Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! (2327 Views)

"10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by dealordea(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
My roommate and I had this disscusion the other night and I would like opinions on this. He says that after 30 women are no longer "marketable'? I tend to dissagree. As I venture farther into my 30's I am finding out who I am as a person. I know what I want and where I want to go. A girl or woman in her 20's is still learning that. There is all the "drama" associtated with the 20's genre. Not saying that women in their 30's don't have drama but it isn't as prominent in most cases. Please any feed back would be great,
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
halle berry is markertable and how old is she ?

when you are not marketable it means you are hanging around with the wrong age i.e a 25 year old is not marketable to a 18 year old but that 25 year is marketable to 30 year old
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
There is only one person to ask around here ======= [size=5pt] shocked shocked[/size]  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Mamken(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
r we talking abt women, goats or chicken here? , marketable nzzz

for women i'm sure that the more they get old the more they become attractive. not only in a physical way, but also in behavior and mentality. . .

for the rest i must say i cant chew old goat,
but old chicken gives the best taste to soup!
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
Women are marketable at any age range between 0-50 years (ask Florence Ita Giwa and Muma Gee) grin as long as you have got the right attitude, education, career and Ass-ets, you will travel grin
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

for women i'm sure that the more they get old the more they become attractive. not only in a physical way, but also in behavior and mentality. . .

Excuse me lady do u mean the more a lady grows the more she gets more attractive

can u compare a lady at 25 and a lady at 45

please say something else undecided
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Mamken(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
u r talking with the mouth of a small boy. . .

dont fix urself on physical features. to be attractive means a lot more than firm b00bs and b00ty. . .
behavior, education, femininity. . . its the whole thing that has to fit together.

matured men know what i mean. . . smiley
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
Park well Jor

Age is Just a mere number

An 18yr old lady can be more matured than a 25yr old

The only thing you could say about the 25yr old is shes more experienced than that 18yr old

I have seen lots of ladies in their 30's make fools of themselves does that mean that they are more attractive than

the 20' yr old's ive seen that are quite matured, get your facts rite woman!! angry angry
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Mamken(f): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
why u dey vex!?!?

i've just said what i think. . . .
in my early 20's i wasnt the woman i'm today. just telling u my own personal experience.
in 10 years time u'll also think differently. . . .u need an upgrade undecided
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
am not angry  grin  grin

M just letting you know that maturity comes with one's self

not by age, been older can only let you get more experience and this experience although

tends 2 make you more matured but that might not be the case to justify what you're putting across

as even some younger generation are more matured than some or most of the older one's
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by CrudeOil2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
Depends on the woman. and woman are not commodities,please.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
Crude Oil:

Depends on the woman. and woman are not commodities,please.

But some women are projects grin grin grin ( Kpolli 2010 )
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by iyatrustee(f): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

There is only one person to ask around here ======= [size=5pt]Tpiah[/size] shocked shocked shocked

not Tpiahagain angry angry
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
keep attracting her trouble,

i didnt say anything about her angry angry
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by iyatrustee(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
of course you said lipsrsealed about her angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yep, same op. Is any thread in romance section actually about romance at all? Does nl really need a romance section come to think of it.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
The section has clearly outgrown its usefulness, and anyone who needs to hook up with women for visa or business purposes or whatever, can use dating section, tribalism section, or find one the numerous other sites which specialize in such. Most countries and nationalities have their own forums which interested parties can go to, to find love interests.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Facebook also is another option.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Onchedu(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Within any age group in adulthood, our marketability is a measure of how well we lived in the preceeding age group, men or women.

Anyone(thing) can be ''sold.'' U just have to find the right buyer (the one who associates it with the greater value) & agree with him/her on the cost & returns.

Most peoples 'market value' depreciates with age tho. It usually shows they were carried away with the moment and did not apply wisdom to living right.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by obowunmi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
deal_ordea:

My roommate and I had this disscusion the other night and I would like opinions on this. He says that after 30 women are no longer "marketable'? I tend to dissagree. As I venture farther into my 30's I am finding out who I am as a person. I know what I want and where I want to go. A girl or woman in her 20's is still learning that. There is all the "drama" associtated with the 20's genre. Not saying that women in their 30's don't have drama but it isn't as prominent in most cases. Please any feed back would be great,

With all of the moronic questions you ask, you can't be 30.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
we all know we're back in the slavery era, but must we be the main ones showing the world our backward and uncouth mindset.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Tosinville(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
Poster

Guy, which time u con turn women to Pirated CDs wey Igbo boys dey sell for Alaba market na?
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by MrCork17: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
well Mrs Chima is 49 and she still market table angry
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by roymary: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^
Mrs Chima is not marketable!!! Mr Chima is 89!!! What do you expect! Only Tpiah is marketable. Ugly but has big Yansh and high school certificate.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by BABE3: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
marketable? really? Thats a lil degrading!
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by snthesis(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
‎​Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ d beef with Tpiah

D demand for 30yr market na serious geometric depression grin
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
This section is redundant and needs to be shut down, imo. It serves no real purpose besides being used as an avenue for all kinds of questionable activities. Travel, dating, sexuality and racism sections can cover for it.
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by MrCork17: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
roymary:

^^^
Mrs Chima is not marketable!!! Mr Chima is 89!!! What do you expect!   Only Tpiah is marketable. Ugly but has big Yansh and high school certificate.

who? TPIA? r u serious? but how can she be marketable when she look like man? undecided
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by desholah(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
OP.
I think it all depends on how the woman take care of herself . . .If she cares more for herself ''Beauty and Health'' then she's ON even at age of 40 till Menopause . . .But if she doesn't, then . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by 190: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

who? TPIA? r u serious? but how can she be marketable when she look like man? undecided

[size=18pt]GBAM!! grin grin [/size]
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by alagha: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2011
thanks to, mary kay,forever living,gnld ,edomark etc. for keeping our able women around us, look good and attracting always.
i hail you all. cool cool
Re: Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! by Ranoscky(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Loading. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person / Most Intelligent Girls Are Not Pretty / Please,what Are The Disadvantages And Advantage Of Marry A Girl With Big Bu*tom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.