Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (36918 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Will I Ever Get Married? / Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by kliq(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mamajide25:

cheesy it is well o...

smiley
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by yollychika(f): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Oyibo women no get respect aswear undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Even wen married, I think certain things shld still remain private within you and yoursef alone...if you can learn to kip how you help yur brothers(family) private then your fyt with yur oga @ the top will cease...the solutions stares you ryt in the face so get a lil private with yur family and have peace.....
If for say nah naija woman u marry nw u for don use blow finish am ..now u don marry oyibo u don dey hold back..fear fear...
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lol very effective indeed! I've tasted a few growing up, and the pain induces temporary paralysis of that arm just like a punch to the rib cage.

The punch has to be measured anyway to avoid damaging a ligament or something as that will show up in an xray.

The guy probably grovels at her feet, so that's given her the added courage to lay her hands on him knowing he don't bite. That's what happens when a black man goes soft.

Lol. Obviously, it has to be measured cos excessive pressure/force can cause a tear in the ligament. Then again, it has to be persistent for that to happen most times. So, if you can pull it off with one - you should be good.

It's basically just like trying to knock someone out. You know you've got the best chance of achieving that by going for the chin. And to be effective without breaking the person's jaw, thus breaking ya finger and/or dislocating the metacarpo-phalangeal joints - you have to measure the force.

Ol'boy was just existing in his own "gentleman" ruse, and lost all the respect in the process. You deal with women based on the energy they give out, and unnecessary pandering to them just makes you look weak cos you can never please. They're fvcking Oliver Twist! The future looks bleak with the soft manginas called "men" folks are breeding today. Then again, it has to do with upbringing as well.

This isn't even about just women alone, it's about life in general: when dealing with bullies, you just have to stand ya ground and fight back any way you can. That's how you earn respect when things get physical - once you run, then you'll become a target. I remember growing up, you can never cry to my pops and tell him someone around ya age-bracket smacked you. He's going to whoop that ar.se and send you back there to go smack the person, and fight ya way out of it. With that, the person won't try it again the next time. However, once you keep running, you'll become a perpetual biitch. A lot of these manginas need strong old skool pops in their lives loool.

The guy is a black man - and his blackness ought to represent strength, not being as soft as a foam. grin Pandering to biitches and shiit - the only time a woman should get physical is when she's taking the silent D in django. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Richhard(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I read your post and I have to say that I am sorry you found yourself in this situation.

First of all, the fact that you have endured through the beating and you have controlled yourself from hitting back all this while shows how responsible and mature you are. I wonder how many Nigerian men would let their wives hit them and they wouldn't hit back. Irrespective of her race.
Having said that, I think from everything you wrote, your wife is only annoyed because of the fact that you are giving financial assistance to your brother

Op, let me ask you this question, how huge is the money that you are disbursing to your family. Perhaps its a bit too much and hence your wife finding fault.
I believe you and your wife should sit together and talk things through.
Explain to her why you have to help your brother. Tell her that if not from the help your brother rendered to you, you wouldn't have met her in the first place

Your wife is a business minded woman. She believes the business won't grow as it is supposed to, if you keep on giving money out
I think you and your wife should sit down and plan your spending
You should agree on the amount of money you would dissipate to your family
I think she should understand

I also believe your wife gets angry because of the fact that you don't inform her before you give money to your people
You both run a partnership business with the same account number so its best you inform her before lending out money

Op I believe your wife loves you and you love her equally. Please don't let this issue lead to any problem in your marriage.
Your wife is hot tempered and you should talk to her. Caucasians tend to respond to talks
Sit her down and advise her to improve on herself. She can be better person.
Or better still, get the services of a marriage counselor

Op, I hope I helped.
I wish you success in both your marriage and business.

Thanks and God bless

oh what a great advise! You have got a great personality Missus!

P.S am a fan of Adele too! wink
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Richhard:

oh what a great advise! You have got a great personality Missus!

