Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Gift Ideas (2331 Views)

Ladies: Classiest Gift Ideas For Your Man Today [pictures] / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by sistawoman: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
LawBreaker:

Thank yall for the wonderful ideas. I am budgeting about 2.5 million to lavish on val's day with my girl.

how much is that US?

PS. If your girl is anything like me the home made heartfelt gifts that she can look back on in years to come will be the ones that she loves and adores among all others.

Now for me I am taking him out to eat as that is what he loves to do and we have this great resturant that is an all you can eat steak house, cost about 50.00 per person but is so worth it. They walk around with the skewrs of steak and cut it right off the skewer for you at your table. They have all types of steak and pork and beef and chicken and lamb. He is going to love it and be sooooooo happy.
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by Moonstone(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2009
LawBreaker:

Thank yall for the wonderful ideas. I am budgeting about 2.5 million to lavish on val's day with my girl.
Are you buying her a house or something?
Val's day is a day to show love not to turn money into the order of the day.
A simple dinner at a nice place is fine with roses and chocolate. Or take her somewhere nice and secluded for the weekend with loads of surprises. Maybe take her somewhere nice or something on Friday and bring her back on Sunday.
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by sexyLeamon(f): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2009
LawBreaker:

big talk
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by blomindiva(f): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2009
d best gift is the continous and increased love 4 ur chic n a romantic french kissss,
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by blomindiva(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2009
can i ask a question?
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by sexyLeamon(f): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2009
I hope no one's stopping you
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by Epi: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2009
Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Man

The atmosphere around you is thick with the fragrance of love to announce the arrival of Valentines Day! So you must be craving to enjoy the company of your loved one on that special day. Now the question arises how to convey your sincere emotion and deepest feelings to the man of your heart who means a lot to you? What special gift would you give to impress him? You must present your man with a gift that would represent your everlasting love and care for him. So take time in choosing the ideal gifts for your man this Valentine’s season keeping in mind his tastes and preferences.

A very sweet and mushy Valentines Day gift for your boyfriend can be a pair of heart shaped satin cushions. Red colored twin hearts will carry your heartfelt expressions to him and he can cuddle them quite often thinking about you so close to him. You can also give him a beautiful branded wristwatch. Buy the perfect stylish watch bearing a classic look for your man. Presently wristwatches appear in a variety of elegant designs, brands and styles. You can also gift him a collection of men’s grooming accessories? Your boyfriend will simply love to have a collection of shaving cream, after-shave, deodorant; hair-styling gel and a comb that will be of much use to him and make him look good and appealing all the time. For today’s metro sexual species of men grooming is just so much important and your sweetie is no exception! To make the gift more attractive pack the entire set of grooming accessories into a snazzy handy portable zip bag. Wallets, shirts and portfolio bags are also good choices as Valentines Day gifts for him.

Don’t you think it is a great idea to gift your beloved something that has your own personal touch? Use your own imagination and creativity to put different things together and create a unique gift on your own that bears your special touch! To show your sweetheart how much you care for him, you can make a decorative jar and fill it with short messages of love scribbled on bits of multi-colored paper. These love messages will convey your innermost feelings to him. How about gifting him a hand-made photo frame containing that beautiful snap of you and him snuggled so intimately besides each other? Another brilliant and a very romantic idea is you can gift him a photo album. Collect all the recent photos of both of you together and put them in the album. This will truly be a wonderful Valentine’s Day gift for your man. Your man will feel so special as each photograph in the album brings back the beautiful memories of those treasured moments both of you have spent together. You can also purchase assorted Valentine’s Day gift baskets containing a variety of goodies that your man loves to indulge in. These gift baskets can be filled with assorted items like candies, chocolates, brownies and cookies, beer, wine, bath accessories, and just about anything to suit your honey’s preferences. If you are good at stitching and embroidery, make use of your talent to impress your man that will surely bring a smile to his face and an emotional kiss to your lips! You can gift him hand-embroidered handkerchiefs or bath towels or spectacles case, etc. embroidering both of your names on them along with romantic designs or other love symbols stitched together.

Is your boyfriend fond of music and movies? Then a collection of CDs containing enchanting love songs epitomizing the feeling of love and desire will be an ideal gift for him. If you know his favorite pop/rock group then gifting him rare collections of his favorite songs will definitely cheer him up! Gifting him an assorted set of DVDs of various movies featuring some all-time romantic hits, action, thrillers and comedies will just make his day! Your tech-savvy lover will be too pleased to get a pen drive as a V-Day gift from you. A pen drive will enable him to store, share and transport data anytime and from anywhere. So now you both can stay connected 24*7! Other tech-savvy gift ideas for men can include mobile phones, digital cameras, I-pods, palmtops, camcorders and many more. Men love such gadgets and if your pocket permits then you can well splurge a bit on this special day to make your man feel all the more special and pampered! The scent of your man drives you crazy and you want him to smell good and sexy all the time then gifting him a perfume is just ideal! Men are fond of fragrances. So gifting him a branded perfume or a deodorant that defines his personality is not a bad idea at all!

If you looking for something that is truly exquisite and elegant, go for a bunch of fresh long stemmed red roses. To make your rose bunch look beautiful, wrap it in cellophane with a ribbon bow. Don’t forget to attach a valentine message card along with it. You can also look for embossed roses to add your personal feelings. You can present your embossed roses in a beautiful, decorative flower vase. Such a simple and beautiful gift will surely touch your guy’s heart deeply and he’s sure to surrender to his ladylove!

Valentine’s Day is just right around the corner. So waste no time to choose the ideal gift for your lover to show him how much he means to you and your life and make him feel special.

# # # # #

by KissMeGoodnight.com
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by Gabry(f): 5:40am On Jan 29, 2009
@ Poster,

Promise her that you wont cheat on her for the rest of your life untill you die.
Re: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas by ebonie(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2009

Valentines day is just round the corner.
Show your love and send a basket of FRESH FLOWERS.
For your orders and bookings, please call 08098PURPLE, 07028065951 or d_ebonie@yahoo.com
Order now to avoid rush.
You also get a free gift for orders placed before February 8th.

, We even deliver !!!

PURPLE TOUCH
(Event decoration and Flower arrangements)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Get A Lady's Ring Size Without Letting Her Know / Should One Have A Back-up While In A Relationship? / Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.