Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. (764 Views)

Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. by slimfit1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jonathan is clueless fact, who encouraged his cluelessness NASS national assembly.
This people are just as clueless as the president so we must make sure that the president and the current members of the entire representing thieves and the senators don't return. They are the causes of most of the rot in the system.
Further more, this people go home with bags of dollars every weekend courtesy of federal cash not to talk of their exorbitant wages that's enough to build almost a thousand class rooms in a year.
The cash flow in the house of assembly is more than the one in central bank of Nigeria. We have to think and think properly with our heads. We have to remember checks and balances. The only checks and balances taking place in that house only exist in their bank account. These people are only representing themselves, from General Mark to civilian Tambourine should go back home they have nothing to offer us Nigerians.
Jonathan most go( till 2015), all the members of the house must go( till 2015).
They have failed you and I the more we keep them the more we put a stop to the change we want. Both APC , PDP, PPP APPCH must all go they have contributed to the cluelessness of my president.

We have failed to realise that these people we are fighting for don't really care about us. All they have done is enrolled themselves in success and riches. We have indirectly sacrificed our lives for them, at the cost of our children's future and grandchildren yet unborn.

We kept voting the wrong people in because of religion and region. The time will come if we keep on thinking like these that Magadishu will look like a paradise to us and the rest of the world will not look us with respect.
Re: Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. by WisdomFlakes: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Really? I thought Buhari was the problem. Dont worry and keep calm coz Change is coming. cool
Re: Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. by acenazt: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
no no no i disagree with this. GEJ is 95% of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. by temitemi1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
If GEJ is ur problem thta means ur problem will be with you till 2019 then! That means you have to prepare youself for another four years of problems ooooo but for me n my family GOD n GEJ is the solution to our problems in this country tongue tongue tongue. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
That means, May The Good GOD Give A Stone-Heart To Bear Him because, there's no room for a certified cattle rearer..
Re: Jonathan Is 40% Of Our Problem NASS 40%, 20% Us. by aminashy: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

(1) (Reply)

Pharmaceutical Importers Of Nigeria Donate Goods +Drugs 2 Nigerian Soldiers(Pics / Obasanjo @78 plays, scores two goals at birthday novelty match(pictures) / When A President And A Nation Become The Laughing Stock Of The Neighborhood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.