Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! (35445 Views)

Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo / Buhari Not Nigeria’s Messiah, There’ll Be No Biafra – Bishop Kwakpovwe / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by orobopasiosio(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Igbo will surely take their rightful place in Nigeria. God has destined an Igbo man that will lead Nigeria to greatness soon. Everybody should wait and see how God will orchestrate circumstances to bring this prophecy to pass.

Thank God this vision was given to a Yoruba man by God.

Jonathan's presidency was designed by God for a purpose and this will become clearer with time. I had thought that from Jonathan power will move to the North but obviously God has other better plans. Power just might move to the SE within Jonathan's second term.

God bless Nigeria!
another chapter of the book macbeth.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Masterclass32: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Been saying this in my posts since whenever.

The Mighty Hand Of God is strongly upon Nigeria to ochestrate outstanding changes. But before that can be achieved, the faulty foundation upon which this country is built has to be destroyed. Tribalism and injustice are part of this foundation. You cannot build a great edifice on a weak and sandy foundation. Nigeria shall yet be great nation.

Our present predicament is not for nothing. The increased international interest in Nigeria is not a coincidence. Nigeria is on the road to greatness.

As for the Igbo, we shall rise again, sooner than most think.
To God Be The Glory!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by GentleToks(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Igbo will surely take their rightful place in Nigeria. God has destined an Igbo man that will lead Nigeria to greatness soon. Everybody should wait and see how God will orchestrate circumstances to bring this prophecy to pass.

Jonathan's presidency was designed by God for a purpose and this will become clearer with time. I had thought that from Jonathan power will move to the North but obviously God has other better plans. Power just might move to the SE within Jonathan's second term.

God bless Nigeria!

I strongly believed that if the same prophet has mistakenly named a Yoruba man as a potential messiah, your music would have been different by now.

You know what, you don't need a soothsayer/prophet to tell you how your future would look like; it's all down to you. pls take a proper look at south east as whole and see if you can entrust your destiny and that of your born/unborn children in the hands of any politicians from that region. Since 1960, Igbo politicians have played active roles in every single administration(military and civilian) and none of these politicians has national appeal.

Let's take a proper look at Jonathan administration as a case study. Jonathan govt is as good as any Igbo govt cos Igbos occupied every sensitive governmental positions under Jonathan govt but d administration remain d most corrupt and inept admin in the history of this country.

Messiah are everywhere across the country; it's not limited to south east, South west or North west; mmessiah of this country could come from anywhere.

My friend, stop deceiving yourself
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by uk2march: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
ekiloui:

Is Jonathan a devil with horns that can't be supportted? What makes you think that everyone supporting him is doing so on the basis of tribalism. Admittedly, it's a fact that some of them have that as a reason but try not to generalise.

My dad is an Igbo Man and fully supports Buhari, infact he's ready to support him anywhere, personally I don't think both GEJ and Buhari are good enough and they definitely aren't what I want for this country so I have refused to support either of them, meanwhile I live in the north and every Northerner I've encountered is Team Buhari even the westerners, and I don't have to give u a major reason why it's so, u know the answer.

I always preach to people I meet to vote for someone who will move us forward and not cos a candidate is from their tribe. Unfortunately tribalism rules elections in Nigeria, tribalism is our downfall and it is not limited to a particular tribe, it is practiced by every single tribe and from your earlier post I've deduced that u're tribalistic (no offence) but u seem to have a problem with an Igbo man being president.

I don't care if that happens or not, I was against the #Igbo2015 cos it should be about the individual and not his tribe but the Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas must have equal rights.

Very sane!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
100Cents:

Buhari has no place on that throne.

Okorocha will soon join PDP.

GEJ is going for a second term of 4 years which many prophets have said will terminate towards the tail end.

English.. you have one vote which is the highest power you have.. you can't stop a movement.

Your ranting won't stop what you can't change. until you
create your own beings and world, you can't decide what
happens in a world you are just a specimen in.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by honeric01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
highmood:
Goodluck will finish his 8year term. Okorocha may be the man but until he retraces his steps, he may loose out. You will understand that he has so much affection from many igbos and south southerners because of his relationship with the opposition. I have heard same with a prophet who believes Okorocha is a good leader who has lost his way. APC a party that became clouded with sentiments and tribalism, picked someone else rather than a man that would have made Goodluck lost completely the southeast and the north. But for now, Sai Goodluck. Goodluck till 2019

When he's voted out come march 28, you can elect him to come rule over your town. simple.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by highmood(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
honeric01:

When he's voted out come march 28, you can elect him to come rule over your town. simple.
and when he is returned back as the president, please take you, you family members and kinsmen should jump into the lagoon. Selfish tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by seedorfg(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
which stone sir? abi you re talking about olumo rock
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Mbediogu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=31133319]The Igbo will surely take their rightful place in Nigeria. God has destined an Igbo man that will lead Nigeria to greatness soon. Everybody should wait and see how God will orchestrate circumstances to bring this prophecy to pass.

