Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (36909 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Will I Ever Get Married? / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 100Cents: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
igbsam:
grin

I came here to look at people's profile picture

and to read comments

and to occupy frontpage

and to look at the thread

and to see the silly man whose wife is beating him

and to see the op that posted this topic

and to see the mod that moved it to the frontpage

and to see how many views the topic gets

and to see who gets the highest number of likes

and to see how people will yab each other

and to see those that will shout GEJ till sh.it comes out

and to see the sai buhari crew

and to see the adverts people

and to see myself.

Stop smoking.

Its not good for your health..
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
aim5:

There is no sexism. Shut up with that bull.shit.
Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or
discrimination based on a person's sex or gender,
especially against women. [1][2] Sexism has been
linked to stereotypes and gender roles . [3][4] It may
include the belief that one sex or gender is intrinsically
superior to another. [5] Extreme sexism may foster
sexual harassment , rape and other forms of sexual
violence . [6]---Wikipedia feed. I beg to disagree. Your previous comments tick on all boxes.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 100Cents: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Just vote for GEJ.

She will stop hitiing you by 2nd tenure..
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
MarieSucre:
violence . [6]---Wikipedia feed. I beg to disagree. Your previous comments tick on all boxes.

Just take a look at how you butted into an interesting discourse without an invite, yet it's all cries of sexism. What happened to being womanly and respectful?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 100Cents: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
You said you bought a house for your mum.

You help your brother.

You are spending big for them.

When you help a person, the person should stand on his feet and help himself too. You don't continue helping someone unless he is your employee.

Its only your mum or aged father who deserve such monthly help. Let your wife understand that. Agree with her theonthly stipend you both will send to support your aged parents..
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Just take a look at how you butted into an interesting discourse without an invite, yet it's all cries of sexism. What happened to being womanly and respectful?
I am dear. What happened to being humanly and respectful?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
MarieSucre:

You're so delusional. I'm pointing out the rancid hypocrisy of modern day women and you're here crying about sexism?? Get out. You're the type of broad that loves to have a weak lover boy do her bidding.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
I am dear. What happened to being humanly and respectful?

Well, it's in human nature to always discuss the plights of a group. So, you can't get more "humanly" than that.

As for being respectful, no one has disrespected anyone thus far in the convo. Everything has been opinion based, despite your agreement/disagreement with what was posited.

However, it's unwomanly and a tad bit disrespectful to butt into a conversation by alpha males.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Well, it's in human nature to always discuss the plights of a group. So, you can't get more "humanly" than that.

As for being respectful, no one has disrespected anyone thus far in the convo. Everything has been opinion based, despite your agreement/disagreement with what was posited.

However, it's unwomanly and a tad bit disrespectful to butt into a conversation by alpha males.
well your last line is pretty "respectful" and doesn't reek of "sexism at all. /sarc off.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

You're so delusional. I'm pointing out the rancid hypocrisy of modern day women and you're here crying about sexism?? Get out. You're the type of broad that loves to have a weak lover boy do her bidding.
You don't stick a knife in a man's back
nine inches and then pull it out six
inches and say you're making
progress ... Malcolm X
Replace "man" with "woman" or with "black man". Then come back and keep bitchin about the 'modern woman'.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
well your last line is pretty "respectful" and doesn't reek of "sexism at all. /sarc off.

You sure like being around guys, don't you?

And are you a tomboy by any chance, and do you revel in competing with guys?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
You don't stick a knife in a man's back
nine inches and then pull it out six
inches and say you're making
progress ... Malcolm X
Replace "man" with "woman" or with "black man". Then come back and keep bitchin about the 'modern woman'.

You think that women are still in bondage? Hahaha you silly broad, western women have the same opportunities as males do. And for you to quote Malcolm X is very insulting.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

You sure like being around guys, don't you?

