Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (84456 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by engrsyer(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
sapientia:

she posted for adults to read.. There are virgins in Nland.. She just suggested..

When her children comes of age.. They will hear many advices too.. And chose the one they want..

So chill
Dont mind her, pretending to be more religeous than the Jews. She is even the real hypocris.
For me @missjenna spoke the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If divorce before marriage(courtship) is better than divorce during marriage then which is better, sex before marriage and infidelity during marriage? Abeg make una park well joor. If u look now she might even be worse than Jenna who spoke her mind. Next please!
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
The man not gently enough. If must reach her heart then he should have gently used it to shift her heart to one side. tongue
Kachisbarbie:
Nawa

That kind DEEK.

[size=15pt]It must be as big as a hilux's stick-shift grin [/size] for a mother of three, to receive it and humble.

Probably he just pushes everything in. Those kind deek, dey reach person heart gaan.

Oriegwu o
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by oshaosha2014(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:
Well,if a woman who has had 3children feels she cannot endure d size of his joystick then he must be massive downlow...

Meanwhyl,so it was only #60,000 that he spent on her during courtship undecided

Hmmm!

Na 1billion you dey expect??
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Mrbigman1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
That's why sex before marriage is always advisable

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.
But since this is an opinion forum, I felt, why shouldn't I share my opinion.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.
Times have changed, let's be wise please

Sorry if my comment irritated or offended you in any way.
Please accept my apologies

Thanks

So u re wiser now?
Lmao, people re now wiser and wanna choose their way.

Go on sisi, the lord is ur strength
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Ekaka1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
antifailure:
The comment / advise I hope to see is not here atall, as female that is matured enough to have sex, especially this womena that have 3children b4, No joystick should be too big for her, is normal for some women pussy to be tight, but when the hubby engage her for a long time in pre-intimacy, she will be very wet and very ready to accomondate any size of Joystick, her service will be widely opened that human can even enter. I believe they do not engage in enough romance b4 inserting joystick, even Ashawo in the motel need pre-intimacy put their pussy wet not to mention one partner woman.
Hey bro.....educated Mallams have no time for pre-intimacy not to talk of those rural studs, wet in concern Mallam with preambles grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by fitinwell: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
D guy.. Must be a murderer.. Many information about sex dat man needs to know. Fowl play before penetration before sex allow d woman's virginal to relax and expand and and clitoris arousal.. When d lady got to climaxing den he can insert his dick.. With his big dick size d lady shud accomodate him.. And enjoy him to the fullest.... At the absence of these Even if na normal dick d woman go still complain.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by fitinwell: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
D guy.. Must be a murderer.. Many information about sex dat man needs to know. Fowl play before penetration allow d woman's virginal to relax and expand and and clitoris arousal.. When d lady got to climaxing den he can insert his dick.. With his big dick size d lady shud accomodate him.. And enjoy him to the fullest.... At the absence of these Even if na normal dick d woman go still complain.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by bossofallboss(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
60k minus 2bangings
lol naso HOT 2BANGINGS
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ihedinobi2: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Women the most complicated creature ever . if its small that's when they want big , if its big that's when they like small , if he cums fast they want him to stay long if he cums late he wants to kill them. If he makes love like a gentle man he is too soft , if he does it like an animal he is brutal. If he doesn't do it every day he is starving them if he does it every day he doesn't have human feeling , if he is always the first to ask he is a se.x addict if he always wait for her to ask he isn't romantic , I've searched all the books of the world, you can't please them .

An average woman doesnt know what she wants and she expects you to help her figure it out if you do or try to you are being forceful and if your plan fails you are In Soup .

You can only overcome them with patience and Gods wisdom else thou shall be frustrated and thou shalt eventually die and she shalt meet another

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

When I wanted to write this statement, I hesitated because I knew I was going to be bashed and called names.

I know the scripture goes against it in a way, but the same scripture goes against divorce
Now what do you want this woman to do. You guys will still clamor against divorce
I have seen many marriages that due to the inability for a partner to satisfy the other, the marriage ended in tumult.

Thanks
you don't mean it!!come let's 4k, I swear you will luv to marry M.D
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by dkronicle(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
eskober:
bros each of the banging is worth more than 30k o so the dude need to balance her
hahaha
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by martineverest(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
What if ur daughter meets about 25 men and they all re not sexually compactible with her?.......u ll be indirecrly telling her to sleep around in search of compatibility
Chanchit:

I would tell my male and female children to make sure they have sex before marriage, those religious teachings are all crap. Sex before marriage would save you a lot of stress. What if my daughter is marrying a one minute man, or even an impotent Or a man just like this case, things like this leads to extra marital affairs, then the husband would be reporting my daughter and hearing such as a father na yawa. So they must check if they are sexually compatible.

