Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register (9092 Views)

Photo Of IBB Allegedly Signing A Marriage Register As A Best Man / Have We Got Any Nairaland Marriage Yet? / Nairaland Marriage... Husband Seeking Potential Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Treetop20(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2009
onyinye2:

WARNING!! I'm about to get real Juvinille right about. . . . . . . . now

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chukwu mere'm ebere. *DEAD*
Yeah. . . . . ummmm. . . . . wow. . . . . oka.

I'm totally speechless yal. I need to go and recoporate.

Shyte can't even spell right.

Ummmm. . . . . . Mr. Treetop, can I call you Mr? Ummmm. . . . . . is that really really really really really really you?? Cause uhmmmm,  . . . . . Got Damn nwa you you you . . . . . .

lol, nne
that is me
thanks for the kind words
cheesy
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2009
tope2000:

i still didnt see angry
all i saw was phone undecided
u dey use dial up ni? oga fun e o

@TOYOSI
Lol, watch, but dnt touch grin grin

@treetop
put it back again. me sef no see am cheesy
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Treetop20(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2009
you lot have got to be
having a laugh right?
it was up for about 2mins or so
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2009
o gbadun oo toyin grin grin
dial up ko cheesy
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by onyinye2(f): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2009
RUBY!!!! angry angry angry

You aint but 17 years old oka sweetheart. You aint suppose to be seeing nothing.
Now go home and put on Hey Arnold or Naruto. Watever you youngins watch nowadays. angry angry
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2009
onyinye2:

RUBY!!!! angry angry angry

You aint but 17 years old oka sweetheart. You aint suppose to be seeing nothing.
Now go home and put on Hey Arnold or Naruto. Watever you youngins watch nowadays. angry angry
LOL excuse me?
You dey subtract 3 yrs out of my age just because of a fine sexy man?
watch yourself angry angry
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by tope2000(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2009
@ Treetop20
I honestly didnt see the pix cry
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by TOYOSI20(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

u dey use dial up ni? oga fun e o

@TOYOSI
Lol, watch, but dnt touch grin grin

@treetop
put it back again. me sef no see am cheesy

Nike u dey crase oo, what does dail uo have to do wid this naa?? grin

And like i said, im just feeding me eyes, so yeah not to worry hes all yours,  cheesy

Say what??, u that was locked on his profile for like 10 mins pls spare me the crap abeg,  grin grin
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2009
tope2000:

@ Treetop20
Me either cry cry cry
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by StephenP(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2009
Onyinye2, when am I gon' see your picture?
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Treetop20(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2009
tope2000:

@ Treetop20
alright look well now
after this i won't put it up again wink
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by onyinye2(f): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2009
Treetop20:

lol, nne
that is me
thanks for the kind words
cheesy
Lawd lawd lawd lawd lawdddddddddddddddddd. . . . . . I don't even know what to say.
You know what I'm going to leave it a bay before I get filed with cyber harassment so yeah.
HeatFusion:

LOL excuse me?
You dey subtract 3 years out of my age just because of a fine sexy man?
watch yourself angry angry

Girly you aint no twenty year old. newly 19 maybe but 20 nah ma.
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Nike u dey crase oo, what does dail uo have to do wid this naa?? grin

And like i said, I'm just feeding me eyes, so yeah not to worry hes all yours, cheesy

Say what??, u that was locked on his profile for like 10 mins please spare me the crap abeg, grin grin
Lol, maybe connection was too slow to upload pics in time na

Lol, 10 mins ke? I opened a new tab just so I wnt have to lose the pics. . . .my eyes was on it for 30 mins

@Treetop
Like I was saying, I didn't see th epix smiley
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by onyinye2(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2009
StephenP:

Onyinye2, when am I gon' see your picture?
I believe I had my picture on here yonders back. . . . .
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by tope2000(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2009
Treetop20:

alright look well now
after this i won't put it up again wink

Sexy chocolate kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2009
onyinye2:

Girly you aint no twenty year old. newly 19 maybe but 20 nah ma.
Ok ok, so gimme till feb to turn 20, gosh angry angry
Leave me an dlemme enjoy pixs jor grin
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Treetop20(m): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2009
tope2000:

Sexy chocolate kiss kiss kiss wink
thanks lady wink
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Orimili(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2009
Oh hey guys,  what's going on?
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by amebono14: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2009
busybody and tumfulu nlds latest couple cool
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by JJYOU: 1:50am On Jan 11, 2009
They have to voluntarily add their name. Remove Pataki abeg, the prayer may not work on him. Don't spoil peoples prayer here with that devils advocate.

