Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,314 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! (35457 Views)

Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo / Buhari Not Nigeria’s Messiah, There’ll Be No Biafra – Bishop Kwakpovwe / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by coolvitus(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God is coming from. Another tribe. But let me assure u all dt there will be no naija that time becoz d zoo will go blood suckers,thiefs,and criminal we cannot mingle with idol worshippers children of devil. Vamp airs.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
“It would appear that God of Africa has specifically created the Ibo nation to lead the children of Africa from the bondage of the ages….the marital prowess of Ibo nation at all stages of human history has adapt themselves to the role of preserver[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].” Nnamdi Azikwe. African Pilot 06 July, 1949.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
“It would appear that God of Africa has specifically created the Ibo nation to lead the children of Africa from the bondage of the ages….the marital prowess of Ibo nation at all stages of human history has adapt themselves to the role of preserver.” Nnamdi Azikwe. African Pilot 06 July, 1949.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
“It would appear that God of Africa has specifically created the Ibo nation to lead the children of Africa from the bondage of the ages….the marital prowess of Ibo nation at all stages of human history has adapt themselves to the role of preserver.” Nnamdi Azikwe. African Pilot 06 July, 1949.
[b][/b]
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by seedorfg(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
shaaraaaap you pussy mouth @chiva
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
seedorfg:
shaaraaaap you pussy mouth @chiva

lol.. e pain u ba??

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chival(f): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Goodness! See all the hate being poured on igbos here. Wow!! It just irks you guys to think an igbo will rule this country. Kind of reminds me of the venom and anger directed towards Jews.

Igbos are a blessed people, prophesy or not. Bust a vein if you like, it changes nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by chival(f): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
emmalexabl:

Posting in different fonts and colours ......its shows how confused and mentally deranged you are.

Your mates are confined in a mental institution

Actually he is so blinded by rage, he has lost all cognitive functions. Kai! Itks just a prophesy. It hasn't happened yet. You guys should take it easy. I find this thread very amusing. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Jaycool18(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
So because they mentioned Igbo some people want to kill them selves... why?? d Yoruba's ruled, the Hausa's ruled then why not the Igbos, or dnt they have equal rights. I hear d Hausa's saying it is their birthright to rule...
really? everyone has the right to vote nd be voted for So if God has destined an Igbo man, a Yoruba or even a tiv, So be it.But we all need to stop this tribalism shiii

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by CharliParker: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God this is from the mouth of a Yoruba man. I told Nigeria that ROCHAS is the best option to solve Nigerias problem. for now I am for BUHARI
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by CharliParker: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
ROCHAS PLS WARM UP
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by GentleToks(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
lygn19:
ok can I ask u a question... what wud have been ur reply if the person i.e d prophet was igbo?...

I would have said that the messiah of our time could be found anywhere in the country. There are good Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaw, Yorubas, Igbos, Urhobo, Ikwerres and Edos all over the country but the mainstream politicians ll never allow them to smell d seat of power; the likes of Fashola, Soludo and Sanusi.....
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by maskid(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

I would have said that the messiah of our time could be found anywhere in the country. There are good Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaw, Yorubas, Igbos, Urhobo, Ikwerres and Edos all over the country but the mainstream politicians ll never allow them to smell d seat of power; the likes of Fashola, Soludo and Sanusi.....

LIAR[b][/b]

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Esperooke(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
sauceny:

Exactly & we loving it....if you doubt,try any of em & see if you or your brothers/sisters wouldn't be caught in the act.

The truth is that igbos are the wisest & other tribes are queuing up to borrow/hear our words of wisdom.

This chest beating and better-than-others mentality are the bane of your society. I can see you are only better in terms of avarice. Lest i forget, i been wan ask, why igbos no dey stay for them land sef?
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by GentleToks(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
maskid:

LIAR[b][/b]

My friend, there is a stage u get to in life and lies become something u hate so much
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

[s]I strongly believed that if the same prophet has mistakenly named a Yoruba man as a potential messiah, your music would have been different by now.

You know what, you don't need a soothsayer/prophet to tell you how your future would look like; it's all down to you. pls take a proper look at south east as whole and see if you can entrust your destiny and that of your born/unborn children in the hands of any politicians from that region. Since 1960, Igbo politicians have played active roles in every single administration(military and civilian) and none of these politicians has national appeal.

Let's take a proper look at Jonathan administration as a case study. Jonathan govt is as good as any Igbo govt cos Igbos occupied every sensitive governmental positions under Jonathan govt but d administration remain d most corrupt and inept admin in the history of this country.

