Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) (70516 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Louislewis: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank God that Channel TV news showed that both parties have their supporters at the venue. Does it mean that APC supporters at the same venue were not sponsored? Why are those pushing video to net only concerned with one-sided video. Why is it that APC and their supporters are bent on living with propagandas? Is it not high time, they should realise that their propagandas are back firing on them. I advise APC and their supporters to always live with the truth, so that truth will set them free. They should stop stage managing video for cheap recognition. This is drawing more hatred to APC[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by samoks(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an un- brainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

OK, I agree with you. You made a valid point......but what I don't like is lies....and in lies I mean the Osinbajo's quote.....

Let me ask you......Did Aregbesola advertise what he did in the last 4 years or not during the Osun elections?
Is APC in Lagos not advertising the 'good works' Fashola and Tinubu have done in Lagos for the past 16years or not?
With the slogan 'our Lagos, your Lagos' like as if Agbaje is not a Lagosian.

Can you tell me of any party or candidate anywhere in the world who's vying for a 2nd tenure in office who does not advertise what they have achieved in the past?

As far as I am concerned...... here is my decision
Elections.......Presidential= Buhari
Lagos State = Jimi Agbaje.

Note that I didn't mention parties......I'm rooting for the individuals, not party. Whether they win or not, its not my business. My business is to follow my heart, not based on falsehood as APC and PDP are currently circulating.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2015
espn:
he didint read ur mind.. mad men like me and him think alike.
yess bro its obvious... you don't need to tell me undecidedundecided
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
engrsenator:

YOU BETTER MIND YOUR WORDS
who is this congested shit seeking attention undecidedundecided
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by franksam2009: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2015
I don't know why APC seems too concern about the protest at Chatham House,, it's not a must people must like you, If them choose Jonathan then just let them be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
engrsenator:

YOU BETTER MIND YOUR WORDS
I said he read my mind, what's there to mind bout my words dude?
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by olexy4real(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2015
pittoilet:
Her name is not adijatu she's from edo state she owns palace restaurant in cheetham Manchester and those guys re not student all of them are illegal in uk This lady gave a fake name her name is abimbola soleye known as Abi you can find her under the facebook name Pweetie Goldie a woman always plagued by controversies

Bursted!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Faraidi(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
cbrass:
The lady, who gave her name simply as Adijatu towards the end of the video attached to this report, said she organised the 100 persons from Manchester in the United Kingdom for the purpose of the pro-Jonathan protest.

The lady who organised the rented crowd that protested at the Chatham House in London on Thursday on behalf of President Goodluck Jonathan has been uncovered.

The lady, who gave her name simply as Adijatu towards the end of the video attached to this report, said she organised the 100 persons from Manchester in the United Kingdom for the purpose of the pro-Jonathan protest.

The rented crowd also protested against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Major General Muhammadu Buhari.

As earlier reported, a member of the President Jonathan campaign team and the Assistant Director of Civil Society and Support Groups in the Diaspora, Chief Peter Mozie, had requested for $20,000 to mobilise some Nigerians in the United Kingdom to protest at Chatham House where Buhari was to deliver a speech on Thursday.

A memo, addressed to the Director of Civil Society and Support Groups, Prof. Nick Eze, and copied to the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Alkali, said different persons at the venue of the anti-Buhari rally will have various talking points.

Adijatu confirmed on video that she mobilised the persons who came to the venue. She said they came in six buses.
She said unlike Buhari with low spending power, Jonathan was a heavy spender.

She equally said she could organise such crowd for anyone in need of such.
Asked if she was the one who pocketed the $20,000 budgeted for the rally, she simply laughed and moved on to other discussions.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/lady-who-collected-20000-to-arrange-rented-crowd-for-jonathan-in-london-uncovered-video/
APC with their useless arrenge interview.They think we are fools.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by InglishTeechar(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

You, your party Association of Past Criminals(APC) cannot fool all Nigerians...we already know who to vote for...abeg my people if Thief.nubu give you money collect it bcus it is the money he stole from Lagosians.

