Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. (16523 Views)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / Fayose Didn’t Speak For Us On Jega – PDP / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2015
STUPIDITY is when you go to London to
campaign for people without PVCs. MUMU is
when you go to London and fail to come back
with your acclaimed Cambridge certificate.
MUGU is when you did not go to school and you
forge a certificate and come online to say
SaiBuhari. FOOLISHNESS is when you have been
shouting "up NEPA" since you were born but
expects GEJ to become a magician within 4
years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to
get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to
rule you. 419 is when Buhari said he borrowed
N27million for presidential form but Buhari's wife
donates drugs worth N135million to displaced
persons in Yola.

3 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2015
Another irrelevant lubbish on front page moved by a mumu moderator ..

Btw..Happy new months fellow nairalanders
Our month of liberation..
Month of election
Let he who have the majority loves win...

this is the 21ist century,I can't be happy at the sight of a locomotive train,why I don't smile when I pay heavy tax....

*CUPID*

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by hansad: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Aseneshii:
And Nigeria say they don't trust Jonathan to lead them, If we follow the same principle you quote, Jonathan should resigned. Removing Jega is not the problem, the problem is who appoint the new INEC boss? I

Nigerians did not say they do not trust Jonathan to lead them - in bold is figment of your imagination.

There is only one government in Nigeria comprising the Presidency, National Assembly and the Judiciary. It is the Presidency's constitutional duty to appoint INEC Chairman; and it is the responsibility of the Senate to approve.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2015
AsherStorm:
PDP chieftains are very senseless... every well meaning Nigerian will strive to make sure that Jega remains in office and conduct the 2015 elections before bowing out...
any attempt by d ruling party to bring in another INEC chairman before d general election simply means a plan to remain in office further than May 29th by GEJ...
Nigerians (not only APC ) will take to d streets and sweep GEJ and PDP out of aso rock by force if they don't want it by d way of elections...

Me and my family is for March4Goodluck#

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Eluwilussit(m): 12:34am On Mar 01, 2015
tunwumi:
Intelligent reply to a stupid question. This is the same manner SLS case took. U can fire JEGA and damage the political credence that remain.

Buhari will like it. It's a good business for APC as this will destroy all left for d PIGS

There's nothing like credence in nigerian elections. It has always been a case of the stronger party out-rigging the other

Until every vote will count and there is totally no foul play in our electoral processes, we will have to live with the shame.

I don't think PDP will give a damn about credence and I don't believe that APC will accept just any result. We should brace ourselves for violence. Personally, I will advice that people vote and go home. If the centre is disruptive, go home alive and leave the vote.

When they call for protests, people should shun them. Those guys just showed us a few days ago that they all have visas to UK at least. I hope nigerians noticed. It is dumb for us to die for these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by kattymatt(f): 12:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Broom dat we do buy 4 5o naira wil b expensive because f APC make dm change dis ther broom thns o so we cn see wat 2 sweep our houses wit ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Jarus:
Simple. Only a government that has something up its sleeves (rigging) changes an electoral umpire during election period.

Jonathan goes around to boast of a "free and fair" 2011 election as his achievement, so why is he afraid of presenting himself before the same umpire?

A free and fair umpire would not clandestinely want to create additional 30,000 polling units with 22,000 of those units in the North.

If Maurice Iwu was asked to go on terminal leave and he went and nobody raised any issue about it, why should Jega's be different? Is it because he is from the tribe of the 'untouchables'?

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nijanigga: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2015
people shouting gej till 2019, the man last past 2015 in aso rock. the same people shouting gej will chase him out if he's alive by then.
Nigerian economy will tank by the end of this year under this dumb fake Ph.D

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nijanigga: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

A free and fair umpire would not clandestinely want to create additional 30,000 polling units with 22,000 of those units in the North.

If Maurice Iwu was asked to go on terminal leave and he went and nobody raised any issue about it, why should Jega's be different? Is it because he is from the tribe of the 'untouchables'?
do you have any brain let? where did you get your figures? out of 30,000 , 22,000 are in the North, worse person in the world.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by profGinger: 12:57am On Mar 01, 2015
Happy new month
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by ziccoit: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2015
I even pray GEJ remove Jega so that he can zeal his coffin with tornado nails.

