Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (59567 Views)

Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by anonimi: 3:19am On Feb 28, 2015
nduchucks:
Fellow Nigerians. These photographs show teenagers who are victims of the Boko Haram brainwasher and also victims of government neglect which led to the hopelessness which drove the kids to the other side.

The real Boko Haram are the likes of shekau and his sponsors who GEJ told us he knows. Those are the ones who need to be paraded and dealt with accordingly, not these kids! embarassed

So how will you classify this man

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by anonimi: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2015
lastpage:
WHEN WILL JONATHAN STOP DEPLETING OUR NATIONAL TREASURY?

This inept President is running this country aground as he keeps changing our earned Dollars into naira (thereby reducing the purchasing power of the Naira and weakening it .... $1 = 215 as of Today!)

He keeps sharing out our money just to bribe people to vote for him and causing disaffection amongst Nigerians

This man should end up in jail, once he gets booted out on March 28.
angry angry

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/27/jonathan-gave-us-money%E2%80%94lagos-igbo-leader[/url]

Lastpage!

If any of these bogus propaganda STORIES is true, can you tell us why the almost 50% APCheat controlled national assembly has not impeached the president all these years

Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by cutecanson(m): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2015
Damn it..dis sleep make me no comment first...go bak to slp
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by tunde1200(m): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2015
What about the chibok girls if truly we are winning the war with terrorist. And the demon shekau.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by MistadeRegal(m): 3:34am On Feb 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Lalasticlala haf finis "The Dog & Baboon Blood Soaker by posting this news & pictures..

Report reaching us live now is that "Cattled Man" has been transfered to emergency ward, it's like he's now in coma which we cannot ascertain when he might wake up..

PRAYER POINT: let them be put to shame altogether who say that this country will not know peace, let them be turned back & brought to dishonor who desires backwardness for us....AMEN!!

GEJ the transformer, LEAD US..

With all fuses from it's Feeder Pillar blown......Na still transformer...
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by mcprince32(m): 4:31am On Feb 28, 2015
#NEVERAGAIN
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by JayJustus(m): 5:01am On Feb 28, 2015
these ones don't qualify that noun called HUMAN BEING... blow up the pricks of the madafackers
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 28, 2015
Kudos to the Chadian army for this good work. where is the Nigerian military? Who have we arrested?
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Gkiks1406(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2015
This are the faces of real TERRORIST............the devil truly is ugly.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by mascot87(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2015
naijaking1:

You expect him to say "Long live Boko Haram" while he was under army interogation?
If you like you can start another negative publicity campaign against the army, it wouldn't work this time around.

Dude,u go school at all? Do u see anywhere in my statement campaign against d army?Even if I start such,what difference would it have made?I'm just stating what I heard & saw in the video & nothing more. I'm so excited @ d recent campaign against d insurgents & wish it continues till they are all sent to where there 72 virgins awaits them. Don't be delusional dude
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by moonnstar(f): 5:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Go to hell and don't be late,useless murderers
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Danvianey(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2015
It's just a matter of time...all of those murderers will soon be captured...GOD HELP US ALL!
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by plasmadocument: 6:03am On Feb 28, 2015
We do not need these people alive.

Pictures should only be their dead bodies PLEASE!
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Sarimah(f): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2015
dirty pigs
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:22am On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
A prisoner suspected of being a member of insurgent group Boko Haram sits in the field base of Chadian soldiers in Gambaru, Nigeria, February 26, 2015.

Look at his tribal marks!

The boy is Kanuri.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by MizMyColi(f): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2015
christaddicted:
kai

*modified*

wow! FTC after a very long time.

To my nine(9) closest friends in the army, I dedicate this to you guyz & ur colleagues out there fighting for us. None of you shall have a scratch.

I await your return.

Amencry

I have just one stationed very close to Sambisa.
The only son of his mother.

I pray for his safe return too.

Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by handsome86(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2015
One day bush meat go catch hunter .
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Allansmith: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
A prisoner suspected of being a member of insurgent group Boko Haram sits in the field base of Chadian soldiers in Gambaru, Nigeria, February 26, 2015.

My take is that when any of those folks are caught they should be interrogated very well as to telling the army who they are working for...I mean their boss and with that we can get to the end of this insurgency trouble..
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Allansmith: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Amencry

Amen
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Good newssssssssssssssss..................kudos to the multi-national joint force....... kiss
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
All i see are some little rascals who were deceived/brainwashed lol.

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH[/size]
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by dammytosh: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2015
L
BeeBeeOoh:
Lalasticlala haf finis "The Dog & Baboon Blood Soaker by posting this news & pictures..

Report reaching us live now is that "Cattled Man" has been transfered to emergency ward, it's like he's now in coma which we cannot ascertain when he might wake up..

PRAYER POINT: let them be put to shame altogether who say that this country will not know peace, let them be turned back & brought to dishonor who desires backwardness for us....AMEN!!

GEJ the transformer, LEAD US..

Shame. We can't defeat Boko Haram without the help of Chad.

Any victory by Nigeria army is always on Twitter without pictures, any one with pictures must have chad soldiers in action.

Na wa oo
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by klimson: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Look at his face in that pic! Dirty scalywag look like the devil.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by osebe: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Buhari cldnt watch his dogs being slain by the Nigerian army ,he had to run to London.Is he back?# GEJtill2019
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by cacali(f): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
*A man, whom the Chadian military say they have taken prisoner for belonging to insurgent group Boko Haram, is seen in Gambaru February 26, 2015. The Chadian military nicknamed the man "the Butcher". Niger, Cameroon and Chad have launched a regional military campaign to help Nigeria defeat the Boko Haram insurgency, which aims to carve an Islamic emirate out of northeastern Nigeria.

*2 A boy, who the Chadian military say is the son of a Boko Haram fighter the Chadian military killed during battle, stands next to soldiers in Gambaru, February 26, 2015.

3 A man suspected of being a member of insurgent group Boko Haram sits tied up in the field base of Chadian soldiers in Gambaru, February 26, 2015.

Source :
http://mobile.reuters.com/slideshow?articleId=USRTR4RFZ0&irpc=932
Never again!!! God please continue to protect our troops and bless the mothers, fathers, wives, sisters, brothers and children of these gallant young men for sparing their loved ones. Never again in our land!!! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Just20(f): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Dirty animals! your end has come. God bless our gallant military men
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by Dexema(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2015
babestella:

The guy in the last picture looks really like a savage beast, a predator.
More like a Hyena,May heaven Curse the sponsors of BH.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by ribbit: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2015
5p1naz:
These bokoharam boys should fight with their bare hands and no clothes on na... shebi western education is evil... how come they wear clothes and use artilleries made by educated engineers??

Fuk!ng bastards
when did clothes become a product of western education ?
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by jerrymej(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Always looking innocent with a pale face, but their hearts iS full of blood sheared.
The heart of man is indeed as strong as stone.
Re: Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members by christaddicted: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Amencry

Surely, he'll return.

Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914 / 'My Oga At The Top': Wife Protests At Channels TV' / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured)