Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl (787 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by lilysandra: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2009
Do you want to know how to get a girl to like you? You are not the only one wondering about that. Majority of men around the world are wondering how to capture the heart of the girl of their dreams the same as you. Exactly what is that that makes one of the most baffling of God’s creatures tick anyway? Here’s how to get a girl to like you:

continue reading http://heart2coast.com/2009/01/how-to-get-a-girl-to-like-you-win-the-heart-of-your-dream-girl/

Thanks
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by tope2000(f): 2:16am On Jan 10, 2009
Next! angry
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by chamotex(m): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2009
lilysandra:

Do you want to know how to get a girl to like you?

Blad! I knew that since I was 6 years old

lilysandra:

You are not the only one wondering about that.

I never told you I was wondering!
lilysandra:

Majority of men around the world are wondering how to capture the heart of the girl of their dreams the same as you.

Same as me? undecided undecided undecided Do you know me? angry angry

lilysandra:

Exactly what is that that makes one of the most baffling of God’s creatures tick anyway?

Are u asking me?

lilysandra:

Thanks

Thanks for what? undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by tope2000(f): 2:32am On Jan 10, 2009
Dead grin grin grin grin grin grin
u get time sha chamo
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
Just be yourself and many girls will like you. There is no magic about it.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by Muza(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
The girls will tell u be urself,be nice,dont tell lies,
but from experience i know its not true
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You - Win The Heart Of Your Dream Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bills, Mr Skills, And Mr Romeo: Who Are These Guys? / Time To Rename Valentine's Day As Hiv Day / How Long Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.