And btw, they should calculate each round of sex @10k, so they would know who will balance who.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:

Do u like it mortal pestle?

Lolz , I don't
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by obialinaeze(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad
u don receive am before?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by rodbel(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
dre11:

Things they happen for marriage oooooo
The guy wan use his drill bit destroy the oil rig that has produce 3 lovely childrengringrin

Wrong bro.

1st - He carried out a workover on the well.
2nd - He has got a REAMER.... or let's say hez using big drill bit for a small wellbore....

I've said enough lipsrsealed
dre11:

Things they happen for marriage oooooo
The guy wan use his drill bit destroy the oil rig that has produce 3 lovely childrengringrin

Wrong bro.

1st - He carried out a workover on the well.
2nd - He has got a REAMER.... or let's say hez using big drill bit for a small wellbore....

I've said enough
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by holysaint1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
seedorfg:
the man is OKO NJO IWE ALA grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by ceejayluv(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
AmberQueen:

So
It's a small fortune for some very unprivileged peeps. We're talking of people that their state govt arranges mass weddings for them.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by tonero230(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dyt:
Northerners and big somethings ehn
Its scary
sad sad

hv u f*ucked them before?
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Bamz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Aprime:
Haha cheesy
This reminds me of a song.

[s]Some can Bleep but have no dick.
Some have dick but cannot Bleep.
We have dick and we can Bleep.

Glory be to lalala
[/s]

And It's always right to say no to premarital sex. But to avoid problems like this, it's sensible and logical that you taste each other, to know if you're compatible or not.

Though, one shouldn't use this platform as an excuse to ransack every hole or tweak every joystick in the name of compatibility. No, that's forni-patibility.

Hmm tryna stay on the fence. I see what you did there
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Bamz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
ireneidiva:

hope you will actually sit your children down and tell them this. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite.

Thank you for this. You've just won the Internet. kiss
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by kinibigdeal(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
i thought women use to say they love men with big dick while some complain on social medias that they want a break in their relationship because of their partners dick size grin
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
This is serious....reminds me of one lady that shared her experience with my sister concerning the issue she normally had with one man manhood that its always hell whenever they had sex and what makes her to visit the said man is money...she's always on sickbed for 3 or more days after sex.
women and money. she go just die throw way.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by Bamz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm not against those favoring premarital sex smiley. I respect their opinions. I'm also certain they're not Christians. Since premarital sex is also forbidden in Islam, I wonder what religion most people on here practise. smiley

So basically those who've fulfilled their sexual urges outside marriage knowing it's wrong, have some kind of judgement that awaits them provided they actively practise a religion that forbids it.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by gramillion(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=ireneidiva post=31160153]
hope you will actually sit your children down and tell them this. If you can't, that makes you a hypocrite.[/quote.when they grow up...they will knw beta
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by efficiencie(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Edited.......

Thanks

And if a single woman were to take your advice and make it a strategy to have sex before marriage as a means of conducting a compatibility test then imagine what would happen to that lady's chastity, sanctity and fertility if she were to taste the first di.c.k n it's a 7incher, she freaks out in pain and abandons him for the next and the next turns out to be an 8incher, she tastes that and her va.g.ina is torn...she moves on and the next she tastes is a 3incher and awww d@'s not encouraging at all and she moves on only to find a 9incher, she wants to run away but it's too late she can't see it and avoid tasting it so the bro forces her with style and now her va.g.ina is a gaping crater ...she moves on again and this time she home alone with a 12incher, her crying and pleading falls on deaf ears and our dear sister looking for a husband must have her va.g.ina destroyed to get one... after the last test for sexual compatibility she must see the surgeon to fix her badly stretched va.g.ina meant for just one man...

Dear the rules are clear!

1. Know the Lord God and by so doing you'l know yourself and the kind of partner that is for you in agreement with God's will.

2. After finding him discuss your flaws, strengths and character...including sexual experience and characteristics!

3. After marriage let BONDING be PRIORITY...and by bonding, i mean the FUSION between man, wife and God (another sacred trinity)!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by martineverest(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Eeyaaa,sorry....dont be sadened by dat,just learn how to satisfy ladies buy engagin in pre intimacy...sizes doesnt matter
uncle005:
Girls sef i don't know what is their problem, my girl fit tell me to my face that my AK47 is very small that five of my type put together cannot impregnate her, i thought she was joking o now she doesn't answer my call again and for the past seven month now i haven't see her, she said na my type dey fvck small girls, i can't imagine the kind of life i am living, i don't know how to start another toasting now, that statement is still ringing in my head.
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=31159643][/quote] nawa o, if one's joystick is small, babes wil complain, if its big, babes wil stil complain, i just dont knw d size she want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.