I am pure Igbo as you guess from my handle. I am neither for Gmb nor Gej. My concern is not the tribe of the one who rules. If we must survive we should begin to look at the quality, agenda, capability, etc of candidates rather than that accident of birth called tribe. Let us break the tribal jinx that has tethered us for long.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
No person wt d spirit of God will doubt these prophecies.
Well, Rochas is qualified though.
He has his footprint in almost all the states in Nigeria. I think he also speaks Hausa? I don't know about Yoruba language

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
highmood:
and when he is returned back as the president, please take you, you family members and kinsmen should jump into the lagoon. Selfish tribalist.

Me tribalist? if you know when I am from, you'd swallow your baseless statement asap. so only northerners/westerners are against GEJ/PDP? what a shallow entity.

you're not worth the effort..
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
kay29000:
Na wa o! Okay, I don hear. This man didn't see his revelation well...It is a man from the North (specifically, Katsina) that is Nigeria's Messiah, and that man's name is Buhari. Let's say no to tribal and religious sentiments. I am a Yoruba man, but I support the General.

#SaiBuhari #MarchForBuhari

.........................................................................................................................................................................

who gives a fvck where you are from?

a Yoruba man that won't vote for a rookie osinbajo is who I'll listen to.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by 100Cents: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
honeric01:

English.. you have one vote which is the highest power you have.. you can't stop a movement.

Your ranting won't stop what you can't change. until you
create your own beings and world, you can't decide what
happens in a world you are just a specimen in.

Did you vote Buhari in 2011 ? Why were so wicked to the old main in 2011 ?

Now you want to vote him because he is old, weak and frail and incase he dies, he used your Yoruba pastor brother as deputy and trickster tinubu supports him.

Its just an agenda. Buhari of CPC which you rejected in 2007 and 2011 is the same buhari for who you are chanting CHANGE

Buhari has not changed and cannot change anything. Not even oil price.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chokovirus: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

I strongly believed that if the same prophet has mistakenly named a Yoruba man as a potential messiah, your music would have been different by now.

You know what, you don't need a soothsayer/prophet to tell you how your future would look like; it's all down to you. pls take a proper look at south east as whole and see if you can entrust your destiny and that of your born/unborn children in the hands of any politicians from that region. Since 1960, Igbo politicians have played active roles in every single administration(military and civilian) and none of these politicians has national appeal.

Let's take a proper look at Jonathan administration as a case study. Jonathan govt is as good as any Igbo govt cos Igbos occupied every sensitive governmental positions under Jonathan govt but d administration remain d most corrupt and inept admin in the history of this country.

Messiah are everywhere across the country; it's not limited to south east, South west or North west; mmessiah of this country could come from anywhere.

Sorry bro there is nothing your bigoted mind can do about it. If you are in doubt go and ask Buhari and GEJ why they adopted Igbo names? The messiah is coming from the east. Get used to it bro!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Masterclass32: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You guys should forget this buhari talk; he will not be president.

True

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by winegate: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
If this prophecy is true, then the messiah is currently in Jonathan's camp. Jonathan will be pressurized to leave office, on his way out he form an interim government headed by someone he trust. The only Easterner I see Jonathan will have a pact with is the current secretary of the federation, Pius Anyim. This will be possible by the help of the military who ofcourse are already in Jonathan's pocket.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by honeric01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
100Cents:

Did you vote Buhari in 2011 ? Why were so wicked to the old main in 2011 ?

Now you want to vote him because he is old, weak and frail and incase he dies, he used your Yoruba pastor brother as deputy and trickster tinubu supports him.

Its adjust an agenda. Buhari of CPC which you rejected in 2007 and 2011 is the same buhari for who you are chanting CHANGE

Buhari has not changed and cannot change anything. Not even oil price.

assignment for you.

check my past comments on election matters.. maybe you'd have a clue on who you're chatting.. I don't do bandwagon... take a clue.. my vote was one of the 12 million votes he got in 2011 and didn't vote in 2007.

Get a grip.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Esperooke(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
sauceny:
What i do know is,what ever the igbos put their hands in,they succeed like no other.
Yes, its true! Even in robbery, rituals, stealing, baby factory etc.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by emmalexabl(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
lastpage:

You Igbos are so foolish and gullible that you would believe ANYTHING, as long as it suits your fancy!