P.S am a fan of Adele too! wink
Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
bokom:
Hello Guys

My name is UD (not real name), a Nigerian and i am married to European who is 10 years older than me. We met in Europe but got married in Lagos.

Well, after our marriage, we always have family issues and fights like every other couple, but the problem i am having with my wife is that any time we are having our small misunderstanding, she always gets physical.. Initially, its just a small slap to my face and some nail scratching on my body here and there. And when this started in Europe, i will always try to walk away or hold her hands to calm her down, but seems the more i take the beatings, the more courage and bold she becomes in always hitting me during an argument or small misunderstanding with her.

Recently, we both came back to Nigeria for a business we brought down from Europe, and since we started living in Nigeria, i couldn't hold myself any longer as i have tried so in so many occasions to avoid hitting her back, but at a point i couldn't take it any more and i had to hit her back! though not so hard, but like oyibos, her skin where i hit her turned purple color and the next day everybody at our office was looking at me like the devil himself and a woman beater... I felt very very bad that i swore never to touch her again!

But last night she came all out for me again, hitting me, throwing lamps and whatever at me, and i lost it again and had to hit her! This time a bit hard! Please what am i supposed to do because i don't feel good after this fights especially when i have to hit her back.

And some of you might ask, why are we always fighting Well, i happens to be the bread winner in my family, but my wife doesn't understand why i should give money to my brother to help him in his business or pay for a new home for my mum. She said my family is too lazy and they should go and fend for themselves. My family is all i had and i feel obliged to help them even as i have a joint business venture with my wife and we run same account, thus finds out anytime i give them money. My brother was the one who helped and paid for my studies in Europe when his business was moving fine...now i feel i have to support him too because he has some problems with his business, but my oyibo wife will not hear of it and thus leads to our fighting and she getting physical with me..

Please guys, advise me what to do if you are in my shoes...only matured advises needed. Thanks
hmmmmmm
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Do you have children together. what kind of argument leads her to start hitting you? Can she not manage things civilly? My guy you have only one life and lots of people depending on you. pls stay alive for THOSE WHO LOVE YOU. #violenceisviolence.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by yuzedo: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Behave like David in the Bible,whenever she is angry, get a Harp and String and Play her nice tunes..Not Ur bumbum is bigger than Bombay or Dorobucci o, play her like ASA,Adele, Ed sheer an,John legend,Jeremih ehn ..that evil spirit go vammose
I fûcking CRIED!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by joywendy(f): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Thanks cool

hi smiley

is it possible for you to direct me to where you got those chimamanda quotes and the one on your profile please. Thanks
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
joywendy:

hi smiley

is it possible for you to direct me to where you got those chidinma quotes and the one on your profile please. Thanks

Just type the pics you want on google images smiley

Example: type "chimamanda quotes"

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by cbrass(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

That is mean

Can't you read

She is a foreigner

So undecided
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by amanmahmud: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
U no women n in law. grin grin cool
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Obviously, it has to be measured cos excessive pressure/force can cause a tear in the ligament. Then again, it has to be persistent for that to happen most times. So, if you can pull it off with one - you should be good.

It's basically just like trying to knock someone out. You know you've got the best chance of achieving that by going for the chin. And to be effective without breaking the person's jaw, thus breaking ya finger and/or dislocating the metacarpo-phalangeal joints - you have to measure the force.

Ol'boy was just existing in his own "gentleman" ruse, and lost all the respect in the process. You deal with women based on the energy they give out, and unnecessary pandering to them just makes you look weak cos you can never please. They're fvcking Oliver Twist! The future looks bleak with the soft manginas called "men" folks are breeding today. Then again, it has to do with upbringing as well.

This isn't even about just women alone, it's about life in general: when dealing with bullies, you just have to stand ya ground and fight back any way you can. That's how you earn respect when things get physical - once you run, then you'll become a target. I remember growing up, you can never cry to my pops and tell him someone around ya age-bracket smacked you. He's going to whoop that ar.se and send you back there to go smack the person, and fight ya way out of it. With that, the person won't try it again the next time. However, once you keep running, you'll become a perpetual biitch. A lot of these manginas need strong old skool pops in their lives loool.

