Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! (35824 Views)

Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo / Buhari Not Nigeria’s Messiah, There’ll Be No Biafra – Bishop Kwakpovwe / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
lygn19:
guy I don't want to start a tribal war here but I swear u re a liar, u say hausa accomodate igbos more than igbos accomodate Hausas biggest lie I ve heard in dz world, Hausas re accommodating yet, any southerner dat goes to live in d north is always living with fear, Hausas re accommodating yet anytime general election is near southerners start packing der loads to leave d north, let me just tell u d truth igbos don't go to areas because the ppl re accommodating most of them go der for economic reasons, Dats y despite how many times the stupid ones have been killed in dz ur accommodating North they always go back, igbos just simply endure. I look at sm ppl who say igbo land is not accommodating lemme just say sm facts there re a lot of northerners at imo state, most of them control d meat market while most re into keke na pep business me watching sm ppl say Igbo's re not accommodating, I just laff and say if 2moro Nigeria names maybe imo or enugu Nigerias capital the igbos they say re nit accommodating wud all of a sudden become accommodating. until den u guys can believe wat u want.
U get a point. Likewise in kano and maiduguri ,I know a part of market that igbos are doing their motor spare parts and clothing business successfully without any problem.infact they dominate the area. The problem of killing is when there is fighting which is caused by the tribalistic syndrome which are common to every tribes. If hausas are not accomodating,they will never allow igbos in d first instance.
Many universities in northern area admit many igbos and yorubas than those universities in the south east and south west.
I believe hausas are aggressive in nature evrybody know that but they still have many good sides.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by panicacid: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
God please keep me and my family alive to witness this Davidic regime. Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by VirginFinder: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Igbo will surely take their rightful place in Nigeria. God has destined an Igbo man that will lead Nigeria to greatness soon. Everybody should wait and see how God will orchestrate circumstances to bring this prophecy to pass.

Thank God this vision was given to a Yoruba man by God.

Jonathan's presidency was designed by God for a purpose and this will become clearer with time. I had thought that from Jonathan power will move to the North but obviously God has

I just came into the thread to confirm it - the bolded as the crux and main reason for creating the thread.
On seeing the topic, I knew it'd have something to do with Igbos.

Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
gearcoin:

U get a point. Likewise in kano and maiduguri ,I know a part of market that igbos are doing their motor spare parts and clothing business successfully without any problem.infact they dominate the area. The problem of killing is when there is fighting which is caused by the tribalistic syndrome which are common to every tribes. If hausas are not accomodating,they will never allow igbos in d first instance.
Many universities in northern area admit many igbos and yorubas than those universities in the south east and south west.
I believe hausas are aggressive in nature evrybody know that but they still have many good sides.
so stop saying igbo's re not accommodating. u not wanting to go to igbo land for personal reasons doesn't mean igbos re not accommodating. igbos respect love and respect strangers more than there own in sm situations... no igbo man can harass sm1 from another tribe and get away with it in igbo land except d man did it based on he wants to commit crime, but I have heard situations where an igbo man got into problems with a Yoruba man in lagos, and just because the people around ate yorubas they didn't even want to hear wat happened they just pounced on d Igbo man, wen later it was discovered dat d yoruba man was at fault, even in Rivers state here in developed towns go and fight an Ikwerre guy, whether u re igbo or Yoruba or from anywhere and be ready to face his entire brothers/clan though there re sm exceptions, yet Rivers state and lagos state has so many non indegenes does dat mean they re d most accommodating states... my brother most people migrate not because of the people there re accommodating or anything but fir economic reasons.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by ismoraj(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
All I want is for God to send someone that will redeem nigeria from its current fucking situation....I know it can't be GEJ...if na buhari make God install am,if na another person,make God pack all those that will block him from getting their commot for road even if na buhari. ......make our messiah/redeemer come quick quick....as for me I still want #GEJtillMay2015