Even more foolish because you believed it just because it was given by a "Yoruba Crook" grin grin
So, it is the job of Yoruba to prphecy for you flat-heads now?
shocked shocked

No Igbo, with their current "mentality" is fit enough to rule this country.
*You people that wanted to break this country apart..... now want to rule the same "United county"?
*You people that claim you are not Nigerians .... that you are Israelis, want to rule Nigeria?
*You people that are so self-centered, always adulterating everything.....want to rule Nigeria?

Only in your dreams.

Tell your fake Pastor to just say "God told him Jonathan will win the election"...so that he can collect his own share of the Largesse that Jonathan has been distributing.

Foolish Prophet who can not "prophecy" where our Girls are hidden, na only President "Guud" dey show them for dreams
grin grin

End of Story.

yeye dey smell, abeg.

Lastpage!

Posting in different fonts and colours ......its shows how confused and mentally deranged you are.

Your mates are confined in a mental institution

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Evyivy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
oweman:

Is that ibo prophet a Nigerian or a Bayafura ?

whta are u saying? pls read through the thread properly
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chibas: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your so called prophet is hungry and he said what he said so that gullible igbo people like you will rush to him for his business. Think man,think and use that thing in your head called brain grin
sadist cheesy
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by IYANGBALI: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
chibas:
sadist cheesy
tluth hurts grin
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

ok can I ask u a question... what wud have been ur reply if the person i.e d prophet was igbo?...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by canadianprince: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
I thought the prophet said from the minority. Since when did the igbo's become minors in Nigeria?
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Esperooke:

Yes, its true! Even in robbery, rituals, stealing, baby factory etc.

Exactly & we loving it....if you doubt,try any of em & see if you or your brothers/sisters wouldn't be caught in the act.

The truth is that igbos are the wisest & other tribes are queuing up to borrow/hear our words of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Masterclass32: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kei144:
There will be no Igbo Messiah for Nigeria. Rapture takes place in November 2017. Between now and that time, there will be so much trouble in the world, including Nigeria. After the rapture, the Antichrist's worldwide rule begins, and will last for a few years. Then Jesus Christ come back. When then do you think a Messiah will save Nigeria?

Any prophet still speaking of worldly peace or prosperity now is not seeing right.

https://www.nairaland.com/2059797/when-rapture

The fact that you 'know' when rapture will take place means that something is just not right. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Eluwilussit(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Burger01:
I thought the Azikwe in his name makes Jonathan Igbo. Wetin come happen?cheesy grin

Does Rotimi in Amaechi make him Yoruba? Abi you don forget Segun Arinze as well?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Ofornaira: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Smooyis:
Let the will of God be done. Let the messiah come, wether igbo, yoruba hausa, ijaw, urhobo, or any of the other minority tribe. We have suffered for too long. Now we are less concerned about tribe, ethnicity or religion but ability to take out of our social and economic mess.
YOU truly have the interest of this nation at heart

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Masterclass32: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
lastpage:

You Igbos are so foolish and gullible that you would believe ANYTHING, as long as it suits your fancy!

Even more foolish because you believed it just because it was given by a "Yoruba Crook" grin grin
So, it is the job of Yoruba to prphecy for you flat-heads now?
shocked shocked

No Igbo, with their current "mentality" is fit enough to rule this country.
*You people that wanted to break this country apart..... now want to rule the same "United county"?
*You people that claim you are not Nigerians .... that you are Israelis, want to rule Nigeria?
*You people that are so self-centered, always adulterating everything.....want to rule Nigeria?

Only in your dreams.

Tell your fake Pastor to just say "God told him Jonathan will win the election"...so that he can collect his own share of the Largesse that Jonathan has been distributing.

Foolish Prophet who can not "prophecy" where our Girls are hidden, na only President "Guud" dey show them for dreams
grin grin

End of Story.

yeye dey smell, abeg.

Lastpage!

Do not burst a nerve over this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
The symbolism of the Igbo heading University of Ibadan and University of Lagos, both in Yorubaland, was a positive image to assist Tiv, Hausa, Ijaw, Urhobo, Yoruba, Ibibio, Igbo, Efik etc students shed their over-loyalty to their respective primordial communities and to fashion a higher sense of identity that is national in character and federal in outlook. To Achebe, the symbolism was an example of the dominance and superiority of the Igbo. “It would appear that the God of Africa has created the Ibo nation to lead the children of Africa from the bondage of ages,” Paul Anber quotes Azikiwe saying in his West African Pilot: “History has enabled them not only to conquer others but also to adapt themselves to the role of preserver.

source http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/03/05/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chival(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
seedorfg:
ibo ko, ebowl ni, well its prophet iroyemi i guess, later e go be isoko or irunobo, mtcheeew

You hate igbos this much? Easy with the venom dude. I don't know if the prophesy is true or not. But if it is, your vituperations will do nada in terms of forestalling it. So just take a chill pill already.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.