Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded (6252 Views)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Reuben Abati Caught Using Fake Pictures For GEJ Transformation Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
anonyguy:

Ohh I see. We should wait?

Ok we are all waiting. Mind you, this is the real source of the thread here https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/886267501431373/?type=1&refid=17

Please check it out and you will see the page never mentioned anything like "This type".. Your utterances are soooo funny bro.

Something has landed in Nigeria and you have to search Google before the getting the Image; and when it was shared by a Jonathan group, they never mentioned anything like "Extracted from" or "Give a reference back to the real owners".

Really Really Funny bro!

This is the source of the OP's post: http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/chris-kehinde-nwandu-posted/
You can see it - "This Type".
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by anonyguy: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

This is the source of the OP's post: http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/chris-kehinde-nwandu-posted/
You can see it - "This Type".

Please go and check the post again before turning yourself to something else just because you're trying to defend something Bad.

The scannews report from was extracted from the Jnathan page on facebook with the name "Hope for Nigeria"

Please check the post again.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2015
EdCure:

How convenient of you to quickly dissociate yourself and your criminal patrons from him!

You were all praising Jonathan and the nest of killers (PDP) on that thread as you attribute the alleged purchase of the military hardwares to GEJ/PDP achievement.

Shame on you lots!

Can you show me where I commented on the thread let alone praise anybody. I knew the pictures where not of equipments in Nigeria the moment I saw it. If you want to see pictures of equipments acquired for our armed forces, visit this blog; https://beegeagle./
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by tociano009(m): 3:47am On Mar 01, 2015
holatin:
tociano009, Imanuelle, kech00, gurunlocker, bobo65 cokacoola, kelvine, korel9, Sobeautiful,airforce1,edwinOse,melomelo, shawn3586, HugeMac, 1stdammy, kessiah, Lemon12, anwo247, nortcentrallord, kayciano, oneeast.
this are the chairmen of gullible Nigerian of Nairaland.
more list coming.
tell me you are not gullible.
do you remember dis thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2172344/china-russia-send-sophisticated-war/2

Vainglory, WOCKHARDI, GEJfan, stepo707, emmykk, Pennyways, loomer,, brightology3, extension,
Enemy of progress
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Jesusloveyou: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2015
kodded:
And you guys are happy that they dint buy any weapon ?

What has this country turn into ? sad
why did u have to lie,if ur clueless one is not a kid,most he beg,before buying weapon.where is d money US give ihejirika,so don't blame US for ur corruption.
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Akshow: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

OP, you're a very dull fellow indeed. Where in that thread did the original poster say those were the exact pictures?
Let me quote that thread you're referring to and hope you can read properly this time:

Did you pay attention to the "THIS TYPE" on that post? The OP implied that those were merely the MODELS ordered by Nigeria, mumu. He never said those were the exact pictures of the war machines as they are currently in Nigeria.
What a dullard feeling like a detective yet he can't read properly to save his life.

ogbeni park well! If truly Nigeria bought those fighter jets, ffk, Doyin omokri would have uploaded it tey tey.

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by omenka(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2015
kodded:
And you guys are happy that they dint buy any weapon ?

What has this country turn into ? sad
Oga, who's talking about happiness or sadness here?? Are you alright at all??

@post. I knew yesterday when I saw that thread that those pics were just random pictures taken from the internet. I could remember sometime last year when, I think, SirShymexx uploaded similar pictures when there was an argument about which country has what in terms of military hardware. When I saw them yesterday I was like wtf!!

I was a very poor attempt at propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by omenka(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

OP, you're a very dull fellow indeed. Where in that thread did the original poster say those were the exact pictures?
Let me quote that thread you're referring to and hope you can read properly this time:

Did you pay attention to the "THIS TYPE" on that post? The OP implied that those were merely the MODELS ordered by Nigeria, mumu. He never said those were the exact pictures of the war machines as they are currently in Nigeria.
What a dullard feeling like a detective yet he can't read properly to save his life.
Did you pay attention to the just landed on the post??

This your "selective comprehension" is astounding.
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by omenka(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP and Lies, Alison and Money, Goats and Yams.

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2015
kodded:

Hmmmm am quite sure it took you hours to check for those pictures
But when it about boko haram winning you willnt bother checking but you will start blaming GEJ
You're pathetic

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by ayindejimmy(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Mr Man, wait for the pictures later and stop spewing trash.
You created this thread feeling like a super genius detective when in fact you are a man of very little understanding.
The pictures on that other thread were simply to give the readers a glimpse of what to expect, and not the actual tanks in Nigeria. The OP even made that clear.
Your thread right here is a total failure.
I'm surprised at you. When You know the drill... No picture, no fact. I'm sorry... #idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by holatin(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2015
tociano009:
Enemy of progress
propaganda Chieftain
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by golddeejay(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2015
anonyguy:
Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, seun, lalasticlala.

Thanks
dont mind them, they will nt move dis to fp. If it was to be a thread that ressurrects osibinajo's late dad, that u will found on fp.

Now we wake to seein boolsh.t on nl frontpage everyday. Nl is gradually loosing its credibility. Funniest thing, question seun on the source or crdebility of those stories and he may likely give u a link to one goodfornothing fb page.
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by tociano009(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2015
holatin:
propaganda Chieftain
Go and hug transformer
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by bobo65(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
What do u expect from ppl who want an illiterate to rule them
Holatin try to read before u condemn
I will say it anywhere
buhari and his boko haram crew are in big trouble
MCMLXXVI:

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by holatin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
bobo65:
What do u expect from ppl who want an illiterate to rule them
Holatin try to read before u condemn
I will say it anywhere
buhari and his boko haram crew are in big trouble
I don't need to read fake news and propaganda.
show me link of what I should read.
its so unfortunate you can see anymore

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by holatin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
tociano009:
Go and hug transformer
d same one ur dad hugged or the one ya mum hugged

1 Like

Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by tociano009(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
holatin:
d same one ur dad hugged or the one ya mum hugged
your papa abi, omo ale
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by gebest: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
If is APC now, all hell will let loose.
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by papalumi29(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm, PDP!!!, why are your boys spreading fake news?. March 28 is at the corner, and you all shall be put to shame.

Sai Buhari, Sai Baba
Re: PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
I HAVE ALWAYS REPEATED THAT SEUN AND THE MODS NEED TO VERIFY THESE POSTS BEFORE GOING TO HOMEPAGE. MAYBE THERE SHOULD BE AN HIDDEN THREAD FOR VERIFYING FP BOUND POSTS

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Money To Pay Pensions, Gratuities – Enugu Governor / Card Readers Will No Longer Fail – INEC / Fresh Violent Clash Between Hausa And Oyigbo Residents In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.