The guy is a black man - and his blackness ought to represent strength, not being as soft as a foam. grin Pandering to biitches and shiit - the only time a woman should get physical is when she's taking the silent D in django. grin

Lol word!! Violence shouldn't be tolerated from anyone, either man or woman. I will prefer to avoid getting physical but at times it becomes necessary, the last thing I'm going to be is someone's punk.

The average man today has been emasculated and subdued into a docile puppy. Little boys are growing up today with the impression that they're to always please a woman and take all her shi*t no matter what. That's why men are being relegated and families falling apart.

Men need a revolution!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Abdulhafis00: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
y cnt u jst sit her down and explain how important ur family is 2 u, and let her no how you feel wen u hit her, after doin diz and she continue wit her bhaviour my guy kindly leave her, so as she is nt holdin any of ur child. cool
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Classicman47(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
<strong>May God help you in ur marriage Sir. Just testing my HTML skills</strong>
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
i know u meant well with the advise, but sis that advise na woman talk. person give im family money so na beating come remain. he should sort it out with his wife, here in nigeria you have to help your family cos they were also there for u when growing up. and they'l never leave when your wife/husband leaves u.

missjenna:
Op, I read your post and I have to say that I am sorry you found yourself in this situation.

First of all, the fact that you have endured through the beating and you have controlled yourself from hitting back all this while shows how responsible and mature you are. I wonder how many Nigerian men would let their wives hit them and they wouldn't hit back. Irrespective of her race.
Having said that, I think from everything you wrote, your wife is only annoyed because of the fact that you are giving financial assistance to your brother

Op, let me ask you this question, how huge is the money that you are disbursing to your family. Perhaps its a bit too much and hence your wife finding fault.
I believe you and your wife should sit together and talk things through.
Explain to her why you have to help your brother. Tell her that if not from the help your brother rendered to you, you wouldn't have met her in the first place

Your wife is a business minded woman. She believes the business won't grow as it is supposed to, if you keep on giving money out
I think you and your wife should sit down and plan your spending
You should agree on the amount of money you would dissipate to your family
I think she should understand

I also believe your wife gets angry because of the fact that you don't inform her before you give money to your people
You both run a partnership business with the same account number so its best you inform her before lending out money

Op I believe your wife loves you and you love her equally. Please don't let this issue lead to any problem in your marriage.
Your wife is hot tempered and you should talk to her. Caucasians tend to respond to talks
Sit her down and advise her to improve on herself. She can be better person.
Or better still, get the services of a marriage counselor

Op, I hope I helped.
I wish you success in both your marriage and business.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lol word!! Violence shouldn't be tolerated from anyone, either man or woman. I will prefer to avoid getting physical but at times it becomes necessary, the last thing I'm going to be is someone's punk.

The average man today has been emasculated and subdued into a docile puppy. Little boys are growing up today with the impression that they're to always please a woman and take all her shi*t no matter what. That's why men are being relegated and families falling apart.

Men need a revolution!!

Lmao @ men needing a revolution - that will make the brotherhood look soft. grin

Real men just need to start schooling these manginas on how to handle their business...be soft/Mr-Nice-Guy and pandering to women won't get anyone anywhere. You just have to put ya feet down, and reciprocate whatever energy they give out. Also, no matter how good-looking a chic is, some next guy must have treated her like shiit and busted his nuts all over her face. So, why bend over with extras, just to be nice to her? Just be normal and maintain a certain level of respect. And a chic hits you - just reciprocate the gesture in a smart way and make sure that will be the first and last time she'll ever try it.