And are you a tomboy by any chance, and do you revel in competing with guys?
You sure did not read my definition of sexism. Do you think men and women stay in different planets? We inhabit the same domain. There is no competition. Together we harnessed the resources of this earth and built ourselves a lovely world. But with a bigot like you... I guess if you were a muslim you would be a beheader in ISIL, if you were a whiteman in 17th century America you would be a slave owner and if you were a black man in 21st century Nigeria you would sir Shymexx because your mind is constricted in this little world view of "them" and "us". There must be us ontop of the food or power chain and others who are not 'us' who we must keep in their place. I'm glad i'm a humanist. take care.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

You think that women are still in bondage? Hahaha you silly broad, western women have the same opportunities as males do. And for you to quote Malcolm X is very insulting.
Malcol X is insulting and you're not?? I'm not western. Born and raised on the banks of the Niger.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
Malcol X is insulting and you're not?? I'm not western. Born and raised on the banks of the Niger.

It didn't say he was. I said for a broad like you to quote him was insulting.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

It didn't say he was. I said for a broad like you to quote him was insulting.
I like how respectful you are. Who taught you such manners? Your mother? Grandmother? pray tell.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
You sure did not read my definition of sexism. Do you think men and women stay in different planets? We inhabit the same domain. There is no competition. Together we harnessed the resources of this earth and built ourselves a lovely world. But with a bigot like you... I guess if you were a muslim you would be a beheader in ISIL, if you were a whiteman in 17th century America you would be a slave owner and if you were a black man in 21st century Nigeria you would sir Shymexx because your mind is constricted in this little world view of "them" and "us". There must be us ontop of the food or power chain and others who are not 'us' who we must keep in their place. I'm glad i'm a humanist. take care.

Lmao...this has to be one of the most illogical rants I've read on this forum. So, basically cos you're a "humanist" and "we inhabit the same domain" - that automatically gives you the audacity to always butt into everything aggressively, with ridiculous accusations, no? No pun intended, but you sound like a nutjob right now. grin

I bet with the "humanism" oozing out of you, you break into people's houses as well, without invite, cos "we inhabit the same domain", no? Just learn to show etiquette and act like a woman next time. A lot of you on this forum were not raised right, and that's the honest truth.

P.S: learn the meaning of words before posting them next time. Your definition of bigot, sexism, and humanist - and the context - are basically shallow and ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
I like how respectful you are. Who taught you such manners? Your mother? Grandmother? pray tell.

Manners are irrelevant here. I just find it funny that you're over here spewing feminist garbage underneath the guise of "humanist" principles. BROAD.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao...this has to be one of the most illogical rants I've read on this forum. So, basically cos you're a "humanist" and "we inhabit the same domain" - that automatically gives you the audacity to always butt into everything aggressively, with ridiculous accusations, no? No pun intended, but you sound like a nutjob right now. grin

I bet with the "humanism" oozing out of you, you break into people's houses as well, without invite, cos "we inhabit the same domain", no? Just learn to show etiquette and act like a woman next time. A lot of you on this forum were not raised right, and that's the honest truth.

P.S: learn the meaning of words before posting them next time. Your definition of bigot, sexism, and humanist - and the context - are basically shallow and ridiculous.
A woman in her own nativity will have se*x with a guy
only to cry rap*e in the morning and attract sympathy.
A woman will hit a man and no one will make a big
deal of it, it's even going to seen as comical. why the
fuc*k is that?"'"
Did you think this original post of yours would just dissapear from your post history? this was the original post i replied to. a post you posted on a PUBLIC FORUM. a post advocating for rape and violence against women under the guise of perceived impartiality. are you the only one not smelling your bullshit?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
A woman in her own nativity will have se*x with a guy
only to cry rap*e in the morning and attract sympathy.
A woman will hit a man and no one will make a big
deal of it, it's even going to seen as comical. why the
fuc*k is that?"'"
Did you think this original post of yours would just dissapear from your post history? this was the original post i replied to. a post you posted on a PUBLIC FORUM. a post advocating for rape and violence against women under the guise of perceived impartiality. are you the only one not smelling your bullshit?

Lol. It's now obvious that you also have acute glaucoma. Did I post that, or someone else did?

However, did he tell a lie?