Plus i never knew your professor is so daft...who told him Oga Jonathan has been in power for six years? Buhari and Osinbanjo are super clueless...a blind leading the blind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by goldman777: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2015
when d economy is suffering one dollar is N250 our president is displaying corruption openly spending huge dollars on blackmail while our local currency d naira suffers.gej cannot come back as nigerian president by may even GOD has deserted him.
buhari is obviously nigeria,s next president come march 28.
even saTANist cant change dat.sai buhari
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Rendition(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
datguru:
I just feel sorry for buhari, ameachi, tinubu and APC.

What a waste of money and resources, anyways stolen funds are spent lavishly.

APC will not win this elections
did u read d post brother ,dis Is y I wonder how ppl reason at times wats apc's bizness with dis
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by datguru: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Rendition:
did u read d post brother ,dis Is y I wonder how ppl reason at times wats apc's bizness with dis

I did read. I wrote this to hurt some people. I hope you are not among them
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Boss13: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2015
saxywale:

Most likely Akoko Edo in Edo state.

Oh really, never knew that.

We all have to be careful. See how her details is out in the open. Read somewhere on the internet where she was fined for littering the streets (some habits just don't change). Now again, she is on the news for procuring crowd. I know she would not care because she is out for the money but we just don't know the character assassination we commit by not thinking about the consequences of our actions.

She may wave it off but somewhere or somehow in the future this may haunt her or even her kids. Like I would always advise myself, if you want to be out in the news, let it be for a good course so you can be admired.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by JBeeHive(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Hustle must Pay if maga decline... And all of dem go dey form she-she de. SMH

LONDON HUSTLER!!! See her below. Mcthewwww

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Boss13: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2015
datguru:

I did read. I wrote this to hurt some people. I hope you are not among them

It is good to admit when you are wrong. It shows maturity. However, whether you are bias or not or out to hurt some people for fun or to please paying bosses, take time out to understand the nitty-gritty of the underlying issues. May I also advice that you should always have an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by millyajay(f): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
u guys are just talkinq trash...u av no proof that both crowds wer rented by APC,u are just tryin to convince yourselves.....Wat if what d woman said was true but she exposed it coz deep down in her she is for buhari..u know she did it for d money
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by dafuturis(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2015
tyconcepts:
And the drama begins.....

Arrangee rallies, Arrangee campaigns, Arrangee protest.....Everything is arranged.

Arranged voters too.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
datguru:
I just feel sorry for buhari, ameachi, tinubu and APC.

What a waste of money and resources, anyways stolen funds are spent lavishly.

APC will not win this elections
and yet you refuse to address the topic. Why do PDP av to pay pple to organise an anti-buhari campaign? To what end?

Always talk on point my friend

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by OlaPhils(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Saharareport at work. We refuse to buy them. Sahara reporter has been anti GEJ. There story is always on how to bring down the present gov.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by ihedinobi2: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2015
But the government is talking about austerity measures, no? Yeye de smell.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
234GT:
APC could have rented Adijatu to make that video! Abeg come rent me o, make I lie say na me organise the touts who disorganised APC rallies in Rivers state!
Let's come to our senses for once. If that woman was truly hired to organise the protest, she won't come out and confess like this because she knows she is spoiling future businesses. APC, I am not a Phuul.
let's be rational for once
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by drnairalov: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
medamillion:

what I have been saying my brother, u head is there
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by NaUknow: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Both parties are guilty
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by tobiakiode: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
So, the video is here for my brothers and sisters to hear from him directly. I think people should stop deluding themselves with fantasy, sentiments and empty noise.

If you don't know him, humble yourself to research and get to know him than 'they said' 'I heard' and all the propaganda flying about. The real people who should be annoyed about him for putting them in prisons and all sorts of punishments have forgiven and now supporting him. They see better the reasons for his actions after years of suffering that has followed, because they wanted to have things their way. These same people are supporting him now.