Young boys need strong father figures in their lives. Personally, I'll never raise a sucker...and you have to educate boys from early that they can never please women. Even if you were to kill yourself, they still won't be happy. Just be yourself and do whatever makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ men needing a revolution - that will make the brotherhood look soft. grin

Real men just need to start schooling these manginas on how to handle their business...be soft/Mr-Nice-Guy and pandering to women won't get anyone anywhere. You just have to put ya feet down, and reciprocate whatever energy they give out. Also, no matter how good-looking a chic is, some next guy must have treated her like shiit and busted his nuts all over her face. So, why bend over with extras, just to be nice to her? Just be normal and maintain a certain level of respect. And a chic hits you - just reciprocate the gesture in a smart way and make sure that will be the first and last time she'll ever try it.

Young boys need strong father figures in their lives. Personally, I'll never raise a sucker...and you have to educate boys from early that they can never please women. Even if you were to kill yourself, they still won't be happy. Just be yourself and do whatever makes you happy.

Gbam. Instead of learning how to build things and do masculine things, young boys today are busy trying to be fruity romantic mangina.s. Hahaha it's so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
aim5:

Gbam. Instead of learning how to build things and do masculine things, young boys today are busy trying to be fruity romantic mangina.s. Hahaha it's so pathetic.

Lol. The romantic crap is overrated. No matter how romance you're, that won't stop a chic from leaving you when she's attracted to someone else. You can't be a sucker for all that crap, everything has to be controlled.

If she wants to be overly romantic, good for her. Just be yourself and don't force things.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by ylaa(f): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
WHAT CANNOT BE CURED MUST BE ENDURED. SINCE YOU HAVE ENDURED THIS BEATING AND SCRATCHING FOR A LONG TIME, I ADVISED YOU CONTINUE TO ENDURE YOUR MARRIAGE TO THIS SCRATCHING FIGHTER OF A GAL ABI NA WOMAN. SORRY IT HAS TO BE U.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. The romantic crap is overrated. No matter how romance you're, that won't stop a chic from leaving you when she's attracted to someone else. You can't be a sucker for all that crap, everything has to be controlled.

If she wants to be overly romantic, good for her. Just be yourself and don't force things.

Exactly. I also never understood the stupid concept of buying females gifts and lavishing them. I mean if they are crying for equality, then they can buy whatever they desire with THEIR own money.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah!! A revolution in the sense that men everywhere need to stop the pandering and start asserting their dominance more. Most men have become stooges to their women, they tolerate anything & go along with anything the woman says just to avoid her tears and tantrums, and to get sex.

Women have enslaved a lot of men with their puss*y, a man will bow & grovel at a woman's feet just to please her and ultimately get se*x in return.

The world expects the man to tolerate everything thrown at him by the woman, the law even make excuses for women.

You have sex with a drunk chic, they say you rap*ed her, the system will destroy you totally.

I see a lot of things going wrong in our society today & it scares me.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
aim5:

Exactly. I alsi never understood the stupid concept of buying females gifts and lavishing them. I mean if they are crying for equality, then they can buy whatever they desire with THEY'RE own money.
It is indeed true that it is so much easier to be sexist than racist.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
50calibre:

Nah!! A revolution in the sense that men everywhere need to stop the pandering and start asserting their dominance more. Most men have become stooges to their women, they tolerate anything & go along with anything the woman says just to avoid her tears and tantrums, and to get sex.

Women have enslaved a lot of men with their puss*y, a man will bow & grovel at a woman's feet just to please her and ultimately get se*x in return.

The world expects the man to tolerate everything thrown at him by the woman, the law even make excuses for women.

You have sex with a drunk chic, they say you rap*ed her, the system will destroy you totally.

Do you read what you write why would you have sex with a drunk woman? Do you even grasp the concept of consensual sex? my God and this is gonna be some innocent little girl's father someday.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by 50calibre(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
MarieSucre:
Do you read what you write why would you have sex with a drunk woman? Do you even grasp the concept of consensual sex? my God and this is gonna be some innocent little girl's father someday.

Shut up!! What if we're both drunk? What if it's the guy who's drunk, will that still be an offence?

The law has freed women of all responsibility & actually encouraged irresponsibility & non-accountability among women.

