Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (63692 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2015
leaves trimming of the plantain is very important

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Exceptionalkeil(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Mr Yussuf kindly check you email, i sent a mail to you yesterday. No response yet. thanks
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Exceptionalkeil:
Mr Yussuf kindly check you email, i sent a mail to you yesterday. No response yet. thanks
I will check now and get back to you.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Plantain Is the best alternative to sustainability and poverty alleviation in the country.
Discover how to start a profitable Plantain Farm in Nigeria
Read,digest and enjoy the thread.
It's a must read for prospective Plantain farmer
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by asset198: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good day, please is it a good time to transfer suckers to the farm/ plantation now. What will need to be looked into to have a fruitful harvest considering the rainy season is getting over soon?
Please treat as urgent.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
asset198:
Good day, please is it a good time to transfer suckers to the farm/ plantation now. What will need to be looked into to have a fruitful harvest considering the rainy season is getting over soon?
Please treat as urgent.
You must provide water source for irrigation during the time the rainy season is getting over.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by asset198: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Okay then, also what variety/Breed can you recommend considering, yield, disease, demand and market?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Harrystark: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
pls send me ur contact....08163283153
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Harrystark:
pls send me ur contact....08163283153
My contacts: 08164628081,08092034147
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
asset198:
Okay then, also what variety/Breed can you recommend considering, yield, disease, demand and market?

Giant French is okay for planting.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Get the right practical knowledge and you are on your way up.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by asset198: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Get the right practical knowledge and you are on your way up.

what I'm getting here makes lot of sense anyway, what spacing and irrigation system is recommended for Plantain please?
Your lines have not been reachable and you hardly reply SMS too
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2016
asset198:

what I'm getting here makes lot of sense anyway, what spacing and irrigation system is recommended for Plantain please?
Your lines have not been reachable and you hardly reply SMS too
I use 2m by 2m on my farm.
You can use drip,water tubes, depending on your financial capability.
You can leave a message on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or info@waleagroservicesnigeria.com
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Stay connected with me on Facebook to get more information on the new developments in the ever lucrative business of agriculture.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
To invest in any business,you need to have elementary knowledge,this thread will expose you to how to start out in plantain farming business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
This is a must read threads from beginning to the end of intending farmers and farmers looking in the direction of the ever lucrative Plantain Farming.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2821669/how-sell-plantain-profitable-markets
This thread will give you good information on how to market and source for market for your produce.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
With plantain farming,employment can not only be generated,it is also source of sustainable wealth and income for a long term.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Follow me on Facebook
www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria to get more info on how to earn sustainable income year in year out from plantain farming business
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2016
It's must read for all plantain enthusiast/farmers/intending farmers
Enjoy
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
www.facebook.com/waleagro is the place to be if you need to know more about farming business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.