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
lygn19:
so stop saying igbo's re not accommodating. u not wanting to go to igbo land for personal reasons doesn't mean igbos re not accommodating. igbos respect love and respect strangers more than there own in sm situations... no igbo man can harass sm1 from another tribe and get away with it in igbo land except d man did it based on he wants to commit crime, but I have heard situations where an igbo man got into problems with a Yoruba man in lagos, and just because the people around ate yorubas they didn't even want to hear wat happened they just pounced on d Igbo man, wen later it was discovered dat d yoruba man was at fault, even in Rivers state here in developed towns go and fight an Ikwerre guy, whether u re igbo or Yoruba or from anywhere and be ready to face his entire brothers/clan though there re sm exceptions, yet Rivers state and lagos state has so many non indegenes does dat mean they re d most accommodating states... my brother most people migrate not because of the people there re accommodating or anything but fir economic reasons.
I did not say igbos are not accomodating, I want you to also know that hausas are also accomodating and some of dem are also good. This is what igbos do not want to accept.
Also some hausas or yorubas are not only tribalistic, many igbos do.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
gearcoin:

I did not say igbos are not accomodating, I want you to also know that hausas are also accomodating and some of dem are also good. This is what igbos do not want to accept.
Also some hausas or yorubas are not only tribalistic, many igbos do.
igbos do not want to accept what?
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by nogames: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
I am yoruba, if this is true , my prayer is may the will of God prevail

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chokovirus: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
gearcoin:

This dude you are so funny. Is there any part of Nigeria where there has been instances of indigenes not allowing others to settle? Igbos are one of the most accommodating tribes in nigeria. Just go to okigwe and umuneochi you will see hausas that have lived for ages unmolested. The only reason why hausas and yorubas hardly settle in the east is just because of the competitive business climate that favors only the highly enterprising.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Adminisher: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
sauceny:
What i do know is,what ever the igbos put their hands in,they succeed like no other.

Stupid. Every tribe succeeds in Nigeria. the richest industrialist is in the north, Kano has the largest volume of textile production in Africa. the largest industrialists before then was a yoruba man. We have Saro Wiwa who wrote sublime prose and plays. For centuries northerners have been trading with the west and east through the middle belt. Nigeria had kanem borno empire, oyo empire, benin empire, ...nok culture.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
chokovirus:

This dude you are so funny. Is there any part of Nigeria where there has been instances of indigenes not allowing others to settle? Igbos are one of the most accommodating tribes in nigeria. Just go to okigwe and umuneochi you will see hausas that have lived for ages unmolested. The only reason why hausas and yorubas hardly settle in the east is just because of the competitive business climate that favors only the highly enterprising.

Dude ! Read my post below:

I did not say igbos are not accomodating, I
want you to also know that hausas are also
accomodating and some of dem are also
good. This is what igbos do not want to
accept.
Also some hausas or yorubas are not only
tribalistic, many igbos do.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by ekiloui(f): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
gearcoin:

Stop the pretence. You acclaimed that notherners insult those that support gej and did not testify that niger delta do the same thing. Is that not hypocrisy,the father of tribalism.
I also not a tribalistic person infact I have many Igbos friends.I only acclaimed that igbos should prepare for hausas hatred in respond to what igbos did to Buhari. Did u even remember that 90percent of those that file buhari certificate issues to court are igbos.
So I can tell you vividly u are one of those that hates hausa, you only do yours in silent and in styles.

The hidden meaning of what I wrote is that it's a two way thing. I never denied that the "Niger Deltans" do it too...oga open your mind and stop sounding like a bigot. It's utterly disgusting
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by ekiloui(f): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I have never seen an incorruptible ibo man in my entire life brother.Ibos can kill because of money so what are you talking about?

My assertion that ibos have burnt the bridge is very obvious so don't pretend not to know what am talking about.The only ibo men alive that can vie for Presidency are Owelle Rochas Okorocha and Rt.Hon. Chibuike Amaechi because they belong to a rare breed of refined and detribalised Nigerians who have chosen to forget the past and forge ahead.

The ibo nation forgets too soon that no ethnic group gets elected to the highest office in the land without reaching out to other tribes in other to build synergy and support.