Messiah are everywhere across the country; it's not limited to south east, South west or North west; mmessiah of this country could come from anywhere.

My friend, stop deceiving yourself[/s]

Do I look like the Yoruba prophet that saw the vision? undecided
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
GentleToks:

I understand wat u mean by there had always been igbos in every govt, but u know deep down dat d one ontop has a role to play... he has d power to decide who gets wat... also as for d sai Buhari and sai Gej, me I think if Buhari was younger he shud be d one to rule, if Gej cudnt transform Nigeria in 6years he wud neva be able to do it in 10years... Buhari shud lead at least let d north have der tenure.... d southwest has had der, d southsouth has had ders let's see how sincere Nigeria wud be if Buhari goes 2terms and he doesn't hand over to sm1 from the south east.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by EbuGeneral(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
just like PROPHET NWOKO prophesized. hands crossed. just watching
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yeah... I'm coming...
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2015
This prophecy is very strange but things of the Spirit are alays like thaat.

I don't see an ibo man ruling through the ballot because the ibos have burnt their bridges with the other tribes.

The ibo man can only get to the top through a military regime,this itself will be difficult because the yoruba and hausa soldiers will not sit down and allow an ibo man rule (I wouldn't either).

All in all,we all want the country to progress and develop in our lifetime as this will assuage Nigerians of the long years of suffering.May God's will be done in our dear Country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Johnolis(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2015
criminalmindz:
I HAVE THIS SAME FEELING TOO AND DAT IGBO MAN IS ROCHAS
The messiah is Peter Obi (okwute ndi igbo) not rochas. Peter Obi will take over from gej in 2019. God revealed that to him that is why he left apga to join pdp.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
ekiloui:

You should come to the north and see Hausas fighting whoever is supporting Jonathan. Stop pointing fingers and stop tribalism..it starts with u as a well-meaning Nigerian
Smh ! So now you can preach no tribalism.
Let me tell you, am not hausa.I talk based on what I see and witness.
I believed you are part of those people that abuse hausas.
What you reap is what you will get. Igbo should expect the hausa playscore.
Hausa accomodate igbos that more than igbo do. Hausa fighting those that support gej the same way niger delta fight those that support GMB.
So be the first to stop tribalism before other emulate you.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by opokonwa(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Why are you hating on them my brother?, are you God?, do you have 170 million PVCs?. Are you sure you will even see tommorow?.Pray for your miserable life, the Prophet said what everybody already knows. The Igbos will move this country forward.Like they move Nollywood, soccer, business and every other thing they touch. God said so.

This Segun guy, na wa for you o!

I have not heard a Yoruba guy sound so de-tribalized like you do in a loooooooog while.

I wonder what drives this your life-view, where you grew up or what influenced this your very personal view?

I also wonder whether you are bold enough to reflect these views of yours in real life unprotected by social mediums like Nairaland?

Regards.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by ekiloui(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2015
gearcoin:

Hausa accomodate igbos that more than igbo do. Hausa fighting those that support gej the same way niger delta fight those that support GMB.
I now preach? Have u ever seen a tribalistic post from me? Or u're just assuming so u can make a fake point.

I preach and have been preaching no tribalism, I'm Igbo by tribe but I have lived in Yoruba land and Hausa land, I have christian and muslim friends from different tribes and I DO NOT insult any tribe. Unlike u, I'm wise enough to know that we're all Nigerians before any tribe. I was raised in a very liberal home that doesn't discriminate, as I said in an earlier post my dad is a big GMB supporter, and even tho I neither support GEJ nor GMB, I have insulted GEJ more times than I can count whereas I don't say much about his opposition. My twitter handle is @ekiloui, if u doubt it check my tweets. Your four fingers are pointing right back at you. So grow up and stop dividing this country with your mouth, cos u wouldn't like the outcome should that happen, that's if u survive it.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by ekiloui(f): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Alcatraz001:
This prophecy is very strange but things of the Spirit are alays like thaat.

I don't see an ibo man ruling through the ballot because the ibos have burnt their bridges with the other tribes.

The ibo man can only get to the top through a military regime,this itself will be difficult because the yoruba and hausa soldiers will not sit down and allow an ibo man rule (I wouldn't either).

All in all,we all want the country to progress and develop in our lifetime as this will assuage Nigerians of the long years of suffering.May God's will be done in our dear Country.

God bless Nigeria.

