Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... (6402 Views)

Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

Sai anjima, onye beribi. I pray they catch you for your activities.

You're mad
Thunder blaster your family there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by bakila: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

You're mad
Thunder blaster your family there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Junkie, Baga escapee. Thunder has already fired your family that is why you adopt a new name to deceive and distort discussions.
Go drink water, it toxicify the body.
Nigeria sai Mai gaskiya. CHANGE CHANGE, GHANGEEEE a lumana.

2 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by nzeadachie: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2015
IT'S A PITTY, UPON ALL THE MONEY LAUNDERING HE DID WITH TINUBU

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by iamrealdeji(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2015
Yeah,that should be his father,Osinbajo looks a lot like that man,but Osinbajo is one stingy guy o,for him to be a san,a prof and pastor and yet his father lives here,well,maybe he has his reasons for this,but me I no fit allow my father they live for this kind place o, yeah,he's the best man for this job,he iss not the type that'll syphon public funds that don't belong to him and buy his father big mansions,thats the reason why others are stealing our money,to be able to reach out to every of their people including distant relatives,thats why they steal so much money to keep everybody they know fully loaded,while the masses they believe they don't know starve

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by babadee1(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Op continue spreading lies o. You are definitely just inviting evil to your own life.

2 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by iamrealdeji(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Your mama na prostitute

Buhari ne 'yan ta'adda APC Shin bokoharam Tinubu shi ne bastard Gej har 2019
This one na hausa bastard o,you dey speak hausa and you no dey support Buhari

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Deltagiant: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2015
I can't put this story past Osinbajo as it is the practice of most Yorubas overseas and in cities in Nigeria. They don't have this cultural obligation like the Igbos to build in the ancestral villages. It is a serious oversight they should correct. The old man is just a replica of his son or nephew. There is no denying.

Culture contrast and CLASS at play! Unbelievable
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by SkyBlue1: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Yeah,that should be his father,Osinbajo looks a lot like that man,but Osinbajo is one stingy guy o,for him to be a san,a prof and pastor and yet his father lives here,well,maybe he has his reasons for this,but me I no fit allow my father they live for this kind place o, yeah,he's the best man for this job,he iss not the type that'll syphon public funds that don't belong to him and buy his father big mansions,thats the reason why others are stealing our money,to be able to reach out to every of their people including distant relatives,thats why they steal so much money to keep everybody they know fully loaded,while the masses they believe they don't know starve

My thoughts exactly. Nigerians are not voting for son of the year, they are voting for president an vice president of Nigeria. And considering Nigeria's bad history with utterly corrupt and greedy leaders who amass power to make every member of their family a millionare, I am happy to try an alleged stingy man who would be more cautious with the money we don't have, if that is the question being posed by this story without context beyond a picture.

2 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Deltagiant: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2015
SkyBlue1:

My thoughts exactly. Nigerians are not voting for son of the year, they are voting for president an vice president of Nigeria. And considering Nigeria's bad history with utterly corrupt and greedy leaders who amass power to make every member of their family a millionare, I am happy to try an alleged stingy man who would be more cautious with the money we don't have, if that is the question being posed by this story without context beyond a picture.
What thoughts? I guess you don't mean a man who earns well enough to be able to put up a ONE bedroom comfortable home for his father but rather will leave him in squalor. You can't be seroius! Such a man can only offer you a miserable "change" like what you're seeing in the picture.

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 1:23am On Mar 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

This one na hausa bastard o,you dey speak hausa and you no dey support Buhari

Your mama na prostitute
Your father na bastard

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Nctrice(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2015
tit:

if he can treat his father wey born am like this?
Ooooh! i pity Nigerians!
what concerns Osibanjo and Nigeria? What make you feel Buhari would ever win this election?
But The fact is, if that's his real father then something is wrong somewhere!
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2015
bakila:

Junkie, Baga escapee. Thunder has already fired your family that is why you adopt a new name to deceive and distort discussions.
Go drink water, it toxicify the body.
Nigeria sai Mai gaskiya. CHANGE CHANGE, GHANGEEEE a lumana.
Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless
Die by bomb Insha'Allah
Thunder blaster your intestine there

Buhari is a walking dead
A zombie
A vampire
A terrorist
A scallywag
A bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by PhockPhockMan: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2015
babadee1:
Op continue spreading lies o. You are definitely just inviting evil to your own life.
Sharaaaaaaaap, if you can't disprove the OP.
The fact remains that APC is full of witches and wizard., blood suckers, killers.

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by adebisicutie: 1:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Is this how low PDP has come undecided sad, OP and others spreading lies and bearing false witness against people just because you've been paid for this election God will judge you. As you lie against others so will you be lied against, long after the money would have finished and the election over your suffering would just have started.

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by nzeadachie: 1:50am On Mar 01, 2015
adebisicutie:
Is this how low PDP has come undecided sad, OP and others spreading lies and bearing false witness against people just because you've been paid for this election God will judge you. As you lie against others so will you be lied against
THAT'S HIS FATHER DON'R DENIE
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Rad1cal: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2015
adebisicutie:
Is this how low PDP has come undecided sad, OP and others spreading lies and bearing false witness against people just because you've been paid for this election God will judge you. As you lie against others so will you be lied against, long after the money would have finished and the election over your suffering would just have started.

