Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (84444 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mohammed and Talatu,no long thing grin

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by nortcentrallord(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings

Two that resulted in medical help fa. Mmmmmm, na wao.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by UglyGang(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
And yall swear yall can take diick.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Afritop(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
That's why sex before marriage is always advisable

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.
But since this is an opinion forum, I felt, why shouldn't I share my opinion.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.
Times have changed, let's be wise please

Sorry if my comment irritated or offended you in any way.
Please accept my apologies

Thanks
IF YOU COMMENT THIS IN CHURCH, SOME PASTORS WILL SAY IS BECAUSE THE COUPLE DID NOT GO FOR COUNSELLING AND FASTING AND PRAYER. ASIDES THAT THEY BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS WITH SCRIPTURES LIKE GOD WILL STRENGTHEN. YOU, THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT, HE WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY AND E.T.C
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Faraidi(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
demelza:
Get thee behind me Satan.
no body is holier,people like you are worse
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
chinnelle:
cheesy
Odi serious

but i know you can handle it. as nwa afo
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Faraidi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
synergycom19:
He needs to lubricate her properly before penetration,that why any southern glri dating hausa/fulani men don't marry her. So ask you glri first if she has dated any of them before
you mean he should pour some engine oil on her cunt?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Chanchit: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Please define fornication? Are you saying some part of the Bible should be ignored.? If your daughter should go around trying her sexual compatibility with a future partner only God knows how many dick she might ride on before finding a match... Please don't raise a hoe. Be reasonable
Pecca:

...and the lucky man (men) go just wire ur daughter, clean his/their di.ck/dic.ks on your drapes and go elsewhere in search of another tastable kitten while your daughter awaits the next taster. it's a vicious cycle, madam.

I don't knw why you guys are all crying over my comment, wetin! 21 mentions!? 9ja wake up, South Korea just made adultry legal. I still stand by what I said anyway.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Joel3(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
This guy need my ex girl. They will be compatible.

just what other ladies are dying for.

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
eskober:
no need to pay back the 60k o because of the damages his.............................
u know the rest

Gbam
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
nortcentrallord:

It's like you read my mind abi you be monitoring spirit?

wink
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by francizy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.

Thanks

No mind those hypocrites ni jor.. Some of them dey do 69 on top mango tree but dey form holy for public... grin

Well, as a guy that I am, I wouldn't mind having sex with my woman before wedding but if she's ever gonna say things like let's wait till after wedding, then she must be a virgin.. Its only a virgin I can give that privilege else, if men don dey chuk chuk her before I met her, then why all the let's wait till marriage policy.

I feel u dear, don't mind the holier than thou virgin wannabes. wink
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by goodgood2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings
...and you're left with about N10,000.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
kritikali:

Golddiggers be like..

Bloody mofos be quotin gold diggers....
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by francizy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
goodgood2:
...and you're left with about N10,000.

I think say ashwere one night na 5-10k abi the price they rise with dollar ni? If its 10K, then 60-2(10k) = 40k grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
ceejayluv:

That's three months earnings for a minimum wage worker...

So
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by goodgood2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad
A little information:They are big because they are uncircumcized.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
nwadiuko1:
em for spend 1 billion shey?

If he spends 1 billion,he will not be d 1st to do so...

What's d big deal?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ur mother right?

I know... No need makin it public knowledge.

kritikali:

H

O

E
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Ultimate300(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks
take this your opinion to church were u all xtains, nt ths naija forum,,, sometimes i wonder if xtains have a sense.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Certifiedboss: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chanchit:

I don't knw why you guys are all crying over my comment, wetin! 21 mentions!? 9ja wake up, South Korea just made adultry legal. I still stand by what I said anyway.

Among all the things happening in the world see the news you're updated about. You shouldn't wait for the country, you can make it legal in your household.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Chanchit: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Among all the things happening in the world see the news you're updated about. You shouldn't wait for the country, you can make it legal in your household.

Adultry can never be permited in my house hold, if you listen too much to that"don't have sex before marriage" teaching, there's no way to avoid adultry, there are some things which should be done in our youthful days, if you do not, you would want to try it during your adult yrs.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by hahn(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks

Your apology is really unneccesary because you have a right to your own opinion. Majority of the people bashing you are most likely involved in an intimate pre marital affair but use forums such as this to hide their own true character. Personally, I "tested" my wife and we're happily married.

On your behalf, everyone who chooses to be hypocritic can suck a dick
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by sapientia(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

hope you will actually sit your children down and tell them this. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite.

she posted for adults to read.. There are virgins in Nland.. She just suggested..

When her children comes of age.. They will hear many advices too.. And chose the one they want..

So chill
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by engrsyer(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Women the most complicated creature ever.
U do not call what God created complicated creature. After God created man, he saw that it was GOOD(not complcated) and He blessed them......... Pls take note and correct ur self for next time. Thank You and remain blessed.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Gynacologist(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Women the most complicated creature ever . if its small that's when they want big , if its big that's when they like small , if he cums fast they want him to stay long if he cums late he wants to kill them. If he makes love like a gentle man he is too soft , if he does it like an animal he is brutal. If he doesn't do it every day he is starving them if he does it every day he doesn't have human feeling , if he is always the first to ask he is a se.x addict if he always wait for her to ask he isn't romantic , I've searched all the books of the world, you can't please them .

An average woman doesnt know what she wants and she expects you to help her figure it out if you do or try to you are being forceful and if your plan fails you are In Soup .

You can only overcome them with patience and Gods wisdom else thou shall be frustrated and thou shalt eventually die and she shalt meet another
u just nailed it...useless pple wif pot of treasure
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by BUSHHUNTER: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
brito:

Abi na mortar pestle?

Do u like it mortal pestle?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks

i hate it when you always apologize, i don't agree with sex before marriage but its my own opinion not to just as the same way its your opinion, i see no reason why you have to apologize. Follow your signature always speaking the truth, who says the truth has to be pleasant. anyway i like your comments as usual take care
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Gynacologist(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad
hw u tk knw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.