Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (36957 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Will I Ever Get Married? / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
lmao!this one strong ooo.But y u too go marry oyinbo naa?u better file for divorce before things get out of her#she can stab u and u can as well stab her out of anger one day, so bro the ealier the better before u kill eachother grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Dragonking: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
TrishaP:
Have you disclosed these complains to her already? It's in your hands to put her to order, she is your wife. Tell her the about how you feel about the physical abuse and if she doesn't show any signs of changes then give her some space. Who knows....she might be going through something she ain't telling you.. Study and find her problem. To me I don't think divorce is an option here.

Divorce is not an option here because it is the woman that is beating the man now right If it was the other way round you would be screaming that the woman should run away and get a divorce before the husband kills her....Hypocrite!!!
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by crixlight2(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
I laugh in minion way... get 4 pairs of punching glove.. two for you ant two your igor wife.. just settle d score kia kia

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
igbsam:
grin

I came here to look at people's profile picture

and to read comments

and to occupy frontpage

and to look at the thread

and to see the silly man whose wife is beating him

and to see the op that posted this topic

and to see the mod that moved it to the frontpage

and to see how many views the topic gets

and to see who gets the highest number of likes

and to see how people will yab each other

and to see those that will shout GEJ till sh.it comes out

and to see the sai buhari crew

and to see the adverts people

and to see myself.

Lol' badass' why u dy cast me.. I think say na only me sha...
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by machi25(f): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
My dear I think u should invite jesus the master of peace himself into your family and peace Will reign in your home..the heart of a king is in his hands

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by solid3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
H
m
m
!

E
n
d

s
h
a
l
l

n
e
v
e
r

w
o
n
d
e
r
!

Eleyi badt gan grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Gracie01: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Poster, I understand you totally as this almost cost my friend her marriage even though her oyibo husband couldnt understand why her family kept on coming for more money. My girl go enter town do big girl, buy expensive things and go dey lie say she give family money.
1. Are you sure that all the money taken from your account really goes to your family and not some stranger out there?
2.Is it possible for you and your wife to sit and agree on a loan to be given to your brother so that he wont bother you again? @ some point you can ask your brother to be returning some na only she go say e don do.
3.And stop telling her everything about your family predicament. Its a recipe for see finish. Afterall Europeans understand family values up to some extent.
Amd you are also very wrong for hitting her.just my thoughts sha! Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Ybholy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Use Poison naaaaa
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
If it had been a black woman

Most posters here would have mentioned how ungrateful our women are, bla bla blame

A black woman is more likely to understand and if she misbehaves and you did pick her from a good family

Things would have been easier, just call her parents and make some threats

Done and dusted

But for Oyibo

Good luck darling

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MrHighSea: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Whenever her madness start, rember this: If i say FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN, you say...
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op when she starts just run away or dodge her blows. She would eventually give up.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by VickyRotex(f): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
bokom:
2. Mynd44: Quote Post

Err.....

Can you get a temporary separation or outright divorce?

This is the same thing I will tell a woman whose husband hits he
r

We have a strong business together. We both play a big role in the company and the company is here in Nigeria.... She cant do her part of the job if we are divorced. Also for the record. she loves me so much, just that she wants it to be just me and her alone...no family or friends around

N.B A woman who loves you that much wouldnt lay her hands on you, and a man who loves his woman so much wouldnt do same...

there is nothing like "but" in love....

Sorryy for poke nosing tho...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by bee444: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
I guess you are Igbo. Easy to know...you got married to an European woman. And if you're truely N'di Igbo, better teach her lesson now in Nigeria before heading back to your hole.

Seize her passport. Let her learn the hard way. Do some crazy stuff. Threaten her with a second woman and be a f**cking man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Youngzedd(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oyibo matter.

OYO
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by pretydiva(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Where is dis guy dat goes wit d moniker searching4love dat says he wil never get married 2 a naija babe buh a white lady. He should come read how a so called oyibo is physically assaulting her hubby in his own father's land.

Back 2 d topic. Op I suggest u ve a heart to heart talk wif her. Tel her it's forbidden 4 a woman 2 hit her hubby from where u cm frm. If possible threaten her wit divorce ( m not saying u should divorce her oo).. try not 2 hit her wen ever u both r arguing. U no we women r very soft. Pls I want 2 ask if u both don't ve kids. If no, den I suggest u work on getting her pregnant so she would ve smtin 2 occupy her wit..tnx

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by PoorUgly(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
bokom:
Hello Guys

My name is UD (not real name), a Nigerian and i am married to European who is 10 years older than me. We met in Europe but got married in Lagos.

Well, after our marriage, we always have family issues and fights like every other couple, but the problem i am having with my wife is that any time we are having our small misunderstanding, she always gets physical.. Initially, its just a small slap to my face and some nail scratching on my body here and there. And when this started in Europe, i will always try to walk away or hold her hands to calm her down, but seems the more i take the beatings, the more courage and bold she becomes in always hitting me during an argument or small misunderstanding with her.

Recently, we both came back to Nigeria for a business we brought down from Europe, and since we started living in Nigeria, i couldn't hold myself any longer as i have tried so in so many occasions to avoid hitting her back, but at a point i couldn't take it any more and i had to hit her back! though not so hard, but like oyibos, her skin where i hit her turned purple color and the next day everybody at our office was looking at me like the devil himself and a woman beater... I felt very very bad that i swore never to touch her again!