Burnt bridges? So if u're presented with an honest, incorruptible Igbo man who will lead this country to a great beginning and future and someone from another tribe who will send the country to hell u'll be busy thinking of bridges? I pity u! Don't say God bless Nigeria cos u're only cursing the country in your heart
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
ekiloui:

I now preach? Have u ever seen a tribalistic post from me? Or u're just assuming so u can make a fake point.

I preach and have been preaching no tribalism, I'm Igbo by tribe but I have lived in Yoruba land and Hausa land, I have christian and muslim friends from different tribes and I DO NOT insult any tribe. Unlike u, I'm wise enough to know that we're all Nigerians before any tribe. I was raised in a very liberal home that doesn't discriminate, as I said in an earlier post my dad is a big GMB supporter, and even tho I neither support GEJ nor GMB, I have insulted GEJ more times than I can count whereas I don't say much about his opposition. My twitter handle is @ekiloui, if u doubt it check my tweets. Your four fingers are pointing right back at you. So grow up and stop dividing this country with your mouth, cos u wouldn't like the outcome should that happen, that's if u survive it.
Stop the pretence. You acclaimed that notherners insult those that support gej and did not testify that niger delta do the same thing. Is that not hypocrisy,the father of tribalism.
I also not a tribalistic person infact I have many Igbos friends.I only acclaimed that igbos should prepare for hausas hatred in respond to what igbos did to Buhari. Did u even remember that 90percent of those that file buhari certificate issues to court are igbos.
So I can tell you vividly u are one of those that hates hausa, you only do yours in silent and in styles.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2015
ekiloui:

Burnt bridges? So if u're presented with an honest, incorruptible Igbo man who will lead this country to a great beginning and future and someone from another tribe who will send the country to hell u'll be busy thinking of bridges? I pity u! Don't say God bless Nigeria cos u're only cursing the country in your heart

I have never seen an incorruptible ibo man in my entire life brother.Ibos can kill because of money so what are you talking about?

My assertion that ibos have burnt the bridge is very obvious so don't pretend not to know what am talking about.The only ibo men alive that can vie for Presidency are Owelle Rochas Okorocha and Rt.Hon. Chibuike Amaechi because they belong to a rare breed of refined and detribalised Nigerians who have chosen to forget the past and forge ahead.

The ibo nation forgets too soon that no ethnic group gets elected to the highest office in the land without reaching out to other tribes in other to build synergy and support.

In conclusion,I don't think other Nigerians really care whether Nigeria progresses or not if that progress will be brought by an ethnic group that hates Nigeria so much and wants to secede and form biafra,if the ibo candidate is not among the two earlier mentioned then the ibos can forget about it.

Shalom.
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2015
gearcoin:

guy I don't want to start a tribal war here but I swear u re a liar, u say hausa accomodate igbos more than igbos accomodate Hausas biggest lie I ve heard in dz world, Hausas re accommodating yet, any southerner dat goes to live in d north is always living with fear, Hausas re accommodating yet anytime general election is near southerners start packing der loads to leave d north, let me just tell u d truth igbos don't go to areas because the ppl re accommodating most of them go der for economic reasons, Dats y despite how many times the stupid ones have been killed in dz ur accommodating North they always go back, igbos just simply endure. I look at sm ppl who say igbo land is not accommodating lemme just say sm facts there re a lot of northerners at imo state, most of them control d meat market while most re into keke na pep business me watching sm ppl say Igbo's re not accommodating, I just laff and say if 2moro Nigeria names maybe imo or enugu Nigerias capital the igbos they say re nit accommodating wud all of a sudden become accommodating. until den u guys can believe wat u want.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I have never seen an incorruptible ibo man in my entire life brother.Ibos can kill because of money so what are you talking about?

My assertion that ibos have burnt the bridge is very obvious so don't pretend not to know what am talking about.The only ibo men alive that can vie for Presidency are Owelle Rochas Okorocha and Rt.Hon. Chibuike Amaechi because they belong to a rare breed of refined and detribalised Nigerians who have chosen to forget the past and forge ahead.

The ibo nation forgets too soon that no ethnic group gets elected to the highest office in the land without reaching out to other tribes in other to build synergy and support.

In conclusion,I don't think other Nigerians really care whether Nigeria progresses or not if that progress will be brought by an ethnic group that hates Nigeria so much and wants to secede and form biafra,if the ibo candidate is not among the two earlier mentioned then the ibos can forget about it.

Shalom.
u ve neva met an incorruptible igbo man... ok
Re: Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! by tomakint: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
CharliParker:
ROCHAS PLS WARM UP
Is Rochas a FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari / See Photo Of APC Customized Slippers / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.