Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega (53283 Views)

Buhari Swears-in New INEC Commissioners (photos) / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / FG Makes List Of Four INEC Commissioners That Will Succeed Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Vicotex(m): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".

4 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Aitee1: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
Politics so dirty a game!!!
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Burger01(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2015
No problem. Let them shortlist, BUT we must use PVCs reader!

Sai Buhari

I Am Ready

We Are Ready

#Change.

5 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by pat077: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2015
I hope its gonna b after the election

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Splashme: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2015
O[url][/url]
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2015
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by personal59: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
I think is abnormal to be hearing about the killing of hundreds & Thousands and its not stopping. its abnormal paying for electricity
not supply, fuel ur generator to charge your Browsing phones and come on the social media and post GEJ till 2019.

So who is so full of sentiment??

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by lorbah001(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
I dey come ........ Make I brush
Buh in d serious sense of it, d question will should be askin is that what are they taking us for?

Anoda boss to conduct election he didn't help prepare for?

Can't we juz spare a month fos JEGA to finish what he'd started?

Is there any hidden agenda towards this action?

UnTil 28th of march , I'm still..........

#undeCided

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Goddex: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2015
G
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2015
JEGA, JEGA U are a Goner, its GEJ or no Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
RED ALERT: For who ever cares to know. Gej is prepering for full scale war against Nigeria state if he looses Re-election. Even if he wins, its just to buy enof time to prepare fully for war. His major plan is suceession and carve out some region from Nigeria. Now the concern is this. Unsuspecting nigerians will be caught unawere, and this may eventualy result to genocide. Don't take this for a child's play. If u need source of this info. Call 08132270185

Amen oo we ne secession of nigeria.
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
Okoro2015:

Mere rantings. Don't allow yourself to be used to test-run the new fire-wares from Russia.
...you forget that something will kill a man. The killed and the killer will definitely die one day. Too bad our people have lost all sense of morality and judgement...
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Adyrin(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2015
oho!
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by dokyOloye: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2015
O
lorbah001:
I dey come ........ Make I brush
Buh in d serious sense of it, d question will should be askin is that what are they taking us for?

Anoda boss to conduct election he didn't help prepare for?

Can't we juz spare a month fos JEGA to finish what he'd started?

Is there any hidden agenda towards this action?

UnTil 28th of march , I'm still..........

#undeCided
Jega isn't even a career INEC staff,he was appointed to that post just 5yrs ago,so INEC can conduct elections wt or wtout him.
What if he were to die,would d elections not go on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by symbianDON(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Mayorblaze:
Where is severus snape?
killed by harry potter
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
We have IBB's annulment, Abacha's sudden and mysterious death, OBJ's failed 3rd term bid; I thought we have had enough,until GEJ's election postponement and wicked manipulation creeps in.

4 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by cut007: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Okoro2015:

Mere rantings. Don't allow yourself to be used to test-run the new fire-wares from Russia.
Loooooooooooooool! A beg tell them o!

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by tboy11(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
No one is saying buhari will turn Nigeria around overnight. GEJ has done it for six years no result. Even if buhari will be worse than GEj ..let us give him a try

9 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by stexsy(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I created a thread yesterday based on discussion I head with prominent man ((name withheld) in Kebbi State. https://www.nairaland.com/2171244/pressure-jonathan-sack-inec-chairman

We are ready for Jonathan. Go ahead and push Jega out illegally and see what happens. Abacha and Babangida tried it but they failed. Jonathan will definitely fail. If you can win an election, you change the umpire. Jega has done nothing wrong.
so if his tenure expires he shud nt go, right? Jonathan shud bend d civil service rule to favour him, right? Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by adebayotayo(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
you re naturally madt.

3 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by cinedu(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Noise maker.

If Maurice Iwu was asked to embark on terminal leave and he went without anybody raising a voice, why should Jega's case be different?

Is he untouchable?

By the way, payless I never knew you had been deported from your mechanic garage in NC to a cattle farm in Kebbi
Jega has done nothing wrong constitutionally, u will eat lot of sand all ye Goodluck sympathizers

3 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Mayorblaze: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2015
symbianDON:

killed by harry potter

oh no... Is severus now lord voltmort
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Ayeebaba(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Jega had an accumulated leave but I don't think Falana nd his APC friends knew dat Jega had collected d leave bonuses for these accumulated leave. When is Jega going for d accumulated leave before his time expired?
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by zed24: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I created a thread yesterday based on discussion I head with prominent man ((name withheld) in Kebbi State. https://www.nairaland.com/2171244/pressure-jonathan-sack-inec-chairman

We are ready for Jonathan. Go ahead and push Jega out illegally and see what happens. Abacha and Babangida tried it but they failed. Jonathan will definitely fail. If you can win an election, you change the umpire. Jega has done nothing wrong.
bros Gej will do it n it will work. Jega is already on his way out . nigeria is bigger dan u. Buhari should go visit his doctor b4 he slumps.

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by dotcomnamename: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Prof Jega had four years to prepare for this election but wasted it.

He had planned to rig not only the election but also 2016 census in favour of North-East and North-west by allocating unimaginable extra polling units to the zone until he was forcefully stopped by the Senate from applying his option A.

Then Jega decided to use inequitable distribution of PVC as option B to rig the election where he allow proxies to collect and distribute in the North while dumping that of the South in various INEC offices across the regions with a stringent set of rules.

To make the matter worst Prof Jega wants to use the loophole in our constitution and electoral law known as substantial compliance to legally deny millions of voters across South their PVC in order to reduce their regional voting power and population estimate

Jega has contributed negatively to fall in Naira against the dollar by repeated lying on the fathom readiness of INEC before 14th Feb, 2014.

4 Likes

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by richidinho(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2015
My fellow youth

Any action by the govt that u don't like pls go to court and remain there

Pls don't protest because there will be clampdown

Live your Life to enjoy it......U wnt see Buhari daughter during that protest

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Sunymoore(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Prof Jega had four years to prepare for this election but wasted it.

He had planned to rig not only the election but also 2016 census in favour of North-East and North-west by allocating unimaginable extra polling units to the zone until he was forcefully stopped by the Senate from applying his option A.

Then Jega decided to use inequitable distribution of PVC as option B to rig the election where he allow proxies to collect and distribute in the North while dumping that of the South in various INEC offices across the regions with a stringent set of rules.

To make the matter worst Prof Jega wants to use the loophole in our constitution and electoral law known as substantial compliance to legally deny millions of voters across South their PVC in order to reduce their regional voting power and population estimate

Jega has contributed negatively to fall in Naira against the dollar by repeated lying on the fathom readiness of INEC before 14th Feb, 2014.
I thought you were intelligent.

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by hardbody: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2015
berem:
These riggers are hell bent on removing Jega from office.
What is Jonathan actually scared of?

LOL....

How market?

1 Like

Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by Sunymoore(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
JEGA, JEGA U are a Goner, its GEJ or no Igbo land
FTFY
Re: FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega by ayokellany: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

And what election was coming before Iwu was asked to go? I thought you were educated enough to know that electoral law was amended not too long ago to know what is in it.

The courts are there for a reason.
one would be amazed how foolishly some of this Igbos reason esp when defending Jonathan stupidity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.