Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (6390 Views)

Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Horllamideh(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Balkan:
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ Osibanjo repents
stop talking gibberish broe....We know better,next thing you will say now is that everybody in your eastern village lives in skyscrapers.....Houses like this are only found in the interior of most yoruba towns.....Am nt sure you have ever leave you eastern enclave sef,just because Uncle Chukwudi that is doing business in Ibadan told you things about the southwest does nt mean each and every of them is true..Your people sabi exaggerate,u sef knw dat.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by supremus: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:

na cigar he buy come give am,
make the man quick die!
grin grin grin grin
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless
Die by bomb Insha'Allah
Thunder blaster your intestine there

Buhari is a walking dead
A zombie
A vampire
A terrorist
A scallywag
A bokoharam
Gej till 2019
We have noted how you have decided to die. God willing This year's raining season will provide an example of it for you. When thunder strikes you, you must treat yourself for a year and you will know that madness should have a limit.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

We have noted how you have decided to die. God willing This year's raining season will provide an example of it for you. When thunder strikes you, you must treat yourself for a year and you will know that madness should have a limit.
Thunder scatter your mama head
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder scatter your mama head
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
I assure that thunder will visit one member of your family in the rainy season. Since you have called for it in a public forum. Make no mistake about it be careful of the next rainy season. GEJ would have returned safely to Otouke, but you will pay the price of mentioning that lady.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

I assure that thunder will visit one member of your family in the rainy season. Since you have called for it in a public forum. Make no mistake about it be careful of the next rainy season. GEJ would have returned safely to Otouke, but you will pay the price of mentioning that lady.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Mahaifiyarka zai mutu Insha'Allah Ubanku ta mutu ta hanyar bam Insha'Allah M wawa
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Mahaifiyarka zai mutu Insha'Allah Ubanku ta mutu ta hanyar bam Insha'Allah M wawa

Google translate. Wait for the rainy season, I assure you of a lesson that will make you realize never to talk anyhow in PUBLIC.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

Google translate. Wait for the rainy season, I assure you of a lesson that will make you realize never to talk anyhow in PUBLIC.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Ignored, wait for your injury from thunder this rainy season.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

Ignored, wait for your injury from thunder this rainy season.

May dysentery kill your mama there

May chicken pox destroy your father

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

May dysentery kill your mama there

May chicken pox destroy your father
You no know your papa and mama, the two words has no value for you.
Wait for the rainy season, thunder will give you injury. When it happens don't blame anyone but yourself.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

You no know your papa and mama, the two words has no value for you.
Wait for the rainy season, thunder will give you injury. When it happens don't blame anyone but yourself.

Thunder fire your ancestors there

You'll die this week

Mark my words

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

You'll die this week

Mark my words

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
You don't know where your ancestors are that's why you adopt a Muslim name here and want to use Google translate to further your foolishness in Hausa. When nyamuri is all over your remarks.
Wait for the rainy season, the thunders are waiting for you.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

You don't know where your ancestors are that's why you adopt a Muslim name here and want to use Google translate to further your foolishness in Hausa. When nyamuri is all over your remarks.
Wait for the rainy season, the thunders are waiting for you.

Am a full blooded Nasarawa but as for you
You're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless
harlot mother
Thunder will fire your mama and papa there

Hopless nonentity

Are you surprised that am supporting Gej instead of playing ethnic card with you people

Well

Northerners loves Gej

Nigerians love Gej

Muslims loves Gej
Christians loves Gej

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by emiye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Osinbajo parents were never poor, he had a privileged background, though , he is a very modest man. He went to one of the best schools of his time.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Toktee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Product of dog's sperm
keep manifesting,ur case is beyond redemptiong
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by emmysoftyou: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Am a full blooded Nasarawa but as for you
You're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless
harlot mother
Thunder will fire your mama and papa there

Hopless nonentity

Are you surprised that am supporting Gej instead of playing ethnic card with you people

Well

Northerners loves Gej

Nigerians love Gej

Muslims loves Gej
Christians loves Gej

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
the way yu sing with this statement at bolded makes me laugh..
am sure yu ve said where yu came from cos some wil think yu re an igbo.

Though,most nasarawa re not hausa to the core,
they ve their languages and do not behave like hausa pples.
how i know,i ve a frend frm that state..tho..

there was a time i wil want to prove other wrong in their analogies by supporting buhari a bit,
my igbo brothers wil term me a yoruba man..

ethnicity or tribal card is really affecting nigeria..
eventhough yu tell d guy yu re frm nassarawa where hausa language has dominated d north, i know bakila nd toktee wont believed yu..
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by fx45(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
agabusta:
Continue abusing the man while he keeps warming his way into the hearts of the people. Village to village, town to town, city to city.

PDP and it's online goons has totally gone mad. They have no iota of respect for anybody at all in their propanganda schemes.

That picture seems to be taken from one of Prof Osinbajo's interaction with some village folks. Or it can either be an outright photoshop sef.

Shameless PDP animals did some modifications to the pix to make the man look like our incoming Vice President, the erudite and sagacious Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Attached here is a pix of PYO's well educated and healthy looking swaggalicious mother.

Her nice garden, lovely pets and modest but very clean home can be seen in the background. This must be a very good mother, as I just found myself smiling at her. smiley smiley smiley
Dumbo! I thought someone has already busted Ur lies. U keep jumping from thread to thread posting the images of a certain Mrs Anifowoshe(an APC women leader) as the mother of Prof Yemi... I will ask U once again, are U a paid hack or are U doing this out of personal convinction? If U're a paid hack, no biggies. I got no problems with that. I guess U're just doing Ur dirty job.... But if U're one of those misguided souls chanting Sai Buhari.... I guess U're lost beyond redemption
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3)

Difference Between Mother And Mother Inlaw / Is Olusola Saraki Curse Responsible For His Son's Trial..... / Just Because He Looks Like Pmb Kano Standstills For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.