Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? (5322 Views)

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / PDP Mistook Lilliputians, Dwarfs For Underaged Voters – APC / 2015 Poll: Why Jonathan Will Win – Oputu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2015
We've been inundated with so much noise about how the South West will be the game changer in the forth-coming elections. From permutations and calculations from all over the federation, pointers and feelers make it imperative for the gladiators to shift and focus on the SW as the ultimate battle ground for whoever is going to clinch the presidency. While the Jonathan camp strongly believes that Jonathan will coast to unassailable victory with reasonable bloc votes from this region, Buharists are sure of an overwhelming routing of the PDP in same region. So here we are, a thread for SW voters has come to the wires, lets see how this will play out as a precursor to what to expect. If your a South Westerner and you'll be voting in the SW, click.......
LIKE for Buhari
SHARE for Jonathan.
Pls if you do not fit the criteria, do abstain.
God Bless....
*Might as well drop your comments too about the elections....

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2015
SW says No to PDP

60 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2015
SW, keep vpting......
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by sexyattorney(f): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2015
PDP! Power to D People!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2015
No share?
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blacksta(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2015
I am from Lagos....my household votes is for Buhari

52 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2015
If your a South Westerner and you'll be voting in the SW, lets sample your vote....

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by akins56(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Sai moh'd buhari, sai fatai buhari,,,sai ajimobi!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2015
I won't be able to vote because of my location. But be rest assured that I have five friends (Yoruba) who has thier voters card and are ready to vote the General. I don't know if they're on Nairaland but just add 5 likes to the number of likes up there. Since I won't be able to vote, I have done my part by donating a certain percentage of my salary to the Buhari's campaign and I have helped convinced my gullible brothers who have been deceived by the PDP propaganda that "APC wants to Islamize Nigeria". They have been emancipated from this mental slavery and are now enlightened and know better. They've realized that PDP is a cancer that must be destroyed at the State and Federal level. SW for Buhari/OSinbajo.
SW for CHANGE.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2015
harde2lah:
I won't be able to vote because of my location. But be rest assured that I have five friends (Yoruba) who has thier voters card and are ready to vote the General. I don't know if they're on Nairaland but just add 5 likes to the number of likes up there. Since I won't be able to vote, I have done my part by donating a certain percentage of my salary to the Buhari's campaign and I have helped convinced my gullible brothers who have been deceived by the PDP propaganda that "APC wants to Islamize Nigeria". They have been emancipated from this mental slavery and are now enlightened and know better. They've realized that PDP is a cancer that must be destroyed at the State and Federal level. SW for Buhari/OSinbajo.
SW for CHANGE.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
blackfase:
No share?
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by lilflipnerd: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2015
I refuse to be sentimental.

I will VOTE 4 Buhari

39 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by kolaaderin: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Now we can confirm SW is for Buhari APC. Nothing can stop it except GOD.

21 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by OtunbaJega: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
My household na GMB

From abeokuta, Ogun State

28 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by AWONEYAN(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2015
TANOIDS giving them selves false hope since 1864..........................
which south west will vote Jonathan...do you mean OSUN, OYO,OGUN AND LAGOS....APC WILL CONVINCINLY GET ABOVE 70%
EVEN EKITI (DESPITE FASYOSE'S CRY) AND ONDO APC WILL HAVE 50%
IF YOU ADD KWARA TO SW (COS OF YORUBAS).... PDP CAN NOT HAVE 40% IN ILORIN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
AWONEYAN:
[s]TANOIDS giving them selves false hope since 1864..........................
which south west will vote Jonathan...do you mean OSUN, OYO,OGUN AND LAGOS....APC WILL CONVINCINLY GET ABOVE 70%
EVEN EKITI (DESPITE FASYOSE'S CRY) AND ONDO APC WILL HAVE 50%
IF YOU ADD KWARA TO SW (COS OF YORUBAS).... PDP CAN NOT HAVE 40% IN ILORIN[/s]

buhari being deceived since 2003! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by zimoni(f): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2015
blacksta:
I am from Lagos....my household votes is for Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by Rilwayne001: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
We the great people of the ancient city of Ibadan say no to this drunkard. we say no to ineptitude.

Sai Buhari

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:
We the great people of the ancient city of Ibadan say no to this drunkard. we say no to ineptitude.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by queensmith: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
harde2lah:
SW for CHANGE.

How do you donate?
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by gabriel212: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
kosi BUHARI kosi BOO
The only language i inderstand as at today is
GMB/PYO

20 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by queensmith: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Anyone but Jonathan!!!

9 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Correckt madam. You really plan on donating?

queensmith:
Anyone but Jonathan!!!
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by queensmith: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
blackfase:

Correckt madam. You really plan on donating?

lol yes - but i will be careful in ensuring my money isn't heading into the pockets of a greedy goat.
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oh it shudnt. I think its a first bank accnt but I dont have it but it'll come up even on a flawless google search. Like you said b careful tho. U too much.

queensmith:

lol yes - but i will be careful in ensuring my money isn't heading into the pockets of a greedy goat.
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by Arch1: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
queensmith:
Anyone but Jonathan!!!
Sweetie you just took the words out of my mouth. I am also ABJ - Anybody But not Jonathan.

I rep Lagos+Ogun

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
I got d link....

https://m.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10154843701400128

hey ladysmith, I no be greedy goat o lol. You can run it urself on google, just type in buhari's campaign donation account.

....& another, http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-creates-platforms-for-donation-to-buharis-campaign-2/

queensmith:
Anyone but Jonathan!!!
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by Topsido(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Me and all my friends are for GEJ and i am omo Ondo.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by queensmith: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
blackfase:

I got d link....

https://m.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10154843701400128

hey ladysmith, I no be greedy goat o lol. You can run it urself on google, just type in buhari's campaign donation account.

....& another, http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-creates-platforms-for-donation-to-buharis-campaign-2/

El Rufai ke? Ah, not to worry I know exactly how I will donate. Thank you
Re: 2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? by blackfase(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
U w...

queensmith:

El Rufai ke? Ah, not to worry I know exactly how I will donate. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Trekker Hangs Himself (photo) / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.