO SET A RECORD ABI? LETS WAIT AND SEE[size=12pt]
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by rhymestech: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2015
This girl not only organise protesters but she also organizes ASEWO for the PDP as well.
Shame and very pathetic.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by souljaboi51(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2015
correct runs babe cheesy cheesy cheesy that guy using his laptop to charge hos phone tho grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2015
A pig will always be a pig. Fokn bastaard
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by lyntiffany(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2015
martin123:
Why are Nigerians this gullible? Is it not obvious that this protest was orchestrated by APC campaign team? Attached, a picture showing the interviewer, buhari's wife and daughter. Am very sure she will get a reward for this. Do you really think Jonathan will rent these kind of people?? Think about this
don't mind them this what happened APC rented the both to do their dirty job for them it is simple.
1, they rented the both just to involve pdp and paint them in bad light.
2, they asked the ones carrying gejs placard that they have to act along
3, they instigated the lady carrying buharis placard to go stage manage an interview with their rented PDP supporters
4, she did as it was initially planned by them by giving the reply she gave.
Tell me that sane person with his mind intact that will answer the way she did even when it's obvious that what is written on the placard is the reason she was there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Carltonblaze(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Are u GOD that knows who will win and who won't win?
I just feel sorry for buhari, ameachi, tinubu and APC.

What a waste of money and resources, anyways stolen funds are spent lavishly.

APC will not win this elections[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Pamcrest(f): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Boss13:

How can she be abimbola and still come from Edo state? I watched the video, she actually said her name is Abi spelt A.B.I and she spoke Yoruba.

Some parts of Eco state bear yoruba names...Dele Momodu hails from Edo state. In addition many non Yorubas do speak that language fluently. Anyway her name is Abi Sonde not soleye n she's a notorious hustler.
My humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.