this is funny funmi. you are something else like i always say
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2009
Seriously am really praying these year.that those eligible to marry will see thier partner.i know a hot babe friend who's seriously looking for a husband.i feel sad for her.if she no mind i fit marry am.but she's 31 and am 22.so no way.the problem for her is that guys r intimidated by her money.
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by bluespice(f): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2009
em em em
where's the register nau?
who's marrying who?
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by geolabious(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
amebo no.1:

busybody and tumfulu nlds latest couple cool
[size=13pt]Happy Married Life cheesy[/size]
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by djcrucifix(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2009
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by earTHMama: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2009
@Prayer warriors,

Also pray for the already married like osisi and OYB to stay in their marriage and live up to the expectations of their vow. In Jesus name we pray.
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by earTHMama: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2009

Seriously am really praying these year.that those eligible to marry will see their partner.i know a hot babe friend who's seriously looking for a husband.i feel sad for her.if she no mind i fit marry am.but she's 31 and am 22.so no way.the problem for her is that guys r intimidated by her money.
Thank you PCGuru.
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by amebono14: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2009
pc guru:

Seriously am really praying these year.that those eligible to marry will see their partner.i know a hot babe friend who's seriously looking for a husband.i feel sad for her.if she no mind i fit marry am.but she's 31 and am 22.so no way.the problem for her is that guys r intimidated by her money.

sad but true,when a woman is too established men tend to run away from her,most anyways

that is why some people get married while in school or immediately after school

even if i become the bill gate of my time,its better done or made in my husbands house
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by earTHMama: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2009

sad but true,when a woman is too established men tend to run away from her,most anyways

that is why some people get married while in school or immediately after school

even if i become the bill gate of my time,its better done or made in my husbands house
Foolish insecure Nigerian man mentality. When will they see light?
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by amebono14: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
earTHMama:

Foolish insecure Nigerian man mentality. When will they see light?

more like their pride acting up

although when some women become so wealthy,they start rubbing shoulders wt their hubbys

a man just divorced his wife in d US who is a damn wealthy nurse because of d same thing

i wish these same men will stop generalizing and know that its not every woman that is like that
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by earTHMama: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2009
more like their pride acting up

although when some women become so wealthy,they start rubbing shoulders wt their hubbys

a man just divorced his wife in d US who is a damn wealthy nurse because of d same thing

i wish these same men will stop generalizing and know that its not every woman that is like that
Most Nigerian female nurses in the US are anal. Sometimes I don't blame men because women tend to become very arrogant anytme little change enters their pocket.

Imagine those days when men are the major earners, paying all their wives bills without insulting them and families were happy but give a woman access to small change which may be a little bit over what her husband earns, she'll turn the man to a toilet tissue. We women should look into our attitude before expecting something better from men. What is so damn wealthy about a nurse that earns a maximum of $40 per hour anyways?
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by amebono14: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
earTHMama:

Most Nigerian female nurses in the US are anal. Sometimes I don't blame men because women tend to become very arrogant anytme little change enters their pocket.

Imagine those days when men are the major earners, paying all their wives bills without insulting them and families were happy but give a woman access to small change which may be a little bit over what her husband earns, she'll turn the man to a toilet tissue. We women should look into our attitude before expecting something better from men. What is so damn wealthy about a nurse that earns a maximum of $40 per hour anyways?

thank u,my point too,when they start earning money,sm of them become so pompous and arrogant,like WTF undecided

its true i agree wt u on that one,when a woman earns nothing,this men take care of them wt everything they have including family and never complain

but this days if a woman gives her hubby 40 pounds,she will use it against him and announce it in CNN that she gave him  money,when there is a little misunderstanding words like "shameless man,u can't feed d family" "of what use are u to me in this house sef" will be heard coming out of her mouth

for real some women need to get matured
Re: 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register by evergreen6: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2009
amebo no.1:

thank u,my point too,when they start earning money,sm of them become so pompous and arrogant,like WTF undecided

its true i agree wt u on that one,when a woman earns nothing,this men take care of them wt everything they have including family and never complain

but this days if a woman gives her hubby 40 pounds,she will use it against him and announce it in CNN that she gave him money,when there is a little misunderstanding words like "shameless man,u can't feed d family" "of what use are u to me in this house sef" will be heard coming out of her mouth

for real some women need to get matured

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why some men doesnt allow their wives to work lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bosun's Diary. / Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.