If things were really better than this in his time and my parents haven't denied it, I want to experience this too! I don't want trial and error, time is no man's friend. It's not child's play for a man at his age who knew when things were great to still want to sacrifice his life to want to be a part of restoration. This isn't leadership by emergency, I see a leader who has served, not stopped serving and wants to serve because he has a vision that is clear. He said himself, 'if you're looking for a 100days in government miracle worker, I am not the one'. He's not bad as you paint him at all. He's winning more support everyday, like he won mine from the beginning. Everyone who is fed up of lawlessness, corruption, joblessness and other national diseases are rising up to reality and need for change. Let's make this change a reality for once in our time.

I think we youths need to get down our fantasy horses and think for once, how long we will be youths for - before it's too late! I understand many of us were young enough not to understand what happened in his time, but we are not babies anymore and our ability to think objectively shouldn't be beclouded by how much we don't understand, because of whatever reasons best known to us. Please, do your research and have peace of mind, who ever you choose to support.

As for me, #IHaveDecided and I am backing this man. Listen here http://www.tobiakiode.com/group/save-nigeria/video/20

Have you decided?
http://www.tobiakiode.com/politics

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by danieljmt: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
danieljmt:

Mumu Plus mumu Times Mumu Divide by Mumu i equal to all of you jonathan Badluck. Idiot
danieljmt:

Mumu Plus mumu Times Mumu Divide by Mumu is equal to all of you jonathan Badluck. Idiot
danieljmt:

Mumu Plus mumu Times Mumu Divide by Mumu i equal to all of you jonathan Badluck. Idiot
iphanyiuma:
you read my mind bro...gringringrin
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by sweettease(f): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
KingIU:
they get work. for all I am sure of Nigeria is in a cross road all ends leading to different parts of hell
I couldn't agree with you more. May God help us.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by alanbolo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
OlaPhils:
Saharareport at work. We refuse to buy them. Sahara reporter has been anti GEJ. There story is always on how to bring down the present gov.

Go and collect your tuition fee back from the school you attended.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by Kossie: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
The anger in my heart against APC for their evil and lies!
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
danieljmt:

Mumu Plus mumu Times Mumu Divide by Mumu is equal to me I am a Badluck. And a disgrace to nigeria
hahahahahah so you know yourself...oya go play suwe for shiit ..gringringrin
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by TheOtherview: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Gun for hire, Abimbola Sonde, on her talk show cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZufpj2WnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYXczhKxQ8U

As you would note, this is no impressionable teenager but a woman with a finger in many pies.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by btoks: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
luckylucky:
Most Londoners are hustlers apology to those professionals among them. 98% of Nigerians living in UK are as poor as church rat. These guys do all sort of jobs to earn a living, menial jobs like cleaning in hospital, carer taking care of elderly people in care home, security and mall guards, baby sitters, kitchen and hospital porters to mention few. These are the able youths that we need in Nigeria to cluster our work force for overall development of our society alas out of bad PDP party leadership they jetted abroad without even having a reasonable motive of why they have to embark on such journey of no return. Those of us that travel a lot can testified an eye sore liability our boys have become to western society. I cry deeply for this country.

Obviously,people will migrate if they feel things are better elsewhere. However.I think you'll find that there are still loads of people in Nigeria that could do the same jobs you listed within Nigeria.They are jobs after all.
Re. 98% of nigerians in London being poor as church rats,I understand your sentiment but your stats are probably off.most people just get by I think and are not as much a liability as you posed.
The focus should really be on those in Nigeria and how to stop them jetting off to other climes. I must say that it is now very difficult for nigerians to jet off anywhere. Sad.
Re: Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) by D33VA(f): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
why do you people keep getting things twisted?? GMB never said he borrowed money from the bank... Pls can you kindly give me a link to where he stated or said that he borrowed from the bank? if i remember clearly, he said and i quote, " i called my account officer and said to him, pls give me ... amount even if my account is in RED". Pls does this mean he borrowed?

“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.” 

– General Muhammadu Buhari
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199868

He has at least 3 wives and at least 8 children n he is comfortably able to pay 8 million naira ( 30,000 pounds) roughly on Zahra's fees in london ( one child o). N he has only a few millions n 150 cows. Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.