In conclusion,I don't think other Nigerians really care whether Nigeria progresses or not if that progress will be brought by an ethnic group that hates Nigeria so much and wants to secede and form biafra,if the ibo candidate is not among the two earlier mentioned then the ibos can forget about it.

Shalom.

I can beat my chest that my own father is incorruptible. And I know what he's going through now because of that..yet he's an Igbo, are we not Nigerians again? Why shouldn't we have equal rights because tribal bigots have decided that only one tribe in Nigeria is corrupt. Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, was he not a corrupt president. My dear corruption isn't a tribal thing, it's a Nigerian thing because that's what we've learnt about survival in this country. When u stop denying that and then we can move on, as far as I know your problem is tribalism and nothing else, if a good man comes from the east even if it's not your afore mentioned and u refused to vote him for reasons as silly as this then it's u and other tribal bigots funeral. Na all of us go dey this country suffer together. Keep being tribalistic.

Shalom
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

I just came into the thread to confirm it - the bolded as the crux and main reason for creating the thread.
On seeing the topic, I knew it'd have something to do with Igbos.

Keep deluding yourself.

I am not the Yoruba man of God that received this vision but one thing I know is that the Igbo will take their place in Nigeria sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Of course! Who else wuld bring change in Nigeria if not an Igbo stock!!! Dey cant stop it, its almost here kiss
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
zendy:
Fake prophet. Nigeria is a doomed enterprise,a sinkng sheep. An Igbo will president one day, but of an independent sovereign Republic of Biafra! Igbos don't care about that 'poisened chalice' called 'Nigerian presidency" any more. The south-South can have it

Biafra 4 life!
Igbo will rule and rule and rule Nigeria! God has said it, it will come to fulfilment
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
SegunAdewole:
I have told my yoruba brothers this same thing. The Igbos are the only group that can turn this country around. They have all the traits of greatness. Individualism, hardwork and creativity. This country is finished without our brothers from the East. Let's stop hating on them. We need them more than they need us.
Bless u Sir!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
justineu:
the way your blood they hot becus they called IGBO my broda pray make you live to see that day... Shun trabalism broda
Na u dey give am attention! God will must be done, mere mortal like him no reach
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
humilitypays:
There is an atom of reality in this prophecy.

Nigeria would have been rescued from prolonged leadership corruption in 1999, but devil snatched that opportunity away from Nigeria via the popular: “table-turn” saga that snatched PDP presidential flag-bearer ticket from the rightful winner- Alex Ekwueme (a core non-corrupt Igbo man) to Olusegun Obasanjo who then bastardised corruption, mass public fund looting, political witch-hunting via EFCC/ICPC, political assasination, etc.

Goodluck Jonathan would have been the next Messaiah, but he slipped off by mingling with corrupt politicians and remaining silent while some bad eggs spoil his government. If I were Goodluck Jonathan, I would have resigned since last 2 years, which he wanted to do except for threats and brainwashing from people benefiting from his being there as president.

A core Igbo man/woman in the likes of- Dr. Alex Ekwueme, Emeka Anyaoku, Oby Ezekwesili, etc will transform Nigeria from a crude oil dependent economy to a giant of industrialisation, technology and international trade centre like China.

Igbo people have a very unique trait in them that makes them the best choice of leader for Nigeria (if other Nigerians will allow that to happen), and those traits are:

1. Individualism- leading without being tribalistic, religious and ethnic-minded

2. Spirit of hardwork- Igbos believe so much in working the soil to earn their living than relying on general family, national or communal income/resources

3. Craftmanship- Igbos are very gifted when it comes to technical know-how.

Example of what Igbo president can do in Nigeria can be seen in Nollywood and Nigerian entertainment industry that nobody knew about until Igbo businessmen came into it.

Igbo directors, producers turnaround Nigeria's movie industry to number 1 in Africa and No. 4 in the whole world, and also Igbo traders and business guys transformed Nigeria's music industry to No. 2 in the whole world today.

Igbo and Yoruba transformed our music industry.

Igbo people will soon transform our automobile industry too.