But last night she came all out for me again, hitting me, throwing lamps and whatever at me, and i lost it again and had to hit her! This time a bit hard! Please what am i supposed to do because i don't feel good after this fights especially when i have to hit her back.

And some of you might ask, why are we always fighting Well, i happens to be the bread winner in my family, but my wife doesn't understand why i should give money to my brother to help him in his business or pay for a new home for my mum. She said my family is too lazy and they should go and fend for themselves. My family is all i had and i feel obliged to help them even as i have a joint business venture with my wife and we run same account, thus finds out anytime i give them money. My brother was the one who helped and paid for my studies in Europe when his business was moving fine...now i feel i have to support him too because he has some problems with his business, but my oyibo wife will not hear of it and thus leads to our fighting and she getting physical with me..

Please guys, advise me what to do if you are in my shoes...only matured advises needed. Thanks

Report her to the police here and then welfare people for abuse and assault.

Let them give her serious warning and reprimand.

You can also report her to her people, so that they can caution her.

Divorce is seriously ruled out. You have entered, you have entered.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is why I hate white women. If you're soft they'll take advantage, if you get fed up with their bullshit and lose your temper, they'll report you to the police and ruin your life.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Babalegba(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
The root cause of the problem is cultural. Try to explain to her our extended family support system and how you cannot just jettison it overnight.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
The part where you said she is 10 years older than you caught my attention. It is surprising no one is talking about it cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
Op when she starts just run away or dodge her blows. She would eventually give up.

Hell nah, he has been running for years. He needs to man up and handle his business cos he can't run away forever. Neanderthals don't give up, the more you run, the braver they get.

Temporary paralysis of the shoulder is highly effective.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by lowipaco: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
It depends on ur status in ur house, if you r financially respected as d father, then the solution is you leave the house for some time, so her head can come down in ur absence which will make her need you back
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by thaoriginator: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Take your money buy guns
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by delors(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Since you know the cause of the problem - forking out money from your joint account - then split up the account, not the union! If aside from the sending money home there is no other problem, split up the account, simple. Whites are not like us dishing out money to every tom dink and harry - village head, late uncle's second widow, daddy's cousin, cousin's cousin, gateman at home, gateman at the office, area boys, etc. They save their money and encourage people to work to earn it. So save your marriage, do the needful. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gracie01:
Poster, I understand you totally as this almost cost my friend her marriage even though her oyibo husband couldnt understand why her family kept on coming for more money. My girl go enter town do big girl, buy expensive things and go dey lie say she give family money.
1. Are you sure that all the money taken from your account really goes to your family and not some stranger out there?
2.Is it possible for you and your wife to sit and agree on a loan to be given to your brother so that he wont bother you again? @ some point you can ask your brother to be returning some na only she go say e don do.
3.And stop telling her everything about your family predicament. Its a recipe for see finish. Afterall Europeans understand family values up to some extent.
Amd you are also very wrong for hitting her.just my thoughts sha! Goodluck

Are you kidding me?

I did not know the op was Superman while his wife is just human.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Endure am Bros na marriage remember your vow, for better for worst lol
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Utchman1: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Give a very good beating. After that she will never get physical again.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by glorytemdee: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
D best tn is seat her down and explain tns to her or u jst call family meetn o,so u guys can sort out tn,getn a divorce is out of it.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by OpraMenu(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
AND YOU CAME TO NL TO SEEK ADVICE ? YOU NEVA WANT BETA ADVICE BE THAT NA.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by pretydiva(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I SUGGEST YOU DRUG HER DRINK THEN TIE HER TO YOUR CAR IF YOU HAVE ONE THEN DRAG HER AROUND AN UNTARED ROAD TILL SHE'S GIVES UP. IF SHE COMES TO A SECOND LIFE, SHE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT MEN cool
ur post is very senseless. Tot u said u wil only get married 2 oyibo..na like dis u wan dey do her ni?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
You know how the whites behave. They get emotional so easy and gets angry easily. If u help your family to an extent they can fend for their selves, pls stop.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by TrishaP(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dragonking:

Divorce is not an option here because it is the woman that is beating the man now right If it was the other way round you would be screaming that the woman should run away and get a divorce before the husband kills her....Hypocrite!!!
As easy as divorce sounds to you, it's not that easy the way it is. Did you even read the contents of the topic before calling me a hypocrite. His marital case is not as tough as it sounds for him to consider divorce. His case is one any matured mind can solve instead of reasoning the opposite.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
pretydiva:
Where is dis guy dat goes wit d moniker searching4love dat says he wil never get married 2 a naija babe buh a white lady. He should come read how a so called oyibo is physically assaulting her hubby in his own father's land.

Back 2 d topic. Op I suggest u ve a heart to heart talk wif her. Tel her it's forbidden 4 a woman 2 hit her hubby from where u cm frm. If possible threaten her wit divorce ( m not saying u should divorce her oo).. try not 2 hit her wen ever u both r arguing. U no we women r very soft. Pls I want 2 ask if u both don't ve kids. If no, den I suggest u work on getting her pregnant so she would ve smtin 2 occupy her wit..tnx

Don't ever mention me in any of your post. I don't give a Bleep about your opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Can I Start A Family With 70k? / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.