Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (84434 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
dre11:

Those ladies go run

What would have made a mother of three run away will make someone who haven't had any baby run joorgringrin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2015
The bigger the sweeter and more fun, I doubt if any size will be too big for.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2015
enog:

Hum

Speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:08pm On May 06, 2015
edobor108:
Women with wahala,if man get small joystick una go complain say na big 1 una dy find,if man con get big joystick una go stll complain say na small 1 una dy find nawa 4 una mata oo cry cry
different strokes for different folk
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
e get some matter were u go hear for customary court u go just wish make rapture take place.... grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls moderator delete this post.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Tenderlover(f): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Godmother:

The brideprice sef is included in this 60k o
lolzzzzz
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ZITRAN: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2015
enog:
The bigger the sweeter and more fun, I doubt if any size will be too big for.
GOD BLEES YU
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
According to her, “two days later when he came
to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience
was too much to bear.

why is it that it has to be in your parents house the man has to visit you to have sex......

can't she go to the man house and have sex and knows if it was the environment that caused her to have such pain during sexgrin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by noblegrex: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
alberto2k:
Op...

Do some ladies a favour by dropping that man's address and phone number grin
I bet u not all ladies will complain, infact 95.5% will like it. After 3kids! That woman must b a joker she should look for another excuse and nt this 1. There's more to it than d dick, I find it difficult to believe this trash. Women wey like dick like mad.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by tonero230(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Chei I laugh in Yemen, this woman is a village lady..Here in Calabar make I hear say girls go complain about ur big size penile, if u want make em measure 50m width the girls here maybe them do operation to expand their p*ssy, the thing wide...I no see, I just heard ooh..lol..

nawa
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by DavidEsq(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Dyt:
Northerners and big somethings ehn Its scary sad sad
Are u speaking from test-erience?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by sorepco(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Or he can use k-y gel

Jackeeh:
I think The man is just lazy in bed. He probably thinks being massive is everything. I'm very sure he's the wham bam kind of lover/husband. No pre-intimacy. Just dive in and out. Endowed guys sometimes don't bother about a little romance and pre-intimacy cos they feel they have the only thing the lady wants. Married people, no matter how big or tight he or she is, romance n pre-intimacy can make him seem small n her, not so tight. Instead of divorce, increase the pre-intimacy and romance. This takes patience. And also ensure there's no infection or any other health challenge( on d lady's part). BTW, sex before marriage still remains a SIN.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by AmakaAina(f): 4:58am On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin lovely rhyme
Aprime:
Haha cheesy
This reminds me of a song.

[s]Some can Bleep but have no dick.
Some have dick but cannot Bleep.
We have dick and we can Bleep.

Glory be to lalala
[/s]

And It's always right to say no to premarital sex. But to avoid problems like this, it's sensible and logical that you taste each other, to know if you're compatible or not.

Though, one shouldn't use this platform as an excuse to ransack every hole or tweak every joystick in the name of compatibility. No, that's forni-patibility.

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
AmakaAina:
grin grin grin grin lovely rhyme

Lovely Face.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ashjay001(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2017
dre11:

Those ladies go run

What would have made a mother of three run away will make someone who haven't had any baby run joorgringrin

Being a mother doesnt really decide d size. Usage does! She was divorced n possibly abstained from sex, b4 d present marriage. The puna, most likely closed up! And, with pre-intimacy, time and regular sex, she should cope! Though, some ladies, just dont have d capacity to receive giant sized, and some cant get enough of it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.