Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Pick-pocket Experience - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Pick-pocket Experience (20477 Views)

Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) / Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Make the guy thank God for him life say no b him preak o..............if I give beggar money I go check my preak
I sit down for your side inside bus and you dey shift left right and center,na to check my blockous.........
Finally you jam me for road,you dey rush dey go like person wey wan go collect ticket to jupiter,na to check my preak
Oju lalakan fi nsori

6 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
@OP

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by nosike3(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I feel the pain!! cry after struggling to pickpocket, you end up with empty wallet with 3 atm cards,7 id cards and 200 complimentary cards angry that's why I do cyber crime and full scale arm robbery now!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Oyecute(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okay
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by toluxa1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Svelteb(f): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
dis really got me laughing hard, my eyes are misty already....chooo
vickerz:
THE OWNER OF THE WALLET SHOULD ALSO BE LYNCHED FOR BEING BROKE....

DATS HOW A GUY WAS BEATEN BLUE BLACK IN ILORIN,, HE STOLE A LADYS PURSE, AFTER THEY CAUGHT THE GUY, THEY CHECKED THE CONTENTS OF THE PURSE, IT WAS ONLY A LIP GLOSS,,, IMAGINE

SOME PPLE WORSE PASS THIEF WEY STEAL THE MONEY SEF
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by oppey2k5(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don fall victim to pick pockets twice at the same area, Ikeja underbridge. I missed my brand new S4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Svelteb(f): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy no worry, i'm not shaking it dat hard
Blackchampion:
Mek ur head no comot ooh! biko.

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by kindnyce(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
WEIRD...BUT BE GLAD ITS NOT ONE CHANCE YOU JAM
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by macdelene(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
vickerz:

DATS HOW A GUY WAS BEATEN BLUE BLACK IN ILORIN,, HE STOLE A LADYS PURSE, AFTER THEY CAUGHT THE GUY, THEY CHECKED THE CONTENTS OF THE PURSE, IT WAS ONLY A LIP GLOSS,,, IMAGINE

Just to show you say no be only you get problem. Thief dey steal person wen no even get money. Lol
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
LED sign for your business

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by isan(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
If oshodi boys pick pocket you eeehn!! grin
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by may3(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Had d same experience,no difference n unfortunately I was just coming from the bank n d money was meant to use to get phone for my brother's friend(nt even my money)...the girl no way hear oooo,we had to refund the money...since then my money dey enter fixed deposit(for my body)wen I wan enter public bus
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Seuncoded(f): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Should we now run away
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Abduletudaye(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
ednut1:
LMAO, was a victim twice last year obalende and oshodi, those guys bad i swear,obalende experience was rushing to work in lekki, with my phone in my back pocket connected to my earphones (i mumu no be small), two guys jst hit me with leg and hand, i tot the earpiece was shaking or something, suddenly i saw the earphone dangling, as i looked back to see wetin dey happen, the whole obalende jst big for my eye, no body even look my side angry

That obalende eh... Thats how my twin's blackberry got stolen.. A guy just walked pass him and that was all.. The phone just disappeared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by nicholasis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by stonecoldcafe: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
vickerz:

Don't be silly.

2 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by mummyson26(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
And some pickpockets will be on nairaland reading dis

5 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by jhydebaba(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:
I can never forget the day my wallet was stolen at that alagbon area, omo if you see as i dey cry for road while the foolish policemen can't even help. . .

All they were jez doing is eeyah eeyah, sorry bro, eeyah. . . and you know the angriest thing? That eeyah waz even more painful more than the wallet that was stolen embarassed

Omo, if not for my pman that came to pick me up that, i swear to drunk, i for don turn corporate beggar grin
eeyah!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by adanduka: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Svelteb:
cheesy cheesy...sometimes the IDs are worth more than some thousand naira

Pickpockets don't usually know the value. They want money.

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nicepoker(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Penuelseun:
End time tins, God have mercy
as if pick pocket started this year.

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by jhyyde: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
mummyson26:
And some pickpockets will be on nairaland reading dis
eeyah
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by owolawitola(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anh anh. Its not by force to keep money inside purse nah. Maybe he kept it in his pocket or bag or sumthn else on purpose
vickerz:

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Svelteb(f): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
yea, to them the cards are worthless but i was actually making reference to the cards owners(their victims) smiley
adanduka:

Pickpockets don't usually know the value. They want money.
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
owolawitola:
Anh anh. Its not by force to keep money inside purse nah. Maybe he kept it in his pocket or bag or sumthn else on purpose

hmm, na lie joor
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by seglad2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
dirty taxonomy
dickrider:
SO NO PIX TO BACK UP THIS SUPER STORY
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by stagger: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thank God it was just a pickpocket. A woman was tracked from one of the banks at Olu Obasanjo road, to Waterlines junction and finally to Rumuola and shot in broad day light a few years back. No be small thing o!
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
seglad2:
dirty taxonomy

ur mother
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by samibi4eva(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
ednut1:
LMAO, was a victim twice last year obalende and oshodi, those guys bad i swear,obalende experience was rushing to work in lekki, with my phone in my back pocket connected to my earphones (i mumu no be small), two guys jst hit me with leg and hand, i tot the earpiece was shaking or something, suddenly i saw the earphone dangling, as i looked back to see wetin dey happen, the whole obalende jst big for my eye, no body even look my side angry
laff wan wound me for here.@the whole obalende just big for my eye...
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by holuwabumi: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
My phone nearly got stolen yesterday at Ibadan around Iwo road. I was carry my back pack behind me n I fet someone unzipped my bag, the moment I faced back I saw a guy crossing the road so I checked for my phones and I saw one, immediately I crossed the roads to run after the guy. I told him to return my phone before I shout ole (thief) n he did. He has wrapped my phone with an handkerchief. Was so happy because the phone he picked has my major line on it.

1 Like

Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by owolawitola(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol okay nah. Mo ti gbo
vickerz:

hmm, na lie joor
Re: My Pick-pocket Experience by ZinoFego: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ops who bring these threads to front page should please format the stories for proper viewing; at least, do paragraphing.

This story is all clustered on my screen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Breaks Into Shops To Steal Rods Caught & Chained In Delta(photos) / Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k / I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.