Cry me a river.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by adebisicutie: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
THAT'S HIS FATHER DON'R DENIE

And if it turns out to be a lie Will you apologize and open a thread to correct the misinformation All of you, your suffering will be terrible, remember what God says about bearing false witness against people. Long after the election is over many of you will regret your lives. Those people paying you will be there enjoying their loot while the peanuts they paid you would have finished. That is why many of you have not progressed in life and you'll continue to live on handouts from politicians for the mudslinging jobs they send you. Many here will go to church tomorrow after your evil act, God is not mocked.
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by nzeadachie: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2015
adebisicutie:

And if it turns out to be a lie Will you apologize and open a thread to correct the misinformation All of you, your suffering will be terrible, remember what God says about bearing false witness against people. Long after the election is over many of you will regret your lives. Those people paying you will be there enjoying their loot while the peanuts they paid you would have finished. That is why many of you have not progressed in life and you'll continue to live on handouts from politicians for the mudslinging jobs they send you. Many here will go to church tomorrow after your evil act, God is not mocked.
GUY NOBODY PAYS ME, AM JUST TALKING THE TRUTH HERE, AM NOT IN 9JA AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S 9:04 AM SUNDAY MORNING HERE
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by agabaI23(m): 2:04am On Mar 01, 2015
Is that picture photoshopped or real?
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Balkan(m): 2:13am On Mar 01, 2015
What a shame. an average yoruba man will come to
lagos and be claiming to be a Lagosian. This is a typical
yoruba towns and village apart from Lagos built by FG and Igbos.

You can never see this kind of hut anywhere in Igbo Land.
see how desolate and devastated this mans father and town looks.

and you want to infest Nigerians with this poverty?
GEJ Osibanjo repents

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by eye4eye: 2:22am On Mar 01, 2015
All these yeebos need to stop spreading falsehood about APC candidates. The man in picture has no connection to Osinbajo.

Check the information below:

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by adebisicutie: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2015
PDP agents of the devil.

You took a picture from the campaign trail wh pith Osinbajo addressing a resident of that tone the n you go ahead to form a malicious story. Pathetic shocked

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by adebisicutie: 2:24am On Mar 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
GUY NOBODY PAYS ME, AM JUST TALKING THE TRUTH HERE, AM NOT IN 9JA AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S 9:04 AM SUNDAY MORNING HERE

Which truth Look at where they lifted the picture from

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by nzeadachie: 2:53am On Mar 01, 2015
adebisicutie:

Which truth Look at where they lifted the picture from
BUT THE OLD MAN RESEMBLE OSINBADE

2 Likes

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Toktee(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Your mama na prostitute

Buhari ne 'yan ta'adda APC Shin bokoharam Tinubu shi ne bastard Gej har 2019
Now,that is the manifestation of the mental illness.

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Toktee:
Now,that is the manifestation of the mental illness.

Product of dog's sperm

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2015
urboy1:
WICKEDNESS! SEE OSINBAJO AND HIS FATHER AND THEIR ABODE.

Tell Osinbajo to "change" his father's life FIRST. Yes! THIS IS APC VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE AND HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER. THIS IS HIS FAMILY AND FAMILY HOUSE.

But leave politics. Na only pikin wey get very evil type of wizardy fit leave his own father in this condition when he be BILLIONAIRE. No be small thing. So wetin him papa do am to deserve this neglect? Shebi him na pastor? So the papa no reach to build house for and even put generator on a constant basis? Or the papa do jazz/juju say "MUD HOUSE IS MY DESTINY, HUNGER AND POVERY MY PILLOWS"?

Oh bob!!! Cold dey catch me for this wickedness by a son. Devil sef dey shock for Osinbajo wickedness.

TELL HIM TO "CHANGE" HIS FATHER'S CONDITION.

If Osinbajo can do this to his father from whose "brocus" he came, what will he do to you

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. He even cares for children and people that are not biologically related to him.

@ OP, check out the images below,

1st image: shows your picture was gotten from GMB support website and facts twisted as the info on it reads "PYO interacts with a common man". I'm sure no one on APC website will refer to PYO's dad as such.

2nd image: PYO's bio on Wikipedia where his dad is referred to as late Sir Adeyemi.
There is something I learnt in secondary school [size=20pt]Service to the living, honour to the dead[/size]
You are doing neither.

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Mrwhalex(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2015
So sad how some people go to the extreme to air fallacies, yet they claim Boko haram is limited to certain tribe or religion when the words of their mouth is deadlier than the weapons of the sect and they still claim high level of literacy over the touts in Oshodi or Mushin. Smh...

1 Like

Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Horllamideh(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Toktee:
see your nose like obj,abi na jonathan,na everything you see or hear you believed?
One day they will tell you that u dnt wear pant to church,u wil stil blive.
leave them,they thought everybody is heartless like Monsieur Jonathan
Re: See Osinbajo Father...he Cant Even Change His Life...not To Talk Of 9ja Smh..... by Horllamideh(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Product of dog's sperm
datz wicked broe

(1) (2) (3)

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! / President Buhari Is Getting Younger And Vice President Getting Old. PHOTONEWS / Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.