Anyway, are you on ya period and having cramps? I think you need to hit the sheets now - tomorrow is another day. Take some pain-killers, love - you need a lot of it. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2015
aim5:

Manners are irrelevant here. I just find it funny that you're over here spewing feminist garbage underneath the guise of "humanist" principles. BROAD.
And pacifist and liberalist, at least i'm not a misogynist. take care. Tell your mum she raised her son good.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
And pacifist and liberalist, at least i'm not a misogynist. take care. Tell your mum she raised her son good.

Misogynist? Hahah go choke on a phat di.ck.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by DollyParton1(f): 1:08am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

What happened to being womanly and respectful?
What does that even mean?
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2015
DollyParton1:

What does that even mean?

It means giving men their space, when they're having a conversation.

You know, like how mums go into the room - when dads and their friends are having a convo. grin

These young chics these days don't know how to act, they all wanna be like men - running around with a willy and shiit.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. It's now obvious that you also have acute glaucoma. Did I post that, or someone else did?

However, did he tell a lie?

Anyway, are you on ya period and having cramps? I think you need to hit the sheets now - tomorrow is another day. Take some pain-killers, love - you need a lot of it. grin
50calibre :
Shut up!! What if we're both drunk? What if it's the
guy who's drunk, will that still be an offence?
The law has freed women of all responsibility &
actually encouraged irresponsibility & non-
accountability among women.
A woman in her own nativity will have se*x with a
guy only to cry rap*e in the morning and attract
sympathy. A woman will hit a man and no one will
make a big deal of it, it's even going to seen as
comical. why the fuc*k is that?
This is a very dysfunctional system we live in, don't
talk bullsh*it it's exactly women like you who fail to
take responsibility for their actions, it's the man
that's always wrong.""""
your full post. tsk tsk tsk lies do not make you look manly my dear. What if I said Esan men deserved to be continually enslaved by Benin because there are millitarily inferior tribe!!! Did I lie? The question of whether I was ascertaining a fact would
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by DollyParton1(f): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

It means giving men their space, when they're having a conversation.

You know, like how mums go into the room - when dads and their friends are having a convo. grin

These young chics these days don't know how to act, they all wanna be like men - running around with a willy and shiit.
No, mums dont go into the rooms.... moms sit with dads and their friends and enjoy the convo.
if dad and friends wants a private convo, they take it outside.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
50calibre :
that's always wrong.""""
your full post. tsk tsk tsk lies do not make you look manly my dear. What if I said Esan men deserved to be continually enslaved by Benin because there are millitarily inferior tribe!!! Did I lie? The question of whether I was ascertaining a fact would

Bwhahahahaha

You done lost it! So, I'm "50calibre" now, yes? You're dizzy - it must be the menstrual cramps.

Go to bed.

Nite nite, pseudo-humanist. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2015
DollyParton1:

No, mums dont go into the rooms.... moms sit with dads and their friends and enjoy the convo.
if dad and friends wants a private convo, they take it outside.

Lol. Great mums don't do that - you must be alluding to belligerent and insolent mums who raised all these gormless and blinkered chics running around these days. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
50calibre :
that's always wrong.""""

Quite a few soliders in the ancient Benin Kingdom were in fact Esans. But stay on topic and stop stating stupid examples. Women today are not enslaved, in fact most get by just cause of their beauty.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwhahahahaha

You done lost it! So, I'm "50calibre" now, yes? You're dizzy - it must be the menstrual cramps.

Go to bed.

Nite nite, pseudo-humanist. grin
Oh I sincerely apologize. Indeed i was wrong to think you were the above named. Take care.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2015
MarieSucre:
Oh I sincerely apologize. Indeed i was wrong to think you were the above named. Take care.

Alright, no probs.

But be more womanly next time.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by DollyParton1(f): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Great mums don't do that - you must be alluding to belligerent and insolent mums who raised all these gormless and blinkered chics running around these days. grin
No really, the mum is the wife and not the maid... why can't she sit and have convo with dad's friends , What are they talking about? Dad's side chic? If she excuses them, it should be because she wanted to and not because she has to......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / How Do You Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.