Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (65953 Views)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Redlips22(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yea.. rili
Mhizizzy:
Really?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by chibuike65: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op please give that girl number bikoO
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Eberex(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
if you mean attracting, i will say no. What attracts men are boobs and cleavages
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by loomer: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
see her mouth like small cat
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry

Hey, I think you are guilty of this wink

Nice pic though smiley
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Euckybaby(f): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
jealousy is a serious disease... F. Government should do something about it ASAP
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by ffo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
you will onlt see girls that dont own a car doing this. if you own a car you wont get carried away with that. girls and cars eh.hmmm.

i cant remember if i have ever taking a selfie in my car
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by yinkuscious(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur mate dey inside private jet nah grin grin grin
if her mate dey insid private jet, where ur own mate com dey ?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
marieolae:
Lol
The fact is that we take selfies everywhere
In the car, public toilets,church...the list goes on
But if she's not attractive, the background cannot help her situation
cheesy

OMG! I need to know you more
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by ugocugochin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Guys oh... Dat1 na moi-moi nah! One day a young girl or lady go stop for road and beg u to take a short wit ur car.

Watch well dis daz oo cos I go happun........
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by yinkuscious(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keketu:
dont you ever call her name again ! you hear? sad
as in who u be? her guardian ?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by jericco1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
What _idiot gets attracted to a lady because she's sitting in a car?

A facially ugly girl sitting in the driver's seat of a 2015 rangerover sport supercharged V8, is still ugly.

woah..nice spec, u dey work 4 car company?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
jericco1:

woah..nice spec, u dey work 4 car company?
Car freak.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

A facially ugly girl sitting in the driver's seat of a 2015 rangerover sport supercharged V8, is still ugly.
your signature too childish I mean common u can do more than this
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
eesy:

your signature too childish I mean common u can do more than this
My signature is none of your damn business. . . Now, fvck off.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Bamz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

An facially ugly girl sitting in the driver's seat of a 2015 rangerover sport supercharged V8, is still ugly.
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by MisterLongman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Farano if you are very observant, you would have noticed that most nigerian girls don't take pictures sitting on the driver's seat.
Its always the passengers seat pouting their lips like duck
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Elxandre(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
marieolae:
How?
Why are you pretty like an Ogbanje angry cry

I can't date you because you are too fine. cry
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by marieolae(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
wetin concern me? tongue
Elxandre:

Why are you pretty like an Ogbanje angry cry

I can't date you because you are too fine. cry
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Keketu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
yinkuscious:
as in who u be? her guardian ?
her boyfriend
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Elxandre(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
marieolae:
wetin concern me? tongue
embarassed
tongue

That scope didn't work on you undecided

Fine girls can form cheesy
Your beauty is unreal cheesy
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by redsun(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Car is just a necessity for moving from point a to be if it is economicallyvviable, aside from super cars like Ferrari or Lamborghini. Only Nigerians or rather Africans takes jallopis too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by thexzy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
For ђεrε....this not even a sexy approach to draw men closer buh chase them away. I can never be attracted to a lady just because she'§ posing in the BuTT of a 1964 beetles......Nonsense
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by yinkuscious(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Keketu:
her boyfriend
in ur dream,
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by ugocugochin(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 my smal hot wey I de live, de smal hot na 10 by 10 length and wight size, built by zinc al round.
4 de hux dia I get 3 pets wey I de live wit: bird;pusycat and dog. Al of dem gt knd nams wey I giv dem. De bird own na ikwekwe!!, pusycat own na nwa anyawu, and dog own na jackson.
Imagin nah and hw e go be, evry tin wey touch am 4 bdy na kwai-kwai sound e go mak. And my pets went out, neva returned. Dia ra smal fud 4 hux wch wil nt be enuf 4 me and dem and as dem go out, I gat to rush, eat am b4 dem cm bk, because if dem meet me dem go mst chop. Na so breez begin blow, begin carry somtinz de trow 4 de hux I tin sa na bird de knoc, I comot outside notn, I cm bk continue my eatn, imediatly breez begin blow again, de carry one branch of orange tree wey de near de hux de scratch 4 de hux bdy, I tin sa na de dog de around. I rush cmot out na breez I cm bk wit eas...continue my eatn smal tim wal geckos wey de side de room begin de run, I clos de fud go hid am 4 my cobode sa mak I waka chek wetin de mak dem de run. As I chek finish, I see sa no be anytin,I go bk to carry my fud and continue, I chuk my hnd 4 de cobode sa mak I carry de fud, do do do my hnd no fit find de tin as I decid to open de cobode wide to chek we'll, wetin I see na de tree pets wia dem de play wit de fud plat.I use vex kil tree of dem. Na wetin de only rapa wey I gt na my neighbor dog tear am; my age grade top na bird shit mak am condemn and fowl wey I lease 4 six months pusycat dem chop am finish...................I nid ur advice pls
@ugocugochineke!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by sapientia(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
And it made FP.. chai
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
farano:
Taking pictures of themselves in their boy friend's car. I see the car thing a lot. What do you think?
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
SMH.. Ladies taking selfie like lunatic nowadays
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Mutuwa(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
AND WHEN WER DONE WITH THEM... grin

Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2015
agoadiv:
who de laf with this FOOL
w0nder_f0o0l tongue
Re: Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) by dahreyM: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Cn I svck ya bobby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.