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by comrAIHali(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2015
AI Hali wrote: In this Nigeria we live as 4 weeks remain exactly to the general elections.
There are TWO things involved : Either u want CHANGE or u want CONTINUITY.
If u want CHANGE u ar SAVED, but I u want CONTINUITY, There ar TWO things involved : Either u ar GUILTY or NOT, If u ar NOT guilty u ar saved, but If u GUILTY, There are TWO things involved: Either u reside ABROAD or u ar in PDP(South-South in particular), If u were reside ABROAD u ar saved, But if u ar in PDP There ar TWO things involved: Either u ar in SOUTH or in NORTH if u ar in SOUTH u ar saved, But if u ar in NORTH TWO things involved : Either u stay in North and live in despair or u migrate to FCT, If u migrate to FCT u ar saved but if u ar in NORTH. There are TWO things involved: Either u ar CORRUPT with intensive SECURITY morethan the Governor of ur state(SAS) or u ar NOT CORRUPT, If u ar not corrupt u ar safed, But if u ar CORRUPT there ar TWO things involved: Is Either u leave this country before MAY 29 or u Remain,If u Leave u ar Safed, But if u remain is ONLY ONE thing involed: YOU WILL BE JAIL!!
Vote wisely!
VOTE OUT GEJ!! VOTE FOR CHANGE! GMB till GEJ accept that STEALLING is CORRUPTION!!!

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2015
nijanigga:

do you have any brain let? where did you get your figures? out of 30,000 , 22,000 are in the North, worse person in the world.

Of a truth, Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Are you just coming back from Mars?

Failed rigging plot and 30,000 polling units: Jega threatens southern commissioners - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/failed-rigging-plot-30000-polling-units-jega-threatens-southern-commissioners/

REVEALED: How 30,000 new polling units ’ll be used to rig 2015 elections - http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/20361-revealed-how-30-000-new-polling-units-ll-be-used-to-rig-2015-elections/20361-revealed-how-30-000-new-polling-units-ll-be-used-to-rig-2015-elections

Senate orders Jega to suspend creation of new 30,000 polling units - http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/01/senate-orders-jega-suspend-creation-new-30000-polling-units/

30,000 New Polling Units’ Crisis Ahead of 2015: Jega dares Senate - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/30000-new-polling-units-crisis-ahead-2015-jega-dares-senate/

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by comrAIHali(m): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2015
macfarland:
persons in Yola.

ILLITERATE is when you will give out N20 just to charge you phone and come online type GEJ Till 2019 doesn't know that electricity is ur basic right

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by comrAIHali(m): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2015
macfarland:
persons in Yola.

ILLITERACY is when you will give out N20 just to charge your phone and come online type GEJ Till 2019 doesn't know that electricity is ur basic right

2 Likes

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by phabulux: 1:32am On Mar 01, 2015
bright007:
Pls after explaining the links with JEGA, they should tell that chief herdsman to show us his certificate

fresh air everywhere.....GEJ till 2019

Stu-pid-ass b-itch, I know a company that hires lazy thieves such as you.

Let me know when whoring and stealing become too tiresome.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nijanigga: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Of a truth, Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Are you just coming back from Mars?

Failed rigging plot and 30,000 polling units: Jega threatens southern commissioners - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/failed-rigging-plot-30000-polling-units-jega-threatens-southern-commissioners/

REVEALED: How 30,000 new polling units ’ll be used to rig 2015 elections - http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/20361-revealed-how-30-000-new-polling-units-ll-be-used-to-rig-2015-elections/20361-revealed-how-30-000-new-polling-units-ll-be-used-to-rig-2015-elections

Senate orders Jega to suspend creation of new 30,000 polling units - http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/01/senate-orders-jega-suspend-creation-new-30000-polling-units/

30,000 New Polling Units’ Crisis Ahead of 2015: Jega dares Senate - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/30000-new-polling-units-crisis-ahead-2015-jega-dares-senate/

crab.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by phabulux: 1:40am On Mar 01, 2015
watered:
Anyone standing against GEJ and his team this year must catch fire by anyhow or face death.

