Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Girls Why??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why??? (3986 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
wear gloves na undecided
so ur bf no go see d finger print wink
Re: Girls Why??? by Rapmoney(m): 2:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Mirexxx, any girl who tell u say she dey enjoy beating dey worse than animal because even animals don't like being beaten. Just my thots though...

1 Like

Re: Girls Why??? by MzzTega(f): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Enegod:
grin they should learn kung-fu and Tai chi
Seriously.
Re: Girls Why??? by Brugo(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
illswift:
They right where they wanna be. Seems u more concerned than they are bout themselves.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so. I'm tired of reading or hearing about girls clinging to an abusive boyfriend. It's like they love the beating.
Re: Girls Why??? by nawtikid(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
It ain't d 1st tym dis issue z being addressed

So jst gt over with it
Re: Girls Why??? by mirexxx(f): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
nawtikid:
It ain't d 1st tym dis issue z being addressed

So jst gt over with it
undecided
Re: Girls Why??? by nawtikid(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Girls Why??? by MzAdaorah(f): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
some say it's love but i think it's stupidity.
why would a sane girl let her boyfriend beat her up like a dog quitting dey pain una
my ex roommate experienced the same thing.
she did nothing but the guy was busy suspecting her despite his cheating scandals she knows about.
One day he locked her up and beat the hell outta her.
she's still with him as i type this. it's sad cry
a girl in my sisters school was beaten with
cutlass ooo all because she borrowed a semo filter from his neighbour. she didn't know dey had a beef!
she even called him to take her to the hospital and when asked by her parents she lied about the incident.
the other one was beaten naked, rolling on the floor lols i can't help but laugh. is it a must to have a boyfriend??
if he's only gonna cause u pain why not quit and be happy??
I even heard some girls enjoy it! shocked
God help us sha cry

Some actually enjoy it and see it as the Guy is really inlove if not he will ignore you....lol

Just like my uni Days,when I had ish with my Ex and he actually flogged me like I were a kid(memos)cos I was kinda close to his frnd,he actually assumed I was dating his friend which wasn't true and so many other things I really don't wnt to go into details.... Going back to tell my friends nah,one was like" eyah he did hit you,eyah he really loves you and dnt wnt to lose you that's why,wow if my baby beats me like that I ll so love it,its sooo romantic"....you needed to ve seen the way my mood changed unfortunately I couldn't do anything to her cos she was close to me..... So my dear I dnt pirry any lady that still stay in such crap....only a weak lady remain in an abused relatnshp...
Re: Girls Why??? by Fribery: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Absolute Nonsense Thread! angry angry
Re: Girls Why??? by mirexxx(f): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fribery:
Absolute Nonsense Thread! angry angry
happy Sunday smiley
Re: Girls Why??? by Msquare220: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
MzzTega:
Eiyah! Guys feeling like the boss since God knws when......
Such guys wunt try moi......
Iffa hear!
Re: Girls Why??? by MzzTega(f): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Msquare220:

Iffa hear!
LOL....better hear well.
Re: Girls Why??? by LewisO: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Very bad.
Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
why would a sane girl let her boyfriend beat her up like a dog quitting dey pain una
she did nothing but the guy was busy suspecting her despite his cheating scandals she knows about.
a girl in my sisters school was beaten with cutlass ooo all because she borrowed a semo filter from his neighbour. she didn't know dey had a beef!
she even called him to take her to the hospital and when asked by her parents she lied about the incident.
the other one was beaten naked, rolling on the floor lols i can't help but laugh. is it a must to have a boyfriend??
God help us sha cry

I wonder if some girls will ever learn.My first boyfriend happens to b a very jealous person,one day I went to visit nd he just locked d door.He actually beat me up,I struggled with the belt but I soon gave up,I counted d stars in d galaxy that day.To cut d old story short,I broke up with him after somedays. He came back early last year telling me he wants to marry me........I
Re: Girls Why??? by mirexxx(f): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

I wonder if some girls will ever learn.My first boyfriend happens to b a very jealous person,one day I went to visit nd he just locked d door.He actually beat me up,I struggled with the belt but I soon gave up,I counted d stars in d galaxy that day.To cut d old story short,I broke up with him after somedays. He came back early last year telling me he wants to marry me........I
shocked
why did he beat u? did u offend him?

thankGod u left him. smiley
marry ke? pls don't give it a thought o
Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked
why did he beat u? did u offend him?

He said I was dating his friend who happens to b his coursemate.I met dis his friend even before he approached me
Re: Girls Why??? by mirexxx(f): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

He said I was dating his friend who happens to b his coursemate.I met dis his friend even before he approached me
hmm that's sad. hope ur happy now? smiley
Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
mirexxx:
hmm that's sad. hope ur happy now? smiley

My dear,over happiness is doing me
Re: Girls Why??? by mirexxx(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
reminiscing:

My dear,over happiness is doing me
goodsmiley happy 4 u cheesy
Re: Girls Why??? by MrFootball(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Boland:
Since being a bad boy is sexy to female folks, I think when the bad character starts to manisfest, they shouldn't cry foul...
2 bottles of big stout for u baba
Re: Girls Why??? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Only a dumbass girl will endure, enjoy and stay in that kinda relationship.

Some girls so dumb since 1430

1 Like

Re: Girls Why??? by Boland(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
MrFootball:

2 bottles of big stout for u baba
Baba thanks jaree. **Chilling with two bottles of Origin... wink**

1 Like

Re: Girls Why??? by mirexxx(f): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:
Only a dumbass girl will endure, enjoy and stay in that kinda relationship.

Some girls so dumb since 1430
grin grin grin
Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
reminiscing:

Some guys sha.....Smh
Re: Girls Why??? by Youngpo413: 2:24am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
a girl in my sisters school was beaten with cutlass ooo all because she borrowed a semo filter from his neighbour. she didn't know dey had a beef!
God help us sha cry
Most of them are DICKMATIZED,so they are helpless.
Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
God help us sha cry

Because some of them get wet down there when he's curb-stomping her face.
People just freaky like that. undecided
Re: Girls Why??? by aphildam(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Do u use javafx8
Re: Girls Why??? by baralatie(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
God help us sha cry
it is called a toxic relationship.it is a relationship designed to inflict trauma from the aggressor to the victim.the victim is brutalized mentally to think by staying in the relationship she displays forgiveness and true love until when permanent injury,death occurs
victims of such relationship never report the actions of their aggressors unless they get help!
Re: Girls Why??? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Yes some love to be treated like slaves. They like learning in hard ways.
Re: Girls Why??? by Youngpo413: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
MzAdaorah:

Some actually enjoy it and see it as the Guy is really inlove if not he will ignore you....lol

Just like my uni Days,when I had ish with my Ex and he actually flogged me like I were a kid(memos)cos I was kinda close to his frnd,he actually assumed I was dating his friend which wasn't true and so many other things I really don't wnt to go into details.... Going back to tell my friends nah,one was like" eyah he did hit you,eyah he really loves you and dnt wnt to lose you that's why,wow if my baby beats me like that I ll so love it,its sooo romantic"....you needed to ve seen the way my mood changed unfortunately I couldn't do anything to her cos she was close to me..... So my dear I dnt pirry any lady that still stay in such crap....only a weak lady remain in an abused relatnshp...
in that case all ladies are weak cos no matter how tall,huge,beautiful and curvy a lady may appear,most are still beaten by their boyfriends and they will cry like a baby,then later fuccccks each other that same night....the cycle goes on and on.
Re: Girls Why??? by Lentulus(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
WoW! hmm.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study / Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.