A woman in her own nativity will have se*x with a guy only to cry rap*e in the morning and attract sympathy. A woman will hit a man and no one will make a big deal of it, it's even going to seen as comical. why the fuc*k is that?

This is a very dysfunctional system we live in, don't talk bullsh*it it's exactly women like you who fail to take responsibility for their actions, it's the man that's always wrong.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by olu77(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
igbsam:

Abeg, if u give me, I no go reject am o. wink

I can help u talk to presido only if you are very good at arguing that black is white, despite the obvious, like FFk.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
aim5:

Exactly. I alsi never understood the stupid concept of buying females gifts and lavishing them. I mean if they are crying for equality, then they can buy whatever they desire with THEY'RE own money.

Lol. Just be yourself, and do whatever comes natural to you - don't ever go out of ya way to please anyone. See, I messed up one of my past relationships cos I was trying to be overly romantic. I was a youngin back then, and you know when you've watched too many make-believe romantic movies, and you're trying to replicate the same crap. Thus reading all kinds of nonsense on the internet about how to be romantic and other nonsense. All that crap just complicated things. And since then, I basically just stick to what comes naturally to me - no extras. Apart from the fact that I like music a lot; I can't cook, so going out to eat is a necessity sometimes; I do go cinemas to watch movies or the bar to drink when I feel like it; and maybe theatre like once in a while - I ain't got time for the other crap. And the only reason you'll catch me doing everything I listed with a chic is cos I want to do it as well. grin

Waste all ya life savings on a chic, while a next guy is out there beating the darn pu.ssy for free lol. These chics will be at ya yard taking the big D, while texting their bfs that they love them. Met loads of them like that. That's how the game goes. You can't be a sucker for love

Their equality starts and end in their obtuse minds. It's all a ruse by bitter women to destroy as many lives as possible. Don't believe the hype. Heck, they're begging them out here in the UK , with perks, to start doing Engineering, Building, Surveying etc. courses in Uni - but these folks aren't applying for those courses. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by MarieSucre(f): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up!! What if we're both drunk? What if it's the guy who's drunk, will that still be an offence?

The law has freed women of all responsibility & actually encouraged irresponsibility & non-accountability among women.

A woman in her own nativity will have se*x with a guy only to cry rap*e in the morning and attract sympathy. A woman will hit a man and no one will make a big deal of it, it's even going to seen as comical. why the fuc*k is that?

This is a very dysfunctional system we live in, don't talk bullsh*it it's exactly women like you who fail to take responsibility for their actions, it's the man that's always wrong.
You never indicated in the first post of yours that i quoted that the man might be drunk. even at that what business does a drunk man have with having sexual intercourse? If you're comfortable with performing important activities under the influence why not go to the bank for some cash or go sign some important documents involving your properties and remember to blame everyone else but your drunken state after they've taken advantage of your vulnerability. And what do you mean the law has made girls irresponsible? I do not support violence from any gender infact I do not support violence irrespective of your gender, race or religious affiliations. #violenceisviolence. Talking about bullshit and taking responsibility, rape statistics show that 86% of violence directed against women come from men. how about doing something that can actually impact society positively by being a strong advocate against gender-based violence than bitchin about some imagined control you're losing. thank you.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Make her see reasons why u can't stop assisting ur mother but if she no agree, beat her well well. God forbide say I use my MAMA play.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by SirShymexx: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
50calibre:

Lol. I hear that. The white knights done mess up the game, but they still ain't getting pu.ssy - and even when they get it, someone else is always sharing it with them. I honestly can't deal with these folks, trust me.

Pu.ssy is the most powerful weapon women have...once you negate it, they'll ultimately become weak. That's what a lot of guys don't understand. And you can never make women happy - pleasing them is a myth. Ain't no one got time for that shiit, there are too many chics out there looking to mingle. Why sell ya manhood to one?

The system is just crazy. But there are always ways around it...you just have to be extremely careful and play ya cards right.
Re: Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
MarieSucre:
It is indeed true that it is so much easier to be sexist than racist.

There is no sexism. Shut up with that bull.shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.