Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (65957 Views)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keketu:
local dondi , what do you know about reputation of manhood? angry please dont let my love see me get angry please
you are very deranged. what is "dondi"?

try to give your life a purpose and stop bringing you lustful fantasies online

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Keketu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
happy birthday IceSplash ... smiley
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by IceSplash(f): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keketu:
happy birthday IceSplash ... smiley
thank you
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by eph12(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
What _idiot gets attracted to a lady because she's sitting in a car?

A facially ugly girl sitting in the driver's seat of a 2015 rangerover sport supercharged V8, is still ugly.
You sure about this?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by delors(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Trust me it is not the selfie that's the problem...it is the pouting of the lips that's the real problem. So unattractive
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by sonnyudoh(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Is this supposed to help global warming
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by hardbody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keketu:
yes i see it a lot too. dont mind them smiley i prefer girl that snap dp like your dp , smart and mature it shows the type of person the person will be in real life, she will be smart and mature in real life

See patronage oooo.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
eph12:

You sure about this?
Oh the car makes a toad become a frog. Yeah, I get.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by eph12(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Oh the car makes a toad become a frog. Yeah, I get.
Well you sound like an hustler no offense please embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abeg all join. Whether they borrow pose or its their car, the most important things is that 'it works' at the end.

Surprise your loved onse in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party cakes and pastries are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb, Www.cynhamscakes.com.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Arrant nonsense
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
eph12:

Yes I am. Any other _stupid observation you made?

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by gurunlocker: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur mate dey inside private jet nah grin grin grin

which one u get
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by xynerise: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
My instinct never disappoints. I know this crap will hit front page so far Ferano is the creator

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by LewisO: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
krall:
shut up your dirty mouth angry

its people like you that spoil the reputation of manhood angry
Krall fear God o. grin

U would have said "he's the reason my most girls turns lesbian." grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by kelobestline(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Gbam!!!
Primary strategy
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
eph12:

ouch!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry

GUILTY OR NOT? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by yhusiee(f): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
angry[url][/url][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Keeping tabs; SERIOUSLY!Keeping tabs; SERIOUSLY!Keeping tabs; SERIOUSLY!
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by justmag(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
What _idiot gets attracted to a lady because she's sitting in a car?

A facially ugly girl sitting in the driver's seat of a 2015 rangerover sport supercharged V8, is still ugly.

Lmaoooo. ...these days...I just look for your comments. ..too honest n funny. I wonder who comes up with these posts. Like leather seat n BMW logo makes them attractive.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
justmag:

Lmaoooo. ...these days...I just look for your comments. ..too honest n funny. I wonder who comes up with these posts. Like leather seat n BMW logo makes them attractive.
Lol. I call such girls "money miss road".
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
@least she is better than people that are in the passenger side but end up using camera 360 to switch to the driver's seat.

They end up being so far from the dashboard/steering. You just know something is wrong

___ f-ck-ng childish. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by nedz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
What annoys me most is the pouting(twisting & protruding the lower lips)...especially that of Tiwa Salvage in that GLO borrow-airtime advert sad
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
In their car? Haven't you noticed that most of them are always on the passenger seat or @ the back seat. My dear, give some of this ladies a simple lift and they 'll take a selfie in your car just for dp'z sake. Very 4ny though.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
yes na cheesy
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by agoadiv(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
W0nderf0ol grin
who de laf with this FOOL
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by agoadiv(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
W0nderf0ol grin
who de laf with this FOOL
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Timotos: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Men can get attractd to anytin on skirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.