GEJ till 2019

GEJ till Buhari gets certified

GEJ till muslim brotherhood perish

Let's not quarrel with these ma-d men supporting Jona. They know if he loses, their pot of soup becomes broken. We know, already, that they are the thieves that'll rather have us hung by our thumbs. They are not after the future of this country. They are after their stomachs.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2015
nijanigga:

crab.

Crap not crab. Go get some education, dunce.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by mightycrown1(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by mightycrown1(m): 1:51am On Mar 01, 2015
i dont think there is one
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by mightycrown1(m): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2015
who appointed Jega APC lead gov or PDP lead gov?
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by phabulux: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Eluwilussit:

There's nothing like credence in nigerian elections. It has always been a case of the stronger party out-rigging the other

Until every vote will count and there is totally no foul play in our electoral processes, we will have to live with the shame.

I don't think PDP will give a damn about credence and I don't believe that APC will accept just any result. We should brace ourselves for violence. Personally, I will advice that people vote and go home. If the centre is disruptive, go home alive and leave the vote.

When they call for protests, people should shun them. Those guys just showed us a few days ago that they all have visas to UK at least. I hope nigerians noticed. It is dumb for us to die for these politicians.

May God continue to enrich you and your brain.
I know that the most rabid pdp dog knows that his party does not stand a chance in the next elections, so, every dirty trick was welcome. However, if we, ordinary Nigerians, leave them... Ehn?

In pdp's budget, only 3 hundred and something of a 4 point something trillion budget is set aside for capital projects.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nijanigga: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

I bet you, your Nigerian education is what's keeping you up late . Fraudster

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by nijanigga: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

yep, you're really hungry and need some crumbs from dame's dinning table.

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Adyrin(m): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Ram!
You are on your own Ooº°
Shey you know the road to Abuja?
I hate when empty vessels like you begin to rant the impossicant!
AsherStorm:
PDP chieftains are very senseless... every well meaning Nigerian will strive to make sure that Jega remains in office and conduct the 2015 elections before bowing out...
any attempt by d ruling party to bring in another INEC chairman before d general election simply means a plan to remain in office further than May 29th by GEJ...
Nigerians (not only APC ) will take to d streets and sweep GEJ and PDP out of aso rock by force if they don't want it by d way of elections...

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Toboski: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2015
The APC and indeed all Nigerians must be vigilant at this time and must continue to insist on JEGA because the PDP has shown Nigerians that they cannot be trusted at all. What with all the scheming going on, first it was PVCS, second it was Security, third was JEGA and then no use of card readers, no use of PVC etc. It is obvious they are looking for every possible means to compromise the elections. Nigeria is bigger than the ambition of any man or party... all Nigerians are asking for is a free and fair election. Sai Buhari.
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2015
nijanigga:

yep, you're really hungry and need some crumbs from dame's dinning table.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. by azzima(m): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2015
These NEW opposition party people are really so scared of the beating they will be getting at the poll. Nothing else is working. No more BuharI accusations again? Now it's Je ga is the new culprit because he is not playing ball as you had expected They are now doing what they did during the run up to February 14th election. They will deny their ulterior motive when sending out silent signal just to test the public's reaction then GBAM they will unleash. Have you guys noticed that all their intentions that have been forwarned by the media always come to fruition?. The same Jega that you were praising in 2011 is no more good ABI? IN A MATCH , YOU CANNOT DECIDE TO REMOVE A REFEREE AND INSTALL YOUR OWN REFEREE. A REFEREE THAT HAVE PRESIDED OVER A SIMILAR MATCH THAT YOU WON?. I COME TO BELIEVE THAT ETHNIC SENTIMENTS HAVE BLINDED SOME PEOPLE FROM SEEING THE TRUTH THAT A 10 YEAR OLD CAN SEE GLARINGLY .SADLY, MOST OF THESE YOUTHS HERE RANTING "JONATHAN TILL 2019 ARE EITHER JOBLESS OR LOW EARNERS WILL NEVER BE OPPORTUNE TO TOUCH THE CAR OF OF THE SON OF THESE THIEVES WHILE SELLING YOUR FUTURE? I AND MY FAMILY HAVE DECIDED TO CHECK A NEWER OPTION FOR A CHANGE FROM THE SAME OLD SAME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation / Aregbesola Admits Increasing Airport Contract By N7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.