Another proof that an Igbo president remains the hope of greatness for Nigeria is- no one ever believes in the Messaiah; people are always against the saviour. The saviour can never be accepted and cherished by all. Majority will always stand against the saviour.

Check very well- all the people that saved their families were the least expected persons in their family. The child everyone sees as the messaiah of the family, whom the parents always pamper and cheer hardly make it at the end, but the child the whole family dislikes and sees as a prodigal son always save the family from poverty and shame.

If Nigeria give Igbo people the respect and enabling environment, Igbo people will turn Nigeria to a giant nation Europeans, Americans and Asianss will fear and respect like China.

Let's all pray for God to deliver our nation to the right path.
God will MUST be done. It doesnt mata wot anyone does,A City set on a hill cannot be hidden, U can neva hide a big stomach(Pregnancy) it must show!
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by bzee01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
You love Nigeria, wanna dissect real issues concerning our political system and Economy, pls join my bbm. channel "Nigeria our country"- C00281480
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Masterclass32:
Been saying this in my posts since whenever.

The Mighty Hand Of God is strongly upon Nigeria to ochestrate outstanding changes. But before that can be achieved, the faulty foundation upon which this country is built has to be destroyed. Tribalism and injustice are part of this foundation. You cannot build a great edifice on a weak and sandy foundation. Nigeria shall yet be great nation.

Our present predicament is not for nothing. The increased international interest in Nigeria is not a coincidence. Nigeria is on the road to greatness.

As for the Igbo, we shall rise again, sooner than most think.
To God Be The Glory!
Amen!!!
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
highmood:
and when he is returned back as the president, please take you, you family members and kinsmen should jump into the lagoon. Selfish tribalist.
Lmao!!!
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
chokovirus:

Sorry bro there is nothing your bigoted mind can do about it. If you are in doubt go and ask Buhari and GEJ why they adopted Igbo names? The messiah is coming from the east. Get used to it bro!
Leave him to hang himself!!!
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
sauceny:

Exactly & we loving it....if you doubt,try any of em & see if you or your brothers/sisters wouldn't be caught in the act.

The truth is that igbos are the wisest & other tribes are queuing up to borrow/hear our words of wisdom.
Tell 'em!!!
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
chival:

You hate igbos this much? Easy with the venom dude. I don't know if the prophesy is true or not. But if it is, your vituperations will do nada in terms of forestalling it. So just take a chill pill already.
U ROCK!!!! See finishing shocked
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
panicacid:
God please keep me and my family alive to witness this Davidic regime. Amen ooo
Amen *Feeling blessed*
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Neplusultra(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
See dem crying all over d thread cheesy Chai!! Sorry u hear? We alrdy know who our true enemies are tongue Am so happy, God neva took a break from being God, d vision may tarry but at d end it'll surely speak and not lie *Feeling blessed* Pls dont quote me, it wont change d igbo presidency dats about to hit u!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
ekiloui:

The hidden meaning of what I wrote is that it's a two way thing. I never denied that the "Niger Deltans" do it too...oga open your mind and stop sounding like a bigot. It's utterly disgusting
See this pretender girl\lady . What about igbos?
The problem of you people is that you only think Igbos are free from tribalistic syndrome.
No doubt, you sounded like a bigot.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by whoawa(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
During my NYSC in IGBO land, i saw exactely what dis prophet just said. Without sentiment wen u look down well to any IGBO man around u, u will realize that their are the hope Of this Nation. Though my people hated them

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Esperooke(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
sauceny:

Exactly & we loving it....if you doubt,try any of em & see if you or your brothers/sisters wouldn't be caught in the act.

The truth is that igbos are the wisest & other tribes are queuing up to borrow/hear our words of wisdom.
Funny, Igbos and self conceit....
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by RabbitGuy: 6:36am On May 28, 2022
This is true, but not this season this I have seen
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by mdshell(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2022
Keep your opinion to yourself. You are not God
RabbitGuy:
This is true, but not this season this I have seen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Today About This Question APC Asked In 2015? - Pic / Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / Sanwo-olu Blames Late Airport, Border Closures For COVID-19 Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.