Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Is Your Experiences and reactions Toward Same Sex Approach And Molestation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Experiences and reactions Toward Same Sex Approach And Molestation (499 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Experiences and reactions Toward Same Sex Approach And Molestation by menesheh(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
I can't forget this in my life, in 2002 when i was doing my waec at a local GOVT in Enugu state, an elder boy in the town offered me his room siting the reason that he don't normally stay at home which was true.

On accepting this the offer, he said that he don't need my money, that am a fine boy and that he always do generous act to people especially students like me.

I parked in and days turned into weeks to a little more a month later, this elder boy returned home later in the evening one day around 9pm. He continued instantly calling me fine boy, romantic eyeing and a gift he gave instantly he stepped foot in the house. Later in the night he came to where i was sleeping by then i was deep asleep, he started touching me and hovering his di... On my back side, then i noticed that, instantly woke up, he continued touching and saying he love me.

I slapped him severely and threatened to kill him with the kitchen knife if he disturb me again. He respect himself till morning. I instantly started looking for house the next day and pack out same day.

I hate a gay approach and their cunning way of baiting their unsuspecting predators.

Finally what are your experiences and reations toward gay or lesbian approaches.

Share your experience
Re: What Is Your Experiences and reactions Toward Same Sex Approach And Molestation by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
I hate gay/lesbians with passion. To me I don't think they have any reason what so ever to do this satanic act because God created ADAM n EVE not ADAM-ADAM or EVE-EVE. angry
No such experience because aint take any Poo
Re: What Is Your Experiences and reactions Toward Same Sex Approach And Molestation by falconey(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
what is preposterous about the satanic act is........they don't know if you are gay or not they will just engage in the act. Normally a straight individual will react violently to it some can even kill in rage

(1) (Reply)

Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship / Get A Guy To Fall In Love With You - Great Tips For Women / 28 Love Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.